Josh Gordon Troubles
-
If you knock a woman the fuck out in an elevator and then drag her unconscious body across the ground.
Young promising kid smoking a little weed, showing signs of a substance problem .... Indefinite fucking suspension.
Violence against women .... Sure, we frown upon that, but you still get 14 game checks and paid for preseason and postseason.
Need a little help with substance abuse ... Sit your ass the fuck down for a year and, if you stop smoking pot we may let you back in.
Z
-
So....... Smoking weed umpteen times is worse than knocking a woman unconscious. Got it@douche-nozzle said:
I'm sure it has something to do with Gordons umpteenth offense but ........yeah
Not to mention, king Roger is a Ravens fan. -
If you are a Raven:
Convicted of obstructing justice in a double homocide: 0 games
Knocking a woman the fuck out in an elevator ... with your fist ... on video ... And then dragging her motionless body across the floor: 2 games
If you are a Brown:
Cough syrup: 2 games
Weed: indefinite suspension
-
Remember kids, if you're going to commit a crime, make sure it's something harmless like drunk driving or beating a woman.
-
let's see:
drunk driving....dashcam
beating a woman...elevator security footage
pissing on a grave.......oh, let me bring my camera and videotape it and then do interviews afterwards!
i couldn't place the order of those 3 offenses in which is the worst, but i do know, they are all dumb as fuck.
-
let's see:
drunk driving....dashcam
beating a woman...elevator security footage
pissing on a grave.......oh, let me bring my camera and videotape it and then do interviews afterwards!
i couldn't place the order of those 3 offenses in which is the worst, but i do know, they are all dumb as fuck.
let's see:
2) drunk driving....dashcam
1) beating a woman...elevator security footage
3) pissing on a grave.......oh, let me bring my camera and videotape it and then do interviews afterwards!
i couldn't place the order of those 3 offenses in which is the worst, but i do know, they are all dumb as fuck.
There you go. Don't get me wrong, pissing on a grave is pretty fucked up but at least there was no chance of bodily harm.
-
The NFL is a clownshow no more no less. I would love to hear someone from the FO explain why Terrell Pryor selling his own fucking property in college before he was in the NFL...warranted 5 games. Yet uppercutting your wife to the jaw in a vegas casino gets you 2 games? I mean look..to be perfectly honest Ray Rice shouldn't get any kind of suspension from the NFL..it ain't their business. Just like Josh Gordon taking a non performance enhancing substance or Terrell Pryor bartering for tattoos shouldn't get a minute suspension either. Ray Rice should be in jail, that's a fact. But that's not the NFL's business. I have zero clue how Ray Rice is not in jail. I get it that often battered women don't press charges and there's nothing law enforcement can do without the wife's consent. But often if they have their own proof they will go ahead and press charges regardless of what the wife does. This would seem to fall into that category with the whole video tape and all. Was the elevator tape ever released? I know the police have it and said it clearly shows him jaw jacking her. So wtf? If anyone of us punched a woman like that and it was on tape...the fuck you think would happen?
-
let's see:
2) drunk driving....dashcam
1) beating a woman...elevator security footage
3) pissing on a grave.......oh, let me bring my camera and videotape it and then do interviews afterwards!
i couldn't place the order of those 3 offenses in which is the worst, but i do know, they are all dumb as fuck.
There you go. Don't get me wrong, pissing on a grave is pretty fucked up but at least there was no chance of bodily harm.
-
-
The NFL is a clownshow no more no less. I would love to hear someone from the FO explain why Terrell Pryor selling his own fucking property in college before he was in the NFL...warranted 5 games. Yet uppercutting your wife to the jaw in a vegas casino gets you 2 games? I mean look..to be perfectly honest Ray Rice shouldn't get any kind of suspension from the NFL..it ain't their business. Just like Josh Gordon taking a non performance enhancing substance or Terrell Pryor bartering for tattoos shouldn't get a minute suspension either. Ray Rice should be in jail, that's a fact. But that's not the NFL's business. I have zero clue how Ray Rice is not in jail. I get it that often battered women don't press charges and there's nothing law enforcement can do without the wife's consent. But often if they have their own proof they will go ahead and press charges regardless of what the wife does. This would seem to fall into that category with the whole video tape and all. Was the elevator tape ever released? I know the police have it and said it clearly shows him jaw jacking her. So wtf? If anyone of us punched a woman like that and it was on tape...the fuck you think would happen?
The NFL is a clownshow no more no less. I would love to hear someone from the FO explain why Terrell Pryor selling his own fucking property in college before he was in the NFL...warranted 5 games. Yet uppercutting your wife to the jaw in a vegas casino gets you 2 games? I mean look..to be perfectly honest Ray Rice shouldn't get any kind of suspension from the NFL..it ain't their business. Just like Josh Gordon taking a non performance enhancing substance or Terrell Pryor bartering for tattoos shouldn't get a minute suspension either. Ray Rice should be in jail, that's a fact. But that's not the NFL's business. I have zero clue how Ray Rice is not in jail. I get it that often battered women don't press charges and there's nothing law enforcement can do without the wife's consent. But often if they have their own proof they will go ahead and press charges regardless of what the wife does. This would seem to fall into that category with the whole video tape and all. Was the elevator tape ever released? I know the police have it and said it clearly shows him jaw jacking her. So wtf? If anyone of us punched a woman like that and it was on tape...the fuck you think would happen?
The ho dissed him.
-
The NFL is a clownshow no more no less. I would love to hear someone from the FO explain why Terrell Pryor selling his own fucking property in college before he was in the NFL...warranted 5 games. Yet uppercutting your wife to the jaw in a vegas casino gets you 2 games? I mean look..to be perfectly honest Ray Rice shouldn't get any kind of suspension from the NFL..it ain't their business. Just like Josh Gordon taking a non performance enhancing substance or Terrell Pryor bartering for tattoos shouldn't get a minute suspension either. Ray Rice should be in jail, that's a fact. But that's not the NFL's business. I have zero clue how Ray Rice is not in jail. I get it that often battered women don't press charges and there's nothing law enforcement can do without the wife's consent. But often if they have their own proof they will go ahead and press charges regardless of what the wife does. This would seem to fall into that category with the whole video tape and all. Was the elevator tape ever released? I know the police have it and said it clearly shows him jaw jacking her. So wtf? If anyone of us punched a woman like that and it was on tape...the fuck you think would happen?
The ho dissed him.
The ho dissed him.
I hope you're kidding. Unless she spit in his face first (and even that's a marginal excuse) no reason to cold cock her.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
I'm sure it has something to do with Gordons umpteenth offense but ........yeah
Not to mention, king Roger is a Ravens fan.Yeah- two game suspension- guess who they play week 3? The Browns.
-
well we now know that gordon did a 2 week rehab stint soon after his DUI offense and will undoubtably use this to bolster his appeal.
if he can convince someone that the missed test wasn't his fault, there's a REAL shot at not missing the whole year, i mean you knock a bitch out and drive drunk (a lot more than .01 over the limit) and get nabbed at the airport with weapons and still stay on the field...........so.
-
The ho dissed him.
I hope you're kidding. Unless she spit in his face first (and even that's a marginal excuse) no reason to cold cock her.
-
I was kidding of course. But that is probably why he hit her.
Evidently she "attacked" him. Sounds like a solid relationship.
-
Let me start by saying Rice's suspension is CLEARLY too low. I understand the circumstances but it still should at least be 4 games. However, I don't look at that go 'man Josh Gordon is getting screwed by the system' either. As much as myself or any Browns want JG on the field, maybe taking time off is the best thing for him. Maybe serving that a lofty suspension coupled with what I assume will be a 1-2 year, small contract with void options everywhere will shake him up and realize he needs to fly straight. So again, Rice got it easy but Gordon consistently, and by his own dumb fault, has broken NFL rules.
-
Speaking of suspension inconsistencies...
Ravens sign Will Hill who is facing a 2014 6-game suspension for league substance abuse policy violation.
Which follows a 2013 4-game suspension for league substance abuse policy violation.
Which follows a 2012 4-game suspension for league PED violation.
Which follows a 2011 FSU suspension for a positive marijuana test...
And Josh is facing a year?
Am I missing something here?
-
isn't this josh's 3rd (substance abuse)?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login