Connor Shaw
-
So keep Shaw on the roster and cut Thigpen?
I forgot about PS eligibility rules, but all else being equal, I would still go with the younger player, especially since we are talking about the #3 QB position.
Fortunately we still have a ways to go to see whether all else is indeed equal.
-

Knocked up his fiance.
http://www.wistv.com/story/25544409/connor-shaw-fiancee-expecting-first-child
-
I hope those glasses are cosmetic, otherwise there may be some questions that need answering. And if they are cosmetic, then he's an idiot.
-
@mike-h said:
He looks like powder. Hell need super powers to beat out JF or Hoyer.
So does Hoyer, though.
We have a stable of hairless white boys.
-
i resemble that remark.
what a handsome lad!
-
@mike-h said:
He looks like powder. Hell need super powers to beat out JF or Hoyer.
So does Hoyer, though.
We have a stable of hairless white boys.
We have a stable of hairless white boys.
Minimizes any fighting over JM's visor...
-
Way to hit the hole Mr. Shaw.
-
@mike-h said:
He looks like powder. Hell need super powers to beat out JF or Hoyer.
So does Hoyer, though.
We have a stable of hairless white boys.
So does Hoyer, though.
We have a stable of hairless white boys.
Do you call the African Americans 'black boys'?
-
So does Hoyer, though.
We have a stable of hairless white boys.
Do you call the African Americans 'black boys'?
Do you call the African Americans 'black boys'?
Yeah. Because they are black boys. Should I not?
-
one interception his senior year? that's gotta be a typo......guess this rag can't afford an editor
At least he is nuttin' up to make that skank an honest woman
ftw
-
one interception his senior year? that's gotta be a typo......guess this rag can't afford an editor
At least he is nuttin' up to make that skank an honest woman
ftw
-
If I go by only what I have personally seen, and not what someone else has told me, then I would pick Connor Shaw before Johhny Scramble. Now before some of you more "enthusiastic" JS zealots call me all sorts of names, (I'm sure you still will, the line forms in back) let me clarify. I, in my entire life, have only seen 1 JS game, and in that game, he didn't impress me in any way, shape or form. I have also seen the exact same amount of Connor Shaw as well, and in that game, he looked like the next Joe Montana and Brett Favre all rolled into one.
-
If I go by only what I have personally seen, and not what someone else has told me, then I would pick Connor Shaw before Johhny Scramble. Now before some of you more "enthusiastic" JS zealots call me all sorts of names, (I'm sure you still will, the line forms in back) let me clarify. I, in my entire life, have only seen 1 JS game, and in that game, he didn't impress me in any way, shape or form. I have also seen the exact same amount of Connor Shaw as well, and in that game, he looked like the next Joe Montana and Brett Favre all rolled into one.
If I go by only what I have personally seen, and not what someone else has told me, then I would pick Connor Shaw before Johhny Scramble. Now before some of you more "enthusiastic" JS zealots call me all sorts of names, (I'm sure you still will, the line forms in back) let me clarify. I, in my entire life, have only seen 1 JS game, and in that game, he didn't impress me in any way, shape or form. I have also seen the exact same amount of Connor Shaw as well, and in that game, he looked like the next Joe Montana and Brett Favre all rolled into one.
I hope you're not a scientist.
-
While I was in the military, the government issue glasses closely resembled what cs is wearing. They were referred as "BC's" - as in birth control
-
If I go by only what I have personally seen, and not what someone else has told me, then I would pick Connor Shaw before Johhny Scramble. Now before some of you more "enthusiastic" JS zealots call me all sorts of names, (I'm sure you still will, the line forms in back) let me clarify. I, in my entire life, have only seen 1 JS game, and in that game, he didn't impress me in any way, shape or form. I have also seen the exact same amount of Connor Shaw as well, and in that game, he looked like the next Joe Montana and Brett Favre all rolled into one.
I hope you're not a scientist.
-
While I was in the military, the government issue glasses closely resembled what cs is wearing. They were referred as "BC's" - as in birth control
While I was in the military, the government issue glasses closely resembled what cs is wearing. They were referred as "BC's" - as in birth control
i drove across country in a pair of those with only one stem attached so they were lopsided on my head. i'd pull up to toll booths at state lines and i could see the people looking at me like i was a serial killer. i walked into a bar when i decided to stay over in north platte nebraska and someone yelled out "who ordered chinese food?"
hilarious.
-
While I was in the military, the government issue glasses closely resembled what cs is wearing. They were referred as "BC's" - as in birth control
i drove across country in a pair of those with only one stem attached so they were lopsided on my head. i'd pull up to toll booths at state lines and i could see the people looking at me like i was a serial killer. i walked into a bar when i decided to stay over in north platte nebraska and someone yelled out "who ordered chinese food?"
hilarious.
-
-
i'm only yellow when i don't shake off all the piss before i puts it back in it's holster.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login