Who is the number one player you want in the 2014 draft?
-
-
@mike-h said:
It depends who I'd take. I'm not 100% but I picked Manziel on the poll. It's January, I'm still watching games.
Now, was that so hard? I actually figured you for Manziel but Bridgewater went with my troll dig. Anyways, I liked Manziel as well, up until this past weekend, I read up on Carr and I have a good feeling about this guy.
I get it, Manziel is the flashier pick. I wouldn't mind Manziel really. I actually wouldn't mind any Qb, as long as his name isn't Weeden I'm golden.
-
Whoa buddy...we need credentials to strap grades on prospects on the Browns Board? What credentials do you have to ask me for credentials? I came up with it through pros and cons of each one and Ive seen em all play multiple times. Ive read others opinions on em and I was really just generalizing the grades to get my point across.@mike-h said:
What are your credentials to give anyone a B+ grade, and how did you come up with that ranking?
Both Bridgewater and Manziel have gotten higher marks from experts.
-
@mike-h said:
It depends who I'd take. I'm not 100% but I picked Manziel on the poll. It's January, I'm still watching games.
Now, was that so hard? I actually figured you for Manziel but Bridgewater went with my troll dig. Anyways, I liked Manziel as well, up until this past weekend, I read up on Carr and I have a good feeling about this guy.
I get it, Manziel is the flashier pick. I wouldn't mind Manziel really. I actually wouldn't mind any Qb, as long as his name isn't Weeden I'm golden.
Carr really scares me with his Weedenitis.Now, was that so hard? I actually figured you for Manziel but Bridgewater went with my troll dig. Anyways, I liked Manziel as well, up until this past weekend, I read up on Carr and I have a good feeling about this guy.
I get it, Manziel is the flashier pick. I wouldn't mind Manziel really. I actually wouldn't mind any Qb, as long as his name isn't Weeden I'm golden.
-
What I don't understand is how the biggest vote getter is a WR!WTF! They need a QB...remember?
More importantly than needing a QB is not over reaching for one. I suppose I am in the minority but to me if you put Gordon, Watkins and Cameron on the field for Hoyer to throw to I am happy. Put someone like Mettlenberger on the bench to learn behind him.
More importantly than needing a QB is not over reaching for one. I suppose I am in the minority but to me if you put Gordon, Watkins and Cameron on the field for Hoyer to throw to I am happy. Put someone like Mettlenberger on the bench to learn behind him.
I'll take a "sure thing" wr over a maybe qb @ #4 anytime. Watkins is the best coming out since AJ Green, if you're counting regular draft. We got lucky with Gordon.
A surefire athlete won't excite the fanbase. The Browns fans are teetering on the brink of not giving a shit. The fans under 30 really don't bleed orange and brown because they've never been part of a winning team, and many of the older ones have about had it. This FO needs to give the fans a
reason to care, whether with a coach, or players that can fill seats and excite the base. They have to address the QB situation this year, and the folks need to know that it's not hopeless.
It's hopeless. The Stooges are going to get a third tier- at best HC to run the show. If they think Johnny Football is going to excite the fan base, they're dead wrong- as usual. Another Holmgren\Heckert desperation Richardson\Weeden move redux. I won't be buying it, and I'll bet a lot of the other season ticket holders will see it for exactly what it is- a publicity stunt.
@mike-h said:
"Johnny is the next RG3 on rehab"
Is everyone taking crazy pills? He is bigger than Russel Wilson, and isn't a twig.
You guys, man, use some of the dumbest reasons to "evaluate" players.
Three dings for Manziel and you're out pal. Agreed, they could be inconsequential- Thomas & Munoz have\had stayed healthy in the pros despite torn ACLs in college. However, it's a major, major concern- at least in my book- and plenty of other scouts with more cred than me. So are his off- field antics, Marino was a Party Hardy, but go try finding another example.
BTW, you haven't said relative jack about the other qbs- or you letting your love affair with Johnny Football color your vision?
I'll pull one out of Shep's book. One of the best predictors of NFL success is the # of games a qb has started in college. Admittedly, it's not foolproof (McCoy), but it does hold for guys like the Mannings, Brees, and Rodgers. Johnny Football doesn't rate.
-
I'm ready for the draft. The way I see it, if the Brown's do screw up the #4 pick, we won't know for sure for a couple of years anyway. That means in May we'll have some hope with the new roster. I picked Bortles in the poll, but in all reality if we get Bortles, Bridgewater, Manziel, Watkins, or Clowney or even trade down to the 7-10 range and pick up a guy like Dennard out of Michigan State, then I'll say "cool". I've been critical of some of these guys, but what's nice is that I'm just a random dude who likes football and has already made the emotional investment to back the Browns come hell or high water. I mean, what the fuck do I know about who will be good two years from now, I have bad credit, no car and an ugly girlfriend, FUCK!
Two years from now I may find myself lamenting the Brown's 2014 draft, but I'm used to that feeling. What it really comes down to is that there is a lot of talent in this draft, and the Browns own a lot of valuable picks. The coaching scenario is a shit sandwich but as far as the possibilities of the 2014 Brown's roster after considering the draft and FA, I'm pretty excited. I guess what I'm really getting at is while these are challenging times to be a Browns fan, we're as tough a bunch as any and life is a lot more fun if you don't take yourself too seriously....a craft brew and a bong-load of dankity dank every now and then doesn't hurt either.
#theresalwaysnextyear #staythecourse #callousedtothecrap #fuckbitches #getmoney #odoylerules
-
My opinion is that taking any of the QB's in this class in the top 5 is a reach. It is obviously just and opinion but it is mine. i do not think any of them will prove to be elite talents in the NFL. I do believe there are prospects to take in the lower 1st to mid 2nd round who are solid risks while landing a surefire athlete at the number 4 pick.
A surefire athlete won't excite the fanbase. The Browns fans are teetering on the brink of not giving a shit. The fans under 30 really don't bleed orange and brown because they've never been part of a winning team, and many of the older ones have about had it. This FO needs to give the fans a
reason to care, whether with a coach, or players that can fill seats and excite the base. They have to address the QB situation this year, and the folks need to know that it's not hopeless.
A surefire athlete won't excite the fanbase. The Browns fans are teetering on the brink of not giving a shit. The fans under 30 really don't bleed orange and brown because they've never been part of a winning team, and many of the older ones have about had it. This FO needs to give the fans a
reason to care, whether with a coach, or players that can fill seats and excite the base. They have to address the QB situation this year, and the folks need to know that it's not hopeless.
Short term that might sell tickets and I do mean short term as in less than a season. The rest depends on results. If and when we put headcase Colt 2.0 on the field and he implodes you are right back in the same boat. You cannot possibly tell me that the result of Hoyer throwing to Gordon/Watkins/Cameron along with a running back and a bolstered right side of the OL wouldn't produce exciting results.
-
I get what youre sayin. Id give em all B+ grades that should go lower. But the problem is, they are the best of the bunch. A guys value is only what teams are willing to spend on em. If we pass on any of the 3 at 4 they'll all be gone by the time Minnesota comes around. There are a lot of QB needy teams. So now you get down to 26 and maybe Carr's got a mid second grade, and miraculously hes still there, because every other team that hasn't got one knows we need one, do you reach there? You keep hoping the guy you want falls to you. I say go get your guy.My opinion is that taking any of the QB's in this class in the top 5 is a reach. It is obviously just and opinion but it is mine. i do not think any of them will prove to be elite talents in the NFL. I do believe there are prospects to take in the lower 1st to mid 2nd round who are solid risks while landing a surefire athlete at the number 4 pick.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
I get what youre sayin. Id give em all B+ grades that should go lower. But the problem is, they are the best of the bunch. A guys value is only what teams are willing to spend on em. If we pass on any of the 3 at 4 they'll all be gone by the time Minnesota comes around. There are a lot of QB needy teams. So now you get down to 26 and maybe Carr's got a mid second grade, and miraculously hes still there, because every other team that hasn't got one knows we need one, do you reach there? You keep hoping the guy you want falls to you. I say go get your guy.
Apples are on sale today but there are only 3 apples left in the bin. They are all really big tasty looking apples but each of them have a visible bad spot. Now the bad spot may be small under the surface or it may extend throughout the apple. I do have a decent one at home and the manager has offered me a rain check to get choices from better apples later.
Me I am going to go ahead and wait and rather than pick the best potential turd . I will pick from a better crop later and be satisfied with the more than adequate apple I already have. As a bonus I instead opted to pick the best damn banana I have seen in years. I hear that banana can catch balls like a fiend.
-
I did choose Carr as my number 1.
I think that as long as there is this stigma that Derek Carr = David Carr we might be able to capitalize on that and land Carr, Watkins and Hyde.
Imagine if you will: Derek Carr lined up behind our O-Line, with Gordon and Watkins split wide with Benjamin in the slot. Jordan Cameron as the TE and Hyde in the backfield. It would work.
I did choose Carr as my number 1.
I think that as long as there is this stigma that Derek Carr = David Carr we might be able to capitalize on that and land Carr, Watkins and Hyde.
Imagine if you will: Derek Carr lined up behind our O-Line, with Gordon and Watkins split wide with Benjamin in the slot. Jordan Cameron as the TE and Hyde in the backfield. It would work.
LOL... No you did not... I do not care which button you punched in the poll, in your post you took Watkins at 4 and Carr at 26.
Did you not even understand your own poll question?
-
I can't believe everyone is ready to put this much faith in Hoyer....undeserved. I think he'd make a great mentor, and backup, to whoever were gonna draft.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
I can't believe everyone is ready to put this much faith in Hoyer....undeserved. I think he'd make a great mentor, and backup, to whoever were gonna draft.
What makes you think "he'd be a great mentor"?
Draft someone in the third every year until you find someone. Meanwhile draft safe skill players at the top of the draft and get better every year.
OR
Keep drafting bust QB's, "cause it's a passing league" and hope you hit on one early, then spend 5 years taking lumps while you build around him, sucking all the time, losing good vets to better teams, bring in no name free agents, and hoping you draft well with a guy that took a kicker in the 1st round.
Basically my position except I have no issue with taking a QB every year, if you see starter potential in a prospect... and it matters not whether you already have a good one on your roster.
You take the BPA... from pick one thru pick last...
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Like I've said in multiple threads. If you dont have a QB, youre just spinning tires till you find one. We cant afford to let past QB failures deter us from trying to find one. Every scout in America has three QB's among their top 15-20 players overall. We need to get one, we have to get one. In all likelihood we won't be able to get Winston next year and other than him, none will be any better prospects than what's available this year. Keep swinging.
And like I said... (fill in the blank)...
@mike-h said:
I guess they should just skip the draft, since every player has a legit chance of getting hurt.
Mike, we are not saying some QBs have no chance of injury. We are saying that judgement, playing style and physicality are factors that determine what a given QB's chance of injury is.
You can argue about any given prospect's "factors ratings", but I do not see any legitimate argument that these factors are not worth considering... and the latter seems to be your position.
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Im not ready for that just yet. Right now Im on the Manziel train but its close between all the top 3.
Thanks... see that did not hurt a bit...
And for the record, as of now, I have Bridgewater leading this pack of three... it's just that Teddy is also #4 on my board and I do not elevate based upon need.
-
I did choose Carr as my number 1.
I think that as long as there is this stigma that Derek Carr = David Carr we might be able to capitalize on that and land Carr, Watkins and Hyde.
Imagine if you will: Derek Carr lined up behind our O-Line, with Gordon and Watkins split wide with Benjamin in the slot. Jordan Cameron as the TE and Hyde in the backfield. It would work.
LOL... No you did not... I do not care which button you punched in the poll, in your post you took Watkins at 4 and Carr at 26.
Did you not even understand your own poll question?
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
What do you consider reaching?
My opinion is that taking any of the QB's in this class in the top 5 is a reach. It is obviously just and opinion but it is mine. i do not think any of them will prove to be elite talents in the NFL. I do believe there are prospects to take in the lower 1st to mid 2nd round who are solid risks while landing a surefire athlete at the number 4 pick.
My opinion is that taking any of the QB's in this class in the top 5 is a reach. It is obviously just and opinion but it is mine. i do not think any of them will prove to be elite talents in the NFL. I do believe there are prospects to take in the lower 1st to mid 2nd round who are solid risks while landing a surefire athlete at the number 4 pick.
You, sir, are a fucking genius.... Genius! I tells ya!
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
I get what youre sayin. Id give em all B+ grades that should go lower. But the problem is, they are the best of the bunch. A guys value is only what teams are willing to spend on em. If we pass on any of the 3 at 4 they'll all be gone by the time Minnesota comes around. There are a lot of QB needy teams. So now you get down to 26 and maybe Carr's got a mid second grade, and miraculously hes still there, because every other team that hasn't got one knows we need one, do you reach there? You keep hoping the guy you want falls to you. I say go get your guy.
And there is the trap... elevating a B+ player to #4 overall (or higher at even greater cost) based upon need is a recipe for disaster.
As for the draft, again, I would go with Carr if we take a QB. Watkins if we take a skill player and Clowney if we defense first. I don't think we should go D first but Clowney could be the piece that really sets our defense up for top 5 status.
And if we're in a 3-4 where do you play Clowney?
A surefire athlete won't excite the fanbase. The Browns fans are teetering on the brink of not giving a shit. The fans under 30 really don't bleed orange and brown because they've never been part of a winning team, and many of the older ones have about had it. This FO needs to give the fans a
reason to care, whether with a coach, or players that can fill seats and excite the base. They have to address the QB situation this year, and the folks need to know that it's not hopeless.
The only thing I can think of that is worse that letting "need" overrule player evaluation in setting a draft order is grandstanding to excite the "fanbase".
Draft day excitement disappears the day camp opens.
You have to do what you believe lays the surest path to sustained winning... and that path is paved with talent, not excitement.
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
I get what youre sayin. Id give em all B+ grades that should go lower. But the problem is, they are the best of the bunch. A guys value is only what teams are willing to spend on em. If we pass on any of the 3 at 4 they'll all be gone by the time Minnesota comes around. There are a lot of QB needy teams. So now you get down to 26 and maybe Carr's got a mid second grade, and miraculously hes still there, because every other team that hasn't got one knows we need one, do you reach there? You keep hoping the guy you want falls to you. I say go get your guy.
Apples are on sale today but there are only 3 apples left in the bin. They are all really big tasty looking apples but each of them have a visible bad spot. Now the bad spot may be small under the surface or it may extend throughout the apple. I do have a decent one at home and the manager has offered me a rain check to get choices from better apples later.
Me I am going to go ahead and wait and rather than pick the best potential turd . I will pick from a better crop later and be satisfied with the more than adequate apple I already have. As a bonus I instead opted to pick the best damn banana I have seen in years. I hear that banana can catch balls like a fiend.
the apple at home has some bad spots as well, and is healing from the same bad spot we fear could doom one of the apples at the store. The store apples are fresh and we can iron out the bad spots. The home Apple has already been in three households all of which passed it on for free.Apples are on sale today but there are only 3 apples left in the bin. They are all really big tasty looking apples but each of them have a visible bad spot. Now the bad spot may be small under the surface or it may extend throughout the apple. I do have a decent one at home and the manager has offered me a rain check to get choices from better apples later.
Me I am going to go ahead and wait and rather than pick the best potential turd . I will pick from a better crop later and be satisfied with the more than adequate apple I already have. As a bonus I instead opted to pick the best damn banana I have seen in years. I hear that banana can catch balls like a fiend.
-
My opinion is that taking any of the QB's in this class in the top 5 is a reach. It is obviously just and opinion but it is mine. i do not think any of them will prove to be elite talents in the NFL. I do believe there are prospects to take in the lower 1st to mid 2nd round who are solid risks while landing a surefire athlete at the number 4 pick.
You, sir, are a fucking genius.... Genius! I tells ya!
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
I get what youre sayin. Id give em all B+ grades that should go lower. But the problem is, they are the best of the bunch. A guys value is only what teams are willing to spend on em. If we pass on any of the 3 at 4 they'll all be gone by the time Minnesota comes around. There are a lot of QB needy teams. So now you get down to 26 and maybe Carr's got a mid second grade, and miraculously hes still there, because every other team that hasn't got one knows we need one, do you reach there? You keep hoping the guy you want falls to you. I say go get your guy.
And there is the trap... elevating a B+ player to #4 overall (or higher at even greater cost) based upon need is a recipe for disaster.
As for the draft, again, I would go with Carr if we take a QB. Watkins if we take a skill player and Clowney if we defense first. I don't think we should go D first but Clowney could be the piece that really sets our defense up for top 5 status.
And if we're in a 3-4 where do you play Clowney?
A surefire athlete won't excite the fanbase. The Browns fans are teetering on the brink of not giving a shit. The fans under 30 really don't bleed orange and brown because they've never been part of a winning team, and many of the older ones have about had it. This FO needs to give the fans a
reason to care, whether with a coach, or players that can fill seats and excite the base. They have to address the QB situation this year, and the folks need to know that it's not hopeless.
The only thing I can think of that is worse that letting "need" overrule player evaluation in setting a draft order is grandstanding to excite the "fanbase".
Draft day excitement disappears the day camp opens.
You have to do what you believe lays the surest path to sustained winning... and that path is paved with talent, not excitement.
a B+ QB is worth more than an A reciever. If we dont take him someone else will in the next couple picks which makes him worth that selection. I agree that the path is paved with talent....at the QB position. And I believe Hoyer would be a great mentor because hes a very likeable guy, and seems to know his stuff.You, sir, are a fucking genius.... Genius! I tells ya!
And there is the trap... elevating a B+ player to #4 overall (or higher at even greater cost) based upon need is a recipe for disaster.
And if we're in a 3-4 where do you play Clowney?
The only thing I can think of that is worse that letting "need" overrule player evaluation in setting a draft order is grandstanding to excite the "fanbase".
Draft day excitement disappears the day camp opens.
You have to do what you believe lays the surest path to sustained winning... and that path is paved with talent, not excitement.
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Im not ready for that just yet. Right now Im on the Manziel train but its close between all the top 3.
Thanks... see that did not hurt a bit...
And for the record, as of now, I have Bridgewater leading this pack of three... it's just that Teddy is also #4 on my board and I do not elevate based upon need.
haha go back and look at my posts, I've been makin the case for Manziel for over a month.Thanks... see that did not hurt a bit...
And for the record, as of now, I have Bridgewater leading this pack of three... it's just that Teddy is also #4 on my board and I do not elevate based upon need.
-
My poll question went with the story I wrote. What are you talking about? I asked you to pick one player from the draft that would change the fortunes of the Cleveland Browns. I believe that I picked Derek Carr.
I may have mentioned that a lot of people like Sammy Watkins, and as long as their is the belief that Derek = David then there is a good change a lot of teams may pass on him. THUS, allowing us to take both Watkins and Derek Carr.
I would take Watkins first because he will not be there past the top 6 picks, Derek may fall a little bit, I don't see it and personally I wouldn't risk it. I'd trade back up to pick Carr ala Brady Quinn, if I had to.
David Carr was a bust because he was the number 1 overall pick. Obviously he was the number 1 overall for a reason, correct? He didn't pan out much the same reason Couch didn't, poor Oline play from an expansion team. It's QB suicide. Derek is on par with the skill that David had and is capable of being a franchise QB. I'm just ready to get our QB and continue to build the team.
I would make sure I moved up from 26 before the draft even got close. Ensure myself 2 picks in the top 10. I'd take Carr and Watkins. If I could only have one of the two? In that case I'd take Carr, period.
-
a B+ QB is worth more than an A reciever. If we dont take him someone else will in the next couple picks which makes him worth that selection. I agree that the path is paved with talent....at the QB position. And I believe Hoyer would be a great mentor because hes a very likeable guy, and seems to know his stuff.You, sir, are a fucking genius.... Genius! I tells ya!
And there is the trap... elevating a B+ player to #4 overall (or higher at even greater cost) based upon need is a recipe for disaster.
And if we're in a 3-4 where do you play Clowney?
The only thing I can think of that is worse that letting "need" overrule player evaluation in setting a draft order is grandstanding to excite the "fanbase".
Draft day excitement disappears the day camp opens.
You have to do what you believe lays the surest path to sustained winning... and that path is paved with talent, not excitement.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
a B+ QB is worth more than an A reciever. If we dont take him someone else will in the next couple picks which makes him worth that selection. I agree that the path is paved with talent....at the QB position. And I believe Hoyer would be a great mentor because hes a very likeable guy, and seems to know his stuff.
But in my book, Sammy is the A+ in the draft and I don't take a B-anything player with my #4... sorry, I just don't.
I do not follow your "someone else will" logic... Someone else will draft over 200 players we pass over with our first pick.
I am starting to believe that we are never going to see eye-to-eye on this thing...
...but I am enjoying the conversation.I agree on Hoyer, which combined with the fact that I am optimistic on his successful return to health, is why he is my 2014 starter. I could not believe it when I read he was up and walking without crutches only 2 weeks after surgury... a brace, but no crutches.
@mike-h said:
Any mobile QB has a high risk for injury, JF's, and especially Bridgewater--who is more of a pocket passer--are no higher than any others.
So are you advocating against moving in that direction?
"JF's"???
Advocating against going to a pocket passer? No... but physicality is a factor for pocket passers as well. Same as a running QB? No, but still a factor.
My poll question went with the story I wrote. What are you talking about?
I would take Watkins first because he will not be there past the top 6 picks, Derek may fall a little bit, I don't see it and personally I wouldn't risk it. I'd trade back up to pick Carr ala Brady Quinn, if I had to.
"Who is the number one player you want in the 2014 draft?"
In my mind the answer is the player you take with the first pick you have... but I do see what you are saying. In my case the one I want the most and the one who I would take with my first pick are one in the same...
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
a B+ QB is worth more than an A reciever. If we dont take him someone else will in the next couple picks which makes him worth that selection. I agree that the path is paved with talent....at the QB position. And I believe Hoyer would be a great mentor because hes a very likeable guy, and seems to know his stuff.
But in my book, Sammy is the A+ in the draft and I don't take a B-anything player with my #4... sorry, I just don't.
I do not follow your "someone else will" logic... Someone else will draft over 200 players we pass over with our first pick.
I am starting to believe that we are never going to see eye-to-eye on this thing...
...but I am enjoying the conversation.I agree on Hoyer, which combined with the fact that I am optimistic on his successful return to health, is why he is my 2014 starter. I could not believe it when I read he was up and walking without crutches only 2 weeks after surgury... a brace, but no crutches.
@mike-h said:
Any mobile QB has a high risk for injury, JF's, and especially Bridgewater--who is more of a pocket passer--are no higher than any others.
So are you advocating against moving in that direction?
"JF's"???
Advocating against going to a pocket passer? No... but physicality is a factor for pocket passers as well. Same as a running QB? No, but still a factor.
My poll question went with the story I wrote. What are you talking about?
I would take Watkins first because he will not be there past the top 6 picks, Derek may fall a little bit, I don't see it and personally I wouldn't risk it. I'd trade back up to pick Carr ala Brady Quinn, if I had to.
"Who is the number one player you want in the 2014 draft?"
In my mind the answer is the player you take with the first pick you have... but I do see what you are saying. In my case the one I want the most and the one who I would take with my first pick are one in the same...
Haha me too. In every other year I think just like you, take the best player on your board and move on....I'm just so damn sick of the QB situation here, and I dont think Hoyer is much more than a stop-gap at starter. Combine that with the unlikelihood we'll be picking top 5 again anytime soon, and you get where Im at.But in my book, Sammy is the A+ in the draft and I don't take a B-anything player with my #4... sorry, I just don't.
I do not follow your "someone else will" logic... Someone else will draft over 200 players we pass over with our first pick.
I am starting to believe that we are never going to see eye-to-eye on this thing...
...but I am enjoying the conversation.I agree on Hoyer, which combined with the fact that I am optimistic on his successful return to health, is why he is my 2014 starter. I could not believe it when I read he was up and walking without crutches only 2 weeks after surgury... a brace, but no crutches.
"JF's"???
Advocating against going to a pocket passer? No... but physicality is a factor for pocket passers as well. Same as a running QB? No, but still a factor.
"Who is the number one player you want in the 2014 draft?"
In my mind the answer is the player you take with the first pick you have... but I do see what you are saying. In my case the one I want the most and the one who I would take with my first pick are one in the same...
-
Im positive the NFL boys will learn him to tuck that ball...ive noticed he carrys it like a loaf o bread too.
But hes got an NFL arm...that's for sure. But I still believe he has an ultra high celing. he highest of all the QBs comin out...That's Why I would like to draft him
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login