My head will explode if I hear this said one more time.
-
@mike-h said:
You're out of your god Damn element, Walter.
Almost.
But it was Walter who said that.
Great reference nonetheless.
-
False.
Andrew Luck, OG, Tidelands (JuCo.)
6'5"- 315 lbs.
A road-grader in the trenches, Luck plowed over the competition for the Timberwolves all season long. A recipient of the Hank Fox Award, given to the nation's best D.IV offensive lineman, Luck figures to be a late-round prospect at best in the upcoming 2014 NFL Draft. Luck possesses the potential to be a solid utility lineman in a zone-scheme offense.
-
@walterwhite said:
He's taller than you...
No he's not, and I personalty don't care if he screwed every Texas A&M cheerleader either- that has nothing to do with his football ability.
Now about that Anderew Luck kid, we do need another lineman.
-
-
-
Does Kelly Holcomb have a kid yet? Hahaha
-
@walterwhite said:
You don't know anything about football.
You don't draft RT's at 4. Draft an impact like Watkins, Mack, Manziel, Bortles
Get Xavier Sau Filo or David Yankey at 26 to fix our interiour line
Know what? You don't know jack about board etiquette kiddo. You also don't know how to follow a thread either. TCPO made a joke about there actually being a no name Andrew Luck in this draft- apparently you're too dense to pick up on that.
You also pay zero attention to anyone else's stance in the draft, short attention span. I've only said about 20 times my pick @ #4 is Watkins (subject to change).
I'm tired of you insulting every poster who has a different and very valid viewpoint- and doubly tired of the profanity- you don't need it to get your point across. So if you want to keep acting like a smart ass kid, you're going to get a kiddie time out until after the draft.
-
how come i'm the only one on this board with warning points? (must have been back when ghoulie was here. many a drunken post was flailed his way. ah, the good old days.)
hilarious!
-
Walter needs to fucking go he makes me sick. So pathetically immature, he pollutes and brings down the board as a whole. Like I said in another thread, grow the fuck up or please please please shut the fuck up. Thank you.
-
I'm glad somebody picked up on that Luck joke.
Mik I think I have a warning point
-
-
@walterwhite said:
You don't know anything about football.
You don't draft RT's at 4. Draft an impact like Watkins, Mack, Manziel, Bortles
Get Xavier Sau Filo or David Yankey at 26 to fix our interiour line
Know what? You don't know jack about board etiquette kiddo. You also don't know how to follow a thread either. TCPO made a joke about there actually being a no name Andrew Luck in this draft- apparently you're too dense to pick up on that.
You also pay zero attention to anyone else's stance in the draft, short attention span. I've only said about 20 times my pick @ #4 is Watkins (subject to change).
I'm tired of you insulting every poster who has a different and very valid viewpoint- and doubly tired of the profanity- you don't need it to get your point across. So if you want to keep acting like a smart ass kid, you're going to get a kiddie time out until after the draft.
Know what? You don't know jack about board etiquette kiddo. You also don't know how to follow a thread either. TCPO made a joke about there actually being a no name Andrew Luck in this draft- apparently you're too dense to pick up on that.
You also pay zero attention to anyone else's stance in the draft, short attention span. I've only said about 20 times my pick @ #4 is Watkins (subject to change).
I'm tired of you insulting every poster who has a different and very valid viewpoint- and doubly tired of the profanity- you don't need it to get your point across. So if you want to keep acting like a smart ass kid, you're going to get a kiddie time out until after the draft.
^^^^^^ A+
-
Walter needs to fucking go he makes me sick. So pathetically immature, he pollutes and brings down the board as a whole. Like I said in another thread, grow the fuck up or please please please shut the fuck up. Thank you.
I just quit reading his posts. But a time out will definetly be good for himGuNNerGatSKy said:
Walter needs to fucking go he makes me sick. So pathetically immature, he pollutes and brings down the board as a whole. Like I said in another thread, grow the fuck up or please please please shut the fuck up. Thank you.
-
I just quit reading his posts. But a time out will definetly be good for himGuNNerGatSKy said:
Walter needs to fucking go he makes me sick. So pathetically immature, he pollutes and brings down the board as a whole. Like I said in another thread, grow the fuck up or please please please shut the fuck up. Thank you.
I just quit reading his posts. But a time out will definetly be good for him
-
@mike-h said:
Walter's milkshake brings GuNNerGatSKy to the yard
Damn you've been on fire lately!
-
-
Walter seriously I really thought only Jessie was a user. Its becoming more obvious you are using the blue too. Post your thoughts before you use man..............................................................................................................................................................................................................ps...........There is no Andrew Luck type QB in this draft and Johnny Football sucks balls
-
Walter seriously I really thought only Jessie was a user. Its becoming more obvious you are using the blue too. Post your thoughts before you use man..............................................................................................................................................................................................................ps...........There is no Andrew Luck type QB in this draft and Johnny Football sucks balls
Walter seriously I really thought only Jessie was a user. Its becoming more obvious you are using the blue too. Post your thoughts before you use man..............................................................................................................................................................................................................ps...........There is no Andrew Luck type QB in this draft and Johnny Football sucks balls
What about Randy Muck, the QB from IUPUI.
-
There's 3 Andrew Luck in the draft and they are going 1,2,3.

-
@walterwhite said:
You don't know anything about football.
You don't draft RT's at 4. Draft an impact like Watkins, Mack, Manziel, Bortles
Get Xavier Sau Filo or David Yankey at 26 to fix our interiour line
Know what? You don't know jack about board etiquette kiddo. You also don't know how to follow a thread either. TCPO made a joke about there actually being a no name Andrew Luck in this draft- apparently you're too dense to pick up on that.
You also pay zero attention to anyone else's stance in the draft, short attention span. I've only said about 20 times my pick @ #4 is Watkins (subject to change).
I'm tired of you insulting every poster who has a different and very valid viewpoint- and doubly tired of the profanity- you don't need it to get your point across. So if you want to keep acting like a smart ass kid, you're going to get a kiddie time out until after the draft.
^^ thisKnow what? You don't know jack about board etiquette kiddo. You also don't know how to follow a thread either. TCPO made a joke about there actually being a no name Andrew Luck in this draft- apparently you're too dense to pick up on that.
You also pay zero attention to anyone else's stance in the draft, short attention span. I've only said about 20 times my pick @ #4 is Watkins (subject to change).
I'm tired of you insulting every poster who has a different and very valid viewpoint- and doubly tired of the profanity- you don't need it to get your point across. So if you want to keep acting like a smart ass kid, you're going to get a kiddie time out until after the draft.
we occasionally swear (most of us, not all **nods respectfully to Cal**) but fuzz nuts is abusing the privileges that make this board unique and great. like a guy emptying the "take a penny" tray at the 7-11 every time he shops.
take some advice and tone it down newb. ur fucking annoying.
(and hoorta i doubly agree w u in this thread...i also want Watkins @ 4 as well. can u imagine how badass that would be???? aweeeee yeah!)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
