Skip to content

Uniformz?

Barber Shop Talk
141 36 8.1k
  • Yy066vc.jpg

    Mock up from a guy who knew the supposed insider. The insider described the numbers as smoke columns, but I think he's got smoke columns confused with smokestacks, because this looks like Cartoon Network. I'd like to see another mock-up thrown together with normal looking numbers. The orange is good color. Replace the orange pants with brown. Keep the original helmet, and I could be okay with this.

  • The nfl is going through the ugly uniform phase like MLB did back in the late 70's. Those astro uniforms and the pirates' hats come to mind

  • glad to know our color scheme has changed from brown orange and white

    to brown orange and silver grey.

    the # font is comical.

    some fags should just stay away from photoshop.

  • glad to know our color scheme has changed from brown orange and white

    to brown orange and silver grey.

    the # font is comical.

    some fags should just stay away from photoshop.

    @miktoxic said:

    glad to know our color scheme has changed from brown orange and white

    to brown orange and silver grey.

    the # font is comical.

    some fags should just stay away from photoshop.

    That's not a bad design, excluding the ridiculous number set.

    That toes the line between modern and classic. I'd like to see it with brown pants, however.

  • @miktoxic said:

    glad to know our color scheme has changed from brown orange and white

    to brown orange and silver grey.

    the # font is comical.

    some fags should just stay away from photoshop.

    That's not a bad design, excluding the ridiculous number set.

    That toes the line between modern and classic. I'd like to see it with brown pants, however.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    That's not a bad design, excluding the ridiculous number set.

    That toes the line between modern and classic. I'd like to see it with brown pants, however.

    exactly if you exclude the number font.

    where's the brown stripe/stroke on the helmet as it is on the sleeves, which is a mainstay of the classic browns helmet?

  • The nfl is going through the ugly uniform phase like MLB did back in the late 70's. Those astro uniforms and the pirates' hats come to mind

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    The nfl is going through the ugly uniform phase like MLB did back in the late 70's. Those astro uniforms and the pirates' hats come to mind.

    Let us not forget the White Sox short pants fiasco.

  • post-18759-0-06193600-1396994862_thumb.j X 2

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    That's not a bad design, excluding the ridiculous number set.

    That toes the line between modern and classic. I'd like to see it with brown pants, however.

    exactly if you exclude the number font.

    where's the brown stripe/stroke on the helmet as it is on the sleeves, which is a mainstay of the classic browns helmet?

    @miktoxic said:

    where's the brown stripe/stroke on the helmet as it is on the sleeves, which is a mainstay of the classic browns helmet?

    Right. It's not supposed to change according to Haslam. Or did he not say it quite that way? I can't recall. Maybe just that it would be orange with no logo.

    Too much orange. And I don't care for the numbers either. Other than that, my first thoughts are I don't hate it.

  • This is just BS filler until draft day...

  • Yy066vc.jpg

    Mock up from a guy who knew the supposed insider. The insider described the numbers as smoke columns, but I think he's got smoke columns confused with smokestacks, because this looks like Cartoon Network. I'd like to see another mock-up thrown together with normal looking numbers. The orange is good color. Replace the orange pants with brown. Keep the original helmet, and I could be okay with this.

    @vaportrail said:

    Yy066vc.jpg

    Mock up from a guy who knew the supposed insider. The insider described the numbers as smoke columns, but I think he's got smoke columns confused with smokestacks, because this looks like Cartoon Network. I'd like to see another mock-up thrown together with normal looking numbers. The orange is good color. Replace the orange pants with brown. Keep the original helmet, and I could be okay with this.

    These would be the ugliest uniforms in the league. I think we have the nicest Jerseys now and I'm not sure why we want to change.

  • Im not big on the uniform stuff but when we were overseas the last time my roommate and I used to play some madden and I used to always change the unis to orange top and brown pants. It looked pretty sweet, so when I heard about the orange it was pretty interesting.

    Oh I threw up a little on my phone when I saw the mock up.

  • Yy066vc.jpg

    Mock up from a guy who knew the supposed insider. The insider described the numbers as smoke columns, but I think he's got smoke columns confused with smokestacks, because this looks like Cartoon Network. I'd like to see another mock-up thrown together with normal looking numbers. The orange is good color. Replace the orange pants with brown. Keep the original helmet, and I could be okay with this.

    @vaportrail said:

    Yy066vc.jpg

    Mock up from a guy who knew the supposed insider. The insider described the numbers as smoke columns, but I think he's got smoke columns confused with smokestacks, because this looks like Cartoon Network. I'd like to see another mock-up thrown together with normal looking numbers. The orange is good color. Replace the orange pants with brown. Keep the original helmet, and I could be okay with this.

    Looks like a Halloween costume. Terrible.

  • Yy066vc.jpg

    Mock up from a guy who knew the supposed insider. The insider described the numbers as smoke columns, but I think he's got smoke columns confused with smokestacks, because this looks like Cartoon Network. I'd like to see another mock-up thrown together with normal looking numbers. The orange is good color. Replace the orange pants with brown. Keep the original helmet, and I could be okay with this.

    @vaportrail said:

    Yy066vc.jpg

    Mock up from a guy who knew the supposed insider. The insider described the numbers as smoke columns, but I think he's got smoke columns confused with smokestacks, because this looks like Cartoon Network. I'd like to see another mock-up thrown together with normal looking numbers. The orange is good color. Replace the orange pants with brown. Keep the original helmet, and I could be okay with this.

    If the Browns came out with these uniforms, the situation would resemble the scene in Frankenstein where the villagers come out with torches and pitchforks to kill the monster. In this case, they would not be after Boris Karloff, but Jimmy Haslam.

  • Haha, pretty much

  • @vaportrail said:

    Yy066vc.jpg

    Mock up from a guy who knew the supposed insider. The insider described the numbers as smoke columns, but I think he's got smoke columns confused with smokestacks, because this looks like Cartoon Network. I'd like to see another mock-up thrown together with normal looking numbers. The orange is good color. Replace the orange pants with brown. Keep the original helmet, and I could be okay with this.

    Looks like a Halloween costume. Terrible.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Looks like a Halloween costume. Terrible.

    Nah, some Arena League stuff. I hope Haslam has more sense and respect for tradition before he approves something like that.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Looks like a Halloween costume. Terrible.

    Nah, some Arena League stuff. I hope Haslam has more sense and respect for tradition before he approves something like that.

    @hoorta said:

    Nah, some Arena League stuff. I hope Haslam has more sense and respect for tradition before he approves something like that.

    I think that is way off. My bet is they tinker with the current unis, maybe add an alternate uni, maybe make the orange the primary, widen the pinstripes a bit, and use a flat orange instead of the shiny on the helmet (which id dig).
  • @hoorta said:

    Nah, some Arena League stuff. I hope Haslam has more sense and respect for tradition before he approves something like that.

    I think that is way off. My bet is they tinker with the current unis, maybe add an alternate uni, maybe make the orange the primary, widen the pinstripes a bit, and use a flat orange instead of the shiny on the helmet (which id dig).

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    I think that is way off. My bet is they tinker with the current unis, maybe add an alternate uni, maybe make the orange the primary, widen the pinstripes a bit, and use a flat orange instead of the shiny on the helmet (which id dig).

    yeah, that's something i think we can all live with. but what you are saying right there is not a HUGE DRASTIC TREMENDOUS changing of the uniform as reported by some.

  • Yy066vc.jpg

    Mock up from a guy who knew the supposed insider. The insider described the numbers as smoke columns, but I think he's got smoke columns confused with smokestacks, because this looks like Cartoon Network. I'd like to see another mock-up thrown together with normal looking numbers. The orange is good color. Replace the orange pants with brown. Keep the original helmet, and I could be okay with this.

    @vaportrail said:

    Yy066vc.jpg

    Mock up from a guy who knew the supposed insider. The insider described the numbers as smoke columns, but I think he's got smoke columns confused with smokestacks, because this looks like Cartoon Network. I'd like to see another mock-up thrown together with normal looking numbers. The orange is good color. Replace the orange pants with brown. Keep the original helmet, and I could be okay with this.

    If they had those unis then they should just change their name to the Creamsicles.

    creamsicle.jpg

  • @hoorta said:

    Nah, some Arena League stuff. I hope Haslam has more sense and respect for tradition before he approves something like that.

    I think that is way off. My bet is they tinker with the current unis, maybe add an alternate uni, maybe make the orange the primary, widen the pinstripes a bit, and use a flat orange instead of the shiny on the helmet (which id dig).

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    I think that is way off. My bet is they tinker with the current unis, maybe add an alternate uni, maybe make the orange the primary, widen the pinstripes a bit, and use a flat orange instead of the shiny on the helmet (which id dig).

    why would they want to make orange the primary, other than Haslam's ties to the Vols? I hope he's reviewed the Bengals ORANGE look

    orange_white_4.jpg

  • XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    I think that is way off. My bet is they tinker with the current unis, maybe add an alternate uni, maybe make the orange the primary, widen the pinstripes a bit, and use a flat orange instead of the shiny on the helmet (which id dig).

    why would they want to make orange the primary, other than Haslam's ties to the Vols? I hope he's reviewed the Bengals ORANGE look

    orange_white_4.jpg

    @hoorta said:

    why would they want to make orange the primary, other than Haslam's ties to the Vols? I hope he's reviewed the Bengals ORANGE look

    orange_white_4.jpg

    I like the Bengals orange look and the only reason I wouldn't approve the browns wearing orange is because its already too much orange in one division