Week 13 Game Impressions: Browns @ Pats
-
These spots are just getting fucking ridiculous. I hear you on commentators too. I actually thought my DirecTV picked up a local broadcast team or something.
-
These spots are just getting fucking ridiculous. I hear you on commentators too. I actually thought my DirecTV picked up a local broadcast team or something.
-
Fozzy is not a bad rb when he gets a decent hole.
Defense looking the best its been since the fuckin bills game
-
Pats offense looking off today. Brady not playing very Bradylike.
You guys are also getting away with mauling our receivers which isn't helping
-
They should rename the New england Patriots to the NFL Patriots. They get all the calls and the rules were changed for Tom Brady.
-
Pats offense looking off today. Brady not playing very Bradylike.
You guys are also getting away with mauling our receivers which isn't helping
Pats offense looking off today. Brady not playing very Bradylike.
You guys are also getting away with mauling our receivers which isn't helping
Are you completely serious?
-
Gordon breaks record
-
6-0 at half is good I guess
-
Nice to get out of that half only down by six.
-
Hopefully the patriots keep blowing on offense. Not sure we can win 6-0.
And we need a touchdown, not field goals to beat Brady
-
Touchdown Barnridge!!!!
Dude basically tackled Gordon
-
-
No soup for you Gronk!
-
Oh snap!!!
-
Someone was to close to the mic, you could here someone say look at the f'ing replay...
-
Someone was to close to the mic, you could here someone say look at the f'ing replay...
Someone was to close to the mic, you could here someone say look at the f'ing replay...
Lol I heard that
-
Bobby rainey going off again
-
Campbell is easily better than Weeden but he doesn't throw to Gordon nearly enough. We need Gordon involved if we are going to hold the lead..
-
Like I said... BOOM! Gordon TD!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login