Skip to content

WR perfect compliment for Gordon

The Browns Board
37 22 1.7k
  • Ladennifer Jadaniston.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Ladennifer Jadaniston.

    Is that in the middle east?

  • I like Mike Evans but I think that he could be an absolute monster as a dual threat Tightend opposite Jordan Cameron.

    Imagine- Josh Gordon wide right, Landry split left, Evans and Cameron on either side of the line. Seastrunk lined up behind Hoyer... could be deadly.

    @poeticg said:

    I like Mike Evans but I think that he could be an absolute monster as a dual threat Tightend opposite Jordan Cameron.

    Imagine- Josh Gordon wide right, Landry split left, Evans and Cameron on either side of the line. Seastrunk lined up behind Hoyer... could be deadly.

    why not snatch Amaro or Ebron instead of Evans?
  • Evans is like 6-5 and is athletic, could be like the pass-catching, playmaking TE, Kellen Winslow Jr. was supposed to be.

    I just see mismatch nightmares for linebackers between him and Cameron spreading them out, Gordon, Landry and Benji taking the top off leaves running room for a guy like Seastrunk, who has good vision and picks good lanes to slip through...

    just a thought.

  • I don't know about the routes, but the way Evans runs is just awkward. I don't know how to explain it, but it just isn't very fluid at all. Not that it's a knock on is ability to play in the NFL, just strange.

    @roycerolls said:

    I don't know about the routes, but the way Evans runs is just awkward. I don't know how to explain it, but it just isn't very fluid at all. Not that it's a knock on is ability to play in the NFL, just strange.

    he had to run awkward to go get those ducks manziel kept throwin him.

  • Evans is a monster. You better know what the fuck you are doing when you feel man enough to try to stop him with the ball. He will put you in the hurt locker before you can say injured reserve.

  • Evans is a monster. You better know what the fuck you are doing when you feel man enough to try to stop him with the ball. He will put you in the hurt locker before you can say injured reserve.

    @slowburn said:

    Evans is a monster. You better know what the fuck you are doing when you feel man enough to try to stop him with the ball. He will put you in the hurt locker before you can say injured reserve.

    he would absolutely run over anyone we have in our secondary.

  • Ladennifer Jadaniston.

    Posted Yesterday, 06:41 PM

    Tim Couch Pulls Out, on 13 Feb 2014 - 11:50 AM, said:snapback.png

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Ladennifer Jadaniston.

    Is that in the middle east?

    ***************************************

    No, Ladennifer was a Norwegian biathalon guy in the current Olympics.

  • About Evans - yes, he's amazing.

    Negatives? Very immature, moody, and I'm not sure

    how smart he is, pattern running wise. I wouldn't draft him in

    any first round. Doesn't seem to be all that coachable maybe,

    since even Manziel tried to get him to calm down. Evans sulked

    and turned away from him.

    Good luck being that immature in the pros...

  • Just my stupid opinions. I'm just far more humble about mine that you are yours. That's a positive. See?

  • You should.

  • Is that Banner posting here now?

  • I don't know about the routes, but the way Evans runs is just awkward. I don't know how to explain it, but it just isn't very fluid at all. Not that it's a knock on is ability to play in the NFL, just strange.

    @roycerolls said:

    I don't know about the routes, but the way Evans runs is just awkward. I don't know how to explain it, but it just isn't very fluid at all. Not that it's a knock on is ability to play in the NFL, just strange.

    Reminds me of Roy Williams. Not worth a first