One more week until Draft Day -THANK GOD
-
Well Browns fans it's almost time to stop guessing and start judging who the Browns pick up in this year's Draft. I don't know about you but this year in particular has been a grind. Through the elongated draft process the news-cycle has touched on such compelling narratives like "hand size is the most important measurement for a QB" to "Jadaveon Clowney has a horrible work ethic" and of course "Johnny Football reminds me of (Flutie, Tarkengton, Favre ect)".
So what has been your favorite stroryline/ narrative/ overblown bit of media in this year's draft?
GO BROWNS!
-
I like the smokescreens. Pays working out the top qbs, jerry jones might trade for jf, etc
-
The best story is the coalescence of Hollywood and Cleveland in the Draft Day movie....which, as Westside Steve noted and I noted has some coincidences that seem to correspond to the real deal.
-
The best story is the coalescence of Hollywood and Cleveland in the Draft Day movie....which, as Westside Steve noted and I noted has some coincidences that seem to correspond to the real deal.
The best story is the coalescence of Hollywood and Cleveland in the Draft Day movie....which, as Westside Steve noted and I noted has some coincidences that seem to correspond to the real deal.
Khalil Mack no matter what?

-
-
-
thank M@#$#@F@#$ING god.
i kinda think the best smoke screen has to be from us and pettine lying. looks like he's pretty good at it albeit 'for the sake of the draft'.
-
Soon JF be wearing Cleveland Uniform and all will be good.
-
I save my strength for the shit that matters
-
One fucking week................ still going to be torturous with all the shit that is going to be flying around. It will be like sitting in a monkey cage with 30 monkeys and you are in there holding one banana for the whole bunch.
-
In less than 7 full days I will be at the Draft Party. When it's over, I will still be a rabid Browns' Fan supporting their decisions. After driving home, I will pop the cap off a Thirsty Dog Old Leghumper or two & fall asleep watching & listening to all the so-called experts explaining away their incorrect predictions.
Mike
-
Thank the Lord. I am drained by all this seoculation ans hummerdingerin as well. Let's get this show on the road. Real excited to see what we do and will support Farmer and Pettine no matter what they do (provided its not something completely Retarded).
GO BROWNS!
-
Thank the Lord. I am drained by all this seoculation ans hummerdingerin as well. Let's get this show on the road. Real excited to see what we do and will support Farmer and Pettine no matter what they do (provided its not something completely Retarded).
GO BROWNS!
GuNNerGatSKy said:
Thank the Lord. I am drained by all this seoculation ans hummerdingerin as well. Let's get this show on the road. Real excited to see what we do and will support Farmer and Pettine no matter what they do (provided its not something completely Retarded).
GO BROWNS!
Hummdingering? Are you from like Hooterville?

-
im fixin' to hummding down to package store for some Maker's
-
Thursday through Saturday I'm doing nothing but eating ass fire chili and ass fire coney dogs and watching the draft. I'm going to be sooooooooo happy... As long as my internet and watch espn keeps working.
-
Coney dogs are a damn good idea!! I just bought 8 packs of my favorite Hebrew National Jumbos. BTW, do you have a kickass coney sauce recipe that can be shared. While there are many out there, any I've found are either too ketchuppy sweet or sort of "muddy" tasting.
Mike
-
I don't know, I need to see a few more mock drafts before the draft gets here...
-
Well Browns fans it's almost time to stop guessing and start judging who the Browns pick up in this year's Draft. I don't know about you but this year in particular has been a grind. Through the elongated draft process the news-cycle has touched on such compelling narratives like "hand size is the most important measurement for a QB" to "Jadaveon Clowney has a horrible work ethic" and of course "Johnny Football reminds me of (Flutie, Tarkengton, Favre ect)".
So what has been your favorite stroryline/ narrative/ overblown bit of media in this year's draft?
GO BROWNS!
Well Browns fans it's almost time to stop guessing and start judging who the Browns pick up in this year's Draft. I don't know about you but this year in particular has been a grind. Through the elongated draft process the news-cycle has touched on such compelling narratives like "hand size is the most important measurement for a QB" to "Jadaveon Clowney has a horrible work ethic" and of course "Johnny Football reminds me of (Flutie, Tarkengton, Favre ect)".
So what has been your favorite stroryline/ narrative/ overblown bit of media in this year's draft?
GO BROWNS!
My favorite is the smokescreen of Clowney's "Work Ethic". That's such non sense.... Teams want him to slide so they can come up and get up for less. That dude is horrifying! I think he'd be better off in a 4-3, but he'll dominate wherever he is. You'd have to give me an RGIII type trade package to get me to move back. Which sounds like the falcons might do.
-
Thursday through Saturday I'm doing nothing but eating ass fire chili and ass fire coney dogs and watching the draft. I'm going to be sooooooooo happy... As long as my internet and watch espn keeps working.
Thursday through Saturday I'm doing nothing but eating ass fire chili and ass fire coney dogs and watching the draft. I'm going to be sooooooooo happy... As long as my internet and watch espn keeps working.
Coney dogs are a damn good idea!! I just bought 8 packs of my favorite Hebrew National Jumbos. BTW, do you have a kickass coney sauce recipe that can be shared. While there are many out there, any I've found are either too ketchuppy sweet or sort of "muddy" tasting.
Mike
I also would like the recipe for some ass fire coney sauce
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login