Skip to content

Hoyer will start !

The Browns Board
265 38 9.2k
  • LOL this whole board. Just sit back this season and enjoy the times JFF is in. Sometimes you'll be saying, "Ah, shit NO!" and other times you'll be saying, "Holy SHIT! Did he just do that!"

    And often times both things will be said on the exact same play one after the other. Whateveer happens you will be entertained.

  • love him or hate him, jff has brought a level of preseason excitement unmatched in brownsland for who knows how long

  • LOL this whole board. Just sit back this season and enjoy the times JFF is in. Sometimes you'll be saying, "Ah, shit NO!" and other times you'll be saying, "Holy SHIT! Did he just do that!"

    And often times both things will be said on the exact same play one after the other. Whateveer happens you will be entertained.

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL this whole board. Just sit back this season and enjoy the times JFF is in. Sometimes you'll be saying, "Ah, shit NO!" and other times you'll be saying, "Holy SHIT! Did he just do that!"

    And often times both things will be said on the exact same play one after the other. Whateveer happens you will be entertained.

    i think we all get that. not every JF fan that has come here has been as smart and gracious as you. most of the outrageous ones have calmed down, but in recent weeks there's been an influx of people (i'm thinking kids) just blasting the fact that fans don't give in to the JF frenzy and we don't know what the F we are doing or talking about.

    if we all make it to week 8 without imploding then i think we'll all come out of it fine.

    the fact that these kids don't get it that we DO want manziel to succeed is mind blowing. if he was dominating TC i think there would be another take on it from everyone. the fact that he's not is just par for the course right now. 11 QBs and counting? been there. done that.

  • LOL this whole board. Just sit back this season and enjoy the times JFF is in. Sometimes you'll be saying, "Ah, shit NO!" and other times you'll be saying, "Holy SHIT! Did he just do that!"

    And often times both things will be said on the exact same play one after the other. Whateveer happens you will be entertained.

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL this whole board. Just sit back this season and enjoy the times JFF is in. Sometimes you'll be saying, "Ah, shit NO!" and other times you'll be saying, "Holy SHIT! Did he just do that!"

    And often times both things will be said on the exact same play one after the other. Whateveer happens you will be entertained.

    If entertainment was what I wanted I'd rent a movie...

    Been wondering where you've been lately.

    JM is not "in anything yet... but neither is Hoyer. The depth chart prior to Preseason Game 1 does not matter. The chart prior to Preseason game 3 is the one that matters.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    LOL this whole board. Just sit back this season and enjoy the times JFF is in. Sometimes you'll be saying, "Ah, shit NO!" and other times you'll be saying, "Holy SHIT! Did he just do that!"

    And often times both things will be said on the exact same play one after the other. Whateveer happens you will be entertained.

    If entertainment was what I wanted I'd rent a movie...

    Been wondering where you've been lately.

    JM is not "in anything yet... but neither is Hoyer. The depth chart prior to Preseason Game 1 does not matter. The chart prior to Preseason game 3 is the one that matters.

    @tour2ma said:

    If entertainment was what I wanted I'd rent a movie...

    Been wondering where you've been lately.

    LOL! I'm in Colorado hiking Rocky Mountain National Park trails and driving to Blackhawk for the casinoes. Too busy enjoying life to contribute much until we actually get to see some games. Looking forward to preseason!

    PS-and thanks for the compliment miktoxic.

  • @tour2ma said:

    If entertainment was what I wanted I'd rent a movie...

    Been wondering where you've been lately.

    LOL! I'm in Colorado hiking Rocky Mountain National Park trails and driving to Blackhawk for the casinoes. Too busy enjoying life to contribute much until we actually get to see some games. Looking forward to preseason!

    PS-and thanks for the compliment miktoxic.

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! I'm in Colorado hiking Rocky Mountain National Park trails...

    LOL... Code for "blazing more weed than a DEA bonfire"... 🙂

  • Love Manziel.

    Hate his fans.

    TexMex classless douchebags.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Love Manziel.

    Hate his fans.

    TexMex classless douchebags.

    Zombo

    This X 10. I'm trying to get on board with the fact we brought him in, and I hope he tears it up, but his fans make it difficult
  • Love Manziel.

    Hate his fans.

    TexMex classless douchebags.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Love Manziel.

    Hate his fans.

    TexMex classless douchebags.

    Zombo

    Feel the same way. Don't know why all these Manziel fans come on here to start flame wars, it's really brought the board into more pissing matches than usual during the off season. I don't get how grown men can be so engrossed with a kid.

    I root for the Browns. Regardless of whoever is the QB, WR, or whatever. So long as they win it's all good with me. Hoyer was showing he could win with the Browns, although it was only a couple games he has a style that appears to work well in the NFL. Get the ball out to your receivers quickly. That's the only reason I see him as ahead in the QB competition. What is there to lose letting him play and Johnny sit and learn. If Hoyer sucks or can't perform, then it's time to see what Johnny has. If Hoyer shows he hasn't recovered fully then maybe start Johnny.

    The draft is a crap shoot. You never know how a guy will perform at the NFL level.

  • @usfbrown said:

    First of all your a dick weed. 2nd I don't give a fuck who plays what position so long as they win. I'm a fan of the browns. And in retrospect, yeah let Luck sit and learn so long as Hoyer is winning games.

    Guess the Packers were dumbasses for not starting Rogers right away since favre was on the decline. Go to TMZ to get your johhny news.

    I didn't realize Brian Hoyer was on the same level as Brett Favre.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I didn't realize Brian Hoyer was on the same level as Brett Favre.

    That's exactly what i said. You're starting to act like the Manziel lovers.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I didn't realize Brian Hoyer was on the same level as Brett Favre.

    That's exactly what i said. You're starting to act like the Manziel lovers.

    @usfbrown said:

    That's exactly what i said. You're starting to act like the Manziel lovers.

    I think he already is one 😉

  • @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! I'm in Colorado hiking Rocky Mountain National Park trails...

    LOL... Code for "blazing more weed than a DEA bonfire"... 🙂

    @tour2ma said:

    LOL... Code for "blazing more weed than a DEA bonfire"... 🙂

    😎

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I didn't realize Brian Hoyer was on the same level as Brett Favre.

    That's exactly what i said. You're starting to act like the Manziel lovers.

    @usfbrown said:

    That's exactly what i said. You're starting to act like the Manziel lovers.

    If that's not what you're saying, then your comparison is invalid.

  • I have been reading message boards about Johnny since he was in HS. I haven't missed one of his games since he was a freshman in HS. You guys don't have ANYTHING on how bad the Texas AM board (TexAgs) slammed him until he finally got on the field. There was a lot of crow eating on that board. Sure I am a homer but the kid is something special. He has a rare combination of athletic ability, brains and heart. So far he has proved everybody wrong and I think the NFL is just the final step. He will never get a scholarship to a D! school. He will never start at a D1 school. He will never play QB at a D1 school. He will get crushed in the SEC. He will not win the Heisman as a freshman...blah blah blah. Johnny just wins or dies trying. Ok I am done for now 😁

  • @mike-h said:

    Openly wishing injury on the kid by one of the mods.

    Definitely an anti-Manziel, homer-visioned, retirement home forum for the bottom of the barrel of the fan base.

    Please just leave.

    You are actually the worst thing about this board right now.

    I mean, if 10 different people call you a condescending prick, you might just be one.

    It's a shame, you used to be interesting when you talked about football.

    Z

  • I don't agree with Hoorta's take on Manziel, but they are his opinions and they are valid, why be such a fuckstick about it?

    You'e the only asshole that complains about the forum, and you are the only asshole that just about everyone thinks is an asshole.

    Ghoolie is actually more likable than you right now, and he derides the entire fan base.

    It's football season now, there's a game this Saturday, so it's time to get rid of the assholes who don't talk about football and the assholes that whine and bitch about the forum.

    Let's see ... That would be Mike H. And Mike H..

    Sorry you turned into such a douchebag.

    But it's time to move on.

    Z

  • @mike-h said:

    Haha, fuck you dude.

    Another internet pussy. Wouldn't say it to my face because you're gutless.

    And you are a piss poor writer. Good luck with all that.

    Z

  • @mike-h said:

    Openly wishing injury on the kid by one of the mods.

    Definitely an anti-Manziel, homer-visioned, retirement home forum for the bottom of the barrel of the fan base.

    Don't misquote me Mike. Wish injury? Don't think so. Reading comprehension problem? Likely. I said the possibility of injury is rather high- so did Bill Parcells, FWIW. Really- if you want to be a dick about it, as Z said go back to the 'Tard. They may appreciate your vast wisdom more over there.

    I can sure as shit guarantee you'd get your ass kicked off there in short order if you were 1\2 as abrasive and antagonistic as you are here.

  • @mike-h said:

    I'm sorry, but your opinion of my writing means nothing. The guy who keeps giving me cash doesn't seem to agree.

    So many bitter assholes in this place... and the true colors come out at times like these.

    You're just another bitter ass old dude who probably pissed away his life and is spending his twilight years sitting on the internet.

    Cheers bro.

    My life is great. No bitterness. Just time to take out the trash.

    Oh .. and I'm pretty sure the only guy giving you cash is the one with his dick in your mouth.

    Zombo

  • @mike-h said:

    Even after they're wrong, there's no crow eating. Just more spin and delusional posts about their football knowledgebase. Nothing to see here

    Talk about obsessive compulsive behavior. 'Twas pointed out to you before- Nothing to see here? Then why are you wasting your time with us?

    @mike-h said:

    No, I respect a lot of their opinions, and you didn't say anything about the possibility of injury being rather high. You openly wished he got hurt, then backtracked and said it was sarcasm.

    You're a garbage mod, fan, prognosticator, whatever you think you are.

    And just who do you think you are? God's gift to football knowledge? Apparently more that a few of our other posters happen to think along those lines. Toooo bad you don't like the way I moderate- you happen to be in a class of one about that. FYI, this garbage fan has had Season tickets since 1999, can you say the same? Then STFU about that one. I had Watkins at #4, so you can STFU about that one too. 🙂

    When you resort to name calling & personal insults- you've already lost the argument Mike. Maybe you'll realize it when you grow up, and learn to respect dissenting opinions- even if you disagree with them. I learned that lesson a long, long time ago. Internet Rules of Engagement 100. Congrats on getting both me and Zombo pissed off- that's a rare Daily Double. You're adding nothing to this thread, and of late forum- except a lot of hate.

    Adios, and you won't be missed. .

  • dude turned into a train wreck. dog must have died or wife must have left him.

    geesh. i felt embarrassed for him.

    drive safe! have a nice day!