How high will Shazier go?
-
With Dansby and Robertson I think we can what to get UDF to fill our need as a back up backer.
With Dansby and Robertson I think we can what to get UDF to fill our need as a back up backer.
I think that while those two would be *fine* for this season - Dansby will be very good, robertson will be not great - but we need to plan for the future sooner rather than later. Even if we get two or three solid years of production from Dansby, we're still just postponing the need to fill the hole. Get in an ILB now that can learn from Dansby while splitting time with Robertson, before eventually taking over from first Robertson, then Dansby (at which point we'd need another ILB).
-
it really depends on the browns plan with their first 2 picks. everyone has us taking watkins @4. but if mack is there we wouldn't pick him? if we pick mack then this discussion is moot, but let's say they pick QB @4 then would you pick CB, LB or WR @26?
-
-
it really depends on the browns plan with their first 2 picks. everyone has us taking watkins @4. but if mack is there we wouldn't pick him? if we pick mack then this discussion is moot, but let's say they pick QB @4 then would you pick CB, LB or WR @26?
it really depends on the browns plan with their first 2 picks. everyone has us taking watkins @4. but if mack is there we wouldn't pick him? if we pick mack then this discussion is moot, but let's say they pick QB @4 then would you pick CB, LB or WR @26?
If we go QB at 4, it would be difficult to imagine us not taking a WR at 26 or 35. If Gordon goes down we'll really be hurting and will need a top prospect at that position to take the lead. Staying on that point, I would be surprised if we don't take two WRs by the end of the 4th round, for the injury reason mentioned above.
As for what position other than WR, I could see a CB or ILB, I guess it would all depend on who was there. If you're sitting at 26 and have Fuller, Shazier, Mosley and someone like Cooks to choose from (all of those won't be there), it likely just comes down to bpa.
-
To answer the OP.. 26 to the browns!
-
-
-
I doubt shazier falls out of round 1.
-
-
Agreed. He is included in my dream draft (first 7 picks)I would like to see the Browns take him at 26 if they can. Fills an important need: ILB....yes ILB, which is where he played mostly last year at OSU.
1a. Watkins
1b. Shazier or Mosley
2b. Fuller or Roby
3a. Yankee
3b. QB
4a. Abbrederis
4b. Simms, White or other RB
-
Agreed. He is included in my dream draft (first 7 picks)I would like to see the Browns take him at 26 if they can. Fills an important need: ILB....yes ILB, which is where he played mostly last year at OSU.
1a. Watkins
1b. Shazier or Mosley
2b. Fuller or Roby
3a. Yankee
3b. QB
4a. Abbrederis
4b. Simms, White or other RB
Agreed. He is included in my dream draft (first 7 picks)
1a. Watkins
1b. Shazier or Mosley
2b. Fuller or Roby
3a. Yankee
3b. QB
4a. Abbrederis
4b. Simms, White or other RB
I highly doubt Fuller makes it out of round one, and honestly I would rather take him at 26 instead of Shazier. I thing having as many good corners as poasble will have a much greater impact than two beastly ILB would in the pass happy NFL.
-
Agreed. He is included in my dream draft (first 7 picks)
1a. Watkins
1b. Shazier or Mosley
2b. Fuller or Roby
3a. Yankee
3b. QB
4a. Abbrederis
4b. Simms, White or other RB
I highly doubt Fuller makes it out of round one, and honestly I would rather take him at 26 instead of Shazier. I thing having as many good corners as poasble will have a much greater impact than two beastly ILB would in the pass happy NFL.
GuNNerGatSKy said:
I highly doubt Fuller makes it out of round one, and honestly I would rather take him at 26 instead of Shazier. I thing having as many good corners as poasble will have a much greater impact than two beastly ILB would in the pass happy NFL.
I agree. It was a "dream" draft. There's a very good chance every corner and LB I have listed will be gone by 26, as well as Sua Filo (not listed, but preferred). 26 will be an interesting pick. Can't wait for Thursday night to see how it plays out.
-
GuNNerGatSKy said:
I highly doubt Fuller makes it out of round one, and honestly I would rather take him at 26 instead of Shazier. I thing having as many good corners as poasble will have a much greater impact than two beastly ILB would in the pass happy NFL.
I agree. It was a "dream" draft. There's a very good chance every corner and LB I have listed will be gone by 26, as well as Sua Filo (not listed, but preferred). 26 will be an interesting pick. Can't wait for Thursday night to see how it plays out.
I agree. It was a "dream" draft. There's a very good chance every corner and LB I have listed will be gone by 26, as well as Sua Filo (not listed, but preferred). 26 will be an interesting pick. Can't wait for Thursday night to see how it plays out.
Agreed Bummie. And I'll be on days off too so I wont be working/sleeping in the hotel! I'm fucking pumped man.
-
@mike-h said:
lol... Jesus get over yourself.
@mike-h said:
Shazier is a versatile LB in any scheme. Mack is a great prospect, but the fit and need doesn't match, to me.
I can't see it. If it has to be anything other than a QB--which I think is highly unlikely--Mack would be my guy, and I would move Sheard or Kruger.
WR and OL I would hate.
So basically is it your plan to be a complete dick in response to any substantive posts I make and then try to come off as the reasonable one when I call you on it?
-
-
damn another Buckeye going to the Pitts
-
My favorite players always go to Baltimore or Pittsburgh. Watch Baltimore take Pryor to really ruin my night.
-
I wanted Jarvis Jones last year this just another kick in the gut from the Burgh, Goodbye Shazier i never knew you.
-
I hate to see Ryan go to the dark side
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login