Skip to content

Let the Mock Drafts begin

The Browns Board
81 36 5.3k
  • We picked joe Thomas over Adrian Peterson...I couldn't stand to pick a lineman and then watch Manziel light it up somewhere else.

    If you aint got a QB who cares about linemen

    @jeffinwv said:

    We picked joe Thomas over Adrian Peterson...I couldn't stand to pick a lineman and then watch Manziel light it up somewhere else.

    If you aint got a QB who cares about linemen

    Lmfao...u really think ap is the household name he is now if the Browns drafted him. If so he wouldn't still b here. Use your fucking head dude. I

  • @jeffinwv said:

    I don't think They will have to trade up to get Manziel..hell be there.But youll have those that would draft a tackle or guard.

    I think Id have a personal rule that in the first round you always take the best QB,WR,or RB...

    Adrian Peterson.....Joe Thomas? Not that Joe isn't great...AP is a game changer

    really? sure talk about AP compared to joe thomas, not a fair comparison. JT has been a consensus probowler since his rookie year.

    show me the other QBs, WRs and RBs since he's been drafted that you can say that about in that same draft class and later?

    waiting.............................chirp chirp

    @miktoxic said:

    really? sure talk about AP compared to joe thomas, not a fair comparison. JT has been a consensus probowler since his rookie year.

    show me the other QBs, WRs and RBs since he's been drafted that you can say that about in that same draft class and later?

    waiting.............................chirp chirp

    What a draft class tho!!! Thomas, Calvin, Peterson, Willis, Reeves, and lynch all inside the top 15. Gms doin work for sure that year. Fuck Qbs in the first.

  • What do people think of this draft....all offense for Browns early ...

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1906095-2014-nfl-mock-draft-matt-millers-complete-7-round-projections

  • The more I see of Odell Beckham the more I like his catch and run ability. The guy can catch freakishly well.

  • What are the chances of teams that have their QB trading up to get Watkins? Steelers, Titans, etc..

  • What are the chances of teams that have their QB trading up to get Watkins? Steelers, Titans, etc..

    @lbc-mike said:

    What are the chances of teams that have their QB trading up to get Watkins? Steelers, Titans, etc..

    More chances of them going after clowney or Matthews, but I guess it's possible.

  • What are the chances of teams that have their QB trading up to get Watkins? Steelers, Titans, etc..

    @lbc-mike said:

    What are the chances of teams that have their QB trading up to get Watkins? Steelers, Titans, etc..

    or clowney?

    someone might make the brown's infamous trade a pick to move up one slot to get him.

  • @darren15 said:

    What do people think of this draft....all offense for Browns early ...

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1906095-2014-nfl-mock-draft-matt-millers-complete-7-round-projections

    meh, if watkins is gone i would consider mathews or clowney at that point

    @lbc-mike said:

    What are the chances of teams that have their QB trading up to get Watkins? Steelers, Titans, etc..

    no way would i trade with the steelers unless they give a up a similiar price that washington paid for RG3. the titans i would consider because they are not in our division.

  • R1
    QB BLAKE BORTLES
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    R1
    WR JORDAN MATTHEWS
    VANDERBILT
    R2
    G DAVID YANKEY
    STANFORD
    R3
    CB MARCUS ROBERSON
    FLORIDA
    R3
    ILB CHRIS BORLAND
    WISCONSIN
    R4
    RB CARLOS HYDE
    OHIO STATE
    R4
    TE C.J. FIEDOROWICZ
    IOWA
    R5
    S TERRENCE BROOKS
    FLORIDA STATE
    R6
    RB JAMES WILDER JR.
    FLORIDA STATE
    R7
    C COREY LINSLEY
    OHIO STATE

    www.fanspeak.com/ontheclock

  • The more I see of Odell Beckham the more I like his catch and run ability. The guy can catch freakishly well.

    @gftchris said:

    The more I see of Odell Beckham the more I like his catch and run ability. The guy can catch freakishly well.

    One mock has us getting Manziel at 4 and Beckham at 26. I would be happy with that. Beckham, Jordon and Gordon show me a d that could stop that.

  • What are the chances of teams that have their QB trading up to get Watkins? Steelers, Titans, etc..

    @lbc-mike said:

    What are the chances of teams that have their QB trading up to get Watkins? Steelers, Titans, etc..

    For some reason I get the feeling that the steelers want Mike Evans.

  • @lbc-mike said:

    What are the chances of teams that have their QB trading up to get Watkins? Steelers, Titans, etc..

    For some reason I get the feeling that the steelers want Mike Evans.

    @roycerolls said:

    For some reason I get the feeling that the steelers want Mike Evans.

    i believe if clowney and/or mathews are available at the 4th pick; the browns may receive a few calls about trading down.

    depending on what we get and how far we would have to drop, i wouldnt be against it.

  • @jeffinwv said:

    I don't think They will have to trade up to get Manziel..hell be there.But youll have those that would draft a tackle or guard.

    I think Id have a personal rule that in the first round you always take the best QB,WR,or RB...

    Adrian Peterson.....Joe Thomas? Not that Joe isn't great...AP is a game changer

    really? sure talk about AP compared to joe thomas, not a fair comparison. JT has been a consensus probowler since his rookie year.

    show me the other QBs, WRs and RBs since he's been drafted that you can say that about in that same draft class and later?

    waiting.............................chirp chirp

    @miktoxic said:

    really? sure talk about AP compared to joe thomas, not a fair comparison. JT has been a consensus probowler since his rookie year.

    show me the other QBs, WRs and RBs since he's been drafted that you can say that about in that same draft class and later?

    waiting.............................chirp chirp

    but theres was a Dwayne Bowe and a couple other wr that have been in probowls that year.I just think when you need help in skilled positions you take skilled positions. Your more likely to pick up an adequate lineman in FA than an Adrian P or a first round caliber player. That's all