Connor Shaw
-
One part of Tennessee the Smokey Mountains is okay, but best? Give me a frigging break. And Texas? Only Steers and Queers live there, and I don't see any horns on tour2ma.
Texas queers?? Texas is where killers get killed and they flip the bird to the feds at every opportunity. Ok in my book
Tennesse is home to some of the best scenery and nicest people around, throw in no state tax and its an alright place.
Texas queers?? Texas is where killers get killed and they flip the bird to the feds at every opportunity. Ok in my book
Tennesse is home to some of the best scenery and nicest people around, throw in no state tax and its an alright place.
Texas feels is okay to kill mental challenged people and feel it's their right to defy the supremacy clause. They legitimately believe they would be better off being their own country. Frankly if they want to get run over by Mexico without the protection of the military of the United States of America backing them I say let them. Maybe that will finally put their ridiculously undeserved ego in check.
Fuck Texas.
And God bless America.
-
No I live in Oklahoma cocksucker. We have lower unemployment, cheaper cost of living, and just as much oil and natural gas production (in comparison to size.) Our policies are very similar to Texas' with the exception that we aren't big enough assholes to believe we'd be better off not being a part of the United States of America.@walterwhite said:
You're a complete fucking numbskull.
Texas has become a booming power of industry and a lot of industry has made their home there.
Toyota just moved from California to Texas because of production cost and Cali's shitty tax rate.
Austin, Texas was voted by Forbes magazine the best city in the entire US for new college graduates and job seekers.
It's a major hub for culture, nightlife, and music.
Fort Worth is the 3rd best area of recent college graduates and job seekers (source: Forbes magazine)
In fact, Austin #1, Fort Worth#3, and San Antonio #10, in the top 10 Job economies in the entire United States.
As a guy that's lived in both LA and NYC, Texas is light years ahead of both for new college grads which have become the most polarizing shit holes in the US filled with crime, poverty, wealth inequality, and social failures. In NYC or LA, you're either broke as fuck or a Yuppity rich entertainment/media asshole.
With Exxon Mobile, Phillips 66, Valero, Conoco Phillips, DELL, and Sysqo all head quartered in Texas, they could easily break off and make their revenue overnight.
Sorry you feel guilty you don't agree with their social policies, but they are far superior to the shitty failed policies of NYC and LA
-
@walterwhite said:
I like Oklahoma dick face, I have family from Broken Arrow.
Texas is NEVER going to secede because the government has a monopoly with them and the oil companies down there. Too much $
If you don't like their attitude I suggest not going there.
Austin is so god damn fun and the nightlife in Dallas and Houston are sweet.
Texas is a fun state with a lot going on
You need to spend a little more time with your family then because the way you run your mouth on here is a fucking embarrassment.
-
-
@walterwhite said:
Oh, big tough guy calls a girl a "cunt".
Please enlighten me on what a refined intellectual individual you are.
That girl wouldn't give you the time of a fucking day
Hahaha this coming from the guy who goes on endlessly about all the bitches that his man crush Johnny fucking Football fucks on a minutely basis.
Fwi she's not that hot. She has a "great personality" though.
-
@everlastingxxx said:
You are an idiot.
And you're a douche who's only here to talk shit to real Browns fans for not showing undying devotion to a QB who hasn't played a fucking down yet.
-
@walterwhite said:

I'll give you credit, that's funny.
-
The Steers and Queers is an old Texas joke, not meant to be taken seriously so chill out.
-
@walterwhite said:
Sorry you feel guilty you don't agree with their social policies, but they are far superior to the shitty failed policies of NYC and LA
far superior how?
there's a big difference between the state of texas and the municipalities of both LA and NYC. how can you compare a state and a municipality?
the state of texas has 26 mil. people living in an area of 268.5 thousand square miles where NYC is only 304 sq. miles and hosts 8.5 mil. people, nearly a third of all the people of texas crammed onto a small island.
maybe the policies might have to be a little different correct?
hey let's talk football because i'm not getting blamed for getting this shoved into the political forum.
like at a bar, don't talk politics or religion.
-
I like Connor Shaw. Just saying.
-
I like Connor Shaw. Just saying.
I like Connor Shaw. Just saying.
you think Shaw will get the 3rd qb spot? Are we going to carry 3 qbs on the roster this year? thought only two are required to be active only. Shaw on the PS?
-
I like Connor Shaw. Just saying.
you think Shaw will get the 3rd qb spot? Are we going to carry 3 qbs on the roster this year? thought only two are required to be active only. Shaw on the PS?
you think Shaw will get the 3rd qb spot? Are we going to carry 3 qbs on the roster this year? thought only two are required to be active only. Shaw on the PS?
I'd keep him as third. You never know with our luck. QBs get injured. Don't want some other team picking him off. He could be a diamond in the rough.
-
I think Shaw has a good shot sticking at 3rd spot. Or perhaps even 2nd. I suspect Thigpen is the odd man out.
Wasn't he injured fairly significantly in college one year?
-
I think Shaw has a good shot sticking at 3rd spot. Or perhaps even 2nd. I suspect Thigpen is the odd man out.
Wasn't he injured fairly significantly in college one year?
TyperWoods said:
I think Shaw has a good shot sticking at 3rd spot. Or perhaps even 2nd. I suspect Thigpen is the odd man out.
Wasn't he injured fairly significantly in college one year?
Holy fuck a real fucking post by typerwoods!!!! Not bashing anyone.
-
TyperWoods said:
I think Shaw has a good shot sticking at 3rd spot. Or perhaps even 2nd. I suspect Thigpen is the odd man out.
Wasn't he injured fairly significantly in college one year?
Holy fuck a real fucking post by typerwoods!!!! Not bashing anyone.
Holy fuck a real fucking post by typerwoods!!!! Not bashing anyone.
If you paid attention, you'd know I don't bash....I bash back.
But, I suppose you couldn't resist trolling me.
I don't know that Manziel will start. I suspect it will be between him and Hoyer, with the edge going to Hoyer because he's been here.
Manziel's advantage over Shaw is that the Browns invested a 1st round pick on him.
One thing to remember is Manziel is SHORT, not necessarily SMALL. He's a tad under 6' and 210. The other Brown QBs are taller and around 210. Which means they aren't as thick as Manziel.
Of course, Manziel probably has 20lbs worth of hands and feet LOL.
-
Based on everything l've read l really like the pick up of Shaw. He has good college stats in a good conference, and someone here made the point about having a similar style of play to Manziel, and if that's true it makes a lot of sense to me to pick him up. We certainly went through 3 QBs last year, and l kinda think part of the problem with the 3 we had was they weren't that similar to each other. Maybe some of you would know better, but there had to be a reason why the offense suddenly looked better after the Hoyer leapfrog incident.
-
Holy fuck a real fucking post by typerwoods!!!! Not bashing anyone.
If you paid attention, you'd know I don't bash....I bash back.
But, I suppose you couldn't resist trolling me.
I don't know that Manziel will start. I suspect it will be between him and Hoyer, with the edge going to Hoyer because he's been here.
Manziel's advantage over Shaw is that the Browns invested a 1st round pick on him.
One thing to remember is Manziel is SHORT, not necessarily SMALL. He's a tad under 6' and 210. The other Brown QBs are taller and around 210. Which means they aren't as thick as Manziel.
Of course, Manziel probably has 20lbs worth of hands and feet LOL.
TyperWoods said:
If you paid attention, you'd know I don't bash....I bash back.
But, I suppose you couldn't resist trolling me.
I don't know that Manziel will start. I suspect it will be between him and Hoyer, with the edge going to Hoyer because he's been here.
Manziel's advantage over Shaw is that the Browns invested a 1st round pick on him.
One thing to remember is Manziel is SHORT, not necessarily SMALL. He's a tad under 6' and 210. The other Brown QBs are taller and around 210. Which means they aren't as thick as Manziel.
Of course, Manziel probably has 20lbs worth of hands and feet LOL.
see you in the Tavern on gameday
-
So the board went full Retard... Ok.
Yes, Texas should secede as should every state. The federal government has become so toxic and overreaching, it is the only viable option left.
It's called math.
California wanting federal laws to force their economy killing policies on everyone else so they don't lose jobs to competition as well is not a sound plan.
Right and left wingers trying to legislate away any female responsibility to develop the single mom culture is absolutely killing us. Children of single moms turn out (in the vast majority) to be a mega drain on the state. And then they multiply. More single moms=more useless bums.
Feminist own federal politicians in both parties. Otherwise this problem would be recognized. Look at the stats, it's crazy. 80% of welfare recipients come from single moms... And that number is growing. Having a baby has become a way of survival. It's not sustainable.
I'm a vet and I don't even consider myself an American. Im a Texan. I have no respect for northerners, they're typically ignorantly pretentious and extremely hateful. That's ok, I return the favor to them. They don't like me, I don't like them; no reason to force anything on each other. Let's just separate...
Lol at the guy who cited the military as a reason not to secede.
Something like 15% of combat vets are texans.
Plus, who cares?! 95% of the world lets us pay for their defense so I think we should just go stand in that line and let you guys be the idiots for once.
This isn't a belt buckle go team issue here. This is math. The US is committing suicide.
Obviously far more complicated than can be discussed here but there is zero doubt in my mind that Texas would be better off returning to nation status.
Our biggest problem would be border security from the north. Especially, Oklahoma.
-
-
The Hoyer stuff is great.
Look at this list: http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/conferences/sec/leaders/pass-yds-player-career.html
Notice anything? johnny is the only one on that list to have less than 3 years. Would have been the all time yards and passing yards leader of the sec. All time yards in like game 3 of next year. Those numbers are ridiculous.
But Hoyer! It's just so funny to watch. The guy has had 1 season in like 9 of being voted honorable mention of his conference.
See it's a game of holding johnny to a stupidly high standard and Hoyer to uh, nevermind, JOHHNY CANT THROW FROM POCKET TV TOLD ME.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login