Let the Mock Drafts begin
-
I would like to us to see us pick up a couple.
-
Rams have already said the #2 pick is up for sale, so basically that means if we want a QB we need to trade up or get most likely get the 4th best QB available. Trade up and get the QB even if that means both first rounders, do it!
-
NOPE! Don't do that. Don't trade up from the #4 pick.
-
NOPE! Don't do that. Don't trade up from the #4 pick.
NOPE! Don't do that. Don't trade up from the #4 pick.
Well do you want to continue to wallow in mediocrity or do you want to find a long term solution at QB, if there is a large gulf between the #2 QB and #4 QB you must trade up, that why you acquired the extra picks in the first place. It doesn't matter who we draft at WR or at RB if the person calling the signals is inadequate.
-
Is there a for sure thing at QB in the draft. next years QB class is better. Why lose a 1st, 2nd rounder to get who? Bridgwater is going to the Texans. There is a drop off from there. not worth reaching this year. Weeden, Quinn redo?
-
Is there a for sure thing at QB in the draft. next years QB class is better. Why lose a 1st, 2nd rounder to get who? Bridgwater is going to the Texans. There is a drop off from there. not worth reaching this year. Weeden, Quinn redo?
Is there a for sure thing at QB in the draft. next years QB class is better. Why lose a 1st, 2nd rounder to get who? Bridgwater is going to the Texans. There is a drop off from there. not worth reaching this year. Weeden, Quinn redo?
Next years class is always better, thats what I hear every year and unless your plan is to suck ass and win only 2 games, you have no guarantee you are in position to grab a good QB. This QB draft class is way better than last years. When the scouts etc grade out their QBs, if they believe there is a decided drop off from #2 to #4 they must trade up. If they believe they are all about the same its possible they don't.
-
Is there a for sure thing at QB in the draft. next years QB class is better. Why lose a 1st, 2nd rounder to get who? Bridgwater is going to the Texans. There is a drop off from there. not worth reaching this year. Weeden, Quinn redo?
Is there a for sure thing at QB in the draft. next years QB class is better. Why lose a 1st, 2nd rounder to get who? Bridgwater is going to the Texans. There is a drop off from there. not worth reaching this year. Weeden, Quinn redo?
BTW there are no for sure things in the draft especially at QB, you can't wait for the next Luck.
-
Trading up (if they can even pull it off; the last time they tried hard and still couldn't do it) from the #4 to #2 pick doesn't guarantee a better selection by the Browns in this draft. It does guarantee less picks or later picks in other rounds.
-
I think there are always players that can succeed when put into the right position.
I also think there are always positions that no matter which player is put into they will fail.
-
I'd rather trade for Mallet than reach on Johnny Football. Then take the BPA at 4 and go from there.
-
Trading up (if they can even pull it off; the last time they tried hard and still couldn't do it) from the #4 to #2 pick doesn't guarantee a better selection by the Browns in this draft. It does guarantee less picks or later picks in other rounds.
Trading up (if they can even pull it off; the last time they tried hard and still couldn't do it) from the #4 to #2 pick doesn't guarantee a better selection by the Browns in this draft. It does guarantee less picks or later picks in other rounds.
Right, it basically comes down to how they evaluate the QBs. Like someone said earlier if they believe QB #2 is not much better than QB #4 then you probably stand pat. If however they believe QB #2 is much better than QB #4 I say you have to pull the trigger. We will be drafting a QB and I believe it will be in the first 4 picks. Possible the 2nd pick. Also remember trading up 2 spots the price isnt as steep.
-
If they trade up to 2 for manziel this FO will only enforce their reputation as clueless mongoloids.
-
Dont draft a PSU player... ugh
Have you seen Robinson play? I wouldn't care if he went to the university of spicy diarrhea, the kids a baller.
VERY underrated academics at USD.Have you seen Robinson play? I wouldn't care if he went to the university of spicy diarrhea, the kids a baller.
-
What would it take to move from #4 to #2? Would we have to give up 2 1st rounders? I'd rather move up to take Bortles, than sit at 4 and pick the 4th best QB available... Either way, we need the QB we want... no matter who the coach is
-
We picked joe Thomas over Adrian Peterson...I couldn't stand to pick a lineman and then watch Manziel light it up somewhere else.
If you aint got a QB who cares about linemen
-
In my opinion, regarding the CBS Sports mock draft, I don't see us taking an OLB at #4. If, with the new coaches that are likely to come, we stay with 3-4 base defense we have no need for another OLB.
Drafting a OT would be intriguing, I think they only go this way if they plan on getting a QB late or plan on Hoyer being the QB for 2014 and if he fails then draft a QB in a now much better looking 2015 QB Draft class.
One mock draft had us taking Sammy Watkins at #4, I believe that would be a horrible idea. Tons of WRs in this draft, no need to draft one at #4.
I know I might get blasted for this but I am slowly becoming okay with the idea of the Browns drafting Manziel. Bridgewater or Bortles are going to be the #1 and #2 QBs off the board so unless we trade up with St Louis who has already said they are willing to trade, then we will probably have the choice of either Derek Carr or Manziel. Of course QBs could very well be drafted with the first 3 picks before it gets to us.
I don't think getting Manziel at #4 would be a reach. His potential is enormous. Obviously the draft is full of risks. It isn't always about a player being a bust but rather ensuring that the gameplan and roster fits the player. Example; Alex Smith before John Harbaugh and Andy Reid was a bust but now he isn't.
-
I think the only reason we move up in the draft is to get Bridgewater or Bortles. I think Houston goes Bridgewater, Bortles or Clowney. We trade with St Louis which would consist of swapping 1st rounders as well as our 2nd first rounder though I would rather give them our 2nd rounder and one of our 3rd rounders.
-
Seriously, if they give up a decent pick to move up from #4 to #2, I'm going to freak out. There's just no reason for it, and we need "two first round players" more than we need "the difference between who we can get at #4 and who we can get at #2."
-
Seriously, if they give up a decent pick to move up from #4 to #2, I'm going to freak out. There's just no reason for it, and we need "two first round players" more than we need "the difference between who we can get at #4 and who we can get at #2."
Seriously, if they give up a decent pick to move up from #4 to #2, I'm going to freak out. There's just no reason for it, and we need "two first round players" more than we need "the difference between who we can get at #4 and who we can get at #2."
Agree 100%. There is not much difference between any of the top 5 QBs. If we pull another 2012 1st round, that may just put a fork in me.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login