Skip to content

I would eat an Entire bag of dicks if it got you to like me

Locked The Browns Board
188 22 4.5k
  • Bag O' DicksB Bag O' Dicks wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello Cleveland Fans,

    I have joined the board after reading many insightful posts. I enjoy engaging in good NFL talk.

    Talk to you guys on the board.

    Go Ravens!

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by gftChris
    #2

    I used this once before recently, but I think it's just as fitting:

    die-hard-300x300.jpg

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #3

    A ratbird fan? What's become of this board?

  • Hello Cleveland Fans,

    I have joined the board after reading many insightful posts. I enjoy engaging in good NFL talk.

    Talk to you guys on the board.

    Go Ravens!

    OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Ravens5220 said:

    Hello Cleveland Fans,

    I have joined the board after reading many insightful posts. I enjoy engaging in good NFL talk.

    Talk to you guys on the board.

    Go Ravens!

    You are clearly here to troll.

  • Kennel ClubK Kennel Club wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Is this for real? 😳

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Its OK, he can be here. He just needs to be aware that his hide must be as thick as a Rhinoceros.

  • R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by RoyceRolls
    #7

    can't fault a man from Baltimore for being a Ravens fan. This coming from a Brown's fan who doesn't blame Art Modell for leaving.

    That Die Hard With A Vengeance pic will never get old.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Classic (revised) thread title...

  • I used this once before recently, but I think it's just as fitting:

    die-hard-300x300.jpg

    Nuckin FutzN Nuckin Futz wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @gftchris said:

    I used this once before recently, but I think it's just as fitting:

    die-hard-300x300.jpg

    ^^ #1

  • A AlphaDawg wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Go back to your own stinkin' boards!

  • cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Is it wrong that I really want to like this guy???

  • Is it wrong that I really want to like this guy???

    R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @cdl15 said:

    Is it wrong that I really want to like this guy???

    not at all, I think getting some different fans in the mix could make for some interesting discussion. At least he isn't being a douche and posting just to talk about how shitty the Browns are.

  • cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #13
  • cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    http://i.imgur.com/rlzmJ.jpg

    And here is seconds!!

  • R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #15

  • I used this once before recently, but I think it's just as fitting:

    die-hard-300x300.jpg

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @gftchris said:

    I used this once before recently, but I think it's just as fitting:

    die-hard-300x300.jpg

    I love it!! LOL!

  • Bag O' DicksB Bag O' Dicks wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I'm glad some of you are being mature about this. I am not here to troll unless you make an ignorant comment like "Ray Lewis is a murder", "Art Modell should rot in hell", "Ozzie Newsome is a traitor", "The Ravens super bowls should be the Browns" and blah blah blah

    Other than that if we keep it friendly and mature nothing will happen. I mean obviously I dislike the Browns, but I am not a hater to the point of joining the board just to spout off about how much Cleveland sucks...

  • Is it wrong that I really want to like this guy???

    Bag O' DicksB Bag O' Dicks wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @cdl15 said:

    Is it wrong that I really want to like this guy???

    You will end up liking me

  • I'm glad some of you are being mature about this. I am not here to troll unless you make an ignorant comment like "Ray Lewis is a murder", "Art Modell should rot in hell", "Ozzie Newsome is a traitor", "The Ravens super bowls should be the Browns" and blah blah blah

    Other than that if we keep it friendly and mature nothing will happen. I mean obviously I dislike the Browns, but I am not a hater to the point of joining the board just to spout off about how much Cleveland sucks...

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Ravens5220 said:

    I'm glad some of you are being mature about this. I am not here to troll unless you make an ignorant comment like "Ray Lewis is a murder", "Art Modell should rot in hell", "Ozzie Newsome is a traitor", "The Ravens super bowls should be the Browns" and blah blah blah

    Other than that if we keep it friendly and mature nothing will happen. I mean obviously I dislike the Browns, but I am not a hater to the point of joining the board just to spout off about how much Cleveland sucks...

    No, we just stick to facts around here ... Ray Lewis was guilty of obstructing justice in two murders and Art Modell is already rotting in hell.

    Zombo

  • I'm glad some of you are being mature about this. I am not here to troll unless you make an ignorant comment like "Ray Lewis is a murder", "Art Modell should rot in hell", "Ozzie Newsome is a traitor", "The Ravens super bowls should be the Browns" and blah blah blah

    Other than that if we keep it friendly and mature nothing will happen. I mean obviously I dislike the Browns, but I am not a hater to the point of joining the board just to spout off about how much Cleveland sucks...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #20

    Ravens5220 said:

    I'm glad some of you are being mature about this. I am not here to troll unless you make an ignorant comment like "Ray Lewis is a murder", "Art Modell should rot in hell", "Ozzie Newsome is a traitor", "The Ravens super bowls should be the Browns" and blah blah blah

    Other than that if we keep it friendly and mature nothing will happen. I mean obviously I dislike the Browns, but I am not a hater to the point of joining the board just to spout off about how much Cleveland sucks...

    Ray Lewis very well may be a murderer that got away with it. Art Modell should rot in hell.

    But, no, I don't think Ozzie is a traitor, nor do I think the Ratbirds Super Bowls should be the Browns.

    So you are batting 50/50.

    And no matter how many Super Bowls Baltimore may win, Cleveland will never suck as bad as Baltimore.

    I mean, come on, Man. You were expecting daisys and puppies when you signed up here?