Kiko Alonso
-
No just DA and Weeden. Couch was my pick coming out of college. I may have hoped for Paul McDonald to get hurt also but that was so long ago I don't remember.
-
Having played and now coached sports for all of my life - the part that I can remember anyway - I have too much respect for the games, and the athletes, to ever root for anyone to get injured. Just not in my make up.
Having played and now coached sports for all of my life - the part that I can remember anyway - I have too much respect for the games, and the athletes, to ever root for anyone to get injured. Just not in my make up.
Having played and now coached sports for all of my life - the part that I can remember anyway - I have too much respect for the games, and the athletes, to ever root for anyone to get injured. Just not in my make up.
when they suck and management refuses to bench their asses as was the case with DA and Weeden then all we have is to hope for an injury.
-
Having played and now coached sports for all of my life - the part that I can remember anyway - I have too much respect for the games, and the athletes, to ever root for anyone to get injured. Just not in my make up.
Having played and now coached sports for all of my life - the part that I can remember anyway - I have too much respect for the games, and the athletes, to ever root for anyone to get injured. Just not in my make up.
when they suck and management refuses to bench their asses as was the case with DA and Weeden then all we have is to hope for an injury.
when they suck and management refuses to bench their asses as was the case with DA and Weeden then all we have is to hope for an injury.
Everyone has their own moral compass.
-
when they suck and management refuses to bench their asses as was the case with DA and Weeden then all we have is to hope for an injury.
Everyone has their own moral compass.
-
I rooted for DA and Weeden to get injured
Seriously lets hope you are kidding. Thinking they suck is one thing, wishing them injuries is horseshit.
-
when they suck and management refuses to bench their asses as was the case with DA and Weeden then all we have is to hope for an injury.
Everyone has their own moral compass.
-
-
-
Lol. Well Campbell did play significantly better than weedsZombo said:
Because their backups were so awesome?
Z
-
Lol. Well Campbell did play significantly better than weedsZombo said:
Because their backups were so awesome?
Z
Lol. Well Campbell did play significantly better than weeds
Not really. Slightly better at best would be more accurate:
Campbell: 180/317 56.8% 2015 yds 6.4 ypa, 213.1 ypg, 11 TDs 3.5 TD%, 8 ints, 2.5% int.%, 76.9 rating
Weeden: 141/267 52.8% 1731 yds 6.5 ypa 173.1 ypg, 9 TDs 3.4 TD%, 9 Ints, 3.4 int.%, 70.3 rating
-
Lol. Well Campbell did play significantly better than weeds
Not really. Slightly better at best would be more accurate:
Campbell: 180/317 56.8% 2015 yds 6.4 ypa, 213.1 ypg, 11 TDs 3.5 TD%, 8 ints, 2.5% int.%, 76.9 rating
Weeden: 141/267 52.8% 1731 yds 6.5 ypa 173.1 ypg, 9 TDs 3.4 TD%, 9 Ints, 3.4 int.%, 70.3 rating
Not really. Slightly better at best would be more accurate:
Campbell: 180/317 56.8% 2015 yds 6.4 ypa, 213.1 ypg, 11 TDs 3.5 TD%, 8 ints, 2.5% int.%, 76.9 rating
Weeden: 141/267 52.8% 1731 yds 6.5 ypa 173.1 ypg, 9 TDs 3.4 TD%, 9 Ints, 3.4 int.%, 70.3 rating
Sorry Gip, but numbers do not always tell the complete story.
It wasn't just how many mistakes Weeden made, it was WHEN and HOW those mistakes were made.
Campbell was unsatisfactory overall. Weeden was downright atrocious.
C'mon, you watched the games.
Z
-
Not really. Slightly better at best would be more accurate:
Campbell: 180/317 56.8% 2015 yds 6.4 ypa, 213.1 ypg, 11 TDs 3.5 TD%, 8 ints, 2.5% int.%, 76.9 rating
Weeden: 141/267 52.8% 1731 yds 6.5 ypa 173.1 ypg, 9 TDs 3.4 TD%, 9 Ints, 3.4 int.%, 70.3 rating
Sorry Gip, but numbers do not always tell the complete story.
It wasn't just how many mistakes Weeden made, it was WHEN and HOW those mistakes were made.
Campbell was unsatisfactory overall. Weeden was downright atrocious.
C'mon, you watched the games.
Z
Zombo said:
Sorry Gip, but numbers do not always tell the complete story.
It wasn't just how many mistakes Weeden made, it was WHEN and HOW those mistakes were made.
Campbell was unsatisfactory overall. Weeden was downright atrocious.
C'mon, you watched the games.
Z
Yes, and I saw Campbell be almost as atrocious at times as Weeden, and I saw Weeden play well almost as much as Campbell.
Look: at what point does one players suckage exceed another players suckage?
-
Zombo said:
Sorry Gip, but numbers do not always tell the complete story.
It wasn't just how many mistakes Weeden made, it was WHEN and HOW those mistakes were made.
Campbell was unsatisfactory overall. Weeden was downright atrocious.
C'mon, you watched the games.
Z
Yes, and I saw Campbell be almost as atrocious at times as Weeden, and I saw Weeden play well almost as much as Campbell.
Look: at what point does one players suckage exceed another players suckage?
Yes, and I saw Campbell be almost as atrocious at times as Weeden, and I saw Weeden play well almost as much as Campbell.
Look: at what point does one players suckage exceed another players suckage?
At this point.
-
Zombo said:
Sorry Gip, but numbers do not always tell the complete story.
It wasn't just how many mistakes Weeden made, it was WHEN and HOW those mistakes were made.
Campbell was unsatisfactory overall. Weeden was downright atrocious.
C'mon, you watched the games.
Z
Yes, and I saw Campbell be almost as atrocious at times as Weeden, and I saw Weeden play well almost as much as Campbell.
Look: at what point does one players suckage exceed another players suckage?
Gip, when Campbell walked on the field, there was a feeling of 'so your saying there's a chance' insert Jim Carey voice. When weeds stepped on the field, there was a collective 'mother fucker' going through all Browns fans minds. Exept yours apparently.Yes, and I saw Campbell be almost as atrocious at times as Weeden, and I saw Weeden play well almost as much as Campbell.
Look: at what point does one players suckage exceed another players suckage?
-
Gip, when Campbell walked on the field, there was a feeling of 'so your saying there's a chance' insert Jim Carey voice. When weeds stepped on the field, there was a collective 'mother fucker' going through all Browns fans minds. Exept yours apparently.Yes, and I saw Campbell be almost as atrocious at times as Weeden, and I saw Weeden play well almost as much as Campbell.
Look: at what point does one players suckage exceed another players suckage?
Gip, when Campbell walked on the field, there was a feeling of 'so your saying there's a chance' insert Jim Carey voice. When weeds stepped on the field, there was a collective 'mother fucker' going through all Browns fans minds. Exept yours apparently.
I am saying that I did not have a particularly warm and fuzzy feeling when either of them were on the field. With one you felt like you were kicked in the balls, with the other you felt like you were kicked in the kneecap. Neither was a good feeling.
So? Which would you prefer? Balls or kneecap?
-
Gip, when Campbell walked on the field, there was a feeling of 'so your saying there's a chance' insert Jim Carey voice. When weeds stepped on the field, there was a collective 'mother fucker' going through all Browns fans minds. Exept yours apparently.
I am saying that I did not have a particularly warm and fuzzy feeling when either of them were on the field. With one you felt like you were kicked in the balls, with the other you felt like you were kicked in the kneecap. Neither was a good feeling.
So? Which would you prefer? Balls or kneecap?
So? Which would you prefer? Balls or kneecap?
Kneecap by a mile...
Damn, I love these surveys...
-
kneecap, no doubt..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login