Skip to content

Homo Things

Barber Shop Talk
115 31 6.1k
  • so the topic is HOMO THINGS.

    here's my list:

    1. anyone who has ever played dungeon and dragons

    2. unicorns

    3. trekkies

    4. TR jerseys

    5. beer pong

    6. wrestling

    7. the late barney frank (what's the difference between a ballpark frank and a barney frank? they plump when you sit on them.)

    8. ice skating dudes

    9. punching bag machines at bars

    10. leprechauns

    11. glory hole night at the rawhide

    a 6'2" 255 lb. DE that can come around the corner or through an offensive line and knock your head off.................uh, not so much.

    @miktoxic said:

    so the topic is HOMO THINGS.

    here's my list:

    1. anyone who has ever played dungeon and dragons

    2. unicorns

    3. trekkies

    4. TR jerseys

    5. beer pong

    6. wrestling

    7. the late barney frank (what's the difference between a ballpark frank and a barney frank? they plump when you sit on them.)

    8. ice skating dudes

    9. punching bag machines at bars

    10. leprechauns

    11. glory hole night at the rawhide

    a 6'2" 255 lb. DE that can come around the corner or through an offensive line and knock your head off.................uh, not so much.

    Yeah on all of those except Beer pong and leprechauns.

    Replace those with hackeysack and hobbits.

    Zombo

  • so the topic is HOMO THINGS.

    here's my list:

    1. anyone who has ever played dungeon and dragons

    2. unicorns

    3. trekkies

    4. TR jerseys

    5. beer pong

    6. wrestling

    7. the late barney frank (what's the difference between a ballpark frank and a barney frank? they plump when you sit on them.)

    8. ice skating dudes

    9. punching bag machines at bars

    10. leprechauns

    11. glory hole night at the rawhide

    a 6'2" 255 lb. DE that can come around the corner or through an offensive line and knock your head off.................uh, not so much.

    @miktoxic said:

    so the topic is HOMO THINGS.

    here's my list:

    4. TR jerseys

    I find this unfair.

    I bought the jersey before I realized how average he was and before they traded him.

  • @jcam222 said:

    Mik just because we don't feel comfortable showering with gay men doesn't make us anti gay. We DO have a right to bear arms and it was a fundamental part of the values this country was founded on.

    right wing conservatives.

    about as 'stiff' as you can get.

    betcha your only dance moves are the electric slide and the macarena.

    now that's gay.

    @miktoxic said:

    right wing conservatives.

    about as 'stiff' as you can get.

    betcha your only dance moves are the electric slide and the macarena.

    now that's gay.

    Mik you speak your mind and that's good. The reason you are allowed to in this country is because of the founding principles that included your freedom of speech and right to bear arms. Try having this conversation in Russia and see how far you get.

  • I suggest this topic be closed so the faggot lovers don't start hitting each other with their handbags.

  • @miktoxic said:

    so the topic is HOMO THINGS.

    here's my list:

    4. TR jerseys

    I find this unfair.

    I bought the jersey before I realized how average he was and before they traded him.

    @next2nothing said:

    I find this unfair.

    I bought the jersey before I realized how average he was and before they traded him.

    yeah i was kinda aiming that at PoG.

  • @next2nothing said:

    I find this unfair.

    I bought the jersey before I realized how average he was and before they traded him.

    yeah i was kinda aiming that at PoG.

    @miktoxic said:

    yeah i was kinda aiming that at PoG.

    Then carry on good sir.

  • I suggest this topic be closed so the faggot lovers don't start hitting each other with their handbags.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I suggest this topic be closed so the faggot lovers don't start hitting each other with their handbags.

    You're so angry at gay people because they single you out and do vile, harmful things to you and your property? No, I think it's because you're so afraid that you people will find out how much you love sucking cock with your dried up baby boomer asshole that you have to make ridiculous statements to "prove" how "straight" you are.

    It's okay, it isn't your grandfather's America anymore! You won't be tarred and feathered for letting the truth out.

    It's painfully obvious that you've had your fair share of navy hush-hush cock parties and that's okay, to thine own self be true.

  • I suggest this topic be closed so the faggot lovers don't start hitting each other with their handbags.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I suggest this topic be closed so the faggot lovers don't start hitting each other with their handbags.

    fuggin hilarious!!

    @jcam222 said:

    Mik you speak your mind and that's good. The reason you are allowed to in this country is because of the founding principles that included your freedom of speech and right to bear arms. Try having this conversation in Russia and see how far you get.

    dude, i was trying to make light of this whole thing. don't want to get into a political debate with you.

    try spending six months in the forests of germany every year for 3 years playing war games miles from the east german lines before the wall came down, then talk to me about the right to bear arms and my views on russia.

  • I'm going to move this over to the barber shop, it's had a nice run, by all means carry on, if only for my entertainment purposes.

    Zombo

    --Don't be surprised if the soccer thread tries to buttfuck the homo thread in the barber shop.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I suggest this topic be closed so the faggot lovers don't start hitting each other with their handbags.

    You're so angry at gay people because they single you out and do vile, harmful things to you and your property? No, I think it's because you're so afraid that you people will find out how much you love sucking cock with your dried up baby boomer asshole that you have to make ridiculous statements to "prove" how "straight" you are.

    It's okay, it isn't your grandfather's America anymore! You won't be tarred and feathered for letting the truth out.

    It's painfully obvious that you've had your fair share of navy hush-hush cock parties and that's okay, to thine own self be true.

    @roycerolls said:

    You're so angry at gay people because they single you out and do vile, harmful things to you and your property? No, I think it's because you're so afraid that you people will find out how much you love sucking cock with your dried up baby boomer asshole that you have to make ridiculous statements to "prove" how "straight" you are.

    It's okay, it isn't your grandfather's America anymore! You won't be tarred and feathered for letting the truth out.

    It's painfully obvious that you've had your fair share of navy hush-hush cock parties and that's okay, to thine own self be true.

    Fuck you dick sucker.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I suggest this topic be closed so the faggot lovers don't start hitting each other with their handbags.

    fuggin hilarious!!

    @jcam222 said:

    Mik you speak your mind and that's good. The reason you are allowed to in this country is because of the founding principles that included your freedom of speech and right to bear arms. Try having this conversation in Russia and see how far you get.

    dude, i was trying to make light of this whole thing. don't want to get into a political debate with you.

    try spending six months in the forests of germany every year for 3 years playing war games miles from the east german lines before the wall came down, then talk to me about the right to bear arms and my views on russia.

    @miktoxic said:

    fuggin hilarious!!

    dude, i was trying to make light of this whole thing. don't want to get into a political debate with you.

    try spending six months in the forests of germany every year for 3 years playing war games miles from the east german lines before the wall came down, then talk to me about the right to bear arms and my views on russia.

    You were a frigging lithographer dude, I was a grunt. Don't complain.

  • no gay jokes. come on guys...

  • @messiahjohnson said:

    I've never done this before, but I registered to comment just on this thread.

    Suck dick faggot.
  • Ah yes....the guy who's totally not gay, seems to always make gay laced quips. Always talking about cock sucking and ass banging.

    The same guy that was stuck on a small ship on the water with nothing but men....when he was young and impressionable.

    Who now clings to religion as his excuse why he's so homophobic. In reality, he likely sucked as much dick as the subject, but is too much of a pussy to admit to even himself that he loves balls on his chin.

    It may be 2014, but that fool still lives in the 50s....when men were men and didn't talk about fucking each other behind their boring wives backs.

    Good day dhbf....nice to see your still the bigot we've all come to know and laugh at. Que veiled gay insult that is you're only recourse when you've been had.

  • I suggest this topic be closed so the faggot lovers don't start hitting each other with their handbags.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I suggest this topic be closed so the faggot lovers don't start hitting each other with their handbags.

    Is that what you guys did in the Navy?

    And by "handbags" you mean nutsacks.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I suggest this topic be closed so the faggot lovers don't start hitting each other with their handbags.

    fuggin hilarious!!

    @jcam222 said:

    Mik you speak your mind and that's good. The reason you are allowed to in this country is because of the founding principles that included your freedom of speech and right to bear arms. Try having this conversation in Russia and see how far you get.

    dude, i was trying to make light of this whole thing. don't want to get into a political debate with you.

    try spending six months in the forests of germany every year for 3 years playing war games miles from the east german lines before the wall came down, then talk to me about the right to bear arms and my views on russia.

    @miktoxic said:

    fuggin hilarious!!

    dude, i was trying to make light of this whole thing. don't want to get into a political debate with you.

    try spending six months in the forests of germany every year for 3 years playing war games miles from the east german lines before the wall came down, then talk to me about the right to bear arms and my views on russia.

    fair enough Mik, point taken. I know you'are a good dude even if we don't agree on all points.

  • @messiahjohnson said:

    I've never done this before, but I registered to comment just on this thread.

    Suck dick faggot.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Suck dick faggot.

    I am one of the guys who believes that it would not be right for me to have to shower in that environment with a homosexual. I do have fundamental beliefs that are in conflict with homosexuality. Having said that you give those of us with that opinion a VERY bad image. You literally spew hate and the hate you spew is beyond that of normal. I see no reason to hate them and the very fundamental reasons I disagree with the lifestyle would encourage me to not hate them. You can voice your opinion without sounding like the gay hating version of a skinhead. Your tone and the venom in your posts truly does reek of self loathing to some degree.

  • @miktoxic said:

    fuggin hilarious!!

    dude, i was trying to make light of this whole thing. don't want to get into a political debate with you.

    try spending six months in the forests of germany every year for 3 years playing war games miles from the east german lines before the wall came down, then talk to me about the right to bear arms and my views on russia.

    You were a frigging lithographer dude, I was a grunt. Don't complain.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    You were a frigging lithographer dude, I was a grunt. Don't complain.

    an illustrator, who was in the 'real' army when in germany. sure some guys on the kaserne were mechanics or supply clerks, or communication specialists (signal battalion) but when it came time to get in the mud i was right there with them doing as much if not more. i had more secondary duties than you could pull chain.

    i was also the only spec. 4 since it's inception to ace the sergeant's school leadership program at fort DIX in joisey.

    so put that in your pipe and smoke it popeye. might have to move around the blue a little to get a good hit.

    btw. have a good night. we're about to get blasted with like our 10th big storm. at least the people in the NE and Northern OH have something in common. we all know how to drive in the snow. unlike some suthern folk.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Suck dick faggot.

    I am one of the guys who believes that it would not be right for me to have to shower in that environment with a homosexual. I do have fundamental beliefs that are in conflict with homosexuality. Having said that you give those of us with that opinion a VERY bad image. You literally spew hate and the hate you spew is beyond that of normal. I see no reason to hate them and the very fundamental reasons I disagree with the lifestyle would encourage me to not hate them. You can voice your opinion without sounding like the gay hating version of a skinhead. Your tone and the venom in your posts truly does reek of self loathing to some degree.

    @jcam222 said:

    I am one of the guys who believes that it would not be right for me to have to shower in that environment with a homosexual. I do have fundamental beliefs that are in conflict with homosexuality. Having said that you give those of us with that opinion a VERY bad image. You literally spew hate and the hate you spew is beyond that of normal. I see no reason to hate them and the very fundamental reasons I disagree with the lifestyle would encourage me to not hate them. You can voice your opinion without sounding like the gay hating version of a skinhead. Your tone and the venom in your posts truly does reek of self loathing to some degree.

    lighten up cam. not everybody uses this forum as a soap box to seriously preach from. he spouts 'venom' cuz he knows it gets under people's skin. i do the same as does many here.

    don't be so fucking serious all the time, it'll shorten your life. smoke a joint or have a drink and a laugh. if the worse thing to happen to you in your life was taking a shower with a gay man then i'd say you had a pretty good Fing life.