Harrison dumped by Bengals
-
Harrison was a Clown killer.. McCoy, Cribbs, and Mo Mass were his trophies.
But what I will always remember best for, (next to running 99yds. for a TD in the Super Bowl)
is...

Had any Brown player reeked that much havoc on Steeler Nation in the exact same manner as Harrison, you'd want a staue erected in his honor.
Don't deny it...you know you would.
Harrison was a Clown killer.. McCoy, Cribbs, and Mo Mass were his trophies.
But what I will always remember best for, (next to running 99yds. for a TD in the Super Bowl)
is...

Had any Brown player reeked that much havoc on Steeler Nation in the exact same manner as Harrison, you'd want a staue erected in his honor.
Don't deny it...you know you would.
Eric Metcalf. Josh Cribbs. But no statues necessary.
And FYI, Jim Brown and Leroy Kelly and many others ...reaped (not reeked) more havoc on the Steelers than anyone in Steeler history has ever reaped on the Browns.
(so, I see that you see Harrisons biggest accomplishment is a blind side hit on an unprotected, though stupid fan. I guess that sums up his career highlight.)
-
Harrison was a Clown killer.. McCoy, Cribbs, and Mo Mass were his trophies.
But what I will always remember best for, (next to running 99yds. for a TD in the Super Bowl)
is...

Had any Brown player reeked that much havoc on Steeler Nation in the exact same manner as Harrison, you'd want a staue erected in his honor.
Don't deny it...you know you would.
Eric Metcalf. Josh Cribbs. But no statues necessary.
And FYI, Jim Brown and Leroy Kelly and many others ...reaped (not reeked) more havoc on the Steelers than anyone in Steeler history has ever reaped on the Browns.
(so, I see that you see Harrisons biggest accomplishment is a blind side hit on an unprotected, though stupid fan. I guess that sums up his career highlight.)
...reaped (not reeked) more havoc...
Not to get technical, but the word you're both looking for is 'wreaked'
-
...reaped (not reeked) more havoc...
Not to get technical, but the word you're both looking for is 'wreaked'
-
The Dawgs of War:
-
It's funny how many good athletes come out of Akron only to go somewhere they become hated.
akron or kent state?
charlie frye and josh cribbs are the only other 2 guys to come out of those schools that i can name.
dri archer from kent state might get drafted but his size is worrisome.
akron or kent state?
charlie frye and josh cribbs are the only other 2 guys to come out of those schools that i can name.
dri archer from kent state might get drafted but his size is worrisome.
Harrison went to Akron Coventry High School, that is what I meant, The weasel went to SVSM
-
akron or kent state?
charlie frye and josh cribbs are the only other 2 guys to come out of those schools that i can name.
dri archer from kent state might get drafted but his size is worrisome.
Harrison went to Akron Coventry High School, that is what I meant, The weasel went to SVSM
Harrison went to Akron Coventry High School, that is what I meant, The weasel went to SVSM
I figured that was what you were getting at, or at least place of birth.
-
Wreak havoc.
come on boys...
WSS
-
Mutual interest between Harrison and the steelers. I won't be surprised to see him back on a one or two year cap friendly deal.
-
Mutual interest between Harrison and the steelers. I won't be surprised to see him back on a one or two year cap friendly deal.
-
akron or kent state?
charlie frye and josh cribbs are the only other 2 guys to come out of those schools that i can name.
dri archer from kent state might get drafted but his size is worrisome.
Harrison went to Akron Coventry High School, that is what I meant, The weasel went to SVSM
Harrison went to Akron Coventry High School, that is what I meant, The weasel went to SVSM
A lot of Akron area high schoolers produced NFLers:
Cliff Battles went to Kenmore (HOF)
Beanie Wells, Antoine Winfield, Dave Browns went to Garfield.
Ricky Powers, Johnny Adams, Bryan Williams from Buchtel
Mike Vrabel from Walsh
Tyrell Sutton from Hoban
Frank Stams from St. Vincent/St. Mary
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login