Skip to content

I'm coming to Cleveland

The Browns Board
49 21 2.4k
  • L larryfine wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Eat at the Mcdonalds on Detroit Ave. They have great fry's.

  • @londonbrown said:

    Thanks everyone, it's almost certain to be in September.

    What Cleveland bars do I want to be hitting?

    Again, another reason if you can to hook up with Howie/Garth/Kmac plus Zombo/Mark/Pavo Joe etc. They are usually shuttled around by some of us board patrons....or we find ways to hook up with them. The Eastland Inn in Berea has been a favorite. Last year WSS and I hooked up with the group at a brew pub in Strongsville. Maybe you can roll with the caravan.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @the-gipper said:

    Again, another reason if you can to hook up with Howie/Garth/Kmac plus Zombo/Mark/Pavo Joe etc. They are usually shuttled around by some of us board patrons....or we find ways to hook up with them. The Eastland Inn in Berea has been a favorite. Last year WSS and I hooked up with the group at a brew pub in Strongsville. Maybe you can roll with the caravan.

    I went there last year,,,,Steve was playing....I was the only board member there.....and he was great, as usual, even if Steve kept calling me Beanpot.....LOl.....sorry Steve. All's good my man....I love ya....in a non-homo way.

  • Will I have to use something like Stubhub to get tickets or will I be fine on the Browns official website?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @londonbrown said:

    Will I have to use something like Stubhub to get tickets or will I be fine on the Browns official website?

    It depends on how good seats you want. If you want really good seats, Stubhub is your best bet. If you're crossing the pond for a game, the extra $$$ are minimal in comparison. I recommendd 100 level higher than row 15, and the first 10 rows of the 500 level.

    Do try to pick a game when Howie, G-man, and Kieth are all in town, it's Board Reunion weekend, and a total blast. Oh, and there's a bar across from the Casino called the Tilted Kilt that meets with most of the guys approval.

  • @londonbrown said:

    Will I have to use something like Stubhub to get tickets or will I be fine on the Browns official website?

    It depends on how good seats you want. If you want really good seats, Stubhub is your best bet. If you're crossing the pond for a game, the extra $$$ are minimal in comparison. I recommendd 100 level higher than row 15, and the first 10 rows of the 500 level.

    Do try to pick a game when Howie, G-man, and Kieth are all in town, it's Board Reunion weekend, and a total blast. Oh, and there's a bar across from the Casino called the Tilted Kilt that meets with most of the guys approval.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @hoorta said:

    Do try to pick a game when Howie, G-man, and Kieth are all in town, it's Board Reunion weekend, and a total blast. Oh, and there's a bar across from the Casino called the Tilted Kilt that meets with most of the guys approval.

    What about a game when I'm in town????????

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #44

    i will absolutely aim for that weekend, I'm a big fan of casinos even if my wallet isn't.

  • i will absolutely aim for that weekend, I'm a big fan of casinos even if my wallet isn't.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @londonbrown said:

    i will absolutely aim for that weekend, I'm a big fan of casinos even if my wallet isn't.

    Once the schedule is released in April, they usually have the game ironed out inside of 2 weeks.

  • Eat at the Mcdonalds on Detroit Ave. They have great fry's.

    T TheBrownBwner wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @larryfine said:

    Eat at the Mcdonalds on Detroit Ave. They have great fry's.

    What do the fries own?

    Or do they have great "Fry is?"

    You must be from East Cleveland, a product of their wonderful schools.

  • @larryfine said:

    Eat at the Mcdonalds on Detroit Ave. They have great fry's.

    What do the fries own?

    Or do they have great "Fry is?"

    You must be from East Cleveland, a product of their wonderful schools.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @thebrownbwner said:

    What do the fries own?

    Or do they have great "Fry is?"

    You must be from East Cleveland, a product of their wonderful schools.

    Really? The one and only post you make in your career here and you are playing grammar cop?

  • @thebrownbwner said:

    What do the fries own?

    Or do they have great "Fry is?"

    You must be from East Cleveland, a product of their wonderful schools.

    Really? The one and only post you make in your career here and you are playing grammar cop?

    T TheBrownBwner wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @the-gipper said:

    Really? The one and only post you make in your career here and you are playing grammar cop?

    Really, his whole post was moronic, telling someone to eat a McDonalds, so I don't see why my nitpick on his Retarded post is offensive.

    Also, he's a fucking idiot.

  • T TheBrownBwner wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @mike-h said:

    *at

    Fair enough, if I'm going to correct someone, I deserved that.