Skip to content

Derek Carr

The Browns Board
190 40 7.4k
  • This mock has us taking David Carr at 4, and I can't believe it.

    http://walterfootball.com/draft2014.php

    If we pass on all of those guys, I may pull my hair out.

  • This mock has us taking David Carr at 4, and I can't believe it.

    http://walterfootball.com/draft2014.php

    If we pass on all of those guys, I may pull my hair out.

    nuhno.gif

    @brownieman said:

    This mock has us taking David Carr at 4, and I can't believe it.

    http://walterfootball.com/draft2014.php

    If we pass on all of those guys, I may pull my hair out.

  • The difference between a mock draft and an asshole? You only get one asshole, but every asshole can have multiple mock drafts.

    I am sick of mock drafts.

    The worst thing the NFL did was to move back the draft....just 2 or 3 more weeks of this lunacy.

    Tell me what happens in the real draft....they we will have something real to talk about instead of everyone just contemplating their navels.

  • nuhno.gif

    @brownieman said:

    This mock has us taking David Carr at 4, and I can't believe it.

    http://walterfootball.com/draft2014.php

    If we pass on all of those guys, I may pull my hair out.

    @nuckin-futz said:

    nuhno.gif

    My thoughts exactly if we pick him...

  • it's not the only mock i've seen the browns taking him at 4.

    he might be their guy but it'd be dumb to take him there. i could see a trade down to switch places with a team in the bottom of top ten or early teens, get another pick and move up to mid teens.

    i wouldn't take any of these guys at 4.

  • I dont even like carr at 26 if they take him at 4 id puke

  • I think the reason they would take him at 4 is they are scared Oakland would take him at 5. God I would be so mad though.

  • most of the mocks have us taking bridgewater and i'd puke if that happened, especially if mack is on the board.

  • I'm not pro or anti Carr, but if the Browns are set on any of the top 5 quarterbacks, they have to use their first pick to assure themselves of getting them.

  • I'm not pro or anti Carr, but if the Browns are set on any of the top 5 quarterbacks, they have to use their first pick to assure themselves of getting them.

    @cuwoohio said:

    I'm not pro or anti Carr, but if the Browns are set on any of the top 5 quarterbacks, they have to use their first pick to assure themselves of getting them.

    There's no way in hell 5 QB will go before the Browns pick again at 26.

    If that happens. I'll leave this board forever.

  • I've been thinking of doing one more mock....

    and every time I try, it goes in circles, doesn't make any

    damn sense, and I give up.

    My best guess is, they draft Mack if he's there.... or trade down,

    and nab C. J. Mosely.

    With all these mock drafts apparently involving every combination

    possible, at least one may be partially correct. And that's the experts' mock drafts.....

    Meanwhile, Canton Mike called, and said the Browns draft party won't be

    held this year at the stadium, because of construction.

    They don't know where it will be yet.

  • i'll be in the tavern.

  • The difference between a mock draft and an asshole? You only get one asshole, but every asshole can have multiple mock drafts.

    I am sick of mock drafts.

    The worst thing the NFL did was to move back the draft....just 2 or 3 more weeks of this lunacy.

    Tell me what happens in the real draft....they we will have something real to talk about instead of everyone just contemplating their navels.

    @the-gipper said:

    The difference between a mock draft and an asshole? You only get one asshole, but every asshole can have multiple mock drafts.

    I am sick of mock drafts.

    The worst thing the NFL did was to move back the draft....just 2 or 3 more weeks of this lunacy.

    Tell me what happens in the real draft....they we will have something real to talk about instead of everyone just contemplating their navels.

    Gipper- I am with you on this I am officially mocked out, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

    Regarding Carr - I came across much better in Gruden's QB camp than any QB ive seen (outside Luck and RG3) on the show since Russel Wilson.

  • i don't dislike carr but not at 4.

    btw gruden is a weasel and i'm sure the participants are well versed on what will be asked and coached up by their agents etc.

    i mean mccoy and weeden looked good on that show, so..................

    now, i'll tell you this, out of all the QBs there have been more rumors linking carr to the browns than any other QB. you can call it a smoke screen or whatever you want.

    just saying.

  • Carr will be there at 26, if he's not then Bridgewater will.

    The NFL knuckleheads have done quite a job on beating down the Bridgewater name. He's a perfect buy low guy now.

  • Carr will be there at 26, if he's not then Bridgewater will.

    The NFL knuckleheads have done quite a job on beating down the Bridgewater name. He's a perfect buy low guy now.

    @masterdog said:

    Carr will be there at 26, if he's not then Bridgewater will.

    The NFL knuckleheads have done quite a job on beating down the Bridgewater name. He's a perfect buy low guy now.

    Neither will be there at 26. Bortles, Manziel, and Garoppolo won't be either.

  • @masterdog said:

    Carr will be there at 26, if he's not then Bridgewater will.

    The NFL knuckleheads have done quite a job on beating down the Bridgewater name. He's a perfect buy low guy now.

    Neither will be there at 26. Bortles, Manziel, and Garoppolo won't be either.

    @cuwoohio said:

    Neither will be there at 26. Bortles, Manziel, and Garoppolo won't be either.

    let me write this down.......

    i'm think garoppolo will be there and mettenberger will have jumped 2 of the now 'top 4' leaving bridgewater or carr there @26.

    BUT of course as you said, if they like one of these guys they have to go get him.

    now if bortles is there @4 i (meaning mack and clowney are gone) it's a no brainer.

  • yep and i'll wake up in mexico tomorrow as a migrant worker.

    wait, mom?

  • Look guys, QBs are the most important aspect of any team. The QB is in essence the coach on the field. He's bringing in the plays, he's calling the plays. He is the lead. Everything runs through him. If your football team does not have that guy on the roster that is capable enough to step up in the biggest game in the modern age and be the guy then you need to go out and get that guy. There are several teams in the draft that do not have that guy right now and will be drafting that guy next month.

  • i think everyone knows that and that's not the point of these QB threads. it's about one another's opinions on who they think that QB should be.

    in the end, whoever it is, i HAVE to root for the guy because he'll be playing for my favorite team. so even though i might prefer one guy over another, or i might think drafting a guy at a certain point might be a reach (uh hem, weedone) when it really comes down to it i could give a fuck less because whose ever name is on the back of the brown/orange/white uni i'll be rooting for. just like i did for the last 12 guys.

    this is all just meaningless drivel we fans use to bide time between the super bowl and the actual draft.

    "i like carr." "i like manziel." "i like billy bumfuck." does it really matter? no. because we're not the one's pulling the trigger and calling the shots come may 8th.

    but i'm down. let's talk.