Skip to content

Top QB Prospects All Pretending To Be Awful Whenever Browns Scout Is Watching

The Browns Board
18 14 788
  • Hahaha that's an article from INDIANAPOLIS. That should tell ya somethin'.

    Other titles of articles from Pro Football Mock . com.

    Designer Of New Buccaneers Helmet Logo Revealed To Have Very Small Penis

    Small African Village Thrilled To Learn Of Broncos Super Bowl Victory

    Miles Austin’s Hamstrings Sign Endorsement Deal With Kleenex Tissues

    Colts T.Y. Hilton Vows Revenge On Fantasy Owner Who Benched Him

    Green Bay Packers Completely Forget to Show Up for Draft

    That site has some pretty funny stuff.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @remarker said:

    Hahaha that's an article from INDIANAPOLIS. That should tell ya somethin'.

    Other titles of articles from Pro Football Mock . com.

    Designer Of New Buccaneers Helmet Logo Revealed To Have Very Small Penis

    Small African Village Thrilled To Learn Of Broncos Super Bowl Victory

    Miles Austin’s Hamstrings Sign Endorsement Deal With Kleenex Tissues

    Colts T.Y. Hilton Vows Revenge On Fantasy Owner Who Benched Him

    Green Bay Packers Completely Forget to Show Up for Draft

    That site has some pretty funny stuff.

    Yeah- "Bridgewater has recurring nightmare about being drafted first by the Texans". Did have me going for about a second though.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Why even post shit like this? I know it's the dawg days before FA and the draft, but shit like this does none of us any good. It's hard enough as it is without self inflicted wounds.

  • Why even post shit like this? I know it's the dawg days before FA and the draft, but shit like this does none of us any good. It's hard enough as it is without self inflicted wounds.

    H Hunt Daddy wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @d-bone said:

    Why even post shit like this? I know it's the dawg days before FA and the draft, but shit like this does none of us any good. It's hard enough as it is without self inflicted wounds.

    I'm sure he posted it for a laugh. It's a blatantly fake article making fun of us. If we can't laugh at ourselves, then what's the point?

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    You brilliant.

    gloves are off once again sir.

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @miktoxic said:

    gloves are off once again sir.

    Lmao
  • Why even post shit like this? I know it's the dawg days before FA and the draft, but shit like this does none of us any good. It's hard enough as it is without self inflicted wounds.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @d-bone said:

    Why even post shit like this? I know it's the dawg days before FA and the draft, but shit like this does none of us any good. It's hard enough as it is without self inflicted wounds.

    If you can't laugh at yourself or what you root for it's a tough way of living.

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Imo having a sense of humor about the Browns is the only way to cope with being a fan of em

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #15

    i laughed at "i'm a terrible qb with lousy skills and limited upside". ROFL

  • Why even post shit like this? I know it's the dawg days before FA and the draft, but shit like this does none of us any good. It's hard enough as it is without self inflicted wounds.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @d-bone said:

    Why even post shit like this? I know it's the dawg days before FA and the draft, but shit like this does none of us any good. It's hard enough as it is without self inflicted wounds.

    @hunt-daddy said:

    I'm sure he posted it for a laugh. It's a blatantly fake article making fun of us. If we can't laugh at ourselves, then what's the point?

    Yep. You've got to be able to laugh at yourself at times.

  • Can I be the first to call "bullshit" ?

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @nuckin-futz said:

    Can I be the first to call "bullshit" ?

    It's pro football mock....hit the link and look at some of the other articles.

  • @nuckin-futz said:

    Can I be the first to call "bullshit" ?

    It's pro football mock....hit the link and look at some of the other articles.

    Nuckin FutzN Nuckin Futz wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @ballpeen said:

    It's pro football mock....hit the link and look at some of the other articles.

    Really??!! (sarcasm intended) I was just joking Peen.