Skip to content

Connor Shaw

The Browns Board
298 60 16.4k
  • @d-bone said:

    Mmmmmm, asshat

    Lol. Always wondered what an asshat was.

  • @ballpeen said:

    I don't hate Texas. After Tennessee, it might be the best state.

    As for Manziel fans flocking our way.....welcome. Who cares why they like the Browns? The more people that are interested in our team or teams players, the better.

    Many of you live in the Cleveland area, or even in the state of Ohio and take for granted that people think about the Browns. Sorry, most people don't.

    One part of Tennessee the Smokey Mountains is okay, but best? Give me a frigging break. And Texas? Only Steers and Queers live there, and I don't see any horns on tour2ma.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    One part of Tennessee the Smokey Mountains is okay, but best? Give me a frigging break. And Texas? Only Steers and Queers live there, and I don't see any horns on tour2ma.

    Texas queers?? Texas is where killers get killed and they flip the bird to the feds at every opportunity. Ok in my book

    Tennesse is home to some of the best scenery and nicest people around, throw in no state tax and its an alright place.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    One part of Tennessee the Smokey Mountains is okay, but best? Give me a frigging break. And Texas? Only Steers and Queers live there, and I don't see any horns on tour2ma.

    Texas queers?? Texas is where killers get killed and they flip the bird to the feds at every opportunity. Ok in my book

    Tennesse is home to some of the best scenery and nicest people around, throw in no state tax and its an alright place.

    @jcam222 said:

    they flip the bird to the feds at every opportunity. Ok in my book

    unless you are one of those feds.

  • big ass without the hat:

    coco_austin_giant_ass_thick_fat_phat_paw

    BLAM!!

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    One part of Tennessee the Smokey Mountains is okay, but best? Give me a frigging break. And Texas? Only Steers and Queers live there, and I don't see any horns on tour2ma.

    Texas queers?? Texas is where killers get killed and they flip the bird to the feds at every opportunity. Ok in my book

    Tennesse is home to some of the best scenery and nicest people around, throw in no state tax and its an alright place.

    @jcam222 said:

    Texas queers?? Texas is where killers get killed and they flip the bird to the feds at every opportunity. Ok in my book

    Tennesse is home to some of the best scenery and nicest people around, throw in no state tax and its an alright place.

    Texas feels is okay to kill mental challenged people and feel it's their right to defy the supremacy clause. They legitimately believe they would be better off being their own country. Frankly if they want to get run over by Mexico without the protection of the military of the United States of America backing them I say let them. Maybe that will finally put their ridiculously undeserved ego in check.

    Fuck Texas.

    And God bless America.

  • @walterwhite said:

    You're a complete fucking numbskull.

    Texas has become a booming power of industry and a lot of industry has made their home there.

    Toyota just moved from California to Texas because of production cost and Cali's shitty tax rate.

    Austin, Texas was voted by Forbes magazine the best city in the entire US for new college graduates and job seekers.

    It's a major hub for culture, nightlife, and music.

    Fort Worth is the 3rd best area of recent college graduates and job seekers (source: Forbes magazine)

    In fact, Austin #1, Fort Worth#3, and San Antonio #10, in the top 10 Job economies in the entire United States.

    As a guy that's lived in both LA and NYC, Texas is light years ahead of both for new college grads which have become the most polarizing shit holes in the US filled with crime, poverty, wealth inequality, and social failures. In NYC or LA, you're either broke as fuck or a Yuppity rich entertainment/media asshole.

    With Exxon Mobile, Phillips 66, Valero, Conoco Phillips, DELL, and Sysqo all head quartered in Texas, they could easily break off and make their revenue overnight.

    Sorry you feel guilty you don't agree with their social policies, but they are far superior to the shitty failed policies of NYC and LA

    No I live in Oklahoma cocksucker. We have lower unemployment, cheaper cost of living, and just as much oil and natural gas production (in comparison to size.) Our policies are very similar to Texas' with the exception that we aren't big enough assholes to believe we'd be better off not being a part of the United States of America.
  • @walterwhite said:

    I like Oklahoma dick face, I have family from Broken Arrow.

    Texas is NEVER going to secede because the government has a monopoly with them and the oil companies down there. Too much $

    If you don't like their attitude I suggest not going there.

    Austin is so god damn fun and the nightlife in Dallas and Houston are sweet.

    Texas is a fun state with a lot going on

    You need to spend a little more time with your family then because the way you run your mouth on here is a fucking embarrassment.

  • @walterwhite said:

    ^

    Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

    You post a gif of a cunt as you're response?

    I'd expect nothing less of you.

  • @walterwhite said:

    Oh, big tough guy calls a girl a "cunt".

    Please enlighten me on what a refined intellectual individual you are.

    That girl wouldn't give you the time of a fucking day

    Hahaha this coming from the guy who goes on endlessly about all the bitches that his man crush Johnny fucking Football fucks on a minutely basis.

    Fwi she's not that hot. She has a "great personality" though.

  • @everlastingxxx said:

    You are an idiot.

    And you're a douche who's only here to talk shit to real Browns fans for not showing undying devotion to a QB who hasn't played a fucking down yet.

  • @walterwhite said:

    Pepsi-GIF-Eyes-LOL.gif

    I'll give you credit, that's funny.

  • The Steers and Queers is an old Texas joke, not meant to be taken seriously so chill out.

  • @walterwhite said:

    Sorry you feel guilty you don't agree with their social policies, but they are far superior to the shitty failed policies of NYC and LA

    far superior how?

    there's a big difference between the state of texas and the municipalities of both LA and NYC. how can you compare a state and a municipality?

    the state of texas has 26 mil. people living in an area of 268.5 thousand square miles where NYC is only 304 sq. miles and hosts 8.5 mil. people, nearly a third of all the people of texas crammed onto a small island.

    maybe the policies might have to be a little different correct?

    hey let's talk football because i'm not getting blamed for getting this shoved into the political forum.

    like at a bar, don't talk politics or religion.

  • I like Connor Shaw. Just saying.

  • I like Connor Shaw. Just saying.

    @naplesbrowns420 said:

    I like Connor Shaw. Just saying.

    you think Shaw will get the 3rd qb spot? Are we going to carry 3 qbs on the roster this year? thought only two are required to be active only. Shaw on the PS?

  • @naplesbrowns420 said:

    I like Connor Shaw. Just saying.

    you think Shaw will get the 3rd qb spot? Are we going to carry 3 qbs on the roster this year? thought only two are required to be active only. Shaw on the PS?

    @lbc-mike said:

    you think Shaw will get the 3rd qb spot? Are we going to carry 3 qbs on the roster this year? thought only two are required to be active only. Shaw on the PS?

    I'd keep him as third. You never know with our luck. QBs get injured. Don't want some other team picking him off. He could be a diamond in the rough.

  • I think Shaw has a good shot sticking at 3rd spot. Or perhaps even 2nd. I suspect Thigpen is the odd man out.

    Wasn't he injured fairly significantly in college one year?

  • I think Shaw has a good shot sticking at 3rd spot. Or perhaps even 2nd. I suspect Thigpen is the odd man out.

    Wasn't he injured fairly significantly in college one year?

    TyperWoods said:

    I think Shaw has a good shot sticking at 3rd spot. Or perhaps even 2nd. I suspect Thigpen is the odd man out.

    Wasn't he injured fairly significantly in college one year?

    Holy fuck a real fucking post by typerwoods!!!! Not bashing anyone.

  • TyperWoods said:

    I think Shaw has a good shot sticking at 3rd spot. Or perhaps even 2nd. I suspect Thigpen is the odd man out.

    Wasn't he injured fairly significantly in college one year?

    Holy fuck a real fucking post by typerwoods!!!! Not bashing anyone.

    @lbc-mike said:

    Holy fuck a real fucking post by typerwoods!!!! Not bashing anyone.

    If you paid attention, you'd know I don't bash....I bash back.

    But, I suppose you couldn't resist trolling me.

    I don't know that Manziel will start. I suspect it will be between him and Hoyer, with the edge going to Hoyer because he's been here.

    Manziel's advantage over Shaw is that the Browns invested a 1st round pick on him.

    One thing to remember is Manziel is SHORT, not necessarily SMALL. He's a tad under 6' and 210. The other Brown QBs are taller and around 210. Which means they aren't as thick as Manziel.

    Of course, Manziel probably has 20lbs worth of hands and feet LOL.