Stoolers
-
Gaf,
Why do I hate the Steelers, but do not hate the Colts, Patriots, Broncos, etc.? I mean its all envy right?
First, I think some has to do with the lack of humility in the fan base. They will attribute their winning ways to the 'genius' well ran franchise. And you know what? Of course they are well ran. Yet, they are completely oblivious to the variance and luck that goes into having a winning team (yes, even for decades). Are the Colts brilliantly ran? The Pats are getting 15 years of great play because of hitting a QB in the sixth round. I'm sure you know that Bradshaw was won on a coin flip. You guys aren't saying 'we got 6' if you lose that coin flip. The Steelers have won 52% of their NFL games. The Browns 51% (54% if you include AAFC, but I know that gets Steeler fans panties on fire so I left it out). What are the percentages going to be for the next 50 years? Probably something close to 50%.
Second, it seems like no team in the league head hunts and cheap shots quite like the Steelers. Throw in the hypocrisy of a 'class act' organization and there you have it. I do not like the Steelers.
Gaf,
Why do I hate the Steelers, but do not hate the Colts, Patriots, Broncos, etc.? I mean its all envy right?
First, I think some has to do with the lack of humility in the fan base. They will attribute their winning ways to the 'genius' well ran franchise. And you know what? Of course they are well ran.
No, you are wrong about that. That fan base attributes the winning ways to the genius of the fan base....not to the organization. They are lucky as you say, but cannot concede that because the next time a Steeler fans pours popcorn grease over his head thinking it is some grand gesture by the fans ability to affect the outcome of the games their teams play.
Yet, they are completely oblivious to the variance and luck that goes into having a winning team (yes, even for decades). Are the Colts brilliantly ran? The Pats are getting 15 years of great play because of hitting a QB in the sixth round. I'm sure you know that Bradshaw was won on a coin flip. You guys aren't saying 'we got 6' if you lose that coin flip. The Steelers have won 52% of their NFL games. The Browns 51% (54% if you include AAFC, but I know that gets Steeler fans panties on fire so I left it out).
I do not believe those percentages are quite right.
What are the percentages going to be for the next 50 years? Probably something close to 50%.
Second, it seems like no team in the league head hunts and cheap shots quite like the Steelers. Throw in the hypocrisy of a 'class act' organization and there you have it. I do not like the Steelers.
-
you can say it's not being a good or die hard fan, I say it's what a fan base should do if they are unhappy with their team and the direction it's taking. Tomlin is quickly wearing out his welcome in Pittsburgh and more and more fans choose to show their displeasure in the form of empty seats. this directly affects the bottom line of the owners/investors and is the quickest way to see real change in an organization.
maybe a couple "no shows" by the Cleveland crowd might help you from being perpetual "we'll get em next time" fans?
or maybe you're town just wins as far as the stubborn/stupid as hell fan base award goes (if there were one).
not to mention, why are you guys SOOOOOOOOO in love with our team (I mean besides the obvious envy)? not a Steeler/shit stain week and somehow we're the leading story on your board? pathetic.
funny, haven't been on this board in a long while but it's always the same shit "we're gonna kill next year with this top 10 draft pick or that free agent" and "the Steelers suck, I mean they've been consistently better than us in EVERY possible category for the better part of a generation but......"
it's like the entire message board is like a mosquito frozen in amber...........a million years from now people will rediscover the browns board and it will still have the same shit on it.
you can say it's not being a good or die hard fan, I say it's what a fan base should do if they are unhappy with their team and the direction it's taking. Tomlin is quickly wearing out his welcome in Pittsburgh and more and more fans choose to show their displeasure in the form of empty seats. this directly affects the bottom line of the owners/investors and is the quickest way to see real change in an organization.
I saw plenty of empty seats in Heinz Field Sunday night, yet we caught grief over the empty stadium in First Energy in similar weather conditions- the difference? The Steelers were winning, the Browns were losing big time.
maybe a couple "no shows" by the Cleveland crowd might help you from being perpetual "we'll get em next time" fans?
or maybe you're town just wins as far as the stubborn/stupid as hell fan base award goes (if there were one).
My .02 is no shows do nothing as far as the organization's drive to win a SB. Yes, the Steelers are (were) good- but also damn lucky. Nothing like picking 4 Hall of Famers in one draft no? Never happen again. BTW, I was on record the Browns should have drafted Ben. And it takes more than just being "good", the Texans and Falcons thought they had a SB team in place this year, well "not so fast my friend."
not to mention, why are you guys SOOOOOOOOO in love with our team (I mean besides the obvious envy)? not a Steeler/shit stain week and somehow we're the leading story on your board? pathetic.
I don't have an overt fascination with the Steelers-(admittedly, some here do) other than I did watch the Sunday night game in fast forward. Only reason I've been posting in these threads is I'm royally POed about your guy almost killing the Bengal punter- there was a way to eliminate him from the play without sending him to the hospital- the guy wasn't looking.
funny, haven't been on this board in a long while but it's always the same shit "we're gonna kill next year with this top 10 draft pick or that free agent" and "the Steelers suck, I mean they've been consistently better than us in EVERY possible category for the better part of a generation but......"
it's like the entire message board is like a mosquito frozen in amber...........a million years from now people will rediscover the browns board and it will still have the same shit on it.
We're finally down to the level of Cubs fans- "wait until next year". Dumb luck says we should eventually be able to draft a decent quarterback. The team is close- they just have to figure out how to not blow leads in the fourth quarter.
-
-
you can say it's not being a good or die hard fan, I say it's what a fan base should do if they are unhappy with their team and the direction it's taking. Tomlin is quickly wearing out his welcome in Pittsburgh and more and more fans choose to show their displeasure in the form of empty seats. this directly affects the bottom line of the owners/investors and is the quickest way to see real change in an organization.
maybe a couple "no shows" by the Cleveland crowd might help you from being perpetual "we'll get em next time" fans?
or maybe you're town just wins as far as the stubborn/stupid as hell fan base award goes (if there were one).
not to mention, why are you guys SOOOOOOOOO in love with our team (I mean besides the obvious envy)? not a Steeler/shit stain week and somehow we're the leading story on your board? pathetic.
funny, haven't been on this board in a long while but it's always the same shit "we're gonna kill next year with this top 10 draft pick or that free agent" and "the Steelers suck, I mean they've been consistently better than us in EVERY possible category for the better part of a generation but......"
it's like the entire message board is like a mosquito frozen in amber...........a million years from now people will rediscover the browns board and it will still have the same shit on it.
you can say it's not being a good or die hard fan, I say it's what a fan base should do if they are unhappy with their team and the direction it's taking. Tomlin is quickly wearing out his welcome in Pittsburgh and more and more fans choose to show their displeasure in the form of empty seats. this directly affects the bottom line of the owners/investors and is the quickest way to see real change in an organization.
maybe a couple "no shows" by the Cleveland crowd might help you from being perpetual "we'll get em next time" fans?
or maybe you're town just wins as far as the stubborn/stupid as hell fan base award goes (if there were one).
not to mention, why are you guys SOOOOOOOOO in love with our team (I mean besides the obvious envy)? not a Steeler/shit stain week and somehow we're the leading story on your board? pathetic.
funny, haven't been on this board in a long while but it's always the same shit "we're gonna kill next year with this top 10 draft pick or that free agent" and "the Steelers suck, I mean they've been consistently better than us in EVERY possible category for the better part of a generation but......"
it's like the entire message board is like a mosquito frozen in amber...........a million years from now people will rediscover the browns board and it will still have the same shit on it.
The steelers haven't been losing because of Tomlin. He's an easy scapegoat but he's definitely not the cause or the catalyst and yes not going anywhere.
-
What really pisses me off is how worthless ass Goddell only protects certain players who make the league money, it's that simple. Say what you want about the intent of the Steeler player, but the hit that almost killed the Bengals punter was 100% legal according to the rulebook. Contrastly, in the Ravens v Lions game the defender goes for a shoe string tackle on the QB and hardly hits his leg. Although the penalty wasn't called every one is screaming player safety and how that's a foul. Really? So according to Goddell, trying to shoe-string tackle a guy who knows people are after him is more dangerous that letting guys blind-side jack up defenders?
For the record, I'm not saying make the so called crack back block illegal. It's just infuriating to me how obvious the league is protecting star players and saying the game is safer while not giving a shit about other guys. I wouldn't doubt in the slightest if players eventually sue the NFL over this and we get yet another wave of 'safety' rules and frankly I wouldn't blame them.
For the record, I'm not saying make the so called crack back block illegal. It's just infuriating to me how obvious the league is protecting star players and saying the game is safer while not giving a shit about other guys. I wouldn't doubt in the slightest if players eventually sue the NFL over this and we get yet another wave of 'safety' rules and frankly I wouldn't blame them.
I'd go as far as saying the league also only gives a hoot about certain teams/markets. Look at ESPN, the only teams they hype up are in the NFC & AFC East, plus Denver & Green Bay. It's awful, kind of like the Golf Channel forcing Tiger Woods upon us 24/7.
-
you can say it's not being a good or die hard fan, I say it's what a fan base should do if they are unhappy with their team and the direction it's taking. Tomlin is quickly wearing out his welcome in Pittsburgh and more and more fans choose to show their displeasure in the form of empty seats. this directly affects the bottom line of the owners/investors and is the quickest way to see real change in an organization.
maybe a couple "no shows" by the Cleveland crowd might help you from being perpetual "we'll get em next time" fans?
or maybe you're town just wins as far as the stubborn/stupid as hell fan base award goes (if there were one).
not to mention, why are you guys SOOOOOOOOO in love with our team (I mean besides the obvious envy)? not a Steeler/shit stain week and somehow we're the leading story on your board? pathetic.
funny, haven't been on this board in a long while but it's always the same shit "we're gonna kill next year with this top 10 draft pick or that free agent" and "the Steelers suck, I mean they've been consistently better than us in EVERY possible category for the better part of a generation but......"
it's like the entire message board is like a mosquito frozen in amber...........a million years from now people will rediscover the browns board and it will still have the same shit on it.
you can say it's not being a good or die hard fan, I say it's what a fan base should do if they are unhappy with their team and the direction it's taking. Tomlin is quickly wearing out his welcome in Pittsburgh and more and more fans choose to show their displeasure in the form of empty seats. this directly affects the bottom line of the owners/investors and is the quickest way to see real change in an organization.
maybe a couple "no shows" by the Cleveland crowd might help you from being perpetual "we'll get em next time" fans?
or maybe you're town just wins as far as the stubborn/stupid as hell fan base award goes (if there were one).
not to mention, why are you guys SOOOOOOOOO in love with our team (I mean besides the obvious envy)? not a Steeler/shit stain week and somehow we're the leading story on your board? pathetic.
funny, haven't been on this board in a long while but it's always the same shit "we're gonna kill next year with this top 10 draft pick or that free agent" and "the Steelers suck, I mean they've been consistently better than us in EVERY possible category for the better part of a generation but......"
it's like the entire message board is like a mosquito frozen in amber...........a million years from now people will rediscover the browns board and it will still have the same shit on it.
Yep you are right, its not a Squeelers / Browns week yet here your punk ass is on the Browns board. Why don't you suck the urine from your piss stained towel and fuck off back to your own board. I mean really why the fuck are you here if not to suck off your buddy Vagitron.
-
I believe that happened inside 5 yards no? You can jam, push and shove all you want inside that area. I unfortunately didn't get to watch the game but I've read a few people talking about it. Beyond that this thread is damn stupid. Ike Taylor busts his ass to stay in shape and polamalu has always been a athletic freak. Ryan Clark is the only one really showing his age. I think you all should cry some more, its not even Steeler week and some of you just can't help but start a thread. As far as attendance is concerned it was amazingly cold Sunday night, Heinz Field was giving away free hot chocolate as a direct result. I had friends at the game that couldn't get over how cold out was annnnnd the steelers have been playing inconsistently and the fan base is disgruntled. The browns (not trying to be a dick) always lose donors either suck it up and go and watch them play terrible ball or don't watch at all. You get to a point where you need your football only you all have had that for decades. Either way its whatever. I wouldn't be beating down the door to go to a game right now either unless I could go non the cheap. Hell for two tickets to Heinz it still sets you back 150. You can go to a browns game for 40 bucks or less for two people.
I'll say this. That makes two blows to the head- one on Campbell- and no it wasn't the ground that caused the concussion according to Jason, and now giving the Bengals punter a fractured jaw and broken vertebrae that resulted in Squealer touchdowns and, oh BTW no call on either.
I don't know what the Refs are seeing on this crap, but count on your guy getting fined. But big whoop that was a game changing play- Rooney probably pays their fines, and calls them a nice clean hit. I'll call the Bungle play for what it was- a major Whines Hard style cheap shot.
I'll say this. That makes two blows to the head- one on Campbell- and no it wasn't the ground that caused the concussion according to Jason, and now giving the Bengals punter a fractured jaw and broken vertebrae that resulted in Squealer touchdowns and, oh BTW no call on either.
I don't know what the Refs are seeing on this crap, but count on your guy getting fined. But big whoop that was a game changing play- Rooney probably pays their fines, and calls them a nice clean hit. I'll call the Bungle play for what it was- a major Whines Hard style cheap shot.
Those shitheads have been getting away with cheap shots for years!!! Nothing new!
-
I'll say this. That makes two blows to the head- one on Campbell- and no it wasn't the ground that caused the concussion according to Jason, and now giving the Bengals punter a fractured jaw and broken vertebrae that resulted in Squealer touchdowns and, oh BTW no call on either.
I don't know what the Refs are seeing on this crap, but count on your guy getting fined. But big whoop that was a game changing play- Rooney probably pays their fines, and calls them a nice clean hit. I'll call the Bungle play for what it was- a major Whines Hard style cheap shot.
Those shitheads have been getting away with cheap shots for years!!! Nothing new!
Those shitheads have been getting away with cheap shots for years!!! Nothing new!
It was a linebacker on the punter, huber was there to make the play and he was blocked. It wasnt a headshot and it was perfectly legal. Reports are saying he likely had prior hairline fracture of his vertabrae and the hit just did it in completely. If the same block was applied by a brown you all would be clamoring about it in a positive manner. Its a steeler so out come the tears
-
It was a leading with the helmet into the punter's lower facemask.
Expect a fine after the fact.
-
Those shitheads have been getting away with cheap shots for years!!! Nothing new!
It was a linebacker on the punter, huber was there to make the play and he was blocked. It wasnt a headshot and it was perfectly legal. Reports are saying he likely had prior hairline fracture of his vertabrae and the hit just did it in completely. If the same block was applied by a brown you all would be clamoring about it in a positive manner. Its a steeler so out come the tears
It was a linebacker on the punter, huber was there to make the play and he was blocked. It wasnt a headshot and it was perfectly legal. Reports are saying he likely had prior hairline fracture of his vertabrae and the hit just did it in completely. If the same block was applied by a brown you all would be clamoring about it in a positive manner. Its a steeler so out come the tears
I've come to expect nothing less out of you. Same way you stuck up for Headhunter Harrison when he was on your side. With the typical Steeler knowledge of anatomy- I suppose you think the guys jaw is somewhere around the center of his chest, so explain away how it got broken. (Yeah- it happened when he hit the ground- flat on his back.) Incidentally ounce for ounce, your jaw is the strongest bone in your body. He hit the guy in the head right under the facemask, period, end of discussion. I'm not a Bengals fan- or a Steelers fan- and that was a totally unnecessary kill shot on a defenseless player who didn't see it coming. Excuse me jackass- the guy's (pardon my French) the fucking punter- Garvin could have knocked him flat on his ass with a one handed shove. But noooo had to barrel into him high, full bore. But don't just take my word for it- here it is straight from NFL.com. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000300186/article/nfl-steelers-hit-on-bengals-kevin-huber-was-penalty Gee, I missed the other helmet to helmet on that play that also didn't get conveniently called. Really, how much does Rooney contribute to the Refs retirement fund?
Sort of like how Tomlin "accidentally" wandered 4 yards past where he was supposed to be when he was watching the scoreboard.
& STFU- I didn't condone any of Ward's headshots (one of which knocked a Bengals WR out of the game) in the end zone a few years back. TJ learned to not hit high- and now the Patriot whiners are bitching he targeted Gronk's knee.
-
It was a linebacker on the punter, huber was there to make the play and he was blocked. It wasnt a headshot and it was perfectly legal. Reports are saying he likely had prior hairline fracture of his vertabrae and the hit just did it in completely. If the same block was applied by a brown you all would be clamoring about it in a positive manner. Its a steeler so out come the tears
I've come to expect nothing less out of you. Same way you stuck up for Headhunter Harrison when he was on your side. With the typical Steeler knowledge of anatomy- I suppose you think the guys jaw is somewhere around the center of his chest, so explain away how it got broken. (Yeah- it happened when he hit the ground- flat on his back.) Incidentally ounce for ounce, your jaw is the strongest bone in your body. He hit the guy in the head right under the facemask, period, end of discussion. I'm not a Bengals fan- or a Steelers fan- and that was a totally unnecessary kill shot on a defenseless player who didn't see it coming. Excuse me jackass- the guy's (pardon my French) the fucking punter- Garvin could have knocked him flat on his ass with a one handed shove. But noooo had to barrel into him high, full bore. But don't just take my word for it- here it is straight from NFL.com. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000300186/article/nfl-steelers-hit-on-bengals-kevin-huber-was-penalty Gee, I missed the other helmet to helmet on that play that also didn't get conveniently called. Really, how much does Rooney contribute to the Refs retirement fund?
Sort of like how Tomlin "accidentally" wandered 4 yards past where he was supposed to be when he was watching the scoreboard.
& STFU- I didn't condone any of Ward's headshots (one of which knocked a Bengals WR out of the game) in the end zone a few years back. TJ learned to not hit high- and now the Patriot whiners are bitching he targeted Gronk's knee.
I've come to expect nothing less out of you. Same way you stuck up for Headhunter Harrison when he was on your side. With the typical Steeler knowledge of anatomy- I suppose you think the guys jaw is somewhere around the center of his chest, so explain away how it got broken. (Yeah- it happened when he hit the ground- flat on his back.) Incidentally ounce for ounce, your jaw is the strongest bone in your body. He hit the guy in the head right under the facemask, period, end of discussion. I'm not a Bengals fan- or a Steelers fan- and that was a totally unnecessary kill shot on a defenseless player who didn't see it coming. Excuse me jackass- the guy's (pardon my French) the fucking punter- Garvin could have knocked him flat on his ass with a one handed shove. But noooo had to barrel into him high, full bore. But don't just take my word for it- here it is straight from NFL.com. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000300186/article/nfl-steelers-hit-on-bengals-kevin-huber-was-penalty Gee, I missed the other helmet to helmet on that play that also didn't get conveniently called. Really, how much does Rooney contribute to the Refs retirement fund?
Sort of like how Tomlin "accidentally" wandered 4 yards past where he was supposed to be when he was watching the scoreboard.
& STFU- I didn't condone any of Ward's headshots (one of which knocked a Bengals WR out of the game) in the end zone a few years back. TJ learned to not hit high- and now the Patriot whiners are bitching he targeted Gronk's knee.
Hoorta:
Your wasting words on this prick..Not one time has he contributed anything but lie about his business here. He hasnt contributed "ONE SINGLE THREAD" about the AFC in general. Wich he claims to come here and find info about ...But you never hear a peep out of him unless someone mentions something about his Stoolers. He sits here lurking then runs his stupid bitch mouth. He's a complete liar and he knows it.. What he doesnt understand is "we all know it too". It becomes reduntantly hilarious how he sticks his own foot in his mouth time after time.
-
Gaf,
Why do I hate the Steelers, but do not hate the Colts, Patriots, Broncos, etc.? I mean its all envy right?
First, I think some has to do with the lack of humility in the fan base. They will attribute their winning ways to the 'genius' well ran franchise. And you know what? Of course they are well ran. Yet, they are completely oblivious to the variance and luck that goes into having a winning team (yes, even for decades). Are the Colts brilliantly ran? The Pats are getting 15 years of great play because of hitting a QB in the sixth round. I'm sure you know that Bradshaw was won on a coin flip. You guys aren't saying 'we got 6' if you lose that coin flip. The Steelers have won 52% of their NFL games. The Browns 51% (54% if you include AAFC, but I know that gets Steeler fans panties on fire so I left it out). What are the percentages going to be for the next 50 years? Probably something close to 50%.
Second, it seems like no team in the league head hunts and cheap shots quite like the Steelers. Throw in the hypocrisy of a 'class act' organization and there you have it. I do not like the Steelers.
Gaf,
Why do I hate the Steelers, but do not hate the Colts, Patriots, Broncos, etc.? I mean its all envy right?
First, I think some has to do with the lack of humility in the fan base. They will attribute their winning ways to the 'genius' well ran franchise. And you know what? Of course they are well ran. Yet, they are completely oblivious to the variance and luck that goes into having a winning team (yes, even for decades). Are the Colts brilliantly ran? The Pats are getting 15 years of great play because of hitting a QB in the sixth round. I'm sure you know that Bradshaw was won on a coin flip. You guys aren't saying 'we got 6' if you lose that coin flip. The Steelers have won 52% of their NFL games. The Browns 51% (54% if you include AAFC, but I know that gets Steeler fans panties on fire so I left it out). What are the percentages going to be for the next 50 years? Probably something close to 50%.
Second, it seems like no team in the league head hunts and cheap shots quite like the Steelers. Throw in the hypocrisy of a 'class act' organization and there you have it. I do not like the Steelers.
Funny, but your description of Steelers fans sounds allot like how I would describe OSU fans.
As far as the cheap shots, this is where you and your fanbase is very hypocritical. If a Browns player laid out a Steelers player in the same manner that you describe above, their would be orgasms on this very board for years. Don't be a hypocrite.
-
Gaf,
Why do I hate the Steelers, but do not hate the Colts, Patriots, Broncos, etc.? I mean its all envy right?
First, I think some has to do with the lack of humility in the fan base. They will attribute their winning ways to the 'genius' well ran franchise. And you know what? Of course they are well ran. Yet, they are completely oblivious to the variance and luck that goes into having a winning team (yes, even for decades). Are the Colts brilliantly ran? The Pats are getting 15 years of great play because of hitting a QB in the sixth round. I'm sure you know that Bradshaw was won on a coin flip. You guys aren't saying 'we got 6' if you lose that coin flip. The Steelers have won 52% of their NFL games. The Browns 51% (54% if you include AAFC, but I know that gets Steeler fans panties on fire so I left it out). What are the percentages going to be for the next 50 years? Probably something close to 50%.
Second, it seems like no team in the league head hunts and cheap shots quite like the Steelers. Throw in the hypocrisy of a 'class act' organization and there you have it. I do not like the Steelers.
Funny, but your description of Steelers fans sounds allot like how I would describe OSU fans.
As far as the cheap shots, this is where you and your fanbase is very hypocritical. If a Browns player laid out a Steelers player in the same manner that you describe above, their would be orgasms on this very board for years. Don't be a hypocrite.
no there would have been 15 yards added to that play, and we would have bitched about how we are never never gifted calls like other teams in the nfl.pghbigkev said:
Funny, but your description of Steelers fans sounds allot like how I would describe OSU fans.
As far as the cheap shots, this is where you and your fanbase is very hypocritical. If a Browns player laid out a Steelers player in the same manner that you describe above, their would be orgasms on this very board for years. Don't be a hypocrite.
-
I've come to expect nothing less out of you. Same way you stuck up for Headhunter Harrison when he was on your side. With the typical Steeler knowledge of anatomy- I suppose you think the guys jaw is somewhere around the center of his chest, so explain away how it got broken. (Yeah- it happened when he hit the ground- flat on his back.) Incidentally ounce for ounce, your jaw is the strongest bone in your body. He hit the guy in the head right under the facemask, period, end of discussion. I'm not a Bengals fan- or a Steelers fan- and that was a totally unnecessary kill shot on a defenseless player who didn't see it coming. Excuse me jackass- the guy's (pardon my French) the fucking punter- Garvin could have knocked him flat on his ass with a one handed shove. But noooo had to barrel into him high, full bore. But don't just take my word for it- here it is straight from NFL.com. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000300186/article/nfl-steelers-hit-on-bengals-kevin-huber-was-penalty Gee, I missed the other helmet to helmet on that play that also didn't get conveniently called. Really, how much does Rooney contribute to the Refs retirement fund?
Sort of like how Tomlin "accidentally" wandered 4 yards past where he was supposed to be when he was watching the scoreboard.
& STFU- I didn't condone any of Ward's headshots (one of which knocked a Bengals WR out of the game) in the end zone a few years back. TJ learned to not hit high- and now the Patriot whiners are bitching he targeted Gronk's knee.
Hoorta:
Your wasting words on this prick..Not one time has he contributed anything but lie about his business here. He hasnt contributed "ONE SINGLE THREAD" about the AFC in general. Wich he claims to come here and find info about ...But you never hear a peep out of him unless someone mentions something about his Stoolers. He sits here lurking then runs his stupid bitch mouth. He's a complete liar and he knows it.. What he doesnt understand is "we all know it too". It becomes reduntantly hilarious how he sticks his own foot in his mouth time after time.
can I add that he's a spineless homo that wouldn't bet milk or I... all the while clamoring how the steelers have pro bowl caliber players on the bench and the stools always nail the draft.Hoorta:
Your wasting words on this prick..Not one time has he contributed anything but lie about his business here. He hasnt contributed "ONE SINGLE THREAD" about the AFC in general. Wich he claims to come here and find info about ...But you never hear a peep out of him unless someone mentions something about his Stoolers. He sits here lurking then runs his stupid bitch mouth. He's a complete liar and he knows it.. What he doesnt understand is "we all know it too". It becomes reduntantly hilarious how he sticks his own foot in his mouth time after time.
Cap cuts are coming once again this year (evil laugh).
-
Those shitheads have been getting away with cheap shots for years!!! Nothing new!
It was a linebacker on the punter, huber was there to make the play and he was blocked. It wasnt a headshot and it was perfectly legal. Reports are saying he likely had prior hairline fracture of his vertabrae and the hit just did it in completely. If the same block was applied by a brown you all would be clamoring about it in a positive manner. Its a steeler so out come the tears
It was a linebacker on the punter, huber was there to make the play and he was blocked. It wasnt a headshot and it was perfectly legal. Reports are saying he likely had prior hairline fracture of his vertabrae and the hit just did it in completely. If the same block was applied by a brown you all would be clamoring about it in a positive manner. Its a steeler so out come the tears
When you hit someone square in the face, how can you say that was not a head shot?
Are you looking at different anatomy manual than the rest of us? Or did you think this guy was an alien where his head is where his dick should be and his dick where his head should be?
-
Gaf,
Why do I hate the Steelers, but do not hate the Colts, Patriots, Broncos, etc.? I mean its all envy right?
First, I think some has to do with the lack of humility in the fan base. They will attribute their winning ways to the 'genius' well ran franchise. And you know what? Of course they are well ran. Yet, they are completely oblivious to the variance and luck that goes into having a winning team (yes, even for decades). Are the Colts brilliantly ran? The Pats are getting 15 years of great play because of hitting a QB in the sixth round. I'm sure you know that Bradshaw was won on a coin flip. You guys aren't saying 'we got 6' if you lose that coin flip. The Steelers have won 52% of their NFL games. The Browns 51% (54% if you include AAFC, but I know that gets Steeler fans panties on fire so I left it out). What are the percentages going to be for the next 50 years? Probably something close to 50%.
Second, it seems like no team in the league head hunts and cheap shots quite like the Steelers. Throw in the hypocrisy of a 'class act' organization and there you have it. I do not like the Steelers.
Funny, but your description of Steelers fans sounds allot like how I would describe OSU fans.
As far as the cheap shots, this is where you and your fanbase is very hypocritical. If a Browns player laid out a Steelers player in the same manner that you describe above, their would be orgasms on this very board for years. Don't be a hypocrite.
pghbigkev said:
Funny, but your description of Steelers fans sounds allot like how I would describe OSU fans.
As far as the cheap shots, this is where you and your fanbase is very hypocritical. If a Browns player laid out a Steelers player in the same manner that you describe above, their would be orgasms on this very board for years. Don't be a hypocrite.
Maybe.....but at least we would acknowledge it as a cheap shot. I mean, yinzers have to go back 40 years to find a cheap shot by a Browns player on a Steeler. Was what Joe Turkey Jones did to Terry Bradshaw a cheap shot? Sure it was. We acknowledge that....and have for 40 years.
(but...yes, that does not mean we were not entertained by it. Can you imagine what kind of punishment he would get today?)
At least figure this....the Browns did the rest of the AFC a favor when TJ Ward....on a completely clean legit hit, took out Gronkowski. Hopefully that action will spare us all from having to see the Patriots (yes, one of the darlings of the Networks because they are Boston/East coast as that is what they are biased toward) from making a deep playoff run.
-
Gaf,
Why do I hate the Steelers, but do not hate the Colts, Patriots, Broncos, etc.? I mean its all envy right?
First, I think some has to do with the lack of humility in the fan base. They will attribute their winning ways to the 'genius' well ran franchise. And you know what? Of course they are well ran. Yet, they are completely oblivious to the variance and luck that goes into having a winning team (yes, even for decades). Are the Colts brilliantly ran? The Pats are getting 15 years of great play because of hitting a QB in the sixth round. I'm sure you know that Bradshaw was won on a coin flip. You guys aren't saying 'we got 6' if you lose that coin flip. The Steelers have won 52% of their NFL games. The Browns 51% (54% if you include AAFC, but I know that gets Steeler fans panties on fire so I left it out). What are the percentages going to be for the next 50 years? Probably something close to 50%.
Second, it seems like no team in the league head hunts and cheap shots quite like the Steelers. Throw in the hypocrisy of a 'class act' organization and there you have it. I do not like the Steelers.
Funny, but your description of Steelers fans sounds allot like how I would describe OSU fans.
As far as the cheap shots, this is where you and your fanbase is very hypocritical. If a Browns player laid out a Steelers player in the same manner that you describe above, their would be orgasms on this very board for years. Don't be a hypocrite.
pghbigkev said:
Funny, but your description of Steelers fans sounds allot like how I would describe OSU fans.
As far as the cheap shots, this is where you and your fanbase is very hypocritical. If a Browns player laid out a Steelers player in the same manner that you describe above, their would be orgasms on this very board for years. Don't be a hypocrite.
First wrong assumption, I am not an OSU fan. Also, college sports and pro sports are waaaay different. Prolonged dominance in college is much easier to sustain than in a salary cap pro league. Its not even close and mindless comparison you made. OSU is much more likely to be excellent for the next few decades than any NFL team.
Second wrong assumption, how do you know I hypocritical? I dont like those hits either way. I didn't realize you were sitting in my living room when I cringe on a tj ward hit.
-
can I add that he's a spineless homo that wouldn't bet milk or I... all the while clamoring how the steelers have pro bowl caliber players on the bench and the stools always nail the draft.Hoorta:
Your wasting words on this prick..Not one time has he contributed anything but lie about his business here. He hasnt contributed "ONE SINGLE THREAD" about the AFC in general. Wich he claims to come here and find info about ...But you never hear a peep out of him unless someone mentions something about his Stoolers. He sits here lurking then runs his stupid bitch mouth. He's a complete liar and he knows it.. What he doesnt understand is "we all know it too". It becomes reduntantly hilarious how he sticks his own foot in his mouth time after time.
Cap cuts are coming once again this year (evil laugh).
can I add that he's a spineless homo that wouldn't bet milk or I... all the while clamoring how the steelers have pro bowl caliber players on the bench and the stools always nail the draft.
Cap cuts are coming once again this year (evil laugh).
I never said we weren't betting, we never finalized anything and just seemed to stop talking about it before the season began. Figure out a bet for next season that's reasonable.
-
pghbigkev said:
Funny, but your description of Steelers fans sounds allot like how I would describe OSU fans.
As far as the cheap shots, this is where you and your fanbase is very hypocritical. If a Browns player laid out a Steelers player in the same manner that you describe above, their would be orgasms on this very board for years. Don't be a hypocrite.
Maybe.....but at least we would acknowledge it as a cheap shot. I mean, yinzers have to go back 40 years to find a cheap shot by a Browns player on a Steeler. Was what Joe Turkey Jones did to Terry Bradshaw a cheap shot? Sure it was. We acknowledge that....and have for 40 years.
(but...yes, that does not mean we were not entertained by it. Can you imagine what kind of punishment he would get today?)
At least figure this....the Browns did the rest of the AFC a favor when TJ Ward....on a completely clean legit hit, took out Gronkowski. Hopefully that action will spare us all from having to see the Patriots (yes, one of the darlings of the Networks because they are Boston/East coast as that is what they are biased toward) from making a deep playoff run.
.Maybe.....but at least we would acknowledge it as a cheap shot. I mean, yinzers have to go back 40 years to find a cheap shot by a Browns player on a Steeler. Was what Joe Turkey Jones did to Terry Bradshaw a cheap shot? Sure it was. We acknowledge that....and have for 40 years.
(but...yes, that does not mean we were not entertained by it. Can you imagine what kind of punishment he would get today?)
At least figure this....the Browns did the rest of the AFC a favor when TJ Ward....on a completely clean legit hit, took out Gronkowski. Hopefully that action will spare us all from having to see the Patriots (yes, one of the darlings of the Networks because they are Boston/East coast as that is what they are biased toward) from making a deep playoff run.
Ive watched a gif. Of that hit several times over and they happen all the time on kick and return coverage. He didn't lead with his helmet his helmet made contact with Huber and his facemask as a result of Huber being smaller and garvin not getting low enough. Its also why this rule is a little ridiculous. I would also like to know why a punter is considered defenseless. If he can make a tackle on the ball carrier to stop the return why is he defenseless? If we are protecting the punters and kickers of the league they should just be taken out of those plays all together. Bottom line there is no consistency with the NFL and these calls and that's the biggest problem. Dig up the gif. There is t a player in the NFL that would prefer a player go super low just like ward on gronk. ward went that low to avoid a fine but he also ruined gronks season and seriously jeopradized his long term career. I blame the lg not ward.
-
.Maybe.....but at least we would acknowledge it as a cheap shot. I mean, yinzers have to go back 40 years to find a cheap shot by a Browns player on a Steeler. Was what Joe Turkey Jones did to Terry Bradshaw a cheap shot? Sure it was. We acknowledge that....and have for 40 years.
(but...yes, that does not mean we were not entertained by it. Can you imagine what kind of punishment he would get today?)
At least figure this....the Browns did the rest of the AFC a favor when TJ Ward....on a completely clean legit hit, took out Gronkowski. Hopefully that action will spare us all from having to see the Patriots (yes, one of the darlings of the Networks because they are Boston/East coast as that is what they are biased toward) from making a deep playoff run.
Ive watched a gif. Of that hit several times over and they happen all the time on kick and return coverage. He didn't lead with his helmet his helmet made contact with Huber and his facemask as a result of Huber being smaller and garvin not getting low enough. Its also why this rule is a little ridiculous. I would also like to know why a punter is considered defenseless. If he can make a tackle on the ball carrier to stop the return why is he defenseless? If we are protecting the punters and kickers of the league they should just be taken out of those plays all together. Bottom line there is no consistency with the NFL and these calls and that's the biggest problem. Dig up the gif. There is t a player in the NFL that would prefer a player go super low just like ward on gronk. ward went that low to avoid a fine but he also ruined gronks season and seriously jeopradized his long term career. I blame the lg not ward.
.
Ive watched a gif. Of that hit several times over and they happen all the time on kick and return coverage. He didn't lead with his helmet his helmet made contact with Huber and his facemask as a result of Huber being smaller and garvin not getting low enough. Its also why this rule is a little ridiculous. I would also like to know why a punter is considered defenseless. If he can make a tackle on the ball carrier to stop the return why is he defenseless? If we are protecting the punters and kickers of the league they should just be taken out of those plays all together. Bottom line there is no consistency with the NFL and these calls and that's the biggest problem. Dig up the gif. There is t a player in the NFL that would prefer a player go super low just like ward on gronk. ward went that low to avoid a fine but he also ruined gronks season and seriously jeopradized his long term career. I blame the lg not ward.
The guy hits him first with his helmet to the face mask....but he didn't lead with his helmet? Like I said, you have a bizarre sense of anatomy.
FYI....if the league didn't have a rule about "no hitting near the head"....Ward still did the right thing to take him low.
I mean the very little football that I personally was involved in playing, I was taught to "knock a guy off his feet" by grabbing him low and disallowing his legs to function. Ward hit the guy low and knocked him off his feet....right like he should be taught to do.
I got hit playing football once just like Gronk did, right on the knee, by an all league performer at LB. Fortuneatly I was not hurt as bad. Just a sprain.
But, I made up for it by getting my ACL tear playing baseball.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login