Skip to content

2009 strength of schedule

The Browns Board
41 9 3.1k
  • rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by rich4eagle
    #32

    Zombo said:

    God, I hate to say this ... but Rich is right.

    If you take two teams and say "we played a tougher schedule", you have to take the two head-to-head matchups out of the equation, which leaves Pittsburgh +4 with the tougher schedule.

    It just doesn't mean much though. Strength of schedule is such an over-rated statistic. Everybody in your division plays a similar schedule. Just win your division and you host a playoff game ... it's that easy.

    Zombo

    Good take Zombo we do occasionally agree................sad as that statement is................!!!!!!!!!

    oops upon further review yu went stupid with a dumbfuquge heard.........oh my

    OOPS UPON FURTHER REVIEW OF the IDIOTS HERE............AND YOU SUPPOSEDLY RECLAIMING MY EXACTOMUNDO CORRECOTMUNDO ALL ACCURATE POSTS HERE IN THIS THREAD AND THE ABSOLUTE IDIOT DENIAL OF THE TRUTH AS ESPOUSED BY DUMBASSES HERE WHO HAVE NO CONCEPT OF MATH AND REALITY...........WELL i jUST SAY AGAIN

    BROWNS FANS ARE THE COMPLETELY THE DUMBEST ON THE PLANET EXCEPT FOR ME AND A FEW OTHERS...........I REMAIN ASHAMED TO BE PART OF THE DUMBEST MOFOS ON EARTH PROVEN AGAIN HERE IN THIS DUMBFUAQUING THREAD WHEN FACTS AND REALITY HAVE BEEN OVERWHELMED WITH MORE ABSOLUTE COMPLETE STUPIDITY

    AND IT IS WHAT IT IS

    btw BOYZ AND ALL DE ASSHOLES............my math is absolutely 100% accurate as is my statements about schedule............the first step to winning is to pluck your head outta yourass and recognize reality

    BTW Ada I am absolutely correct.........the NFL is based on absolute records any idiot knows that...........but to determine who really played the hardest schedule between the Browns and Steelers you can use the absymal record of the Browns to make their schedule harder than the Steelers only a complete absolute dumbass would do that and here we are

    I await the members whose head is not stuck uptheriass to recognize every word I stated on this thread is what reality is........instead of some fantasy horshelot about making losing into winning

    Bottom line is we stank like shit big time and all the SEwage lovers need to eat shit and man up................meanwhile lets hope we get real management for the first time since 1994

    I remain absolutely dumbounded the stupidity and absolute failure to do due diligence and understand facts is either disregarded or too substantial to be evaluated by what appears again to be the dumbest football people on the planet who have participated in this thread...........hilarious!

  • Also I just pulled this quote from the NFL's explanation of how they select draft order....

    "In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice."

    Rich, I know you have a lot of experience on most of us.... but seriously. You are not correct on this topic.

    If you change the NFL's rules on determining strength of schedule then you would be right, but you're not.

    ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #33

    AdaM said:

    Also I just pulled this quote from the NFL's explanation of how they select draft order....

    "In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice."

    @rich4eagle said:

    BTW Ada I am absolutely correct.........the NFL is based on absolute records any idiot knows that...........but to determine who really played the hardest schedule between the Browns and Steelers you can use the absymal record of the Browns to make their schedule harder than the Steelers only a complete absolute dumbass would do that and here we are

    Rich, while your argument does make some intuitive sense, and the Steelers' schedule was easier based on the fact that we stink, you have been proven to be 100% incorrectumundo by Adam and the boys here, and the rules/calculations as defined by the NFL.

    I just wish someone had the sack to bet you that 25 large.

    @rich4eagle said:

    Bottom line is we stank like shit big time and all the SEwage lovers need to eat shit and man up................meanwhile lets hope we get real management for the first time since 1994

    Ahh, and the requisite dig.

  • rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by rich4eagle
    #34

    Get some bawls my boy and defeat my argument....so far crybaby asswipes like yu have made every excuse why losing is cool.....or just be another loser whining .......which is now Browns mantra.........god I hate dumbshits whining why losing is GOOD

  • Zombo said:

    God, I hate to say this ... but Rich is right.

    If you take two teams and say "we played a tougher schedule", you have to take the two head-to-head matchups out of the equation, which leaves Pittsburgh +4 with the tougher schedule.

    It just doesn't mean much though. Strength of schedule is such an over-rated statistic. Everybody in your division plays a similar schedule. Just win your division and you host a playoff game ... it's that easy.

    Zombo

    Good take Zombo we do occasionally agree................sad as that statement is................!!!!!!!!!

    oops upon further review yu went stupid with a dumbfuquge heard.........oh my

    OOPS UPON FURTHER REVIEW OF the IDIOTS HERE............AND YOU SUPPOSEDLY RECLAIMING MY EXACTOMUNDO CORRECOTMUNDO ALL ACCURATE POSTS HERE IN THIS THREAD AND THE ABSOLUTE IDIOT DENIAL OF THE TRUTH AS ESPOUSED BY DUMBASSES HERE WHO HAVE NO CONCEPT OF MATH AND REALITY...........WELL i jUST SAY AGAIN

    BROWNS FANS ARE THE COMPLETELY THE DUMBEST ON THE PLANET EXCEPT FOR ME AND A FEW OTHERS...........I REMAIN ASHAMED TO BE PART OF THE DUMBEST MOFOS ON EARTH PROVEN AGAIN HERE IN THIS DUMBFUAQUING THREAD WHEN FACTS AND REALITY HAVE BEEN OVERWHELMED WITH MORE ABSOLUTE COMPLETE STUPIDITY

    AND IT IS WHAT IT IS

    btw BOYZ AND ALL DE ASSHOLES............my math is absolutely 100% accurate as is my statements about schedule............the first step to winning is to pluck your head outta yourass and recognize reality

    BTW Ada I am absolutely correct.........the NFL is based on absolute records any idiot knows that...........but to determine who really played the hardest schedule between the Browns and Steelers you can use the absymal record of the Browns to make their schedule harder than the Steelers only a complete absolute dumbass would do that and here we are

    I await the members whose head is not stuck uptheriass to recognize every word I stated on this thread is what reality is........instead of some fantasy horshelot about making losing into winning

    Bottom line is we stank like shit big time and all the SEwage lovers need to eat shit and man up................meanwhile lets hope we get real management for the first time since 1994

    I remain absolutely dumbounded the stupidity and absolute failure to do due diligence and understand facts is either disregarded or too substantial to be evaluated by what appears again to be the dumbest football people on the planet who have participated in this thread...........hilarious!

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by ATENEARS
    #35

    @rich4eagle said:

    Good take Zombo we do occasionally agree................sad as that statement is................!!!!!!!!!

    oops upon further review yu went stupid with a dumbfuquge heard.........oh my

    OOPS UPON FURTHER REVIEW OF the IDIOTS HERE............AND YOU SUPPOSEDLY RECLAIMING MY EXACTOMUNDO CORRECOTMUNDO ALL ACCURATE POSTS HERE IN THIS THREAD AND THE ABSOLUTE IDIOT DENIAL OF THE TRUTH AS ESPOUSED BY DUMBASSES HERE WHO HAVE NO CONCEPT OF MATH AND REALITY...........WELL i jUST SAY AGAIN

    BROWNS FANS ARE THE COMPLETELY THE DUMBEST ON THE PLANET EXCEPT FOR ME AND A FEW OTHERS...........I REMAIN ASHAMED TO BE PART OF THE DUMBEST MOFOS ON EARTH PROVEN AGAIN HERE IN THIS DUMBFUAQUING THREAD WHEN FACTS AND REALITY HAVE BEEN OVERWHELMED WITH MORE ABSOLUTE COMPLETE STUPIDITY

    AND IT IS WHAT IT IS

    btw BOYZ AND ALL DE ASSHOLES............my math is absolutely 100% accurate as is my statements about schedule............the first step to winning is to pluck your head outta yourass and recognize reality

    BTW Ada I am absolutely correct.........the NFL is based on absolute records any idiot knows that...........but to determine who really played the hardest schedule between the Browns and Steelers you can use the absymal record of the Browns to make their schedule harder than the Steelers only a complete absolute dumbass would do that and here we are

    I await the members whose head is not stuck uptheriass to recognize every word I stated on this thread is what reality is........instead of some fantasy horshelot about making losing into winning

    Bottom line is we stank like shit big time and all the SEwage lovers need to eat shit and man up................meanwhile lets hope we get real management for the first time since 1994

    I remain absolutely dumbounded the stupidity and absolute failure to do due diligence and understand facts is either disregarded or too substantial to be evaluated by what appears again to be the dumbest football people on the planet who have participated in this thread...........hilarious!

    I vouch for Rich, he doesn't mean anything negative by all the name calling above, it's really us that down him and we should be ashamed. Shame on all you hater's, ya pricks.

    Hail Rich.

  • Get some bawls my boy and defeat my argument....so far crybaby asswipes like yu have made every excuse why losing is cool.....or just be another loser whining .......which is now Browns mantra.........god I hate dumbshits whining why losing is GOOD

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by ATENEARS
    #36

    @rich4eagle said:

    Get some bawls my boy and defeat my argument....so far crybaby asswipes like yu have made every excuse why losing is cool.....or just be another loser whining .......which is now Browns mantra.........god I hate dumbshits whining why losing is GOOD

    Rich, I'm sorry that we provoke you to call the rest of us names. I think it's obvious that we provoke you with our stupidity ... thanks for holding back, I'd hate for this to be a two-sided mud slinging contest, it is much more acceptable if it's just lobbed from your end.

    Please carry on, sir.

  • Get some bawls my boy and defeat my argument....so far crybaby asswipes like yu have made every excuse why losing is cool.....or just be another loser whining .......which is now Browns mantra.........god I hate dumbshits whining why losing is GOOD

    ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @rich4eagle said:

    Get some bawls my boy and defeat my argument....so far crybaby asswipes like yu have made every excuse why losing is cool.....or just be another loser whining .......which is now Browns mantra.........god I hate dumbshits whining why losing is GOOD

    Adam said:

    Also I just pulled this quote from the NFL's explanation of how they select draft order....

    "In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice."

    I don't know why you're making this so difficult. I'll copy and paste Adam's response a few more times if this isn't sufficient.

    In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice.

    In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice.

    In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice.

    In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice.

    In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice.

    PS Thank you for the kind words.

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #38

    BTW, Thanks to all for making this a drug free environment. 😳

  • @rich4eagle said:

    Get some bawls my boy and defeat my argument....so far crybaby asswipes like yu have made every excuse why losing is cool.....or just be another loser whining .......which is now Browns mantra.........god I hate dumbshits whining why losing is GOOD

    Adam said:

    Also I just pulled this quote from the NFL's explanation of how they select draft order....

    "In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice."

    I don't know why you're making this so difficult. I'll copy and paste Adam's response a few more times if this isn't sufficient.

    In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice.

    In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice.

    In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice.

    In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice.

    In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice.

    PS Thank you for the kind words.

    rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
    #39

    mz. said:

    I don't know why you're making this so difficult. I'll copy and paste Adam's response a few more times if this isn't sufficient.

    In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice.

    In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice.

    In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice.

    In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice.

    In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice.

    PS Thank you for the kind words.

    keep reality deep buried in your denial......this again represents losers hating realitty...........admit it

  • mz. said:

    I don't know why you're making this so difficult. I'll copy and paste Adam's response a few more times if this isn't sufficient.

    In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice.

    In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice.

    In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice.

    In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice.

    In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice.

    PS Thank you for the kind words.

    keep reality deep buried in your denial......this again represents losers hating realitty...........admit it

    ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @rich4eagle said:

    keep reality deep buried in your denial......this again represents losers hating realitty...........admit it

    Hey, it isn't my opinion on the subject, it's the NFL's. If you can't grasp this, take it up with them.

  • mz. said:

    I don't know why you're making this so difficult. I'll copy and paste Adam's response a few more times if this isn't sufficient.

    In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice.

    In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice.

    In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice.

    In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice.

    In the NFL, a team's strength of schedule is the combined records of its 16 opponents,including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice.

    PS Thank you for the kind words.

    keep reality deep buried in your denial......this again represents losers hating realitty...........admit it

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @rich4eagle said:

    keep reality deep buried in your denial......this again represents losers hating realitty...........admit it

    Rich... this isn't one of your psychiatric sessions. This is football. I agree with you that a lot of Browns fans accept and embrace mediocrity. What do you consider reality, anyway? Your version and the rest of ours seems to be quite different.