Skip to content

My head will explode if I hear this said one more time.

The Browns Board
49 26 2.1k
  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #21

    how come i'm the only one on this board with warning points? (must have been back when ghoulie was here. many a drunken post was flailed his way. ah, the good old days.)

    hilarious!

  • G GuNNerGatSKi wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Walter needs to fucking go he makes me sick. So pathetically immature, he pollutes and brings down the board as a whole. Like I said in another thread, grow the fuck up or please please please shut the fuck up. Thank you.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #23

    I'm glad somebody picked up on that Luck joke.

    Mik I think I have a warning point

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Thank you hoorta

  • @walterwhite said:

    You don't know anything about football.

    You don't draft RT's at 4. Draft an impact like Watkins, Mack, Manziel, Bortles

    Get Xavier Sau Filo or David Yankey at 26 to fix our interiour line

    Know what? You don't know jack about board etiquette kiddo. You also don't know how to follow a thread either. TCPO made a joke about there actually being a no name Andrew Luck in this draft- apparently you're too dense to pick up on that.

    You also pay zero attention to anyone else's stance in the draft, short attention span. I've only said about 20 times my pick @ #4 is Watkins (subject to change).

    I'm tired of you insulting every poster who has a different and very valid viewpoint- and doubly tired of the profanity- you don't need it to get your point across. So if you want to keep acting like a smart ass kid, you're going to get a kiddie time out until after the draft.

    Nuckin FutzN Nuckin Futz wrote on last edited by Nuckin Futz
    #25

    @hoorta said:

    Know what? You don't know jack about board etiquette kiddo. You also don't know how to follow a thread either. TCPO made a joke about there actually being a no name Andrew Luck in this draft- apparently you're too dense to pick up on that.

    You also pay zero attention to anyone else's stance in the draft, short attention span. I've only said about 20 times my pick @ #4 is Watkins (subject to change).

    I'm tired of you insulting every poster who has a different and very valid viewpoint- and doubly tired of the profanity- you don't need it to get your point across. So if you want to keep acting like a smart ass kid, you're going to get a kiddie time out until after the draft.

    ^^^^^^ A+

  • Walter needs to fucking go he makes me sick. So pathetically immature, he pollutes and brings down the board as a whole. Like I said in another thread, grow the fuck up or please please please shut the fuck up. Thank you.

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #26

    GuNNerGatSKy said:

    Walter needs to fucking go he makes me sick. So pathetically immature, he pollutes and brings down the board as a whole. Like I said in another thread, grow the fuck up or please please please shut the fuck up. Thank you.

    I just quit reading his posts. But a time out will definetly be good for him
  • GuNNerGatSKy said:

    Walter needs to fucking go he makes me sick. So pathetically immature, he pollutes and brings down the board as a whole. Like I said in another thread, grow the fuck up or please please please shut the fuck up. Thank you.

    I just quit reading his posts. But a time out will definetly be good for him
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @comeonman said:

    I just quit reading his posts. But a time out will definetly be good for him

  • cvcanedyC cvcanedy wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @mike-h said:

    Walter's milkshake brings GuNNerGatSKy to the yard

    Damn you've been on fire lately!

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Yea, that was pretty funny 😆

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Walter seriously I really thought only Jessie was a user. Its becoming more obvious you are using the blue too. Post your thoughts before you use man..............................................................................................................................................................................................................ps...........There is no Andrew Luck type QB in this draft and Johnny Football sucks balls

  • Walter seriously I really thought only Jessie was a user. Its becoming more obvious you are using the blue too. Post your thoughts before you use man..............................................................................................................................................................................................................ps...........There is no Andrew Luck type QB in this draft and Johnny Football sucks balls

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @jcam222 said:

    Walter seriously I really thought only Jessie was a user. Its becoming more obvious you are using the blue too. Post your thoughts before you use man..............................................................................................................................................................................................................ps...........There is no Andrew Luck type QB in this draft and Johnny Football sucks balls

    What about Randy Muck, the QB from IUPUI.

  • MasterDogM MasterDog wrote on last edited by
    #32

    There's 3 Andrew Luck in the draft and they are going 1,2,3. 😁

  • @walterwhite said:

    You don't know anything about football.

    You don't draft RT's at 4. Draft an impact like Watkins, Mack, Manziel, Bortles

    Get Xavier Sau Filo or David Yankey at 26 to fix our interiour line

    Know what? You don't know jack about board etiquette kiddo. You also don't know how to follow a thread either. TCPO made a joke about there actually being a no name Andrew Luck in this draft- apparently you're too dense to pick up on that.

    You also pay zero attention to anyone else's stance in the draft, short attention span. I've only said about 20 times my pick @ #4 is Watkins (subject to change).

    I'm tired of you insulting every poster who has a different and very valid viewpoint- and doubly tired of the profanity- you don't need it to get your point across. So if you want to keep acting like a smart ass kid, you're going to get a kiddie time out until after the draft.

    sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by sisky fringo
    #33

    @hoorta said:

    Know what? You don't know jack about board etiquette kiddo. You also don't know how to follow a thread either. TCPO made a joke about there actually being a no name Andrew Luck in this draft- apparently you're too dense to pick up on that.

    You also pay zero attention to anyone else's stance in the draft, short attention span. I've only said about 20 times my pick @ #4 is Watkins (subject to change).

    I'm tired of you insulting every poster who has a different and very valid viewpoint- and doubly tired of the profanity- you don't need it to get your point across. So if you want to keep acting like a smart ass kid, you're going to get a kiddie time out until after the draft.

    ^^ this

    we occasionally swear (most of us, not all **nods respectfully to Cal**) but fuzz nuts is abusing the privileges that make this board unique and great. like a guy emptying the "take a penny" tray at the 7-11 every time he shops.

    take some advice and tone it down newb. ur fucking annoying.

    (and hoorta i doubly agree w u in this thread...i also want Watkins @ 4 as well. can u imagine how badass that would be???? aweeeee yeah!)

  • @mike-h said:

    Walter's milkshake brings GuNNerGatSKy to the yard

    Damn you've been on fire lately!

    sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @cvcanedy said:

    Damn you've been on fire lately!

    agreed. and nice Andrew Luck name dopplganger find Tim.

    the core is once again carrying me thru the predraft drought...thanks fellas.

  • @cvcanedy said:

    Damn you've been on fire lately!

    agreed. and nice Andrew Luck name dopplganger find Tim.

    the core is once again carrying me thru the predraft drought...thanks fellas.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @sisky-fringo said:

    agreed. and nice Andrew Luck name dopplganger find Tim.

    the core is once again carrying me thru the predraft drought...thanks fellas.

    You have to put that bloated, red faced picture of Holmgren again.

  • sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by sisky fringo
    #36

    Haha and that wasn't even photo-shopped! i'll have to look for it...sift through my countless photobucket porn accounts n such, but there's just so so many!! j/k...or AM i??? GIGGITY GIGGITY!! **doing best Quagmire impression**

    i took that pic myself so it's probably not online anywhere else unless someone reading here grabbed it. i paused him on my pc at a choice moment during a press conference or something. lol yeah that still makes me smile. maybe i will...my Gordon avatar has been flying a while...guess ive rubbed it in that i've believed in him since his drafting long enough now. cuz that's when i put that one up. wow...has it really been three years since i've switched it up???

    speaking of funny ur video post of the fat guy swearing gave me as much enjoyment as anything else in this thread. hadn't seen that before...was a great addition. "Get me a pill I'm gonna have a heart attack!!" LMAO 😁

  • @cvcanedy said:

    Damn you've been on fire lately!

    agreed. and nice Andrew Luck name dopplganger find Tim.

    the core is once again carrying me thru the predraft drought...thanks fellas.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by Tim Couch Pulls Out
    #37

    @sisky-fringo said:

    agreed. and nice Andrew Luck name dopplganger find Tim.

    the core is once again carrying me thru the predraft drought...thanks fellas.

    I think we should totally draft Luck. We need an interior lineman and the name is fantastic.

    I don't see where we can go wrong.

  • @sisky-fringo said:

    agreed. and nice Andrew Luck name dopplganger find Tim.

    the core is once again carrying me thru the predraft drought...thanks fellas.

    I think we should totally draft Luck. We need an interior lineman and the name is fantastic.

    I don't see where we can go wrong.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I think we should totally draft Luck. We need an interior lineman and the name is fantastic.

    I don't see where we can go wrong.

    WTF, why not.

  • sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by sisky fringo
    #39

    i honestly and wholeheartedly agree!! let's petition the Browns and try to see if we can get the kid a shot as an UDFA. let him know The Browns Board is behind him...hell maybe even sponsor him a little!

    **pulls out a take-a-penny tray, looking both ways for WW before setting it down**

  • cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Funny I don't want to here " he's got the IT factor"<<<gay