Josh Gordon Troubles
-
The ho dissed him.
I hope you're kidding. Unless she spit in his face first (and even that's a marginal excuse) no reason to cold cock her.
-
I was kidding of course. But that is probably why he hit her.
Evidently she "attacked" him. Sounds like a solid relationship.
-
Let me start by saying Rice's suspension is CLEARLY too low. I understand the circumstances but it still should at least be 4 games. However, I don't look at that go 'man Josh Gordon is getting screwed by the system' either. As much as myself or any Browns want JG on the field, maybe taking time off is the best thing for him. Maybe serving that a lofty suspension coupled with what I assume will be a 1-2 year, small contract with void options everywhere will shake him up and realize he needs to fly straight. So again, Rice got it easy but Gordon consistently, and by his own dumb fault, has broken NFL rules.
-
Speaking of suspension inconsistencies...
Ravens sign Will Hill who is facing a 2014 6-game suspension for league substance abuse policy violation.
Which follows a 2013 4-game suspension for league substance abuse policy violation.
Which follows a 2012 4-game suspension for league PED violation.
Which follows a 2011 FSU suspension for a positive marijuana test...
And Josh is facing a year?
Am I missing something here?
-
isn't this josh's 3rd (substance abuse)?
-
I thought the count was at 3...isn't this josh's 3rd (substance abuse)?
Marijuana in college...
Substance (codeine) in NFL...
Substance (unspecified) in NFL... and still may be a technical violation, e.g., missed test.
Did I forget one? There was no test I know of as a result of the "I-was-speeding-it-was-my-buddy's-weed" episode.
The latest DWI ultimately falls under the personal conduct policy.
-
i thought it was at 3 w/o the college stuff? weed, codeine and the missed test?
how can the NFL include college violations when the punishment has already been doled out there?
-
I thought the count was at 3...isn't this josh's 3rd (substance abuse)?
Marijuana in college...
Substance (codeine) in NFL...
Substance (unspecified) in NFL... and still may be a technical violation, e.g., missed test.
Did I forget one? There was no test I know of as a result of the "I-was-speeding-it-was-my-buddy's-weed" episode.
The latest DWI ultimately falls under the personal conduct policy.
I think the codeine was second nfl offense. The first one, non PED, they keep quiet, it's not until you have two that they start disciplining.I thought the count was at 3...Marijuana in college...Substance (codeine) in NFL...Substance (unspecified) in NFL... and still may be a technical violation, e.g., missed test.Did I forget one? There was no test I know of as a result of the "I-was-speeding-it-was-my-buddy's-weed" episode.The latest DWI ultimately falls under the personal conduct policy.
Z
-
I was kidding of course. But that is probably why he hit her.
Evidently she "attacked" him. Sounds like a solid relationship.
-
So if Puffy is going to be suspended for a significant amount of time and the NFL hasn't told the Browns yet, then right now, he is taking reps away from another player that is going to have to step up this season to help fill his absence................ Like I said earlier, it's total bullshit how the NFL is handling this in regards to the Browns.
-
hey he just got done with two whole weeks of rehab. I'd imagine that should do the trick...

WSS
-
Two weeks when you are stoned can seem like a life time..
-
Hopefully he gets only 8 games but the Commish is most likely going to bring the hammer down full season
-
-
So if Puffy is going to be suspended for a significant amount of time and the NFL hasn't told the Browns yet, then right now, he is taking reps away from another player that is going to have to step up this season to help fill his absence................ Like I said earlier, it's total bullshit how the NFL is handling this in regards to the Browns.
-
-
whatever they suspend him for is how long he should go to rehab for. 8 games = 6 months. a year = a year. and if the browns are going to back him up as to not lose his talent then it's time for some type of chaperone program.....or something.
-
Gordonβs appeal focuses on disparity between βAβ and βBβ bottle tests
For Gordon, the βAβ bottle showed a concentration of 16 ng/ml, only one nanogram per milliliter above the limits of 15. The βBβ bottle showed a concentration of 13.6 ng/ml β less than the threshold.
But because the βAβ bottle was labeled βAβ and not βBβ and because the βBβ bottle was labeled βBβ and not βAβ, the end result is a positive and a minimum one-year banishment from the NFL. Flip the bottles when itβs time to apply the labels, and Gordon isnβt facing a suspension.
It actually looks like Gordon may have a legitimate Case here . . . this really could be the result of second hand smoke at these levels.
FYI - I've seen that 50ng is the limit for Air Traffic Controllers, NFL is looking at 15ng ?
There are talks about the NFL limit change due to facts like this and other Sports/Career fields having different levels.
The disparity between the two samples itself raises questions.
Throw in 70 passed tests at up to 10 tests per month . . . this is the NFL though, and some of their decisions are head scratchers.
I think Gordon has some behavior issues he needs to address, but in this Case it's looking like he may just be hanging with the wrong crowd.
-
My god is it over yet? Can't take it anymore
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login