Skip to content

Browns fan pisses on Modell's grave

The Browns Board
79 34 3.9k
  • A sad microcosm of a quickly growing segment of today's society.

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @d-bone said:

    A sad microcosm of a quickly growing segment of today's society.

    You think the carpet pissers did this?
  • letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by
    #33

    That rug really tied the room together.

  • That rug really tied the room together.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Classless, unimaginative act...

    "Jump, Art, Jump" on the other hand...

    @letsgojackets said:

    That rug really tied the room together.

    Dude.....

  • S Stewy wrote on last edited by
    #35

    Looks like the Modell family wants to press charges against BrownsFan4Life.

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/24/modell-family-wants-to-press-charges-against-grave-urinator/

  • Looks like the Modell family wants to press charges against BrownsFan4Life.

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/24/modell-family-wants-to-press-charges-against-grave-urinator/

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @stewy said:

    Looks like the Modell family wants to press charges against BrownsFan4Life.

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/24/modell-family-wants-to-press-charges-against-grave-urinator/

    Again....David Modell: You were stupid if you think this wasn't inevitable.

    Why would you express outrage at the absolute certain:

    Like I said, you should have cremated him and kept his ashes private if you didn't want this to happen....and it was for certain going to happen.

    Or had him buried in a private, locked mausoleum. God knows you should have had enough money to afford that.

    Also, another thing.....if Art's grave has been out there in the public......you can better fucking ass believe that he wasn't the first guy...nor likely to be the last guy to have pissed on Daddy's grave. He was just the first one dumb enough to have taped it and put it on Youtube or whatever.

    Sure, express the outrage at what happened.....but the rest of us are not going to let you off so easy as to not point out that you were ignorant to not think it would happen, nor are we not going to point out the fact that your stupidity almost bordered on encouragement of this happening.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #37

    This fat, ugly, gross, disgusting, cowardly fucker with all of the premeditated stupid pissing equipment and the stupid premeditated dumbfuck speech who was dumb enough to film himself desecrating a grave is a horrible, horrible, horrible representation of a Browns fan and deserves the shitstorm that is about to hit him from every legal angle.

    Fuck Modell.

    But this guy is beyond embarrassing.

    Zombo

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
    #38

    Sorry Gipper, I think a football is a game. Desecrating a grave is wrong.

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #39

    This asshole is just going to bring more negativity to the Brown's fan base from the media.

    He'll, he's not even original. This Baltimoron took a piss & shit on Irsay's grave back in 2010.

    post-28000-0-40656000-1406238208_thumb.jpg

    post-28000-0-33556100-1406238237_thumb.jpg

  • sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by
    #40

    who let all the women in here?

    and who gives a damn about a corpse? let alone Modell's. bring it here i'll piss on it rt now.

    i still hate that dude...wish he woulda jumped.10592_1modell4.jpg

  • This asshole is just going to bring more negativity to the Brown's fan base from the media.

    He'll, he's not even original. This Baltimoron took a piss & shit on Irsay's grave back in 2010.

    post-28000-0-40656000-1406238208_thumb.jpg

    post-28000-0-33556100-1406238237_thumb.jpg

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @canton-dawg said:

    This asshole is just going to bring more negativity to the Brown's fan base from the media.

    He'll, he's not even original. This Baltimoron took a piss & shit on Irsay's grave back in 2010.

    you woulda thought that with all the beers in his tank the guy coulda power-washed the horse shoe off irsay's tombstone.

    dude is weak in more ways than one.

    can't even win a pissing contest.....with himself.

  • @stewy said:

    Looks like the Modell family wants to press charges against BrownsFan4Life.

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/24/modell-family-wants-to-press-charges-against-grave-urinator/

    Again....David Modell: You were stupid if you think this wasn't inevitable.

    Why would you express outrage at the absolute certain:

    Like I said, you should have cremated him and kept his ashes private if you didn't want this to happen....and it was for certain going to happen.

    Or had him buried in a private, locked mausoleum. God knows you should have had enough money to afford that.

    Also, another thing.....if Art's grave has been out there in the public......you can better fucking ass believe that he wasn't the first guy...nor likely to be the last guy to have pissed on Daddy's grave. He was just the first one dumb enough to have taped it and put it on Youtube or whatever.

    Sure, express the outrage at what happened.....but the rest of us are not going to let you off so easy as to not point out that you were ignorant to not think it would happen, nor are we not going to point out the fact that your stupidity almost bordered on encouragement of this happening.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #42

    @the-gipper said:

    Again....David Modell: You were stupid if you think this wasn't inevitable.

    Why would you express outrage at the absolute certain:

    Like I said, you should have cremated him and kept his ashes private if you didn't want this to happen....and it was for certain going to happen.

    Or had him buried in a private, locked mausoleum. God knows you should have had enough money to afford that.

    Also, another thing.....if Art's grave has been out there in the public......you can better fucking ass believe that he wasn't the first guy...nor likely to be the last guy to have pissed on Daddy's grave. He was just the first one dumb enough to have taped it and put it on Youtube or whatever.

    Sure, express the outrage at what happened.....but the rest of us are not going to let you off so easy as to not point out that you were ignorant to not think it would happen, nor are we not going to point out the fact that your stupidity almost bordered on encouragement of this happening.

    Exactly right, Gip.

    Zombo said:

    This fat, ugly, gross, disgusting, cowardly fucker with all of the premeditated stupid pissing equipment and the stupid premeditated dumbfuck speech who was dumb enough to film himself desecrating a grave is a horrible, horrible, horrible representation of a Browns fan and deserves the shitstorm that is about to hit him from every legal angle.

    Fuck Modell.

    But this guy is beyond embarrassing.

    Zombo

    Right- don't broadcast your stupidity world wide. Just quietly drive a dump truck to the cemetery in the middle of the night and drop a few tons of horse shit in the right spot to properly express your feelings.

    Would it have been disrespectful to rename Cleveland's Southerly Sewage Plant the Arthur B Modell Environmental Abatement Facility? Every time you took a dump, you'd have known it was going straight to Art. 🙂

    Really Z- you think there's not a few thousand Browns fans that haven't dreamed up similar scenarios? That said, I'm not into grave desecration- it just might come back to haunt you in the next life.

  • Sorry Gipper, I think a football is a game. Desecrating a grave is wrong.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Sorry Gipper, I think a football is a game. Desecrating a grave is wrong.

    I didn't say it wasn't. I just said that it was inevitable that it would happen given human nature, and that if the Modell family didn't want this to happen.....which they knew it would....or were stupid if they didn't...then they should have taken steps to avoid it.

    Hell, I didn't even know that he had a gravesite. I assumed he was cremated, or put into a private, secured mausoleum.

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    This will pass in a few weeks but how can any self-respecting Browns fan applaud this? I mean my God how does this make our fan base look, it's unbelieveably dumb. I hope he gets charged with something so other people don't get this stupid idea again.

  • C Captain Cheesedick wrote on last edited by
    #45

    No self respecting Browns fan is applauding this. As I read the posts, it's evident the majority think it's a classless, stupid and embarrassing representation of a Browns fan. Not at all representative of the Browns fans.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #46

    The guy should have his ass kicked.

    WSS

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #47

    I don't know about you all, but l remember the year after the move l tried watching a few Ravens games thinking l'd root for those guys. It's the same guys l pulled for the year before, right? Just a change in uniform, team name, and city. But basically the same guys.

    It wasn't the same though. I couldn't put my finger on it, but it wasn't my grandpa's team, and it wasn't my team either. I simply didn't have a football team to root for anymore.

    Am l alone in that? Did anyone else try to get behind the Ravens those first couple years, but couldn't?

  • I don't know about you all, but l remember the year after the move l tried watching a few Ravens games thinking l'd root for those guys. It's the same guys l pulled for the year before, right? Just a change in uniform, team name, and city. But basically the same guys.

    It wasn't the same though. I couldn't put my finger on it, but it wasn't my grandpa's team, and it wasn't my team either. I simply didn't have a football team to root for anymore.

    Am l alone in that? Did anyone else try to get behind the Ravens those first couple years, but couldn't?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I don't know about you all, but l remember the year after the move l tried watching a few Ravens games thinking l'd root for those guys. It's the same guys l pulled for the year before, right? Just a change in uniform, team name, and city. But basically the same guys.

    It wasn't the same though. I couldn't put my finger on it, but it wasn't my grandpa's team, and it wasn't my team either. I simply didn't have a football team to root for anymore.

    Am l alone in that? Did anyone else try to get behind the Ravens those first couple years, but couldn't?

    I basically didn't watch NFL football for three years.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    I don't know about you all, but l remember the year after the move l tried watching a few Ravens games thinking l'd root for those guys. It's the same guys l pulled for the year before, right? Just a change in uniform, team name, and city. But basically the same guys.

    It wasn't the same though. I couldn't put my finger on it, but it wasn't my grandpa's team, and it wasn't my team either. I simply didn't have a football team to root for anymore.

    Am l alone in that? Did anyone else try to get behind the Ravens those first couple years, but couldn't?

    I basically didn't watch NFL football for three years.

    TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @hoorta said:

    I basically didn't watch NFL football for three years.

    @hoorta said:

    I basically didn't watch NFL football for three years.

    My fix came from fantasy football, rooted for the players and not the jersey.

  • not all browns' fans are immature little bitches that said i'll piss on someone's grave.

    better watch those words you spout when saying shit like 'he got what he deserved' and 'good riddance'. there might be a few people in your lifetime that you've pissed off that feel that way about you.

    hate is just stupid and karma is a bitch.

    L LovesJohnnysWood wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @miktoxic said:

    not all browns' fans are immature little bitches that said i'll piss on someone's grave.

    Which admin or poster on this board was that?

  • This will pass in a few weeks but how can any self-respecting Browns fan applaud this? I mean my God how does this make our fan base look, it's unbelieveably dumb. I hope he gets charged with something so other people don't get this stupid idea again.

    R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @jrb12711 said:

    This will pass in a few weeks but how can any self-respecting Browns fan applaud this? I mean my God how does this make our fan base look, it's unbelieveably dumb. I hope he gets charged with something so other people don't get this stupid idea again.

    every fan base looks stupid because every fan base includes idiots. This act represents one man, a guy who pissed NEXT TO someone's grave. Who gives a shit about a grave getting pissed next to anyway, art doesn't care, he's fucking dead.