Browns Season Preview
-
Colin Cowherd on ESPN just went through the league predicting final records. He has Ravens winning division, followed by Bungles, Steelers 7-9 and cleveland at 6-10.
He further said, hoyer plays more than jf.
Take it for what its worth. I like us to be a few games better. If we go 8-8. 9-7 and beat the steelers twice, its a success imho.
-
Colin Cowherd on ESPN just went through the league predicting final records. He has Ravens winning division, followed by Bungles, Steelers 7-9 and cleveland at 6-10.
He further said, hoyer plays more than jf.
Take it for what its worth. I like us to be a few games better. If we go 8-8. 9-7 and beat the steelers twice, its a success imho.
Colin Cowherd on ESPN just went through the league predicting final records. He has Ravens winning division, followed by Bungles, Steelers 7-9 and cleveland at 6-10.
He further said, hoyer plays more than jf.
Take it for what its worth. I like us to be a few games better. If we go 8-8. 9-7 and beat the steelers twice, its a success imho.
I'll be honked off if we land in the basement again- and I don't think we will. On paper the first three games are brutal. The preseason prognostications are almost invariably wrong about a few teams- and I'm hoping this year it's the Browns.
Anyone have the Chiefs @ 11-5, Falcons @ 4-14, or Texans @ 2-14? I seriously doubt it.
Other than @ wr- I'm assuming Gordon is going to miss significant time- the team looks pretty solid elsewhere.
-
Anyone can predict anything right now. It means diddly squat.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
With all due respect, how could you envision them ending up anywhere but the basement? Each of the other three teams are simply better. Browns fans don't seem to understand the difficulty of trying to compete when you have no experience in the front office and head coaching position......not to mention questionable talent at key positions.
The Browns talent is probably overall better than the other three teams in the division at like 20 of the 22 starting positions on the team.
But, yes, there is that question at QB and at WR ...but it would have been at 21 rather than 20 if not for the Josh Gordon situation.
And yes, a rookie coach and rookie GM.
And, dumbass, are you Serious? Browns fans more than any other fan base in the nation understand the difficulty of trying to compete with no experience in the FO and HC. We have had to go through it every two years for a decade and a half now.
We more than anyone know that even with better talent, you still have to learn how to win....which this team has not learned yet.
No sir, you are the ignorant one when it comes to FO turnover.
Your fan base...and I can only assume you are another of the plethora of ignorant Steeler fans that comes in, is the ignorant fan base when it comes to turnover.
But, you may learn. What will be the mood when the Steelers, now under Tomlin, have a losing record or at best .500 again?
(For you see, even though that team may have an edge at QB....it seems to be actually #4 in the division at overall strength of talent.
A booboo to BR and you will have Bruce Gradkowski as your QB...and not much talent to surround his mediocracy)
You better pray to God that BR stays healthy.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
You're funny even at being a pompous windbag, you are ignorant of the facts that surround you. This statement is downright hilarious:
Browns fans more than any other fan base in the nation understand the difficulty of trying to compete with no experience in the FO and HC
If this were true, Browns fans wouldn't make stupid statements, like the one below, every year despite having the constant turnover which you say you are so tuned into!
The Browns talent is probably overall better than the other three teams in the division at like 20 of the 22 starting positions on the team.
Go position by position, comparing every starter at every position, and the Browns very likely will be considered to have more #1 players than any team in the division.
OK, maybe 20 out of 22 is a bit of an exaggeration...but my statement that overall the Browns have better talent than any other division team stands. Maybe the Bengals can come close
You simply can't separate dreams from reality........but you are comical!
And you are stupid.
-
Pompous Windbag Scores
DouchNozzle 1
Gipper 0
Steelers will not do jack shit this year, and you wont come back here cause they'll suck, i look forward to this season with no DouchNozzle.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
If "ifs" and "buts" were candies and nuts, every day would be Christmas.......and your dreams would come true. Its obvious to everyone who reads your posts that you are quite enamored with yourself and your idiotic delusion.
This isn't an If or a but....the Browns have more better talent player for player than the other 4 teams in the division.
Yea, a big gap at QB...which, sure is the most important position.
And it is your idiotic delusion if you are not aware of that fact.
And as I have pointed out before.....there is one other big factor involved: the intangible factor. The Browns have not had that positive intangible, and it keeps them from winning despite their talent level. Part of it is bad coaching....or a bad culture (a product of Randy Lerner).
If you cannot see this, then you are an even bigger Douche Nozzle than the board admins think you are.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
Care to put your money where your mouth is?
i got a six pack of your choice (gentleman's bet)...that the browns don't finish last in the division.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
Nice bet....I accept!
you're on!
-
@douche-nozzle said:
You poor dumb bastard! I think you actually believe yourself. We all know that the pundits and prognosticators are almost as full of shit as you are but they can't ALL be wrong in order for you to be right. I think the best power ranking for the Browns is 22nd and all of them have the Browns lower than the other three teams in the division. Maybe you could point out some facts that exist outside your head and outside of Cleveland to support your BS?
Did I stutter? The FACTS are that position for position the Browns have as much or more talent as any team in this division.
If you don't believe that, you a a fucking dumb dicklick.
The Browns #22 ranking ALL has to do with the two things I mentioned: Questionable QB play....and lack of a winning tradition.
One player at one position....an elite QB would change that power ranking probably to a Top Ten position
Example.....put BR or Flacco on this team or any elite QB....and they would be overwhelming favorites to win this division.
FACT JACK.
Now go fuck your fat wife....if you can even get it up.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
Do you think the Browns will finish ahead of the Steelers?
It all depends on the QB play. Just like I said.
-
don't get it twisted. the bet is the browns won't finish last so i'm counting on a team in our division (i don't care which one) to stink it up and for the browns to finally take that upswing that us fans have been waiting for AND a little bit of luck........
-
Talk about creepy. That dude needs to be wrapped in velcro and get tossed.
-
hey, it's NY. what do you expect?
-
-
HA!!
-
@douche-nozzle said:
I wasn't trying to twist the bet, I was trying to see if I could get another six pack out of you

let's see how it's going week 8 and we can adjust + side from there.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
Ummmmm......not quite! It would take a LOT more than just QB play.
No, not really that is pretty much it at this point. You will have your opportunity to input.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
And you will explain away the facts with Bull Shit. I'll bet you have a shrine to yourself in your home!
I did it on the other thread. And like I said, maybe out of 26 positions, the Steelers have the edge at only a few slots.
But that main one is that most important QB spot.
And hell, I was easy on you.....Z gave the Steelers less credit than even I did.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
Care to put your money where your mouth is? Or will you do like your fearless leader, pusscakes, AKA Zombo, and renig on his bet about how the Browns and Steelers would would finish last year?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login