JF leapfrogs Hoyer (accord. to source)
-
this^^
x1k.
-
Sick burn, man.
Thank you???
not sure if anyone mentioned this or not but JF in an interview today said he is not ready for the regular season yet but he will be by opening day. Probably a good reason as to why he did not get the start Monday night.
Reason like he is still behind? Yup...
Just posted it in another thread...
Manziel: 'I'm not ready for Pittsburgh'
http://www.wkyc.com/story/sports/nfl/browns/2014/08/16/manziel-im-not-ready-for-pittsburgh/14162577/
"That's not saying I'm not ready or I won't be ready. I don't want that taken out of context. It's just right now in my second preseason game, I'm not ready to go out and start week one because there's a lot of time left until that point."
Lot of time? Now until Tuesday morning is "a lot of time"?
... my current girl a c word...
You must be rich....
-
bountifully so.
-
Dude, you're wasting your time and the argument has gone on and on and on. Nothing new is being said about either QB. Hoyer looked good for the short time he has started. Manziel was a beast in college and I think he will be very exciting to watch at the pro level. I also believe he is the future at QB, not Hoyer. With that being said, we can wait a little longer to see how it plays out, or we can continue to argue about it until we are blue in the face.Because I think Johnny can win two regular season games?
That's all Hoyer has accomplished in his entire time in the NFL. That is what everyone keeps pointing to when I ask what Hoyer has done that Manziel has not. Is it not?
Dude, you're wasting your time and the argument has gone on and on and on. Nothing new is being said about either QB. Hoyer looked good for the short time he has started. Manziel was a beast in college and I think he will be very exciting to watch at the pro level. I also believe he is the future at QB, not Hoyer. With that being said, we can wait a little longer to see how it plays out, or we can continue to argue about it until we are blue in the face.
Fair enough.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login