BronBron IS back
-
I would give up wiggins for love. Love is a proven talent, one of the best big men in the league and 25 years young. You dont know how wiggins will pan out in the NBA. I rather have Love right now because there is no elite big man presence on the Cavs. Love is a bigger need now. I saw grab him.
so keep wiggins and sign gasol. more #'s and more playoff experience.
-
Kevin Love is suppose to be "intrigued"
-
I was half serious when I posted my original comment... half imagining LJ inviting JM to stay at his house.
While it would not hurt our timetable to wait a year for Love, with other teams looking to trade for Love I'm not sure the Cav's can sit back. And that will make KL more "expensive". OK City is one that is reportedly in the hunt.
OKC is in the hunt? I know Westbrook and Love are friends but unless the Wolves absolutely love Perkins and Collison and Love is willing to sign for around 10-12 mil a year, he isn't coming here.
The only legit deal that would work in this scenario would be to add Ibaka and I'd rather fuck a bag full of broken glass then trade him.
Damnit Tour you just ruined my morning.
Damnit Tour you just ruined my morning.
I have that effect on many here... I'll add your name to the official list.
Evidently it's to get a larger max after the new TV deal.
That's the official line, but it also makes Lebron our de facto GM in two years. David Blatt had better be nice to him...
-
Last time I went on vacation with just my immediate family, Lebron left during the decision. This week I went on vacation with them again and we get the essay. I'm just not going to talk to those fuckers for the next seven years or so just to be safe. Sorry mom.
-
or just stay at home for the rest of your life....
-
Damnit Tour you just ruined my morning.
I have that effect on many here... I'll add your name to the official list.
Evidently it's to get a larger max after the new TV deal.
That's the official line, but it also makes Lebron our de facto GM in two years. David Blatt had better be nice to him...
I have that effect on many here... I'll add your name to the official list.
That's the official line, but it also makes Lebron our de facto GM in two years. David Blatt had better be nice to him...
Har, har. He's the De Facto GM already. If a trade for Kevin Love is in the works- you can bet the ranch Le Bron is going to be consulted on the particulars first.
-
lebron>gilbert.
now can someone on the indians staff go rub lebron's nappy head?
-
Jabbar has written a very smart thing on Lebum coming home...not so much.
*******************************
-
When you are 6'8" with a 44" vert, you can do just about any dunk imaginable. Still impressive, though.
Regardless of the dunk in warmups, he's look pretty good so far, but not nearly as impressive as Bennett has looked. He is reminding me a lot of Antawn Jamison.
-
Wiggins has looked good, yet very raw. The kid has amazing potential though, and we drafted him not knowing Lebron was coming back, so we had some plans for him.
-
-
How do the acquisitions of Mike Miller and James Jones help?
-
Mike Miller is a good pick up
-
Gip, they are 3 point specialists. We didint have that. We need more then minimal scoring off the bench. These guys are going to be playing about 10-15 mintues a game, and they both have playoff experience to help out the young n's on the team.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login