Skip to content

I would eat an Entire bag of dicks if it got you to like me

Locked The Browns Board
188 22 4.5k
  • @bag-o-dicks said:

    You're an idiot....just because sundays in BALTIMORE and the fan experience in M&T Bank is far superior then to the one in Cleveland no need to hate. funny that you bring up the song and chant...if you listen around the league...everyone has started to "try" and do that since the Ravens won super bowl. Maybe it was taken from European soccer fans, but no one in the NFL had been doing it.

    Baltimore > Cleveland in sports....no doubt about it.

    The only reason the "fan experience" at M&T stadium is superior is because the Ravens have been winners.

    Anything else doesn't matter.

    Bag O' DicksB Bag O' Dicks wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    The only reason the "fan experience" at M&T stadium is superior is because the Ravens have been winners.

    Anything else doesn't matter.

    Plenty matters....but ok.

  • @bag-o-dicks said:

    It is far more than your current GM...they made a nice TRICH trade. LOL

    Yes, we have had a string of bad GMs.

    Like we said: you got lucky to get Ozzie, and we were unlucky to not get him. No one debates that.

    Bag O' DicksB Bag O' Dicks wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Yes, we have had a string of bad GMs.

    Like we said: you got lucky to get Ozzie, and we were unlucky to not get him. No one debates that.

    Luck? is that what we use now?

  • @bag-o-dicks said:

    I'm a big boy...I can handle all of this...I just laugh at how angry you people are. I understand how a mess your franchise is and that would upset me too, but sheesh.

    You laugh at how angry we are? We laugh at how stupid you are. Somehow, I think we got the better deal.

    Bag O' DicksB Bag O' Dicks wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    You laugh at how angry we are? We laugh at how stupid you are. Somehow, I think we got the better deal.

    I'm glad...maybe you think I'm stupid, but my fall and winter seasons are enjoyable. It must be tough for you guys....

  • Why do you guys keep entertaining this fucking troll? I originally thought he/she was just Ratbird fan that wanted reasonable dialog with us Browns fans. NOT! Fuckin troll douche bag.

    Bag O' DicksB Bag O' Dicks wrote on last edited by

    @nuckin-futz said:

    Why do you guys keep entertaining this fucking troll? I originally thought he/she was just Ratbird fan that wanted reasonable dialog with us Browns fans. NOT! Fuckin troll douche bag.

    You are finally the one speaking truth. All I wanted was to join here and have friendly banter and talk reasonable football. I am in all other teams forums/blogs and others are in our Raven blogs, but no one else blows up at me in those forums.

    Like I said, you guys for some reason are bitter towards me.

    I never wanted any of this, but once you started it had to happen.

  • @tml1138 said:

    I didn't know the numbers or percentages, but I had no doubt there were many that moved around. The point is, this douche wants to claim Ravens are superior in every way and that Cleveland pro sports teams are all "losers". Something to be proud of that the major league teams here are original home-grown and have stayed here.

    Well, the Indians have been better run than the Orioles since the early 90s.

    But, obviously the Ravens have been a quality franchise since they shed Art Modell in 1999. And the Browns have sucked under the Lerner ownership.....and Haslam hasn't started out well.

    And yes, of all Cleveland teams, none of them began somewhere else. None of them are part of the 34.6% that have moved.

    And FYI, I do NOT include the Ravens as being part of that "moved franchise" portion.

    Bag O' DicksB Bag O' Dicks wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, the Indians have been better run than the Orioles since the early 90s.

    But, obviously the Ravens have been a quality franchise since they shed Art Modell in 1999. And the Browns have sucked under the Lerner ownership.....and Haslam hasn't started out well.

    And yes, of all Cleveland teams, none of them began somewhere else. None of them are part of the 34.6% that have moved.

    And FYI, I do NOT include the Ravens as being part of that "moved franchise" portion.

    Why aren't they part of that "moved franchise" portion?

  • @bag-o-dicks said:

    You're an idiot....just because sundays in BALTIMORE and the fan experience in M&T Bank is far superior then to the one in Cleveland no need to hate. funny that you bring up the song and chant...if you listen around the league...everyone has started to "try" and do that since the Ravens won super bowl. Maybe it was taken from European soccer fans, but no one in the NFL had been doing it.

    Baltimore > Cleveland in sports....no doubt about it.

    You resort to calling me an idiot, and I referred to you as Ravens fan. Classy. And you came here to "talk football". Uh-huh.

    I have not been to M&T Bank stadium to give an opinion on if the fan experence is superior or not. Have you been to Browns stadium to make this opinionated statement? Even if you have, Gipper is right: IF Ravens stadium is a better fan experience it's only due to winning. I bet Browns stadium is right there with the Ravens stadium as far as fan experience, and I guarantee you when the Browns make a playoff run it will crush the Ravens fan experience on their best day. Even further...Browns and a SB....Ravens fans might as well be whispering.

    There is a reason no one in the NFL was doing it. It's Retarded. I also guarantee you no Browns fans tried to hack up Seven Nation Army by chanting it as a fight song, especially after Ravens started doing it. Ask fans of our other division rivals if they have...I bet the answer is the same.

    Bag O' DicksB Bag O' Dicks wrote on last edited by

    @tml1138 said:

    You resort to calling me an idiot, and I referred to you as Ravens fan. Classy. And you came here to "talk football". Uh-huh.

    I have not been to M&T Bank stadium to give an opinion on if the fan experence is superior or not. Have you been to Browns stadium to make this opinionated statement? Even if you have, Gipper is right: IF Ravens stadium is a better fan experience it's only due to winning. I bet Browns stadium is right there with the Ravens stadium as far as fan experience, and I guarantee you when the Browns make a playoff run it will crush the Ravens fan experience on their best day. Even further...Browns and a SB....Ravens fans might as well be whispering.

    There is a reason no one in the NFL was doing it. It's Retarded. I also guarantee you no Browns fans tried to hack up Seven Nation Army by chanting it as a fight song, especially after Ravens started doing it. Ask fans of our other division rivals if they have...I bet the answer is the same.

    First of all let me laugh real quick...HAHAHAHA you just used playoffs and the Super Bowl in the same sentence as the Cleveland Browns...psh

    As for the stupid song u keep getting all up in arms about...Jets, Bills, Bucs, Cardinals, Dolphins...just to name a few have now resorted to trying to use that song and make it work, but okay.

    Also, I have been to Browns stadium years ago when they actually had that one decent year with Derek Anderson and even then the stadium and experience was a joke.

  • @bag-o-dicks said:

    LOL @ YOU....you are like Orioles fans in town...you back your team at every chance even when the obvious is the obvious and they stink.

    So you wouldn't back the ravens if they sucked. Got it.

    What do you want us to do? Start rooting for the ravens because the browns have had a bad streak?

    Bag O' DicksB Bag O' Dicks wrote on last edited by

    @bbedward said:

    So you wouldn't back the ravens if they sucked. Got it.

    What do you want us to do? Start rooting for the ravens because the browns have had a bad streak?

    Negative! I amongst many in Baltimore bash the Orioles because of how they run the business. I listen to WKNR Really Big Show every day and Rizzo and Hammer and the callers who call in ALWAYS bash the Browns.

    When you see a bad product and bad business....as a fan you should be pissed off.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    Alright, that's enough dick eating for today. Run along and go grab a fresh bag to munch on later, son.

    Current scoreboard .... Browns 24 Ravens 18.

    All-time scoreboard ... Browns 4 NFL Championships Dickeaters 2

    Zombo