Connor Shaw
-
The Hoyer stuff is great.
Look at this list: http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/conferences/sec/leaders/pass-yds-player-career.html
Notice anything? johnny is the only one on that list to have less than 3 years. Would have been the all time yards and passing yards leader of the sec. All time yards in like game 3 of next year. Those numbers are ridiculous.
But Hoyer! It's just so funny to watch. The guy has had 1 season in like 9 of being voted honorable mention of his conference.
See it's a game of holding johnny to a stupidly high standard and Hoyer to uh, nevermind, JOHHNY CANT THROW FROM POCKET TV TOLD ME.
-
Fortunately, all this talk will die down soon. Training Camp starts July 25, 2014 then the results will start to be shown.
-
hell that's still 2 months away.
maybe someone with some knowledge will start a johnny manziel forum?
if not we could always pinpoint all the JF fanboys (the ones that no one like) and transport via transpoter beam to lar centauri where they can all wear silver and gold leotards with a JF jersey and shoulder pads and play in bouncies all day................there they can govern themselves to 3 bowls of cereal a day and all the kraft macaroni and cheese they can eat. maybe they'll try and procreate little johnny and when they realize they can't they'll just do it for fun!
-
This board is a Johnny Manziel Forum.
We are Johnny Football.

-
-
hell that's still 2 months away.
maybe someone with some knowledge will start a johnny manziel forum?
if not we could always pinpoint all the JF fanboys (the ones that no one like) and transport via transpoter beam to lar centauri where they can all wear silver and gold leotards with a JF jersey and shoulder pads and play in bouncies all day................there they can govern themselves to 3 bowls of cereal a day and all the kraft macaroni and cheese they can eat. maybe they'll try and procreate little johnny and when they realize they can't they'll just do it for fun!
hell that's still 2 months away.
maybe someone with some knowledge will start a johnny manziel forum?
if not we could always pinpoint all the JF fanboys (the ones that no one like) and transport via transpoter beam to lar centauri where they can all wear silver and gold leotards with a JF jersey and shoulder pads and play in bouncies all day................there they can govern themselves to 3 bowls of cereal a day and all the kraft macaroni and cheese they can eat. maybe they'll try and procreate little johnny and when they realize they can't they'll just do it for fun!
So ignore it and post about something else.
Be the change. Stop being an enabler.
At least posts about JFF are about someone on the team. You've been spending YOUR posts crying about other posts. Do you seriously think thays better than posting about the team?
-
@walterwhite said:
Sorry you feel guilty you don't agree with their social policies, but they are far superior to the shitty failed policies of NYC and LA
far superior how?
there's a big difference between the state of texas and the municipalities of both LA and NYC. how can you compare a state and a municipality?
the state of texas has 26 mil. people living in an area of 268.5 thousand square miles where NYC is only 304 sq. miles and hosts 8.5 mil. people, nearly a third of all the people of texas crammed onto a small island.
maybe the policies might have to be a little different correct?
hey let's talk football because i'm not getting blamed for getting this shoved into the political forum.
like at a bar, don't talk politics or religion.
hey let's talk football because i'm not getting blamed for getting this shoved into the political forum.
Every once in a while your reasonableness surfaces. I suspect it's just to keep us off-balance...
Fortunately, all this talk will die down soon. Training Camp starts July 25, 2014 then the results will start to be shown.
Agree 100%... and as happens most years here, it cannot get here soon enough.
-
I don't hate Texas. After Tennessee, it might be the best state.
As for Manziel fans flocking our way.....welcome. Who cares why they like the Browns? The more people that are interested in our team or teams players, the better.
Many of you live in the Cleveland area, or even in the state of Ohio and take for granted that people think about the Browns. Sorry, most people don't.
I don't hate Texas. After Tennessee, it might be the best state.
Ah...no, not necessarily. The question is "best for what"? Different states are good for different things. I personally rate states on the best place to travel...i.e. the state with the most diversity....and that would be California. But California would probably not be the best state for cost of living, low tax rates, stuff like that.....but California would rate high for weather. Ohio has a lower cost of living, lower housing cost than either of them.
Tennessee has it merits and demerits.. Demerits include too many wannabe cowboys....go to Texas/Wyoming for real cowboys. My brother, who has been a real cowboy (and he didn't live in Tenn....but in Texas and Wyoming) just laughs at all those phonies. Tennessee is good for and particular brand of music sure....but, believe it or not...you CAN sing country music without wearing a Cowboy hat.
As for Manziel fans flocking our way.....welcome. Who cares why they like the Browns? The more people that are interested in our team or teams players, the better.
Many of you live in the Cleveland area, or even in the state of Ohio and take for granted that people think about the Browns. Sorry, most people don't.
Sure....like, why would we give the Titans or Texans a second thought. Winning causes people to think about you.
-
One part of Tennessee the Smokey Mountains is okay, but best? Give me a frigging break. And Texas? Only Steers and Queers live there, and I don't see any horns on tour2ma.
Texas queers?? Texas is where killers get killed and they flip the bird to the feds at every opportunity. Ok in my book
Tennesse is home to some of the best scenery and nicest people around, throw in no state tax and its an alright place.
Texas queers?? Texas is where killers get killed and they flip the bird to the feds at every opportunity. Ok in my book
Tennesse is home to some of the best scenery and nicest people around, throw in no state tax and its an alright place.
Texas does in fact have one of the largest gay communities in the US. Lets put it this way, two guys from my high school that apparently were gay (though I oblivious to it at the time), went to Houston, got their AIDS and died there....this was mid 80s. So Texas has been a gay state all along. (Which makes it no different than any other state).
-
So the board went full Retard... Ok.
Yes, Texas should secede as should every state. The federal government has become so toxic and overreaching, it is the only viable option left.
It's called math.
California wanting federal laws to force their economy killing policies on everyone else so they don't lose jobs to competition as well is not a sound plan.
Right and left wingers trying to legislate away any female responsibility to develop the single mom culture is absolutely killing us. Children of single moms turn out (in the vast majority) to be a mega drain on the state. And then they multiply. More single moms=more useless bums.
Feminist own federal politicians in both parties. Otherwise this problem would be recognized. Look at the stats, it's crazy. 80% of welfare recipients come from single moms... And that number is growing. Having a baby has become a way of survival. It's not sustainable.
I'm a vet and I don't even consider myself an American. Im a Texan. I have no respect for northerners, they're typically ignorantly pretentious and extremely hateful. That's ok, I return the favor to them. They don't like me, I don't like them; no reason to force anything on each other. Let's just separate...
Lol at the guy who cited the military as a reason not to secede.
Something like 15% of combat vets are texans.
Plus, who cares?! 95% of the world lets us pay for their defense so I think we should just go stand in that line and let you guys be the idiots for once.
This isn't a belt buckle go team issue here. This is math. The US is committing suicide.
Obviously far more complicated than can be discussed here but there is zero doubt in my mind that Texas would be better off returning to nation status.
Our biggest problem would be border security from the north. Especially, Oklahoma.
So the board went full Retard... Ok.
Yes, Texas should secede as should every state. The federal government has become so toxic and overreaching, it is the only viable option left.
It's called math.
California wanting federal laws to force their economy killing policies on everyone else so they don't lose jobs to competition as well is not a sound plan.
Right and left wingers trying to legislate away any female responsibility to develop the single mom culture is absolutely killing us. Children of single moms turn out (in the vast majority) to be a mega drain on the state. And then they multiply. More single moms=more useless bums.
Feminist own federal politicians in both parties. Otherwise this problem would be recognized. Look at the stats, it's crazy. 80% of welfare recipients come from single moms... And that number is growing. Having a baby has become a way of survival. It's not sustainable.
I'm a vet and I don't even consider myself an American. Im a Texan. I have no respect for northerners, they're typically ignorantly pretentious and extremely hateful. That's ok, I return the favor to them. They don't like me, I don't like them; no reason to force anything on each other. Let's just separate...
See the bold....that describes this entire post.
Lol at the guy who cited the military as a reason not to secede.
Something like 15% of combat vets are texans.
Plus, who cares?! 95% of the world lets us pay for their defense so I think we should just go stand in that line and let you guys be the idiots for once.
This isn't a belt buckle go team issue here. This is math. The US is committing suicide.
Obviously far more complicated than can be discussed here but there is zero doubt in my mind that Texas would be better off returning to nation status.
Our biggest problem would be border security from the north. Especially, Oklahoma.
OK, so, you hate America. Have fun living in Iran or some such.
-
hell that's still 2 months away.
maybe someone with some knowledge will start a johnny manziel forum?
if not we could always pinpoint all the JF fanboys (the ones that no one like) and transport via transpoter beam to lar centauri where they can all wear silver and gold leotards with a JF jersey and shoulder pads and play in bouncies all day................there they can govern themselves to 3 bowls of cereal a day and all the kraft macaroni and cheese they can eat. maybe they'll try and procreate little johnny and when they realize they can't they'll just do it for fun!
So ignore it and post about something else.
Be the change. Stop being an enabler.
At least posts about JFF are about someone on the team. You've been spending YOUR posts crying about other posts. Do you seriously think thays better than posting about the team?
TyperWoods said:
So ignore it and post about something else.
Be the change. Stop being an enabler.
At least posts about JFF are about someone on the team. You've been spending YOUR posts crying about other posts. Do you seriously think thays better than posting about the team?
dude, first off stop it. you are putting words in my mouth. what i'm saying is IS i at least post in other thread topics besides those concerning JF. second i don't cry about anything. i post plenty about the team. i was here before JF got here. how is it that i can get along with every other JF fan here except you and another guy? so if we take all the other JF fans line them up and only 2 stick out, i would say that you and that other person were the problem, not me.
if you guys weren't so one-sided with your views it'd make for a better experience. but i'm sure you've heard that more than once outside this forum, so why beat a dead horse.
-
I like Connor Shaw. Just saying.
you think Shaw will get the 3rd qb spot? Are we going to carry 3 qbs on the roster this year? thought only two are required to be active only. Shaw on the PS?
you think Shaw will get the 3rd qb spot? Are we going to carry 3 qbs on the roster this year? thought only two are required to be active only. Shaw on the PS?
I'd think we would have to carry three. Look at seasons past, we have a history of injuries there. Might as well have three know the playbook and system well.
-
So the board went full Retard... Ok.
Yes, Texas should secede as should every state. The federal government has become so toxic and overreaching, it is the only viable option left.
It's called math.
California wanting federal laws to force their economy killing policies on everyone else so they don't lose jobs to competition as well is not a sound plan.
Right and left wingers trying to legislate away any female responsibility to develop the single mom culture is absolutely killing us. Children of single moms turn out (in the vast majority) to be a mega drain on the state. And then they multiply. More single moms=more useless bums.
Feminist own federal politicians in both parties. Otherwise this problem would be recognized. Look at the stats, it's crazy. 80% of welfare recipients come from single moms... And that number is growing. Having a baby has become a way of survival. It's not sustainable.
I'm a vet and I don't even consider myself an American. Im a Texan. I have no respect for northerners, they're typically ignorantly pretentious and extremely hateful. That's ok, I return the favor to them. They don't like me, I don't like them; no reason to force anything on each other. Let's just separate...
Lol at the guy who cited the military as a reason not to secede.
Something like 15% of combat vets are texans.
Plus, who cares?! 95% of the world lets us pay for their defense so I think we should just go stand in that line and let you guys be the idiots for once.
This isn't a belt buckle go team issue here. This is math. The US is committing suicide.
Obviously far more complicated than can be discussed here but there is zero doubt in my mind that Texas would be better off returning to nation status.
Our biggest problem would be border security from the north. Especially, Oklahoma.
So the board went full Retard... Ok.
Yes, Texas should secede as should every state. The federal government has become so toxic and overreaching, it is the only viable option left.
It's called math.
California wanting federal laws to force their economy killing policies on everyone else so they don't lose jobs to competition as well is not a sound plan.
Right and left wingers trying to legislate away any female responsibility to develop the single mom culture is absolutely killing us. Children of single moms turn out (in the vast majority) to be a mega drain on the state. And then they multiply. More single moms=more useless bums.
Feminist own federal politicians in both parties. Otherwise this problem would be recognized. Look at the stats, it's crazy. 80% of welfare recipients come from single moms... And that number is growing. Having a baby has become a way of survival. It's not sustainable.
I'm a vet and I don't even consider myself an American. Im a Texan. I have no respect for northerners, they're typically ignorantly pretentious and extremely hateful. That's ok, I return the favor to them. They don't like me, I don't like them; no reason to force anything on each other. Let's just separate...
Lol at the guy who cited the military as a reason not to secede.
Something like 15% of combat vets are texans.
Plus, who cares?! 95% of the world lets us pay for their defense so I think we should just go stand in that line and let you guys be the idiots for once.
This isn't a belt buckle go team issue here. This is math. The US is committing suicide.
Obviously far more complicated than can be discussed here but there is zero doubt in my mind that Texas would be better off returning to nation status.
Our biggest problem would be border security from the north. Especially, Oklahoma.
I am writing this in Confederate gray so that you will possibly take a liking to it. Texas was a nation for what..ten years? You want to go back to their glory days of independence? You know anything about those days?
You also say that every state should secede, but yet, if we all did that you may not have the freedom to say such treasonous drivel. You have the right of free speech because of the federal government.
You hate all northerners? What the fuck are you doing on an internet forum for the fucking Cleveland Browns you fucking moron?
You try to preach of how you know all the problems of our country, and the only way to fix it is by separating into 50 different countries...right? Well, look at the former Soviet Union. That is what we would become.
I have no problem with Texas, I actually like it a lot, but I do have a problem with assholes that think they know everything. Whether they are Texans or Americans..
-
TyperWoods said:
So ignore it and post about something else.
Be the change. Stop being an enabler.
At least posts about JFF are about someone on the team. You've been spending YOUR posts crying about other posts. Do you seriously think thays better than posting about the team?
dude, first off stop it. you are putting words in my mouth. what i'm saying is IS i at least post in other thread topics besides those concerning JF. second i don't cry about anything. i post plenty about the team. i was here before JF got here. how is it that i can get along with every other JF fan here except you and another guy? so if we take all the other JF fans line them up and only 2 stick out, i would say that you and that other person were the problem, not me.
if you guys weren't so one-sided with your views it'd make for a better experience. but i'm sure you've heard that more than once outside this forum, so why beat a dead horse.
dude, first off stop it. you are putting words in my mouth. what i'm saying is IS i at least post in other thread topics besides those concerning JF. second i don't cry about anything. i post plenty about the team. i was here before JF got here. how is it that i can get along with every other JF fan here except you and another guy? so if we take all the other JF fans line them up and only 2 stick out, i would say that you and that other person were the problem, not me.
if you guys weren't so one-sided with your views it'd make for a better experience. but i'm sure you've heard that more than once outside this forum, so why beat a dead horse.
I'm sorry I hurt your feewings. It will be ok, I promise. Of course you weren't crying...you're a big boy!
I have praised Shaw, and haven't said anything negative about Hoyer. The worst I've said about Thigpen is he's probably the odd man out.
Yes, I am the reason you demean new Browns fans. Me and one other poster, whoever that is. I have that power over you. It's all our fault you post like you do.
By the way buddy, its down to just you still bitching about newbie fans. Guess according to your logic, you are the problem after all!
-
dude, first off stop it. you are putting words in my mouth. what i'm saying is IS i at least post in other thread topics besides those concerning JF. second i don't cry about anything. i post plenty about the team. i was here before JF got here. how is it that i can get along with every other JF fan here except you and another guy? so if we take all the other JF fans line them up and only 2 stick out, i would say that you and that other person were the problem, not me.
if you guys weren't so one-sided with your views it'd make for a better experience. but i'm sure you've heard that more than once outside this forum, so why beat a dead horse.
I'm sorry I hurt your feewings. It will be ok, I promise. Of course you weren't crying...you're a big boy!
I have praised Shaw, and haven't said anything negative about Hoyer. The worst I've said about Thigpen is he's probably the odd man out.
Yes, I am the reason you demean new Browns fans. Me and one other poster, whoever that is. I have that power over you. It's all our fault you post like you do.
By the way buddy, its down to just you still bitching about newbie fans. Guess according to your logic, you are the problem after all!
TyperWoods said:
I'm sorry I hurt your feewings. It will be ok, I promise. Of course you weren't crying...you're a big boy!
I have praised Shaw, and haven't said anything negative about Hoyer. The worst I've said about Thigpen is he's probably the odd man out.
Yes, I am the reason you demean new Browns fans. Me and one other poster, whoever that is. I have that power over you. It's all our fault you post like you do.
By the way buddy, its down to just you still bitching about newbie fans. Guess according to your logic, you are the problem after all!
wrong. i'm bitching about you personally, faggot. you really want to keep this going? i suggest you don't. hey but if you are such a big browns fan come join me at the tailgate this year. i'll pick you up from the airport. i swear i will hold a grudge.
you are like a little bug and when you leave here because JF bit the bed i'll be playing the bass drum in that parade.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
TyperWoods said:
I'm sorry I hurt your feewings. It will be ok, I promise. Of course you weren't crying...you're a big boy!
I have praised Shaw, and haven't said anything negative about Hoyer. The worst I've said about Thigpen is he's probably the odd man out.
Yes, I am the reason you demean new Browns fans. Me and one other poster, whoever that is. I have that power over you. It's all our fault you post like you do.
By the way buddy, its down to just you still bitching about newbie fans. Guess according to your logic, you are the problem after all!
wrong. i'm bitching about you personally, faggot. you really want to keep this going? i suggest you don't. hey but if you are such a big browns fan come join me at the tailgate this year. i'll pick you up from the airport. i swear i will hold a grudge.
you are like a little bug and when you leave here because JF bit the bed i'll be playing the bass drum in that parade.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wrong. i'm bitching about you personally, faggot. you really want to keep this going? i suggest you don't. hey but if you are such a big browns fan come join me at the tailgate this year. i'll pick you up from the airport. i swear i will hold a grudge.
you are like a little bug and when you leave here because JF bit the bed i'll be playing the bass drum in that parade.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm..you declare me a faggot and then want to pick me up at the airport and tailgate me?
No thanks, I'm not into that.
Although you do seem to enjoy being my bitch.
-
wrong. i'm bitching about you personally, faggot. you really want to keep this going? i suggest you don't. hey but if you are such a big browns fan come join me at the tailgate this year. i'll pick you up from the airport. i swear i will hold a grudge.
you are like a little bug and when you leave here because JF bit the bed i'll be playing the bass drum in that parade.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm..you declare me a faggot and then want to pick me up at the airport and tailgate me?
No thanks, I'm not into that.
Although you do seem to enjoy being my bitch.
TyperWoods said:
Hmmm..you declare me a faggot and then want to pick me up at the airport and tailgate me?
No thanks, I'm not into that.
Although you do seem to enjoy being my bitch.
you sure you are not a troll. shit the Steeler trolls are more tolerable. They have a reason to be annoying
-
TyperWoods said:
Hmmm..you declare me a faggot and then want to pick me up at the airport and tailgate me?
No thanks, I'm not into that.
Although you do seem to enjoy being my bitch.
you sure you are not a troll. shit the Steeler trolls are more tolerable. They have a reason to be annoying
-
I didn't make the shit list or the good one...I'll consider it a victory.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login