Stoolers
-
every single one of our guys eyes would light up at the chance to rail a punter like that. And who was that steeler trying to check the oil on that Titans player? I shit not even if I was making millions of dollars I would forego all of it immediately when I got up and found out definitively who it was that just tried to take my anal cherry. Next play I would simply shoot the guys legs, get him to the ground and choke his shit and/or gouge his eyes out. Nobody would get to me in time either cause everyone would be concentrating on the play. I figure I'd have at least 4-8 seconds of alone time with that squeeler before the refs blew the whistle and came running over. That's more than enough time for me to do lasting permanent life altering damage. And I'm consistent in my beliefs that these things that go on in the piles are bullshit and should absolutely be as harshly punished by the league as possible if it's caught on camera. Couple years back I was at the game and saw Ventrone trying to ankle lock I "think" it was Jamaal Charles. LIterally trying to twist the guys ankle to the breaking poing while at the bottom of the pile. I was furious. People couldn't figure me out cause I had a browns jersey on but yelling at the ref to look at what Ventrone was doing. I hate that chickenshit fucking shit.
-
where should I go? I basically want to tell a bunch of steeler fans that they have a giant fgt on their team by the name of Cody Wallace. Than I want to go on to say how I think he represents that entire city. Best place for that troll to land?
-
don't stoop to their stupidity
-
that's no fun, I thought trolling shitspuke fans was a good thing? no? I mean one of their guys did literally try to play handball with another non consenting adult male so that pretty much makes the whole city a collection of giant homo's no? lols
actually from what I have seen I was pretty pleased to see that the vast majority of steelers fans at their forums were calling for the guy to get cut and that he's an embarrassement to the team. Which he is. Fucking thinks he's a proctologist. But of course he only get a 7k fine. What the hell? If I tried to punch a mans b-hole through his pants I'd go to jail.
-
every single one of our guys eyes would light up at the chance to rail a punter like that. And who was that steeler trying to check the oil on that Titans player? I shit not even if I was making millions of dollars I would forego all of it immediately when I got up and found out definitively who it was that just tried to take my anal cherry. Next play I would simply shoot the guys legs, get him to the ground and choke his shit and/or gouge his eyes out. Nobody would get to me in time either cause everyone would be concentrating on the play. I figure I'd have at least 4-8 seconds of alone time with that squeeler before the refs blew the whistle and came running over. That's more than enough time for me to do lasting permanent life altering damage. And I'm consistent in my beliefs that these things that go on in the piles are bullshit and should absolutely be as harshly punished by the league as possible if it's caught on camera. Couple years back I was at the game and saw Ventrone trying to ankle lock I "think" it was Jamaal Charles. LIterally trying to twist the guys ankle to the breaking poing while at the bottom of the pile. I was furious. People couldn't figure me out cause I had a browns jersey on but yelling at the ref to look at what Ventrone was doing. I hate that chickenshit fucking shit.
every single one of our guys eyes would light up at the chance to rail a punter like that. And who was that steeler trying to check the oil on that Titans player? I shit not even if I was making millions of dollars I would forego all of it immediately when I got up and found out definitively who it was that just tried to take my anal cherry. Next play I would simply shoot the guys legs, get him to the ground and choke his shit and/or gouge his eyes out. Nobody would get to me in time either cause everyone would be concentrating on the play. I figure I'd have at least 4-8 seconds of alone time with that squeeler before the refs blew the whistle and came running over. That's more than enough time for me to do lasting permanent life altering damage. And I'm consistent in my beliefs that these things that go on in the piles are bullshit and should absolutely be as harshly punished by the league as possible if it's caught on camera. Couple years back I was at the game and saw Ventrone trying to ankle lock I "think" it was Jamaal Charles. LIterally trying to twist the guys ankle to the breaking poing while at the bottom of the pile. I was furious. People couldn't figure me out cause I had a browns jersey on but yelling at the ref to look at what Ventrone was doing. I hate that chickenshit fucking shit.
I believe that happened inside 5 yards no? You can jam, push and shove all you want inside that area. I unfortunately didn't get to watch the game but I've read a few people talking about it. Beyond that this thread is damn stupid. Ike Taylor busts his ass to stay in shape and polamalu has always been a athletic freak. Ryan Clark is the only one really showing his age. I think you all should cry some more, its not even Steeler week and some of you just can't help but start a thread. As far as attendance is concerned it was amazingly cold Sunday night, Heinz Field was giving away free hot chocolate as a direct result. I had friends at the game that couldn't get over how cold out was annnnnd the steelers have been playing inconsistently and the fan base is disgruntled. The browns (not trying to be a dick) always lose donors either suck it up and go and watch them play terrible ball or don't watch at all. You get to a point where you need your football only you all have had that for decades. Either way its whatever. I wouldn't be beating down the door to go to a game right now either unless I could go non the cheap. Hell for two tickets to Heinz it still sets you back 150. You can go to a browns game for 40 bucks or less for two people.
-
Cody Wallace was fined and said he didn't realize what he was doing until it was already done. He apologized profusely after the game.
-
every single one of our guys eyes would light up at the chance to rail a punter like that. And who was that steeler trying to check the oil on that Titans player? I shit not even if I was making millions of dollars I would forego all of it immediately when I got up and found out definitively who it was that just tried to take my anal cherry. Next play I would simply shoot the guys legs, get him to the ground and choke his shit and/or gouge his eyes out. Nobody would get to me in time either cause everyone would be concentrating on the play. I figure I'd have at least 4-8 seconds of alone time with that squeeler before the refs blew the whistle and came running over. That's more than enough time for me to do lasting permanent life altering damage. And I'm consistent in my beliefs that these things that go on in the piles are bullshit and should absolutely be as harshly punished by the league as possible if it's caught on camera. Couple years back I was at the game and saw Ventrone trying to ankle lock I "think" it was Jamaal Charles. LIterally trying to twist the guys ankle to the breaking poing while at the bottom of the pile. I was furious. People couldn't figure me out cause I had a browns jersey on but yelling at the ref to look at what Ventrone was doing. I hate that chickenshit fucking shit.
I believe that happened inside 5 yards no? You can jam, push and shove all you want inside that area. I unfortunately didn't get to watch the game but I've read a few people talking about it. Beyond that this thread is damn stupid. Ike Taylor busts his ass to stay in shape and polamalu has always been a athletic freak. Ryan Clark is the only one really showing his age. I think you all should cry some more, its not even Steeler week and some of you just can't help but start a thread. As far as attendance is concerned it was amazingly cold Sunday night, Heinz Field was giving away free hot chocolate as a direct result. I had friends at the game that couldn't get over how cold out was annnnnd the steelers have been playing inconsistently and the fan base is disgruntled. The browns (not trying to be a dick) always lose donors either suck it up and go and watch them play terrible ball or don't watch at all. You get to a point where you need your football only you all have had that for decades. Either way its whatever. I wouldn't be beating down the door to go to a game right now either unless I could go non the cheap. Hell for two tickets to Heinz it still sets you back 150. You can go to a browns game for 40 bucks or less for two people.
it was amazingly cold Sunday night, Heinz Field was giving away free hot chocolate as a direct result. I had friends at the game that couldn't get over how cold out was annnnnd the steelers have been playing inconsistently and the fan base is disgruntled.
Hell for two tickets to Heinz it still sets you back 150. You can go to a browns game for 40 bucks or less for two people.
1) Boohoo Steeler fans get cold. And exactly, "inconsistent" play constitutes people not showing up Steeler games. Thanks for proving my point. The Browns have been awful, dare I say "chronically inconsistent," for a quarter of a century yet we still show up.
2) And that's indicative of our team, not our fans. If you want people to show up you better A) offer the service of entertainment or
discount tickets for the lack thereof. I guarantee you that 25% of teams would stoop to years of JAX attendance numbers if they experienced anything close to what Browns fans experience. We haven't, end of story. -
Cody Wallace was fined and said he didn't realize what he was doing until it was already done. He apologized profusely after the game.
-
every single one of our guys eyes would light up at the chance to rail a punter like that. And who was that steeler trying to check the oil on that Titans player? I shit not even if I was making millions of dollars I would forego all of it immediately when I got up and found out definitively who it was that just tried to take my anal cherry. Next play I would simply shoot the guys legs, get him to the ground and choke his shit and/or gouge his eyes out. Nobody would get to me in time either cause everyone would be concentrating on the play. I figure I'd have at least 4-8 seconds of alone time with that squeeler before the refs blew the whistle and came running over. That's more than enough time for me to do lasting permanent life altering damage. And I'm consistent in my beliefs that these things that go on in the piles are bullshit and should absolutely be as harshly punished by the league as possible if it's caught on camera. Couple years back I was at the game and saw Ventrone trying to ankle lock I "think" it was Jamaal Charles. LIterally trying to twist the guys ankle to the breaking poing while at the bottom of the pile. I was furious. People couldn't figure me out cause I had a browns jersey on but yelling at the ref to look at what Ventrone was doing. I hate that chickenshit fucking shit.
I believe that happened inside 5 yards no? You can jam, push and shove all you want inside that area. I unfortunately didn't get to watch the game but I've read a few people talking about it. Beyond that this thread is damn stupid. Ike Taylor busts his ass to stay in shape and polamalu has always been a athletic freak. Ryan Clark is the only one really showing his age. I think you all should cry some more, its not even Steeler week and some of you just can't help but start a thread. As far as attendance is concerned it was amazingly cold Sunday night, Heinz Field was giving away free hot chocolate as a direct result. I had friends at the game that couldn't get over how cold out was annnnnd the steelers have been playing inconsistently and the fan base is disgruntled. The browns (not trying to be a dick) always lose donors either suck it up and go and watch them play terrible ball or don't watch at all. You get to a point where you need your football only you all have had that for decades. Either way its whatever. I wouldn't be beating down the door to go to a game right now either unless I could go non the cheap. Hell for two tickets to Heinz it still sets you back 150. You can go to a browns game for 40 bucks or less for two people.
I believe that happened inside 5 yards no? You can jam, push and shove all you want inside that area. I unfortunately didn't get to watch the game but I've read a few people talking about it. Beyond that this thread is damn stupid. Ike Taylor busts his ass to stay in shape and polamalu has always been a athletic freak. Ryan Clark is the only one really showing his age. I think you all should cry some more, its not even Steeler week and some of you just can't help but start a thread. As far as attendance is concerned it was amazingly cold Sunday night, Heinz Field was giving away free hot chocolate as a direct result. I had friends at the game that couldn't get over how cold out was annnnnd the steelers have been playing inconsistently and the fan base is disgruntled. The browns (not trying to be a dick) always lose donors either suck it up and go and watch them play terrible ball or don't watch at all. You get to a point where you need your football only you all have had that for decades. Either way its whatever. I wouldn't be beating down the door to go to a game right now either unless I could go non the cheap. Hell for two tickets to Heinz it still sets you back 150. You can go to a browns game for 40 bucks or less for two people.
So if I am reading it correctly what you are generally saying is "Blah, blah blah blah blah and it was too cold for my pussy and the rest of the pussy Squeelers fans".
We might also point out its not Browns / Steelers week yet here you are lurking
-
every single one of our guys eyes would light up at the chance to rail a punter like that. And who was that steeler trying to check the oil on that Titans player? I shit not even if I was making millions of dollars I would forego all of it immediately when I got up and found out definitively who it was that just tried to take my anal cherry. Next play I would simply shoot the guys legs, get him to the ground and choke his shit and/or gouge his eyes out. Nobody would get to me in time either cause everyone would be concentrating on the play. I figure I'd have at least 4-8 seconds of alone time with that squeeler before the refs blew the whistle and came running over. That's more than enough time for me to do lasting permanent life altering damage. And I'm consistent in my beliefs that these things that go on in the piles are bullshit and should absolutely be as harshly punished by the league as possible if it's caught on camera. Couple years back I was at the game and saw Ventrone trying to ankle lock I "think" it was Jamaal Charles. LIterally trying to twist the guys ankle to the breaking poing while at the bottom of the pile. I was furious. People couldn't figure me out cause I had a browns jersey on but yelling at the ref to look at what Ventrone was doing. I hate that chickenshit fucking shit.
I believe that happened inside 5 yards no? You can jam, push and shove all you want inside that area. I unfortunately didn't get to watch the game but I've read a few people talking about it. Beyond that this thread is damn stupid. Ike Taylor busts his ass to stay in shape and polamalu has always been a athletic freak. Ryan Clark is the only one really showing his age. I think you all should cry some more, its not even Steeler week and some of you just can't help but start a thread. As far as attendance is concerned it was amazingly cold Sunday night, Heinz Field was giving away free hot chocolate as a direct result. I had friends at the game that couldn't get over how cold out was annnnnd the steelers have been playing inconsistently and the fan base is disgruntled. The browns (not trying to be a dick) always lose donors either suck it up and go and watch them play terrible ball or don't watch at all. You get to a point where you need your football only you all have had that for decades. Either way its whatever. I wouldn't be beating down the door to go to a game right now either unless I could go non the cheap. Hell for two tickets to Heinz it still sets you back 150. You can go to a browns game for 40 bucks or less for two people.
I believe that happened inside 5 yards no? You can jam, push and shove all you want inside that area. I unfortunately didn't get to watch the game but I've read a few people talking about it. Beyond that this thread is damn stupid. Ike Taylor busts his ass to stay in shape and polamalu has always been a athletic freak. Ryan Clark is the only one really showing his age. I think you all should cry some more, its not even Steeler week and some of you just can't help but start a thread. As far as attendance is concerned it was amazingly cold Sunday night, Heinz Field was giving away free hot chocolate as a direct result. I had friends at the game that couldn't get over how cold out was annnnnd the steelers have been playing inconsistently and the fan base is disgruntled. The browns (not trying to be a dick) always lose donors either suck it up and go and watch them play terrible ball or don't watch at all. You get to a point where you need your football only you all have had that for decades. Either way its whatever. I wouldn't be beating down the door to go to a game right now either unless I could go non the cheap. Hell for two tickets to Heinz it still sets you back 150. You can go to a browns game for 40 bucks or less for two people.
I'll say this. That makes two blows to the head- one on Campbell- and no it wasn't the ground that caused the concussion according to Jason, and now giving the Bengals punter a fractured jaw and broken vertebrae that resulted in Squealer touchdowns and, oh BTW no call on either.
I don't know what the Refs are seeing on this crap, but count on your guy getting fined. But big whoop that was a game changing play- Rooney probably pays their fines, and calls them a nice clean hit. I'll call the Bungle play for what it was- a major Whines Hard style cheap shot.
-
every single one of our guys eyes would light up at the chance to rail a punter like that. And who was that steeler trying to check the oil on that Titans player? I shit not even if I was making millions of dollars I would forego all of it immediately when I got up and found out definitively who it was that just tried to take my anal cherry. Next play I would simply shoot the guys legs, get him to the ground and choke his shit and/or gouge his eyes out. Nobody would get to me in time either cause everyone would be concentrating on the play. I figure I'd have at least 4-8 seconds of alone time with that squeeler before the refs blew the whistle and came running over. That's more than enough time for me to do lasting permanent life altering damage. And I'm consistent in my beliefs that these things that go on in the piles are bullshit and should absolutely be as harshly punished by the league as possible if it's caught on camera. Couple years back I was at the game and saw Ventrone trying to ankle lock I "think" it was Jamaal Charles. LIterally trying to twist the guys ankle to the breaking poing while at the bottom of the pile. I was furious. People couldn't figure me out cause I had a browns jersey on but yelling at the ref to look at what Ventrone was doing. I hate that chickenshit fucking shit.
I believe that happened inside 5 yards no? You can jam, push and shove all you want inside that area. I unfortunately didn't get to watch the game but I've read a few people talking about it. Beyond that this thread is damn stupid. Ike Taylor busts his ass to stay in shape and polamalu has always been a athletic freak. Ryan Clark is the only one really showing his age. I think you all should cry some more, its not even Steeler week and some of you just can't help but start a thread. As far as attendance is concerned it was amazingly cold Sunday night, Heinz Field was giving away free hot chocolate as a direct result. I had friends at the game that couldn't get over how cold out was annnnnd the steelers have been playing inconsistently and the fan base is disgruntled. The browns (not trying to be a dick) always lose donors either suck it up and go and watch them play terrible ball or don't watch at all. You get to a point where you need your football only you all have had that for decades. Either way its whatever. I wouldn't be beating down the door to go to a game right now either unless I could go non the cheap. Hell for two tickets to Heinz it still sets you back 150. You can go to a browns game for 40 bucks or less for two people.
I believe that happened inside 5 yards no? You can jam, push and shove all you want inside that area. I unfortunately didn't get to watch the game but I've read a few people talking about it. Beyond that this thread is damn stupid. Ike Taylor busts his ass to stay in shape and polamalu has always been a athletic freak. Ryan Clark is the only one really showing his age. I think you all should cry some more, its not even Steeler week and some of you just can't help but start a thread. As far as attendance is concerned it was amazingly cold Sunday night, Heinz Field was giving away free hot chocolate as a direct result. I had friends at the game that couldn't get over how cold out was annnnnd the steelers have been playing inconsistently and the fan base is disgruntled. The browns (not trying to be a dick) always lose donors either suck it up and go and watch them play terrible ball or don't watch at all. You get to a point where you need your football only you all have had that for decades. Either way its whatever. I wouldn't be beating down the door to go to a game right now either unless I could go non the cheap. Hell for two tickets to Heinz it still sets you back 150. You can go to a browns game for 40 bucks or less for two people.
are you drunk?
-
every single one of our guys eyes would light up at the chance to rail a punter like that. And who was that steeler trying to check the oil on that Titans player? I shit not even if I was making millions of dollars I would forego all of it immediately when I got up and found out definitively who it was that just tried to take my anal cherry. Next play I would simply shoot the guys legs, get him to the ground and choke his shit and/or gouge his eyes out. Nobody would get to me in time either cause everyone would be concentrating on the play. I figure I'd have at least 4-8 seconds of alone time with that squeeler before the refs blew the whistle and came running over. That's more than enough time for me to do lasting permanent life altering damage. And I'm consistent in my beliefs that these things that go on in the piles are bullshit and should absolutely be as harshly punished by the league as possible if it's caught on camera. Couple years back I was at the game and saw Ventrone trying to ankle lock I "think" it was Jamaal Charles. LIterally trying to twist the guys ankle to the breaking poing while at the bottom of the pile. I was furious. People couldn't figure me out cause I had a browns jersey on but yelling at the ref to look at what Ventrone was doing. I hate that chickenshit fucking shit.
I believe that happened inside 5 yards no? You can jam, push and shove all you want inside that area. I unfortunately didn't get to watch the game but I've read a few people talking about it. Beyond that this thread is damn stupid. Ike Taylor busts his ass to stay in shape and polamalu has always been a athletic freak. Ryan Clark is the only one really showing his age. I think you all should cry some more, its not even Steeler week and some of you just can't help but start a thread. As far as attendance is concerned it was amazingly cold Sunday night, Heinz Field was giving away free hot chocolate as a direct result. I had friends at the game that couldn't get over how cold out was annnnnd the steelers have been playing inconsistently and the fan base is disgruntled. The browns (not trying to be a dick) always lose donors either suck it up and go and watch them play terrible ball or don't watch at all. You get to a point where you need your football only you all have had that for decades. Either way its whatever. I wouldn't be beating down the door to go to a game right now either unless I could go non the cheap. Hell for two tickets to Heinz it still sets you back 150. You can go to a browns game for 40 bucks or less for two people.
-
What really pisses me off is how worthless ass Goddell only protects certain players who make the league money, it's that simple. Say what you want about the intent of the Steeler player, but the hit that almost killed the Bengals punter was 100% legal according to the rulebook. Contrastly, in the Ravens v Lions game the defender goes for a shoe string tackle on the QB and hardly hits his leg. Although the penalty wasn't called every one is screaming player safety and how that's a foul. Really? So according to Goddell, trying to shoe-string tackle a guy who knows people are after him is more dangerous that letting guys blind-side jack up defenders?
For the record, I'm not saying make the so called crack back block illegal. It's just infuriating to me how obvious the league is protecting star players and saying the game is safer while not giving a shit about other guys. I wouldn't doubt in the slightest if players eventually sue the NFL over this and we get yet another wave of 'safety' rules and frankly I wouldn't blame them.
-
you can say it's not being a good or die hard fan, I say it's what a fan base should do if they are unhappy with their team and the direction it's taking. Tomlin is quickly wearing out his welcome in Pittsburgh and more and more fans choose to show their displeasure in the form of empty seats. this directly affects the bottom line of the owners/investors and is the quickest way to see real change in an organization.
maybe a couple "no shows" by the Cleveland crowd might help you from being perpetual "we'll get em next time" fans?
or maybe you're town just wins as far as the stubborn/stupid as hell fan base award goes (if there were one).
not to mention, why are you guys SOOOOOOOOO in love with our team (I mean besides the obvious envy)? not a Steeler/shit stain week and somehow we're the leading story on your board? pathetic.
funny, haven't been on this board in a long while but it's always the same shit "we're gonna kill next year with this top 10 draft pick or that free agent" and "the Steelers suck, I mean they've been consistently better than us in EVERY possible category for the better part of a generation but......"
it's like the entire message board is like a mosquito frozen in amber...........a million years from now people will rediscover the browns board and it will still have the same shit on it.
-
Gaf,
Why do I hate the Steelers, but do not hate the Colts, Patriots, Broncos, etc.? I mean its all envy right?
First, I think some has to do with the lack of humility in the fan base. They will attribute their winning ways to the 'genius' well ran franchise. And you know what? Of course they are well ran. Yet, they are completely oblivious to the variance and luck that goes into having a winning team (yes, even for decades). Are the Colts brilliantly ran? The Pats are getting 15 years of great play because of hitting a QB in the sixth round. I'm sure you know that Bradshaw was won on a coin flip. You guys aren't saying 'we got 6' if you lose that coin flip. The Steelers have won 52% of their NFL games. The Browns 51% (54% if you include AAFC, but I know that gets Steeler fans panties on fire so I left it out). What are the percentages going to be for the next 50 years? Probably something close to 50%.
Second, it seems like no team in the league head hunts and cheap shots quite like the Steelers. Throw in the hypocrisy of a 'class act' organization and there you have it. I do not like the Steelers.
-
you can say it's not being a good or die hard fan, I say it's what a fan base should do if they are unhappy with their team and the direction it's taking. Tomlin is quickly wearing out his welcome in Pittsburgh and more and more fans choose to show their displeasure in the form of empty seats. this directly affects the bottom line of the owners/investors and is the quickest way to see real change in an organization.
maybe a couple "no shows" by the Cleveland crowd might help you from being perpetual "we'll get em next time" fans?
or maybe you're town just wins as far as the stubborn/stupid as hell fan base award goes (if there were one).
not to mention, why are you guys SOOOOOOOOO in love with our team (I mean besides the obvious envy)? not a Steeler/shit stain week and somehow we're the leading story on your board? pathetic.
funny, haven't been on this board in a long while but it's always the same shit "we're gonna kill next year with this top 10 draft pick or that free agent" and "the Steelers suck, I mean they've been consistently better than us in EVERY possible category for the better part of a generation but......"
it's like the entire message board is like a mosquito frozen in amber...........a million years from now people will rediscover the browns board and it will still have the same shit on it.
you can say it's not being a good or die hard fan, I say it's what a fan base should do if they are unhappy with their team and the direction it's taking. Tomlin is quickly wearing out his welcome in Pittsburgh and more and more fans choose to show their displeasure in the form of empty seats. this directly affects the bottom line of the owners/investors and is the quickest way to see real change in an organization.
maybe a couple "no shows" by the Cleveland crowd might help you from being perpetual "we'll get em next time" fans?
or maybe you're town just wins as far as the stubborn/stupid as hell fan base award goes (if there were one).
not to mention, why are you guys SOOOOOOOOO in love with our team (I mean besides the obvious envy)? not a Steeler/shit stain week and somehow we're the leading story on your board? pathetic.
funny, haven't been on this board in a long while but it's always the same shit "we're gonna kill next year with this top 10 draft pick or that free agent" and "the Steelers suck, I mean they've been consistently better than us in EVERY possible category for the better part of a generation but......"
it's like the entire message board is like a mosquito frozen in amber...........a million years from now people will rediscover the browns board and it will still have the same shit on it.
Let's be clear....you are facing a couple of down years and its "we should not show up in order to send a message to the owner that we won't put up with this crappy play".
Yet....on the other hand, you and your ilk would be the first ones here on this board claiming what crappy fans we are for not showing up.
I don't have to speculate about that because if you scroll back a few pages you will see exactly that.....the stadium nearly empty near the end of the game and one of you peebrains claiming how pathetic we were. (of course, that was then countered by another picture of Heinz nearly empty sometime late in the third quarter)
And are we stubborn? Sure. That comes with character.
And, after all, if that graph posted here is correct, then the Browns have a 2.7% no show rate, and the Steelers an 11.6% no show rate.
This being a team that has such a winning tradition? You are spoiled fucking little pussy lickers is what you are.
Go ahead, have a tantrum....and stay away from the games.....and send your owner a message that you won't take that kind of play.
And you know what? You will be the laughing stock of the league as a fan base. You basically already are.
National commentators seem to want to make judgments on those sorts of things.....and I am sorry, but your poor attendance showing gets you nothing but a big pile of derision.
As for the respective teams....I am of the opinion that the Browns are far less than the sum of their parts.
-
Gaf,
Why do I hate the Steelers, but do not hate the Colts, Patriots, Broncos, etc.? I mean its all envy right?
First, I think some has to do with the lack of humility in the fan base. They will attribute their winning ways to the 'genius' well ran franchise. And you know what? Of course they are well ran. Yet, they are completely oblivious to the variance and luck that goes into having a winning team (yes, even for decades). Are the Colts brilliantly ran? The Pats are getting 15 years of great play because of hitting a QB in the sixth round. I'm sure you know that Bradshaw was won on a coin flip. You guys aren't saying 'we got 6' if you lose that coin flip. The Steelers have won 52% of their NFL games. The Browns 51% (54% if you include AAFC, but I know that gets Steeler fans panties on fire so I left it out). What are the percentages going to be for the next 50 years? Probably something close to 50%.
Second, it seems like no team in the league head hunts and cheap shots quite like the Steelers. Throw in the hypocrisy of a 'class act' organization and there you have it. I do not like the Steelers.
Gaf,
Why do I hate the Steelers, but do not hate the Colts, Patriots, Broncos, etc.? I mean its all envy right?
First, I think some has to do with the lack of humility in the fan base. They will attribute their winning ways to the 'genius' well ran franchise. And you know what? Of course they are well ran.
No, you are wrong about that. That fan base attributes the winning ways to the genius of the fan base....not to the organization. They are lucky as you say, but cannot concede that because the next time a Steeler fans pours popcorn grease over his head thinking it is some grand gesture by the fans ability to affect the outcome of the games their teams play.
Yet, they are completely oblivious to the variance and luck that goes into having a winning team (yes, even for decades). Are the Colts brilliantly ran? The Pats are getting 15 years of great play because of hitting a QB in the sixth round. I'm sure you know that Bradshaw was won on a coin flip. You guys aren't saying 'we got 6' if you lose that coin flip. The Steelers have won 52% of their NFL games. The Browns 51% (54% if you include AAFC, but I know that gets Steeler fans panties on fire so I left it out).
I do not believe those percentages are quite right.
What are the percentages going to be for the next 50 years? Probably something close to 50%.
Second, it seems like no team in the league head hunts and cheap shots quite like the Steelers. Throw in the hypocrisy of a 'class act' organization and there you have it. I do not like the Steelers.
-
you can say it's not being a good or die hard fan, I say it's what a fan base should do if they are unhappy with their team and the direction it's taking. Tomlin is quickly wearing out his welcome in Pittsburgh and more and more fans choose to show their displeasure in the form of empty seats. this directly affects the bottom line of the owners/investors and is the quickest way to see real change in an organization.
maybe a couple "no shows" by the Cleveland crowd might help you from being perpetual "we'll get em next time" fans?
or maybe you're town just wins as far as the stubborn/stupid as hell fan base award goes (if there were one).
not to mention, why are you guys SOOOOOOOOO in love with our team (I mean besides the obvious envy)? not a Steeler/shit stain week and somehow we're the leading story on your board? pathetic.
funny, haven't been on this board in a long while but it's always the same shit "we're gonna kill next year with this top 10 draft pick or that free agent" and "the Steelers suck, I mean they've been consistently better than us in EVERY possible category for the better part of a generation but......"
it's like the entire message board is like a mosquito frozen in amber...........a million years from now people will rediscover the browns board and it will still have the same shit on it.
you can say it's not being a good or die hard fan, I say it's what a fan base should do if they are unhappy with their team and the direction it's taking. Tomlin is quickly wearing out his welcome in Pittsburgh and more and more fans choose to show their displeasure in the form of empty seats. this directly affects the bottom line of the owners/investors and is the quickest way to see real change in an organization.
I saw plenty of empty seats in Heinz Field Sunday night, yet we caught grief over the empty stadium in First Energy in similar weather conditions- the difference? The Steelers were winning, the Browns were losing big time.
maybe a couple "no shows" by the Cleveland crowd might help you from being perpetual "we'll get em next time" fans?
or maybe you're town just wins as far as the stubborn/stupid as hell fan base award goes (if there were one).
My .02 is no shows do nothing as far as the organization's drive to win a SB. Yes, the Steelers are (were) good- but also damn lucky. Nothing like picking 4 Hall of Famers in one draft no? Never happen again. BTW, I was on record the Browns should have drafted Ben. And it takes more than just being "good", the Texans and Falcons thought they had a SB team in place this year, well "not so fast my friend."
not to mention, why are you guys SOOOOOOOOO in love with our team (I mean besides the obvious envy)? not a Steeler/shit stain week and somehow we're the leading story on your board? pathetic.
I don't have an overt fascination with the Steelers-(admittedly, some here do) other than I did watch the Sunday night game in fast forward. Only reason I've been posting in these threads is I'm royally POed about your guy almost killing the Bengal punter- there was a way to eliminate him from the play without sending him to the hospital- the guy wasn't looking.
funny, haven't been on this board in a long while but it's always the same shit "we're gonna kill next year with this top 10 draft pick or that free agent" and "the Steelers suck, I mean they've been consistently better than us in EVERY possible category for the better part of a generation but......"
it's like the entire message board is like a mosquito frozen in amber...........a million years from now people will rediscover the browns board and it will still have the same shit on it.
We're finally down to the level of Cubs fans- "wait until next year". Dumb luck says we should eventually be able to draft a decent quarterback. The team is close- they just have to figure out how to not blow leads in the fourth quarter.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login