Columbus Clippers
-
The Clippers may be a very interesting team to watch depending on what happens with the Tribe coming out of Spring training.
They could have some outstanding postional players. Crowe, Brantley, LaPorta, Aubrey, Barfield and at some point we could see Hodges and Santana at Columbus as well. Although I could see Hodges staying in Akron all year.
Being half way between Columbus and Cleveland I was so glad to hear the organization moved the team from Buffalo to Columbus. I'll be making the trip to watch a few games.
-
The Clippers may be a very interesting team to watch depending on what happens with the Tribe coming out of Spring training.
They could have some outstanding postional players. Crowe, Brantley, LaPorta, Aubrey, Barfield and at some point we could see Hodges and Santana at Columbus as well. Although I could see Hodges staying in Akron all year.
Being half way between Columbus and Cleveland I was so glad to hear the organization moved the team from Buffalo to Columbus. I'll be making the trip to watch a few games.
oldcow1945 said:
The Clippers may be a very interesting team to watch depending on what happens with the Tribe coming out of Spring training.They could have some outstanding postional players. Crowe, Brantley, LaPorta, Aubrey, Barfield and at some point we could see Hodges and Santana at Columbus as well. Although I could see Hodges staying in Akron all year.
Being half way between Columbus and Cleveland I was so glad to hear the organization moved the team from Buffalo to Columbus. I'll be making the trip to watch a few games.
I think STO will also showing some Clippers games. I look forward to seeing Brantley play a full year in AAA.
He is one of the guys besides Santana who I want to see how well they handle ST with the Tribe
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login