Josh Gordon Troubles
-
I think you mean positive test result, and he should have known. It is his job to know. Last year he agreed to be put into level 3 in order to get his suspension lowered to 2 games. He knew he was going to be tested 10 times a month. He should have known and that is on his shoulders.
Hell I don't get drug tested for work, but I know that second hand smoke from pot could register on a test. Same goes for nicotine by the way.
In the Military, they told us you couldn't trip the test for second hand smoke.
Of course that was many many moons ago, and I don't know what level of testing/how accurate they were way back in the Stone Age.
In the Military, they told us you couldn't trip the test for second hand smoke.
Of course that was many many moons ago, and I don't know what level of testing/how accurate they were way back in the Stone Age.
Well the NFL says they won't suspend anyone for second hand smoke either... but with how low the thresh hold is set it would seem rather easy to test positive for it.
-
Fuck all the haters that have been hating on Gordon. Fuck you, you're a bunch of bitches. Gordon has taken 70 fucking tests. He's been doing an admirable job of keeping clean and he's our best player, so again, fuck you. I hope he get pardoned from this offense and all you bitches can go kick rocks. BTW, don't cheer for the Browns when he scores multiple TDs because in your words, he's a fucking drug addict piece of shit. Fuck off hypocrites.
-
Fuck all the haters that have been hating on Gordon. Fuck you, you're a bunch of bitches. Gordon has taken 70 fucking tests. He's been doing an admirable job of keeping clean and he's our best player, so again, fuck you. I hope he get pardoned from this offense and all you bitches can go kick rocks. BTW, don't cheer for the Browns when he scores multiple TDs because in your words, he's a fucking drug addict piece of shit. Fuck off hypocrites.
Fuck all the haters that have been hating on Gordon. Fuck you, you're a bunch of bitches. Gordon has taken 70 fucking tests. He's been doing an admirable job of keeping clean and he's our best player, so again, fuck you. I hope he get pardoned from this offense and all you bitches can go kick rocks. BTW, don't cheer for the Browns when he scores multiple TDs because in your words, he's a fucking drug addict piece of shit. Fuck off hypocrites.
Tell us how you really feel Po.
-
I meant innocent in regards to ths failed test.
Already said he shouldn't have been driving (not in so many words) and that he needs to redirect his behavior.
Gotcha, He is a grown man and knows what he needs to do. I am in the military, and if I put myself in a position where I am around second hand smoke and tested positive, I would be out in a heart beat. If I would say it was second hand smoke, they would say, you know better then that, and give me my walking papers after 12 hard years.
Gotcha, He is a grown man and knows what he needs to do. I am in the military, and if I put myself in a position where I am around second hand smoke and tested positive, I would be out in a heart beat. If I would say it was second hand smoke, they would say, you know better then that, and give me my walking papers after 12 hard years.
sounds simple enough to me! there's no excuse when ur paid millions yearly to play a game about 6 months of it.
-
Fuck all the haters that have been hating on Gordon. Fuck you, you're a bunch of bitches. Gordon has taken 70 fucking tests. He's been doing an admirable job of keeping clean and he's our best player, so again, fuck you. I hope he get pardoned from this offense and all you bitches can go kick rocks. BTW, don't cheer for the Browns when he scores multiple TDs because in your words, he's a fucking drug addict piece of shit. Fuck off hypocrites.
Fuck all the haters that have been hating on Gordon. Fuck you, you're a bunch of bitches. Gordon has taken 70 fucking tests. He's been doing an admirable job of keeping clean and he's our best player, so again, fuck you. I hope he get pardoned from this offense and all you bitches can go kick rocks. BTW, don't cheer for the Browns when he scores multiple TDs because in your words, he's a fucking drug addict piece of shit. Fuck off hypocrites.
fuck you too PG.

and fuck Gordon too.
if he gets another get out of jail free card on this one and actually plays this year, i bet you a hundred bux he fucks up again before next season.
the writings on the wall Bro.
i don't coddle or give a select few special privileges and advantages, nor would i whore out my sister for money. how about yourself?
your words not mine
-
Fuck all the haters that have been hating on Gordon. Fuck you, you're a bunch of bitches. Gordon has taken 70 fucking tests. He's been doing an admirable job of keeping clean and he's our best player, so again, fuck you. I hope he get pardoned from this offense and all you bitches can go kick rocks. BTW, don't cheer for the Browns when he scores multiple TDs because in your words, he's a fucking drug addict piece of shit. Fuck off hypocrites.
Fuck all the haters that have been hating on Gordon. Fuck you, you're a bunch of bitches. Gordon has taken 70 fucking tests. He's been doing an admirable job of keeping clean and he's our best player, so again, fuck you. I hope he get pardoned from this offense and all you bitches can go kick rocks. BTW, don't cheer for the Browns when he scores multiple TDs because in your words, he's a fucking drug addict piece of shit. Fuck off hypocrites.
Love it G. I just hope they dont factor in the 2 other stops this past 2 months. With Josh we win the North, without, its wildcard.
-
Fuck all the haters that have been hating on Gordon. Fuck you, you're a bunch of bitches. Gordon has taken 70 fucking tests. He's been doing an admirable job of keeping clean and he's our best player, so again, fuck you. I hope he get pardoned from this offense and all you bitches can go kick rocks. BTW, don't cheer for the Browns when he scores multiple TDs because in your words, he's a fucking drug addict piece of shit. Fuck off hypocrites.
fuck you too PG.

and fuck Gordon too.
if he gets another get out of jail free card on this one and actually plays this year, i bet you a hundred bux he fucks up again before next season.
the writings on the wall Bro.
i don't coddle or give a select few special privileges and advantages, nor would i whore out my sister for money. how about yourself?
your words not mine
fuck you too PG.
and fuck Gordon too.
if he gets another get out of jail free card on this one and actually plays this year, i bet you a hundred bux he fucks up again before next season.
the writings on the wall Bro.
i don't coddle or give a select few special privileges and advantages, nor would i whore out my sister for money. how about yourself?
These "fans" amaze me.
-
fuck you too PG.
and fuck Gordon too.
if he gets another get out of jail free card on this one and actually plays this year, i bet you a hundred bux he fucks up again before next season.
the writings on the wall Bro.
i don't coddle or give a select few special privileges and advantages, nor would i whore out my sister for money. how about yourself?
These "fans" amaze me.
HoyerHater said:
These "fans" amaze me.
we would.
-
HoyerHater said:
These "fans" amaze me.
we would.
we would.
Hey is there anybody on the team that you supposedly root for, that you actually like?
-
Johnson Bademosi
-
Rubin
Winn
-
your sister's ass.
-
hey mik. how you feel about Gordon maybe playing after all?
think it'll happen?
that should be a poll.
-
Another story hit the wires :
Studies have shown second-hand smoke exposure can result in test results similar to those of Gordon, according to ESPN. Gordon's test results would have been considered negative for marijuana by other professional sports testing regimes, including the Olympic standard and Major League Baseball.
Another story hit the wires :
Hahahaha not buying it.
-
Per rules of the league's substance-abuse policy, the "B" bottle doesn't need to show a violation, only that the substance found in the other bottle is evident to the "limits of detection."
-
fuck you too PG.
and fuck Gordon too.
if he gets another get out of jail free card on this one and actually plays this year, i bet you a hundred bux he fucks up again before next season.
the writings on the wall Bro.
i don't coddle or give a select few special privileges and advantages, nor would i whore out my sister for money. how about yourself?
These "fans" amaze me.
These "fans" amaze me.
There are plenty of players on the team we like. Why would this post make you ask that question?? A lot of us are pissed at Josh Gordon for letting the team, us and himself down. Unless you have been under a rock I would think you understand why we would be pissed. Shit hes awesome, I want to like him, he just needs to get it together. In a perfect world I hope he wins his appeal AND gets his shit together.
Not that I excuse anything he has done but I was surprised to read today that sources say his positive test level was so low he would have tested negative for weed in major league baseball, the Olympics and the Federal Government drug tests.
-
per Rotoworld / Profootballtalk source
A source informed Profootballtalk that suspended WR Josh Gordon's failed drug test barely generated a positive, and it would have been a negative had luck been on Gordon's side.
Gordon was summoned for a urine sample. Those samples are split into two bottles, one marked "A" and the other "B." It's completely random which one is marked "A" and which is labeled "B." "A" is tested first, and if it generates a positive test, then "B" is tested. The limit is 15 nanograms-per-milliliter. Gordon's "A" bottle showed a concentration of 16 ng/ml, while his "B" registered a 13.6 ng/ml. The result was a failed test. If urine sample handlers would have by chance marked the "A" bottle "B" and the "B" bottle "A," then Gordon would be free to play. Gordon is appealing the ban, and his hearing will be held on Friday. There seems to be a decent chance he wins. -
he is (was) the offense
-
First, Ive seen people get locked up for tests as low as 18, but have seen people "let off" with tests as high as 30. It always depends on the judge. I dont see any difference with this appeal.
Second, you cannot get THC in your system by making out with someone who smoked. 99% of thc in marijuana is directed into the lungs almost immediately, especially with the deep "hits" marijuana users use to injest it.
Third, it suites Gordon well that thw DWI won't be factored into this hearing.
Last, as an addiction specialist and a person who conducts 10+ tests per week, the fact the B test is basically negative would be enough to validate a second hand smoke appeal. I would recommend he change his company, but if it WAS second hand, and that is the ruling, he broke no rule.
To me, this is a full-year ban OR nothing type of ruling. Any other ruling would be non-sensical... but it's the NFL so I'm sure they'll come up with something dumb...
-
Fuck all the haters that have been hating on Gordon. Fuck you, you're a bunch of bitches. Gordon has taken 70 fucking tests. He's been doing an admirable job of keeping clean and he's our best player, so again, fuck you. I hope he get pardoned from this offense and all you bitches can go kick rocks. BTW, don't cheer for the Browns when he scores multiple TDs because in your words, he's a fucking drug addict piece of shit. Fuck off hypocrites.
Fuck all the haters that have been hating on Gordon. Fuck you, you're a bunch of bitches. Gordon has taken 70 fucking tests. He's been doing an admirable job of keeping clean and he's our best player, so again, fuck you. I hope he get pardoned from this offense and all you bitches can go kick rocks. BTW, don't cheer for the Browns when he scores multiple TDs because in your words, he's a fucking drug addict piece of shit. Fuck off hypocrites.
For probably the very first time I am actually agreeing with PO here.
I was mildly critical of JG before knowing the juicy details. Being a recovering opiate/ dope fiend myself, I fully grasp the helplessness a real addict struggles with when it comes to using illegal substances, and that includes pot.
Yes weed is not considered to be "truely" physically addicting, but as someone whose addiction began with weed and alcohol in middle school, I can one hundred and ten percent vouch for marijuanas addictive potential. When pot was my drug of choice, I could care less about anything other than smoking buds as often as I could.
But the more details I hear, the more I'm seeing Josh as a simple young, dumb bonehead who enjoys smoking weed and partying (which nowadays is the rule, not the exception with my generation). He appears to have given a whole hearted effort to avoid failing another test after reaching stage 3, being that he pass 70 freak in screens! Now whether the second hand smoke portion of the story is true or he simply fucked up and hit a blunt/joint/bowl/bong/hookah is whole other issue.
With the facts Being what we know at this moment, I CANNOT see how Goddell could morally and legitimately suspend Gordon at all. The margins of error on these screens are to my knowledge within the level at which his sample A registered. But as others have said, Goodell is Goodell and he will do whatever the fuck he so chooses.
But I respect and agree with you hear PO. Being that we now know what amounts to the true story surrounding this potential suspension, how could you possibly ruthlessly slam Gordon as we have prior to the this leak? Your a Fucking brainless, blustering sea urchin if you do.
Yes he needs to grow the fuck up. He needs a real role model to take him under their wing. We have heard from players that he is very quiet in the locker room and around the team. As someone with some deep seated demon from the past can attest, the best thing for myself and possibly for Gordon would be for others to interact with him and show that they truely give a shit. The kid probably has lived through some shit that the majority of you probably could not comprehend one bit (and again, speaking from personal, painful experience here). Instead of beating him down over and over again, we should as fans show him that our hand is out for him and that we care. That doesn't excuse any of his behavior, but he is a mother fucking human being for God's sake.
Gunner
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login