Skip to content

Connor Shaw

The Browns Board
298 60 16.4k
  • The QB depth for week one 1 should be Manziel, Thigpen, and Shaw. Hoyer needs to be released.

    @letsgetthiggywithit said:

    The QB depth for week one 1 should be Manziel, Thigpen, and Shaw. Hoyer needs to be released.

    This isn't a comedy board.

  • The QB depth for week one 1 should be Manziel, Thigpen, and Shaw. Hoyer needs to be released.

    @letsgetthiggywithit said:

    The QB depth for week one 1 should be Manziel, Thigpen, and Shaw. Hoyer needs to be released.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    This isn't a comedy board.

    Or a most moronic thing said wins a prize board.

  • @letsgetthiggywithit said:

    The QB depth for week one 1 should be Manziel, Thigpen, and Shaw. Hoyer needs to be released.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    This isn't a comedy board.

    Or a most moronic thing said wins a prize board.

    @d-bone said:

    Or a most moronic thing said wins a prize board.

    We don't have enough prizes for that.

  • The QB depth for week one 1 should be Manziel, Thigpen, and Shaw. Hoyer needs to be released.

    @letsgetthiggywithit said:

    The QB depth for week one 1 should be Manziel, Thigpen, and Shaw. Hoyer needs to be released.

    HAHA!!

    @d-bone said:

    Or a most moronic thing said wins a prize board.

    HAHAHAHAHA!!!

    @gftchris said:

    We don't have enough prizes for that.

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

  • @letsgetthiggywithit said:

    The QB depth for week one 1 should be Manziel, Thigpen, and Shaw. Hoyer needs to be released.

    HAHA!!

    @d-bone said:

    Or a most moronic thing said wins a prize board.

    HAHAHAHAHA!!!

    @gftchris said:

    We don't have enough prizes for that.

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    @miktoxic said:

    HAHA!!

    HAHAHAHAHA!!!

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    Well, mik finally snapped. It was bound to happen. Someone want to call social services?

  • thigga what? thigga who? thigga please...

  • @miktoxic said:

    HAHA!!

    HAHAHAHAHA!!!

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    Well, mik finally snapped. It was bound to happen. Someone want to call social services?

    @gftchris said:

    Well, mik finally snapped. It was bound to happen. Someone want to call social services?

    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

  • Reading this board I can't help but wonder...

    How can you guys be so optimistic about a about a guy who had -250 yards in rushing in college, who is 6 years older and coming off knee surgery? I guess the objective is to never have second chance plays? Being mobile is one thing, being a concrete footed statue is another.

    I don't see the logic here. Investing in a old statue that isn't worth a 5th round draft pick in a trade isn't smart, but I guess he's your anti- Manziel horse. Ok. Good luck with that.

  • There's an anti Conner Shaw contingent?

    Hes a fourth string undrafted rookie.

    Whatever.

    No like we are planning on starting him against Pittsburgh opening day.

    Z

  • Zom, I was talking about Hoyer, apologies, should have directly said that.

    Personally I think shaw as a backup in a Manziel led team is best. Dress out 3 qb's. I like the shaw signing

  • The QB depth for week one 1 should be Manziel, Thigpen, and Shaw. Hoyer needs to be released.

    @letsgetthiggywithit said:

    The QB depth for week one 1 should be Manziel, Thigpen, and Shaw. Hoyer needs to be released.

    Short of you actually being Thigpen you must just be a dumbass. Greatest board advice you will ever get................................with only 5 posts create a new user name and start over you have destroyed any credibility this one would ever have.

  • @letsgetthiggywithit said:

    The QB depth for week one 1 should be Manziel, Thigpen, and Shaw. Hoyer needs to be released.

    Short of you actually being Thigpen you must just be a dumbass. Greatest board advice you will ever get................................with only 5 posts create a new user name and start over you have destroyed any credibility this one would ever have.

    @jcam222 said:

    Short of you actually being Thigpen you must just be a dumbass. Greatest board advice you will ever get................................with only 5 posts create a new user name and start over you have destroyed any credibility this one would ever have.

    I have many most posts than you and and I agree with his post.

    Should I quit, too?

    You know what would be a cool concept? Having the three best QB's that give us the best chance of winning on the opening roster. No politics, no favorites. Just football.

    On paper, Hoyer isn't one of them. It remains to be seen how it plays out through OTA's and training camp but, in a perfect world, each of them should have the exact same chance of making it.

    Alas, it's not a perfect world.

  • WTLW WTL

    Zom, I was talking about Hoyer, apologies, should have directly said that.

    Personally I think shaw as a backup in a Manziel led team is best. Dress out 3 qb's. I like the shaw signing

    @wtl said:

    Zom, I was talking about Hoyer, apologies, should have directly said that.

    Personally I think shaw as a backup in a Manziel led team is best. Dress out 3 qb's. I like the shaw signing

    Oh ok, I thought shaw was pretty mobile, but it's Hoyer you hate.

    He's not concrete footed, did you watch the games last year, or are you just some SEC gayboy Newb?

    He played well against NFL defenses last year, not Mississippi St. And he has Drew Brees measurables, if nothing else I think we have found a long term #2.

    Z

  • I looked at his stats.

  • -250 rushing yards in college (against miss states)

    I'll check it out but his lines are anything but impressive

  • WTLW WTL

    -250 rushing yards in college (against miss states)

    I'll check it out but his lines are anything but impressive

    @wtl said:

    -250 rushing yards in college (against miss states)

    I'll check it out but his lines are anything but impressive

    There is actual NFL footage of him now, he started three games last year.

    Sacks count against your rushing yards in college, so if he never ran...

    We are talking about QB here, not running back. The four best QBs in the NFL Manning, Brady, Bree's and Rodgers .... How much do they run?

    Z

  • I agree, mobility is avoiding sacks too.

    Creating extra time for receivers to run plan b routes.

    It's not about rushing QB, it's about saying, 1 chance only qb's < 2+ chance qb's. I don't see that.

    I want more spins, not less.

    Don't want to hijack the thread though... Take the last word if you want

  • WTLW WTL

    I agree, mobility is avoiding sacks too.

    Creating extra time for receivers to run plan b routes.

    It's not about rushing QB, it's about saying, 1 chance only qb's < 2+ chance qb's. I don't see that.

    I want more spins, not less.

    Don't want to hijack the thread though... Take the last word if you want

    @wtl said:

    I agree, mobility is avoiding sacks too.

    Creating extra time for receivers to run plan b routes.

    It's not about rushing QB, it's about saying, 1 chance only qb's < 2+ chance qb's. I don't see that.

    I want more spins, not less.

    Don't want to hijack the thread though... Take the last word if you want

    ugh. the newest gayest JF fan yet.

    when will this shit stop? go root for your usual football team and come back when manziel starts, cuz right now you're just being an asshole. why? because you know nothing about the browns............

    go ahead, i dare you.

  • I know plenty about the browns, that's my concern.

  • WTLW WTL

    I know plenty about the browns, that's my concern.

    @wtl said:

    I know plenty about the browns, that's my concern.

    you know about them but you never rooted for them correct? you were never a FAN until now correct?

    because forgive me, i don't remember seeing you around here until now..................