Homo Things
-
I wouldn't wanna shower with someone whos gay,would you?
Vilma didn't say anything about a boner,he just said the guy is looking at me
-
I wouldn't wanna shower with someone whos gay,would you?
Vilma didn't say anything about a boner,he just said the guy is looking at me
I wouldn't wanna shower with someone whos gay,would you?
I just don't give a shit because I am not worried about it. Over the course of your life if you have played sports, the numbers are against you not having already showered with someone who is gay but just not out. I doubt the guy is going to wander around with some raging chub wanting to reenact a scene from Oz. Not every gay dude is some sex crazed Retard.
Again, how do you guys keep your shit together at a strip club? Do you just sit the whole time so everyone can't see that you are walking around chubbed up and creepy as fuck?
-
Fags don't belong in the sport. If he gets drafted he should be harassed and fucked with.
-
Men don't shower with women mainly because of the attraction and sex issue, but it's ok for a gay man to shower with people he finds attractive?
I can see Vilma's point
-
Fags don't belong in the sport. If he gets drafted he should be harassed and fucked with.
Fags don't belong in the sport. If he gets drafted he should be harassed and fucked with.
Gays are already in the sport. Why does he deserved to be harassed and fucked with?
-
But this guys out.everybody knows, a guy who isn't out isn't gonna do or say anything,hes gonna hide it.youll never know hes hiding it
but a guy who aint hiding it already has set the precident that hes not hiding it so he may actually say something like "nice dick" lol
he aint shy about it
Im not for harassment, but I can surely see where it would be uncomfortable for me
and nothing would be creepier than seeing an openly gay guy checking me out neekid...vomit
-
I'm pretty sure this guy won't be openly gawking at his naked teammates. If that were the case, I think that someone at Mizzou would have said something to the media about it. Michael Sam is going to be under the microscope, and if I was in his shoes, I wouldn't do anything that might jeopardize the locker room.
-
thank you johnathan vilma is my post title...lol
I knew Zumbo would have something to say
-
hes coming on now
don't back off johnny...don't wither under the pressure to be PC!
-
My question to you is this: So let's say Sam does look at you naked in the shower, so what? I mean honestly, if the guy happens to glance and not act out on it at all how is that going to change anything? Actually think about it for a second and don't gut react with "well he's gay and that's gay, America!" Hell, us men do it at a nice low-cut shirt all the damn time. I don't get what's uncomfortable about it when you're already naked with a group of men showering together. That alone is pretty homosexual in nature if you really break it down.
This is one of my favorite pieces of stand-up and really applies to this situation:
-
I wouldn't wanna shower with someone whos gay,would you?
I just don't give a shit because I am not worried about it. Over the course of your life if you have played sports, the numbers are against you not having already showered with someone who is gay but just not out. I doubt the guy is going to wander around with some raging chub wanting to reenact a scene from Oz. Not every gay dude is some sex crazed Retard.
Again, how do you guys keep your shit together at a strip club? Do you just sit the whole time so everyone can't see that you are walking around chubbed up and creepy as fuck?
I just don't give a shit because I am not worried about it. Over the course of your life if you have played sports, the numbers are against you not having already showered with someone who is gay but just not out. I doubt the guy is going to wander around with some raging chub wanting to reenact a scene from Oz. Not every gay dude is some sex crazed Retard.
Again, how do you guys keep your shit together at a strip club? Do you just sit the whole time so everyone can't see that you are walking around chubbed up and creepy as fuck?
If you don't get a chub at the strip club you might want to consider Viagra. I am not a gay hater but I have to admit I would not want to shower next to someone who is openly gay. It is absolutely no different than their condoning co ed showering. And that would simply not happen. It should be no different than high school........a shower for straight and a shower for gay. I am sure some will flame me but I truly see that in the same light as having a male and female shower facility.
-
Look at it from his viewpoint... (if you're not too stubborn or closed-minded)
How would you feel if you were in a shower full of 250-300 pound lesbians?
Right? The guy walks into a shower full of a bunch of overweight people who he knows are not attracted to him in any way. Nobody is as attractive to us, when we know they are not attracted to us. Strippers get you heated by pretending to show interest in you, not just by getting naked. You guys are talking like every person in a locker room is "good looking." I'm not gay, and I actually have no ability to read if a man is attractive or not, but I can't imagine that all NFL players are attractive...? I couldn't imagine being stuck in a shower full of overweight lesbians, even if a couple are good-looking. I guess they were comfortable with me in there, I'd be cool, but I would know not to fu** with any of them b/c there was no reciprical interest...
-
Question:
Would this guy also be so concerned if he had to take a shower with females?
Would he be concerned about being ogled or touched in the shower by these women?
Would not the same things that make a man sexually attractive to a female also be the same that makes him attractive to a homosexual male?
As a heterosexual could I take it as a good sign that a gay male would be attracted to me because it would also mean that women would be attracted to me?
-
but if one of those fat lesbians wanted to screw id prolly do er LOL
-
Question:
Would this guy also be so concerned if he had to take a shower with females?
Would he be concerned about being ogled or touched in the shower by these women?
Would not the same things that make a man sexually attractive to a female also be the same that makes him attractive to a homosexual male?
As a heterosexual could I take it as a good sign that a gay male would be attracted to me because it would also mean that women would be attracted to me?
Question:
As a heterosexual could I take it as a good sign that a gay male would be attracted to me because it would also mean that women would be attracted to me?
I was thinking the same thing... If I was getting glanced at in the shower by a gay guy, it might boost my confidence for the day...
-
-
lol..and id run
-
Every human being as an inalienable right to determine who and who does not see them naked. We should respect Sam's rights as a human being and his desire to play professional football, but we must also respect the right of players who for religious or other concerns do not want a gay man to see them naked. Just as we shouldn't belittle or discriminate against people for being gay, we shouldn't belittle or discriminate against someone who is uncomfortable being naked around gays. We should find a way to accommodate both parties involved. It is the PROFESSIONAL football league and that's the professional thing to do.
The answer to this issue is a practical one, not a political one. Equip locker rooms with private shower and adjoining dressing rooms for anyone who wants privacy when showering or getting dressed. Anyone who doesn't care can use the team shower room. It really isn't that complicated, there are plenty of gyms with private and public showers already.
-
Every human being as an inalienable right to determine who and who does not see them naked. We should respect Sam's rights as a human being and his desire to play professional football, but we must also respect the right of players who for religious or other concerns do not want a gay man to see them naked. Just as we shouldn't belittle or discriminate against people for being gay, we shouldn't belittle or discriminate against someone who is uncomfortable being naked around gays. We should find a way to accommodate both parties involved. It is the PROFESSIONAL football league and that's the professional thing to do.
The answer to this issue is a practical one, not a political one. Equip locker rooms with private shower and adjoining dressing rooms for anyone who wants privacy when showering or getting dressed. Anyone who doesn't care can use the team shower room. It really isn't that complicated, there are plenty of gyms with private and public showers already.
Every human being as an inalienable right to determine who and who does not see them naked. We should respect Sam's rights as a human being and his desire to play professional football, but we must also respect the right of players who for religious or other concerns do not want a gay man to see them naked. Just as we shouldn't belittle or discriminate against people for being gay, we shouldn't belittle or discriminate against someone who is uncomfortable being naked around gays. We should find a way to accommodate both parties involved. It is the PROFESSIONAL football league and that's the professional thing to do.
The answer to this issue is a practical one, not a political one. Equip locker rooms with private shower and adjoining dressing rooms for anyone who wants privacy when showering or getting dressed. Anyone who doesn't care can use the team shower room. It really isn't that complicated, there are plenty of gyms with private and public showers already.
Osiris this was very well put and I think summarizes how many of us feel very eloquently. nice job
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login