Browns are on the board.
-
The Cleveland Browns are on the clock:
With the 4th pick, Cleveland selects nobody. We wanted Manziel, but he cuts too hard. We wanted Bortles, but he's from a smaller school. We wanted Watkins, but taking a #2 WR would be a waste here. We wanted Clowney, but we took Mingo here last year and don't want to be laughed at.
So, we'll just take nobody. This way, nobody can laugh at us or say we made a stupid pick...
-
LOL....... they must have traded their 4 pick for a first round pick next year....?
-
The Browns are not on the clock. We have to see who the 3 teams ahead of them choose. Some of the guys you all want may be gone....then what?
-
Sammy Watkins
Hoyer, Watkins, Gordon, Cameron and a new RB are good enough to win plenty of games.
-
Watkins and if the rumors are true cousins might be throwing the ball to him.
-
Watkins would be on my "most likely to succeed list"
But I don't understand the fascination with cousins.
-
Watkins would be on my "most likely to succeed list"
But I don't understand the fascination with cousins.
-
Watkins is my top can't miss player... I take him...
And just so people won't laugh I make him my #1 WR and make Gordon my #2... problem solved, TC.
-
-
That's the one scenario that I think would make people laugh harder.
Then my work is done...
-
naaa thats a great move. And who the fuck cares who's 1 and who's 2. This would be a matchup nightmare. Colt McCoy could succeed with that line-up.That's the one scenario that I think would make people laugh harder.
-
naaa thats a great move. And who the fuck cares who's 1 and who's 2. This would be a matchup nightmare. Colt McCoy could succeed with that line-up.That's the one scenario that I think would make people laugh harder.
-
-
agreedBrilliant analysis.
-
so gay. I hope the rumor mill is right. Hoyer and Cousins are nothing alike except for being young, hungry talent.
They played in the exact same offense in college, both are unproven, both are pretty much the same size.
Only difference is Brian hoyer had a good 3 games in 2013. Kirk cousins had a bad 3 games.
I don't think people know much about him here except he beat the browns in 2012, so did 10 other QBs.
I think he could be a good QB, but he hasn't proven it. We already have that question mark guy.
-
so gay. I hope the rumor mill is right. Hoyer and Cousins are nothing alike except for being young, hungry talent.
They played in the exact same offense in college, both are unproven, both are pretty much the same size.
Only difference is Brian hoyer had a good 3 games in 2013. Kirk cousins had a bad 3 games.
I don't think people know much about him here except he beat the browns in 2012, so did 10 other QBs.
I think he could be a good QB, but he hasn't proven it. We already have that question mark guy.
anyone u draft, pick up, or have other than Campbell or weeden is a question mark guyThey played in the exact same offense in college, both are unproven, both are pretty much the same size.
Only difference is Brian hoyer had a good 3 games in 2013. Kirk cousins had a bad 3 games.
I don't think people know much about him here except he beat the browns in 2012, so did 10 other QBs.
I think he could be a good QB, but he hasn't proven it. We already have that question mark guy.
-
Assuming we stay at 4 you are the GM and anyone possible you want is there, who is you no doubt absolute pick?
The Browns are on the Clock
With the 4th pick the Browns select John Manziel QB Texas A&M
Teddy TwatwaterAssuming we stay at 4 you are the GM and anyone possible you want is there, who is you no doubt absolute pick?
-
anyone u draft, pick up, or have other than Campbell or weeden is a question mark guyThey played in the exact same offense in college, both are unproven, both are pretty much the same size.
Only difference is Brian hoyer had a good 3 games in 2013. Kirk cousins had a bad 3 games.
I don't think people know much about him here except he beat the browns in 2012, so did 10 other QBs.
I think he could be a good QB, but he hasn't proven it. We already have that question mark guy.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
