Skip to content

Derek Carr

The Browns Board
190 40 7.4k
  • @hunt-daddy said:

    Half the reason I come here is to read up on PG's posts about the players he's infatuated with.

    That's half the reason I stay away.

    @d-bone said:

    That's half the reason I stay away.

    We are going to hear about Carr breaking down on a country road and never being seen again.

    misery.jpg

  • @d-bone said:

    That's half the reason I stay away.

    We are going to hear about Carr breaking down on a country road and never being seen again.

    misery.jpg

    @logicisforsquares said:

    We are going to hear about Carr breaking down on a country road and never being seen again.

    ...except by Colt McCoy and Trent Richardson, who also now live the rest of their lives in a basement in the middle of the Ohio wilderness.

  • IV you say...that´s the Roman numeral 4 just like your 1st pick. Coincidence? 😆

  • The big Mistake would be to select some bum in place of DC.

    It cannot be coincidence. His number is also 4. We pick 4th overall. IV is 4. His is generally considered the number 4 QB from this draft.

    He is the best kept secret. Don't be fooled dawgs. He is the QB we've been waiting for. God works in mysterious ways.

  • His favorite player is Brett Farve, also wears 4.

  • The big Mistake would be to select some bum in place of DC.

    It cannot be coincidence. His number is also 4. We pick 4th overall. IV is 4. His is generally considered the number 4 QB from this draft.

    He is the best kept secret. Don't be fooled dawgs. He is the QB we've been waiting for. God works in mysterious ways.

    @poeticg said:

    The big Mistake would be to select some bum in place of DC.

    It cannot be coincidence. His number is also 4. We pick 4th overall. IV is 4. His is generally considered the number 4 QB from this draft.

    He is the best kept secret. Don't be fooled dawgs. He is the QB we've been waiting for. God works in mysterious ways.

    God works in non-existent ways.

    I don't know if anyone has a real read on Carr... If he's the next Jay Cutler (as he's touted), that's a BAD pick at fourth overall.

  • IV you say...that´s the Roman numeral 4 just like your 1st pick. Coincidence? 😆

    @lambert_58 said:

    IV you say...that´s the Roman numeral 4 just like your 1st pick. Coincidence? 😆

    Gold, Jerry Gold!

  • His favorite player is Brett Farve, also wears 4.

    @poeticg said:

    His favorite player is Brett Farve, also wears 4.

    His favorite color is Blue.

    He enjoys long walks on the beach, warm puppies and positive people.

    His dislikes are broccoli and negative people.

    Zombo

  • @poeticg said:

    The big Mistake would be to select some bum in place of DC.

    It cannot be coincidence. His number is also 4. We pick 4th overall. IV is 4. His is generally considered the number 4 QB from this draft.

    He is the best kept secret. Don't be fooled dawgs. He is the QB we've been waiting for. God works in mysterious ways.

    God works in non-existent ways.

    I don't know if anyone has a real read on Carr... If he's the next Jay Cutler (as he's touted), that's a BAD pick at fourth overall.

    @mr.-make-believe said:

    God works in non-existent ways.

    I don't know if anyone has a real read on Carr... If he's the next Jay Cutler (as he's touted), that's a BAD pick at fourth overall.

    STFU.

  • @mr.-make-believe said:

    God works in non-existent ways.

    I don't know if anyone has a real read on Carr... If he's the next Jay Cutler (as he's touted), that's a BAD pick at fourth overall.

    STFU.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    STFU.

    You could argue for or against god.

    If you argue for him he doesn't work in ways you understand anyway. And the least of God's worries is getting the browns a franchise QB.

    You don't reach like that.

  • No shit sherlock.

  • God has no worries. Good things come to those who wait. We've been through enough as Browns fans. The sun has to come out sometime.

  • No shit sherlock.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    No shit sherlock.

    Why did you respond STFU then.

    I just assumed that's what you meant, but apparently you're too stupid to represent any of your ideas in a logical way.

    Unless you think Carr's worth #4 overall?

    Please elaborate.

  • If and when the Browns draft Carr, then I will be all for him. The same applies to anyone else they may select. Bortles/JM etc.

    Worry me with all this nonsense when we have actually chosen someone. None of these guys is generally considered to be as good as even Brandon Weeden when he was coming out of college...by real scouts.

    So I see no reason to get excited by someone who may be the next Brandon Weeden.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    No shit sherlock.

    Why did you respond STFU then.

    I just assumed that's what you meant, but apparently you're too stupid to represent any of your ideas in a logical way.

    Unless you think Carr's worth #4 overall?

    Please elaborate.

    @bbedward said:

    Why did you respond STFU then.

    I just assumed that's what you meant, but apparently you're too stupid to represent any of your ideas in a logical way.

    Unless you think Carr's worth #4 overall?

    Please elaborate.

    Actually, I don't give a flying fuck about your opinions on here or anywhere.

  • @bbedward said:

    Why did you respond STFU then.

    I just assumed that's what you meant, but apparently you're too stupid to represent any of your ideas in a logical way.

    Unless you think Carr's worth #4 overall?

    Please elaborate.

    Actually, I don't give a flying fuck about your opinions on here or anywhere.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Actually, I don't give a flying fuck about your opinions on here or anywhere.

    aren't god-lovers just a nice bunch of people?

  • God has no worries. Good things come to those who wait. We've been through enough as Browns fans. The sun has to come out sometime.

    @poeticg said:

    God has no worries. Good things come to those who wait. We've been through enough as Browns fans. The sun has to come out sometime.

    This I will agree with you on. I don't know if Carr is the answer and I don't like him at 4. But certainly a direction for this team and reason for Browns fans to feel optimistic (finally) seems to be the present.

  • And I apologize. I didn't want to start a fight here. Just some good-natured ribbing as seems so common here on the Browns Board.

    I guess God isn't a subject where that goes over well. If only some omnipotent being could have let me know that before I posted 😉 Oh well. Live and learn.

  • no QB @4. if mack isn't there. trade down.