Skip to content

BronBron IS back

The Cavs Board
252 54 15.4k
  • I'd rather they not sell the farm for Love especially since he's a free agent after this season. Wiggins could be the heir to Lebron after he's done and Waiters is the muscle we need a guy like him. Lebron is going to make all these guys better, we already have the East locked down no need to sell out the future for a short term big 3. I hope Melo signs with the Heat and we see a Cavs vs Heat 2015 eastern conference finals.

    Hearing news about all these former Heat guys might sign here, Ray Allen maybe,Birdman yes.. but let's not overdue it I hated the Heat not trying to turn the Cavs into the Heat reincarnated.

  • I really hope the Cavs hang on to Wiggins...We can get Love in FA next year.. There's no reason to lose your mind over this...

  • I really hope the Cavs hang on to Wiggins...We can get Love in FA next year.. There's no reason to lose your mind over this...

    @nickers said:

    I really hope the Cavs hang on to Wiggins...We can get Love in FA next year.. There's no reason to lose your mind over this...

    I hope not either they reported that the Cavs told Wiggins he won't be traded but you never know. I'm starting to lean on not trading for him at all because I want to hang on to Dion and Thompson too and see how much better they get now that Lebron is here.

  • @nickers said:

    I really hope the Cavs hang on to Wiggins...We can get Love in FA next year.. There's no reason to lose your mind over this...

    I hope not either they reported that the Cavs told Wiggins he won't be traded but you never know. I'm starting to lean on not trading for him at all because I want to hang on to Dion and Thompson too and see how much better they get now that Lebron is here.

    @badnewsbrowns said:

    I hope not either they reported that the Cavs told Wiggins he won't be traded but you never know. I'm starting to lean on not trading for him at all because I want to hang on to Dion and Thompson too and see how much better they get now that Lebron is here.

    Yeah the idea of a Front court with Wiggins And Bron is very tempting..As much as I like Varejao, Id rather see a bigger center on the team...I hope they really address that next year.

  • I'd rather they not sell the farm for Love especially since he's a free agent after this season. Wiggins could be the heir to Lebron after he's done and Waiters is the muscle we need a guy like him. Lebron is going to make all these guys better, we already have the East locked down no need to sell out the future for a short term big 3. I hope Melo signs with the Heat and we see a Cavs vs Heat 2015 eastern conference finals.

    Hearing news about all these former Heat guys might sign here, Ray Allen maybe,Birdman yes.. but let's not overdue it I hated the Heat not trying to turn the Cavs into the Heat reincarnated.

    @badnewsbrowns said:

    Lebron is going to make all these guys better

    He said yesterday he is now ready to take a mentor's role with the Cavs.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Lebron is saying all the right things...

    Including he's going to adopt JM...

    Actually I had already been thinking this would be a good stabilizing influence on JM's off-field activities. The King is a very mature young man that can give some really good "older brother" advice. Hell JM already bought in to getting the same agent and the same marketing agency. He's one of the few people out there that JM will listen to.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Actually I had already been thinking this would be a good stabilizing influence on JM's off-field activities. The King is a very mature young man that can give some really good "older brother" advice. Hell JM already bought in to getting the same agent and the same marketing agency. He's one of the few people out there that JM will listen to.

    I was half serious when I posted my original comment... half imagining LJ inviting JM to stay at his house.

    @hoorta said:

    But when? The Cavs are in the driver's seat. The TWs can take a sub-market deal for Love now, or get squat for him next year when he opts out.

    While it would not hurt our timetable to wait a year for Love, with other teams looking to trade for Love I'm not sure the Cav's can sit back. And that will make KL more "expensive". OK City is one that is reportedly in the hunt.

  • wiggins within the lebron camp!.......

    start rollin those bills boys!......

    money maker!!

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Actually I had already been thinking this would be a good stabilizing influence on JM's off-field activities. The King is a very mature young man that can give some really good "older brother" advice. Hell JM already bought in to getting the same agent and the same marketing agency. He's one of the few people out there that JM will listen to.

    I was half serious when I posted my original comment... half imagining LJ inviting JM to stay at his house.

    @hoorta said:

    But when? The Cavs are in the driver's seat. The TWs can take a sub-market deal for Love now, or get squat for him next year when he opts out.

    While it would not hurt our timetable to wait a year for Love, with other teams looking to trade for Love I'm not sure the Cav's can sit back. And that will make KL more "expensive". OK City is one that is reportedly in the hunt.

    @tour2ma said:

    I was half serious when I posted my original comment... half imagining LJ inviting JM to stay at his house.

    While it would not hurt our timetable to wait a year for Love, with other teams looking to trade for Love I'm not sure the Cav's can sit back. And that will make KL more "expensive". OK City is one that is reportedly in the hunt.

    OKC is in the hunt? I know Westbrook and Love are friends but unless the Wolves absolutely love Perkins and Collison and Love is willing to sign for around 10-12 mil a year, he isn't coming here.

    The only legit deal that would work in this scenario would be to add Ibaka and I'd rather fuck a bag full of broken glass then trade him.

    Damnit Tour you just ruined my morning.

  • now that it's done with can we move this topic?

  • basketball forum, eh?

    meanwhile, it is still all about Lebron.

    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/lebron-james-didnt-mention-major-143413689.html

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Actually I had already been thinking this would be a good stabilizing influence on JM's off-field activities. The King is a very mature young man that can give some really good "older brother" advice. Hell JM already bought in to getting the same agent and the same marketing agency. He's one of the few people out there that JM will listen to.

    I was half serious when I posted my original comment... half imagining LJ inviting JM to stay at his house.

    @hoorta said:

    But when? The Cavs are in the driver's seat. The TWs can take a sub-market deal for Love now, or get squat for him next year when he opts out.

    While it would not hurt our timetable to wait a year for Love, with other teams looking to trade for Love I'm not sure the Cav's can sit back. And that will make KL more "expensive". OK City is one that is reportedly in the hunt.

    @tour2ma said:

    I was half serious when I posted my original comment... half imagining LJ inviting JM to stay at his house.

    While it would not hurt our timetable to wait a year for Love, with other teams looking to trade for Love I'm not sure the Cav's can sit back. And that will make KL more "expensive". OK City is one that is reportedly in the hunt.

    It all depends if Love is winning to sign an extension or not. Sure OKC can offer a lot- too much IMHO to get Love. No reason he can't play out his contract, and head wherever he wants to.

  • whatever happens we gotta keep wiggins......lebron's protege.

  • whatever happens we gotta keep wiggins......lebron's protege.

    @miktoxic said:

    whatever happens we gotta keep wiggins......lebron's protege.

    Yea I don't understand this fucking non sense of trading Wiggins. The kid is going to be a star.

    I know they need a big man and want to pursue love but maybe Bennett can pan out.

    Wiggins is too fucking good and 5 years younger than love.

  • @miktoxic said:

    whatever happens we gotta keep wiggins......lebron's protege.

    Yea I don't understand this fucking non sense of trading Wiggins. The kid is going to be a star.

    I know they need a big man and want to pursue love but maybe Bennett can pan out.

    Wiggins is too fucking good and 5 years younger than love.

    @walterwhite said:

    Yea I don't understand this fucking non sense of trading Wiggins. The kid is going to be a star.

    I know they need a big man and want to pursue love but maybe Bennett can pan out.

    Wiggins is too fucking good and 5 years younger than love.

    AND

    we haven't even seen what he (wiggins) can be with the likes of james playing with him.

    let love play out his contract in MINN, let's see who the team (lebron) thinks are the keepers are, then if anything sign love next year in FA with a better idea of what the cavs can be.

  • @walterwhite said:

    Yea I don't understand this fucking non sense of trading Wiggins. The kid is going to be a star.

    I know they need a big man and want to pursue love but maybe Bennett can pan out.

    Wiggins is too fucking good and 5 years younger than love.

    AND

    we haven't even seen what he (wiggins) can be with the likes of james playing with him.

    let love play out his contract in MINN, let's see who the team (lebron) thinks are the keepers are, then if anything sign love next year in FA with a better idea of what the cavs can be.

    @miktoxic said:

    AND

    we haven't even seen what he (wiggins) can be with the likes of james playing with him.

    let love play out his contract in MINN, let's see who the team (lebron) thinks are the keepers are, then if anything sign love next year in FA with a better idea of what the cavs can be.

    This is totally where I'm at on Wiggins,LeBron..And the rest of whomever sticks..I find Joe Harris intriguing...This could be very fun to watch unfold...It looks as though good days are comming for Cleveland Pro Sports as a whole..But as always..I have guarded optimism.. Just glad the parties that be,patched up theyre differences

    And are ready to "Get Busy"

  • Huh he only signed a 2 year deal with a player option.

  • I heard he signed a 4 year contract. Where is your link?

  • I heard he signed a 4 year contract. Where is your link?

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I heard he signed a 4 year contract. Where is your link?

    I saw it on ESPN.

    Evidently it's to get a larger max after the new TV deal.

  • I do not like this 2 year deal but can opt out after 1 HMMMMMM. I sure dont trade away wiggins now and i think no way love comes here now