Texans trying to trick us
-
I hope they bluffin...but it is a regional thing here....he would bring excitement and attention....but don't trade up...if they take him they take him...CLeveland just get one of the other two QB,s and hope he does good.As much as I like Manziel,I wouldn't trade both those picks for him.
-
-
By the time the draft comes around it will be clear that Clowney is the BPA. It will also be clear the Texans are going to take him. Sure, somebody might try to jump the Jags & Browns for a QB, but I'm not sure I see who has the ammo and/or need, so the Rams will sit at 2 and take Matthews. The Jags will have the first swing at QB and probably will take Bridgewater... So...
The Browns are going to pick between Watkins, Bortles, Manziel... For me, it's pretty easy to say I take Bortles, but I'm curious what will happen to his stock in the next 3+ months. I'd love to take Watkins, but there is a lot of depth at WR in the draft, and we can find a true WR2 into the 3rd round. Manziel... stay away! I've seen what he's done and I will root for him like nobody's business, but I can't see NFL QB (watch the A&M vs. Missouri game from this year).
Having said all that... I like standing pat, and picking any of Clowney, Bridgewater, Bortles, or Watkins... One of those guys HAS to be there when we pick and I'd be happy with any of them... Plus, if we go Watkins/Clowney, we can still try and get Carr with 1b (but PoG put the jinx on him by posting how he is his new man crush)
-
Actually Moses' (Horwitz) brother Shemp (Samuel) was the original. He left to do some feature films and was replaced by brother Jerome who we know as Curly.
He was ironically nicknamed curly because of his curly hair. When he pitched his brother Moe to be the replacement Moe didn't think he looked funny enough. He then shaved his head and Moe broke out laughing.
Curly eventually suffered a stroke and brother Shemp came back to the act. There are actually episodes that because of editing you can see both of them.
WSS
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Id bet against that. He may be the surest thing, but chances are he doesnt end up as the best.
but you won't bet against manziel.
alright PoG.
i coming across the board saying the dude MIGHT be good..........
but clowney and watkins are sure things. bet it.
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Id bet against that. He may be the surest thing, but chances are he doesnt end up as the best.
but you won't bet against manziel.
alright PoG.
i coming across the board saying the dude MIGHT be good..........
but clowney and watkins are sure things. bet it.
oh I know. Im just saying that out of 200+ players to compete with for best over the course of a career he has a slim shot of coming out the best. I even said hes the best bet to succeed. Manziel is the QB I think has the best shot to succeed, and our ultimate need is QB, which is why Im pro-Manziel at 4.but you won't bet against manziel.
alright PoG.
i coming across the board saying the dude MIGHT be good..........
but clowney and watkins are sure things. bet it.
-
Sam Bradford? No thanks...
Geez, Z... they're not even the three best Stooges?
better than what's coming out as QB and NFL road tested that he can take a thumpin.
give him an OL a RB and some receivers and the guy would be great.
unfortunately for him he's like tim couch on our '99 team. a man standing alone on an island with wiilson.
-
oh I know. Im just saying that out of 200+ players to compete with for best over the course of a career he has a slim shot of coming out the best. I even said hes the best bet to succeed. Manziel is the QB I think has the best shot to succeed, and our ultimate need is QB, which is why Im pro-Manziel at 4.but you won't bet against manziel.
alright PoG.
i coming across the board saying the dude MIGHT be good..........
but clowney and watkins are sure things. bet it.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
oh I know. Im just saying that out of 200+ players to compete with for best over the course of a career he has a slim shot of coming out the best. I even said hes the best bet to succeed. Manziel is the QB I think has the best shot to succeed, and our ultimate need is QB, which is why Im pro-Manziel at 4.
hey bro. those are your thoughts and prob our redneck owners's thoughts.
it's a gamble. big time. the biggest gamble a football franchise can make. would you want to be the guy that pulls the trigger on johnnybenotsogod and set the franchise back another five years or just stay chill and see who is ther @4.
mr. gamblin man?
-
ESPN is really getting an early start on the Manziel draft slide narrative.
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
oh I know. Im just saying that out of 200+ players to compete with for best over the course of a career he has a slim shot of coming out the best. I even said hes the best bet to succeed. Manziel is the QB I think has the best shot to succeed, and our ultimate need is QB, which is why Im pro-Manziel at 4.
hey bro. those are your thoughts and prob our redneck owners's thoughts.
it's a gamble. big time. the biggest gamble a football franchise can make. would you want to be the guy that pulls the trigger on johnnybenotsogod and set the franchise back another five years or just stay chill and see who is ther @4.
mr. gamblin man?
oh I'm definitely against trading up with the 4 pick, unless we can do it without sacrificing 26, our 2nd, or any of next years picks.hey bro. those are your thoughts and prob our redneck owners's thoughts.
it's a gamble. big time. the biggest gamble a football franchise can make. would you want to be the guy that pulls the trigger on johnnybenotsogod and set the franchise back another five years or just stay chill and see who is ther @4.
mr. gamblin man?
-
Sam Bradford? No thanks...
Geez, Z... they're not even the three best Stooges?
better than what's coming out as QB and NFL road tested that he can take a thumpin.
give him an OL a RB and some receivers and the guy would be great.
unfortunately for him he's like tim couch on our '99 team. a man standing alone on an island with wiilson.
better than what's coming out as QB and NFL road tested that he can take a thumpin.
give him an OL a RB and some receivers and the guy would be great.
unfortunately for him he's like tim couch on our '99 team. a man standing alone on an island with wiilson.
he's had Stephen Jackson when healthy...Bradford sucks...no thanks...Im eating crow on that one.
-
Let's just trade our 1st pick for Sam Bradford.
-
Actually Moses' (Horwitz) brother Shemp (Samuel) was the original. He left to do some feature films and was replaced by brother Jerome who we know as Curly.
He was ironically nicknamed curly because of his curly hair. When he pitched his brother Moe to be the replacement Moe didn't think he looked funny enough. He then shaved his head and Moe broke out laughing.
Curly eventually suffered a stroke and brother Shemp came back to the act. There are actually episodes that because of editing you can see both of them.
WSS
Actually Moses' (Horwitz) brother Shemp (Samuel) was the original. He left to do some feature films and was replaced by brother Jerome who we know as Curly.
He was ironically nicknamed curly because of his curly hair. When he pitched his brother Moe to be the replacement Moe didn't think he looked funny enough. He then shaved his head and Moe broke out laughing.
Curly eventually suffered a stroke and brother Shemp came back to the act. There are actually episodes that because of editing you can see both of them.
WSS
Thanks for the insight, Mr. Film Expert. I've loved the Stooges since I was a little kid, but never knew that. -
I think that Bradford could easily take the next step up given a couple receivers to throw the ball to. You give him Gordon and Cameron alone and hes light years ahead of what he had in St Louis.
-
-
By the time the draft comes around it will be clear that Clowney is the BPA. It will also be clear the Texans are going to take him. Sure, somebody might try to jump the Jags & Browns for a QB, but I'm not sure I see who has the ammo and/or need, so the Rams will sit at 2 and take Matthews. The Jags will have the first swing at QB and probably will take Bridgewater... So...
The Browns are going to pick between Watkins, Bortles, Manziel... For me, it's pretty easy to say I take Bortles, but I'm curious what will happen to his stock in the next 3+ months. I'd love to take Watkins, but there is a lot of depth at WR in the draft, and we can find a true WR2 into the 3rd round. Manziel... stay away! I've seen what he's done and I will root for him like nobody's business, but I can't see NFL QB (watch the A&M vs. Missouri game from this year).
Having said all that... I like standing pat, and picking any of Clowney, Bridgewater, Bortles, or Watkins... One of those guys HAS to be there when we pick and I'd be happy with any of them... Plus, if we go Watkins/Clowney, we can still try and get Carr with 1b (but PoG put the jinx on him by posting how he is his new man crush)
Exactly. The only thing that will piss me off in May is if we trade up. Bongwater, Clowney, Watkins,Manziel. Take whoever is left. Pretty simple. I wouldn't be upset with Bortles either, but I would put Teddy and Johnny aheadBy the time the draft comes around it will be clear that Clowney is the BPA. It will also be clear the Texans are going to take him. Sure, somebody might try to jump the Jags & Browns for a QB, but I'm not sure I see who has the ammo and/or need, so the Rams will sit at 2 and take Matthews. The Jags will have the first swing at QB and probably will take Bridgewater... So...
The Browns are going to pick between Watkins, Bortles, Manziel... For me, it's pretty easy to say I take Bortles, but I'm curious what will happen to his stock in the next 3+ months. I'd love to take Watkins, but there is a lot of depth at WR in the draft, and we can find a true WR2 into the 3rd round. Manziel... stay away! I've seen what he's done and I will root for him like nobody's business, but I can't see NFL QB (watch the A&M vs. Missouri game from this year).
Having said all that... I like standing pat, and picking any of Clowney, Bridgewater, Bortles, or Watkins... One of those guys HAS to be there when we pick and I'd be happy with any of them... Plus, if we go Watkins/Clowney, we can still try and get Carr with 1b (but PoG put the jinx on him by posting how he is his new man crush)
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Has he played a full season yet?
could you with what they have protecting him?
sorry i like teal better than hot pink.
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Has he played a full season yet?
could you with what they have protecting him?
sorry i like teal better than hot pink.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
