Calfox's Ultra-Stupendous Mock Draft, once and for all.
-
Yeah, I had it formatted, but it lost it over here...
And, obviously, I was talkin to Canton Mike, and I know
he isn't high on a qb in the first, and hates the idea of
drafting Benjamin and Bridgewater.....lol, and "his draft"
was pretty funny, even to him. I made it up while
he was on the phone.
but he did call me back and said that 7th round little safety....- "she'd rock at ORG".....

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login