Skip to content

Browns waive DB Jamoris Slaughter

The Browns Board
96 25 2.4k
  • This is going to be Mitchell Schwartz's breakout season. Calling it right here. He's gonna block his own ass off.

    May the Schwartz be with you!

  • @mike-h said:

    Who the fuck is this knob gobbler

    He don't need no help. He's already been served. I served him. He's taken care of. He's a little slow, but he got it. See, what he thought was he can come up here and make the rules. But now, he see that Jay make the rules at Smart Tech, that I run this bitch, and now he 'bout to bounce!

  • Zomboni and Tim are both bitches. And if you haven't noticed, Z loves getting facials and blowing cum bubbles. That's all the fat fuck thinks about, hot loads exploding on his face.

  • Can WW still read the board while on "vacation?"

    If so he is going to be pissed.

  • Zomboni and Tim are both bitches. And if you haven't noticed, Z loves getting facials and blowing cum bubbles. That's all the fat fuck thinks about, hot loads exploding on his face.

    @cbus-brownie said:

    Zomboni and Tim are both bitches. And if you haven't noticed, Z loves getting facials and blowing cum bubbles. That's all the fat fuck thinks about, hot loads exploding on his face.

    Aw, Cbus' wittle pussy huwts. Maybe da wittle baby would wike it if I wuz nicer to him?

    Want to play with the big dogs, then learn what the fuck you are talking about. Until then, be a bitch.

  • what does the C in CBUS stand for?

    cunt?

  • If you want to know who Vers is I suggest you take a gander at Dawgtalkers (which is supposed to be up tomorrow).

    I pity the owner of this site. Rule number one is censorship. If not you have the likes of these "little boys" and shoo away good knowledgable posters (men).

    I guess some people like to talk about semen and buttholes and that sort of thing. This isn't a browns board, this is an audition for gay porn.

    Congrats ya got my vote.

  • @cbus-brownie said:

    Zomboni and Tim are both bitches. And if you haven't noticed, Z loves getting facials and blowing cum bubbles. That's all the fat fuck thinks about, hot loads exploding on his face.

    Aw, Cbus' wittle pussy huwts. Maybe da wittle baby would wike it if I wuz nicer to him?

    Want to play with the big dogs, then learn what the fuck you are talking about. Until then, be a bitch.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Aw, Cbus' wittle pussy huwts. Maybe da wittle baby would wike it if I wuz nicer to him?

    Want to play with the big dogs, then learn what the fuck you are talking about. Until then, be a bitch.

    Ha! Noone gives a fuck about you, dumbass! You're Zombo's little bitch, little fuckin minion. You're posts aren't even worth reading.

  • If you want to know who Vers is I suggest you take a gander at Dawgtalkers (which is supposed to be up tomorrow).

    I pity the owner of this site. Rule number one is censorship. If not you have the likes of these "little boys" and shoo away good knowledgable posters (men).

    I guess some people like to talk about semen and buttholes and that sort of thing. This isn't a browns board, this is an audition for gay porn.

    Congrats ya got my vote.

    @pianoman said:

    If you want to know who Vers is I suggest you take a gander at Dawgtalkers (which is supposed to be up tomorrow).

    I pity the owner of this site. Rule number one is censorship. If not you have the likes of these "little boys" and shoo away good knowledgable posters (men).

    I guess some people like to talk about semen and buttholes and that sort of thing. This isn't a browns board, this is an audition for gay porn.

    Congrats ya got my vote.

    I see no knowledgable (sic) posters. Knowledgable posters wouldn't compare Lombardi's draft history to Heckert's.

    The Browns Board is just like the internet (and life) as a whole, you've got to duck your head and wade through the pussies, assholes, and dicks.

  • If you want to know who Vers is I suggest you take a gander at Dawgtalkers (which is supposed to be up tomorrow).

    I pity the owner of this site. Rule number one is censorship. If not you have the likes of these "little boys" and shoo away good knowledgable posters (men).

    I guess some people like to talk about semen and buttholes and that sort of thing. This isn't a browns board, this is an audition for gay porn.

    Congrats ya got my vote.

    @pianoman said:

    If you want to know who Vers is I suggest you take a gander at Dawgtalkers (which is supposed to be up tomorrow).

    I pity the owner of this site. Rule number one is censorship. If not you have the likes of these "little boys" and shoo away good knowledgable posters (men).

    I guess some people like to talk about semen and buttholes and that sort of thing. This isn't a browns board, this is an audition for gay porn.

    Congrats ya got my vote.

    fork off.

    there hasn't been a problem here until the likes of you and VER and whoever else thinks they're the judge and jury of what other people may think and write.

    let's start the censorship by booting you and your evil forking twin the fork off the board.

    BTW...fork = FUCK. fuckface.

    DAWGTALKERS. lol. "i really like pomeranians because they have the roughest tongues when it comes to lathering up my taint."

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Aw, Cbus' wittle pussy huwts. Maybe da wittle baby would wike it if I wuz nicer to him?

    Want to play with the big dogs, then learn what the fuck you are talking about. Until then, be a bitch.

    Ha! Noone gives a fuck about you, dumbass! You're Zombo's little bitch, little fuckin minion. You're posts aren't even worth reading.

    @cbus-brownie said:

    Ha! Noone gives a fuck about you, dumbass! You're Zombo's little bitch, little fuckin minion. You're posts aren't even worth reading.

    That's why you've read two of them in the past 10 minutes.

    To be completely honest, I went back through some of your posts in order to find a stupid one to flame you with...and I was surprised to see that we basically agreed on most everything. So, good on you.

    But also fuck you.

  • what does the C in CBUS stand for?

    cunt?

    @miktoxic said:

    what does the C in CBUS stand for?

    cunt?[/quot

    You drink, AND LIKE, UFO Belgian white. You're the biggest fucking bitch I've ever heard of! I'm not joking! You're the biggest pussy in the history of men. You drink like a bitch mother fucker. Do you stick your pinky finger out when you take a sip?

    I made better beer than UFO's bs when I was 16.

  • Just trying to improve the quality of the board so you guys aren't talking to the same 12 people.

    So do me a favor and look up some of those yo momma jokes and talk about licking taints and all of that queer shit. After all gays are clever too.

    You do make a point though. I will take my business elsewhere because obviously this isn't a place I need to be.

    Good luck in life.

  • Jamoris Slaughter.

    Boom!

    Pushing 3 pages.

    That's why this place kicks ass.

  • Then we sign O lineman and a punter.......? still have 25 million in the cap bank.

    http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/06/cleveland_browns_waive_safety.html#incart_river

  • Just trying to improve the quality of the board so you guys aren't talking to the same 12 people.

    So do me a favor and look up some of those yo momma jokes and talk about licking taints and all of that queer shit. After all gays are clever too.

    You do make a point though. I will take my business elsewhere because obviously this isn't a place I need to be.

    Good luck in life.

    @pianoman said:

    Just trying to improve the quality of the board so you guys aren't talking to the same 12 people.

    So do me a favor and look up some of those yo momma jokes and talk about licking taints and all of that queer shit. After all gays are clever too.

    You do make a point though. I will take my business elsewhere because obviously this isn't a place I need to be.

    Good luck in life.

    Yeah, take your "business" elsewhere

    (Nothing like a drive-bye poking a mod... Do you piss in the wind and pull on superman's cape ?)

    Bermeck

  • He's a mod LMAO I was going to say more but I don't think I need to.

    You guys prove my point with every post.

    you see that little thing in your hand (no not that the other thing). Use that to scroll up and check for yourself.

    Unreal.

  • He's a mod LMAO I was going to say more but I don't think I need to.

    You guys prove my point with every post.

    you see that little thing in your hand (no not that the other thing). Use that to scroll up and check for yourself.

    Unreal.

    @pianoman said:

    He's a mod LMAO I was going to say more but I don't think I need to.

    You guys prove my point with every post.

    you see that little thing in your hand (no not that the other thing). Use that to scroll up and check for yourself.

    Unreal.

    I scrolled up and checked. You have a new site that's supposed to go up tomorrow so you figured you would come here and try to poach some members with the whole "the grass is greener" bit.

    You've said all you need to. I'll take vulgar language and childish puns over a disingenuous snake in the grass any day of the week.

  • It's not new it was just down because of a severe crash.

    Second I am in no way the head honcho, purple is and there is only one thing on my body that is purple.

    By scrolling up I was eluding to the fact that that someone was saying something about a taint right after I called out another for gay references.

    Three strikes your out buddy. Just kidding, you seem like a sensible person, please don't prove me wrong.

  • It's not new it was just down because of a severe crash.

    Second I am in no way the head honcho, purple is and there is only one thing on my body that is purple.

    By scrolling up I was eluding to the fact that that someone was saying something about a taint right after I called out another for gay references.

    Three strikes your out buddy. Just kidding, you seem like a sensible person, please don't prove me wrong.

    @pianoman said:

    It's not new it was just down because of a severe crash.

    Second I am in no way the head honcho, purple is and there is only one thing on my body that is purple.

    By scrolling up I was eluding to the fact that that someone was saying something about a taint right after I called out another for gay references.

    Three strikes your out buddy. Just kidding, you seem like a sensible person, please don't prove me wrong.

    There are only two reasons for your visit. To attempt to poach members or the quality of your current board is so poor you need to look elsewhere. Say what you will about the Browns Board, but I've never felt the need to look elsewhere to satisfy my enjoyment of talking about the Browns or just shooting the shit in general.

    If you haven't enjoyed your time on here than please move on. It's very simple. Your site should be back up very shortly.