Skip to content

Let the Mock Drafts begin

The Browns Board
81 36 5.3k
  • Dont draft a PSU player... ugh

  • Here are the two from CBS Sports that I referenced in another thread. They haven't been updated in two days, though.

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock-draft

  • Dont draft a PSU player... ugh

    @rooster-dick said:

    Dont draft a PSU player... ugh

    Have you seen Robinson play? I wouldn't care if he went to the university of spicy diarrhea, the kids a baller.

  • Here are the two from CBS Sports that I referenced in another thread. They haven't been updated in two days, though.

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock-draft

    @spectralcow said:

    Here are the two from CBS Sports that I referenced in another thread. They haven't been updated in two days, though.

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock-draft

    I can't see the Browns taking a tackle with the 4th pick.

  • Yeah, Browns149, I'm not endorsing those mock drafts, I was just showing that they were out there (and from a professional source, not some dude with a blog or some dude freelancing for a pay-per-click site).

  • @spectralcow said:

    Here are the two from CBS Sports that I referenced in another thread. They haven't been updated in two days, though.

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock-draft

    I can't see the Browns taking a tackle with the 4th pick.

    @browns149 said:

    I can't see the Browns taking a tackle with the 4th pick.

    Seriously.

    I saw that too - what are some of these guys thinking?

  • Watkins and Manziel anybody? Bortles and Lee? Bridgewater and Williams? Carr and Evans?

    As you can see, I just want QB and WR with our 2 picks... Don't care in what order...

  • I want a 2nd round hyde steal

  • Watkins and Manziel anybody? Bortles and Lee? Bridgewater and Williams? Carr and Evans?

    As you can see, I just want QB and WR with our 2 picks... Don't care in what order...

    @thenew23 said:

    Watkins and Manziel anybody? Bortles and Lee? Bridgewater and Williams? Carr and Evans?

    As you can see, I just want QB and WR with our 2 picks... Don't care in what order...

    I'm pretty much where you're at on this.

    I want the best of whichever is available at the position we draft.

    I seriously doubt we're going to be able to get the best QB available without giving up a ton of picks, and I don't want to do that.

  • @thenew23 said:

    Watkins and Manziel anybody? Bortles and Lee? Bridgewater and Williams? Carr and Evans?

    As you can see, I just want QB and WR with our 2 picks... Don't care in what order...

    I'm pretty much where you're at on this.

    I want the best of whichever is available at the position we draft.

    I seriously doubt we're going to be able to get the best QB available without giving up a ton of picks, and I don't want to do that.

    @jafbf said:

    I'm pretty much where you're at on this.

    I want the best of whichever is available at the position we draft.

    I seriously doubt we're going to be able to get the best QB available without giving up a ton of picks, and I don't want to do that.

    We aren't going to be able to get the best QB available because we aren't drafting #1 overall. But we should be able to get a very good QB drafting in the number 4 spot.

  • Manziel may not even be there at 4. The 3 teams picking in front of us need fucking QBs also, AJ McCarron in the 3rd anybody?

    1st round- Sammy Watkins/ ILB
    2nd Round- Carlos Hyde, G
    3rd- cb, McCarron
    4th- wr, T
    5th- fs

    Ideally this would be a good first couple picks as far as positions. they WILL draft another linebacker high

  • The Rams are picking ahead of us and I don't think they're taking a QB. They always could trade out with someone looking for a QB but as it stands right now, I don't see the Rams going QB. Bridgewater is going to the Texas, that is almost guaranteed.

  • So do the Jags get Manziel? They pick ahead of us also correct?

  • any draft pick as long at it is a solid pick at the position at any round will be an upgrade to improve the team. Along with free agency we should have a decent roster. Should.

  • ESPN has TB ranked at 9 (as the #1 QB).

    Bortles is the #2 QB, ranked at 15, then there's Manziel #3 ranked 22.

    Picking Manziel seems like an awful reach to me (Jags are going to pick Bortles), and the Browns & number 22 haven't been a good combo (Weeden was 22, as well as some other duds I believe).

    I wouldn't mind picking Watkins at 4, but the current declared QB's are raising some questions.

    Might be some surprise QB declarations that could change things (heard a rumor about Mariotta may change his mind).

  • Texans, Rams, Jags, then Browns.

  • I've heard a couple people say "along with Free Agency" now. Do you guys know something I don't? I don't remember the last time I thought the Browns did as much as they should have in Free Agency. Is there some definite reason to think this off-season will be more productive from a FA standpoint?

  • Yea there is a huge chance this QB class is highly overrated

  • i am calling it now, Mark it down this is what will happen!!!!!

    Browns Hire Josh Mcdaniels, Josh then brings in Mallet for a third and a forth round pick. Thats all it will take to get him away from NE.

    Browns then have 2 1s a 2 and a 3

    We then take Sammy Watkins with out first and C.J. Mosley, ILB with our other First. Now since Mcdaniels loves the 2 TE on the field at the same time, we go get the best Tight end we can in the second, and in the third we go get our RB in Hyde. BUT this is a big BUT the Browns will sign Tate from the Texans

    On Offense next year we will have

    Mallet and Hoyer at QB

    Tate and Hyde and Lewis at RB

    Cameron and ???? at Tight End

    Gordon and Watkins and who gives a shit at WR

    This all will happen if Macdaniels is our Coach, if he is not then I have no clue!!!!!

  • Hard to disagree with your guess. The fact that the FO has done two massive moves already (Trent/Chud) shows that they are willing to do just about anything.