Skip to content

Would You Trade JF?

The Browns Board
125 37 4.5k
  • @everlastingxxx said:

    Maybe after he makes a Pro Bowl, lol. But Martin has been the real deal so far. Williams is going to have a big year.

    That is why I want them. You wanna make the deal, you gots to pony up.

    You wanna make that deal or not?

    On a side note, Cowboys are stocked at WR, if i were the Browns i would keep an eye on any WRs the Cowboys cut. There are two kids, Byrd and Boyd who i think have alot of potential. Dallas might try to sneak them onto the practice squad. Harris might be expendable this year.

  • @comeonman said:

    There sure is a lot of smoke on the internet about an Andre Johnson for Hoyer trade

    That would be a dumb trade for Houston...

    Who would Hoyer have to throw to?

    @utzie said:

    That would be a dumb trade for Houston...

    Who would Hoyer have to throw to?

    Not our problem, is it?

  • Yes. I'd just give them manziel for free if it would get his homo fans off this board.

    @usfbrown said:

    Yes. I'd just give them manziel for free if it would get his homo fans off this board.

    Amen

  • I'm so glad he's the long term QB to piss off all the old men like Woody and USF and Choco.

    Pissed off old men

  • why does everyone think Marcus Mariota or Raepist Winston is such hot shit?

    WSS

  • why does everyone think Marcus Mariota or Raepist Winston is such hot shit?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    why does everyone think Marcus Mariota or Raepist Winston is such hot shit?

    WSS

    Mariota has never blown me away personally. Whenever he plays a good defense he crumbles (see Stanford) and he holds on to the ball far too long but he does have the intangibles you like.

    Winston is Luck/Manning/Elway RARITY of a talent. Maybe better than all of them by account of his freshman year.

    However, Jameis off the field is a different story.

  • I think Bryce Petty is the best of the bunch.

  • I think Bryce Petty is the best of the bunch.

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    I think Bryce Petty is the best of the bunch.

    1. Jameis Winston by a long shot (whether you like him or not, he's a rare talent) but look out for Christian Hackenberg from Penn St.

  • I'm so glad he's the long term QB to piss off all the old men like Woody and USF and Choco.

    Pissed off old men

    @walterwhite said:

    I'm so glad he's the long term QB to piss off all the old men like Woody and USF and Choco.

    Pissed off old men

    how do you come to the conclusion that these people are old? what is your definition of old 35?

    you know woody just graduated college so...........way off base.

    btw. didn't you post about drafting mariota when the word came out how bad manziel was looking in TC? wow. you flip more than a circus tumbler.

  • @walterwhite said:

    I'm so glad he's the long term QB to piss off all the old men like Woody and USF and Choco.

    Pissed off old men

    how do you come to the conclusion that these people are old? what is your definition of old 35?

    you know woody just graduated college so...........way off base.

    btw. didn't you post about drafting mariota when the word came out how bad manziel was looking in TC? wow. you flip more than a circus tumbler.

    @miktoxic said:

    how do you come to the conclusion that these people are old? what is your definition of old 35?

    you know woody just graduated college so...........way off base.

    btw. didn't you post about drafting mariota when the word came out how bad manziel was looking in TC? wow. you flip more than a circus tumbler.

    What?

    MANZIEL is the future. Everyone knows it. Take off your tin foil hat and join the party pops

  • XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    I think Bryce Petty is the best of the bunch.

    1. Jameis Winston by a long shot (whether you like him or not, he's a rare talent) but look out for Christian Hackenberg from Penn St.

    @walterwhite said:

    1. Jameis Winston by a long shot (whether you like him or not, he's a rare talent) but look out for Christian Hackenberg from Penn St.

    Nope. Head over measurables when it comes to the NFL and Im pretty sure Winston is Retarded. Hack may be alright but neither him or Winston will be in the '15 draft.
  • @walterwhite said:

    I'm so glad he's the long term QB to piss off all the old men like Woody and USF and Choco.

    Pissed off old men

    how do you come to the conclusion that these people are old? what is your definition of old 35?

    you know woody just graduated college so...........way off base.

    btw. didn't you post about drafting mariota when the word came out how bad manziel was looking in TC? wow. you flip more than a circus tumbler.

    @miktoxic said:

    how do you come to the conclusion that these people are old? what is your definition of old 35?

    you know woody just graduated college so...........way off base.

    btw. didn't you post about drafting mariota when the word came out how bad manziel was looking in TC? wow. you flip more than a circus tumbler.

    Fucking young whippersnappers!

  • @miktoxic said:

    how do you come to the conclusion that these people are old? what is your definition of old 35?

    you know woody just graduated college so...........way off base.

    btw. didn't you post about drafting mariota when the word came out how bad manziel was looking in TC? wow. you flip more than a circus tumbler.

    What?

    MANZIEL is the future. Everyone knows it. Take off your tin foil hat and join the party pops

    @walterwhite said:

    What?

    MANZIEL is the future. Everyone knows it. Take off your tin foil hat and join the party pops

    WalterWhite

    Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:03 PM

    My biggest fear is if Manziel and Hoyer both shit the bed and we have a chance to draft a Mariota, Hundley, Winston, Petty, Mannion like prospect.

    Seriously, this could only happen to us.

    the flip floppers party featuring the spin doctors?

  • why does everyone think Marcus Mariota or Raepist Winston is such hot shit?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    why does everyone think Marcus Mariota or Raepist Winston is such hot shit?

    WSS

    Same reason the draft in 2014 was loaded with premium qb talent...........about the time of the 2013 season opening. You never know in college.

  • No I wouldnt trade him ... jeezus ... the one thing we need is ... a quarterback!

    Let the kid do his thing as a Brown.

    Wreck this fucking league.

    Z

  • Intriguing hypothetical. I'm not sure what I would do. Flipping the 22nd pick into 2 or 3 future first rounders would be a hell of a return, especially without playing a down. However that throws us back into armchair college QB scouting for at least another year which sounds awful.

    All I know is that if JM doesn't work out, we need to hire Paul Johnson and start running the triple option. The whole forward pass thing is a fad anyways.

  • So while we are being hypothetical what if the Browns brass has soured on JFF the person? What if they do not see someone who can work hard enough to distinguish theirself from a "career backup". What if Jimmy said to the boys, " Shit fellas you were right I fucked up."

    The rumor is "blockbuster deal". Hoyer to Texans is not a block buster deal. JFF to Houston for Andre Johnson and the Texans 2015 1st rounder, thats a blockbuster.

    WalterWhite dont bother calling me an old fart or any of the rest of your blow hard ''I'm young and cool" bullshit. I honestly dont even know how you talk while your deepthroating Johnny.

    I am just being hypothetical here but it certainly wouldnt break my heart to see this trade.

  • So while we are being hypothetical what if the Browns brass has soured on JFF the person? What if they do not see someone who can work hard enough to distinguish theirself from a "career backup". What if Jimmy said to the boys, " Shit fellas you were right I fucked up."

    The rumor is "blockbuster deal". Hoyer to Texans is not a block buster deal. JFF to Houston for Andre Johnson and the Texans 2015 1st rounder, thats a blockbuster.

    WalterWhite dont bother calling me an old fart or any of the rest of your blow hard ''I'm young and cool" bullshit. I honestly dont even know how you talk while your deepthroating Johnny.

    I am just being hypothetical here but it certainly wouldnt break my heart to see this trade.

    @jcam222 said:

    WalterWhite dont bother calling me an old fart or any of the rest of your blow hard ''I'm young and cool" bullshit. I honestly dont even know how you talk while your deepthroating Johnny.

    If ANY of you think there is a remote chance of JF getting traded you guys are fucking morons.

    He's our future franchise QB who's the face of the city with Lebron.

  • @jcam222 said:

    WalterWhite dont bother calling me an old fart or any of the rest of your blow hard ''I'm young and cool" bullshit. I honestly dont even know how you talk while your deepthroating Johnny.

    If ANY of you think there is a remote chance of JF getting traded you guys are fucking morons.

    He's our future franchise QB who's the face of the city with Lebron.

    @walterwhite said:

    If ANY of you think there is a remote chance of JF getting traded you guys are fucking morons.

    He's our future franchise QB who's the face of the city with Lebron.

    There's always a chance for trades even if extremely remote hence the term "hypothetical". Even if they wanted to the PR damage control would be a nightmare. You dont however have a clue whether or not JFF will actually pan out as the face of a franchise. The fact you continually berate anyone who disagrees with your assessment of Johnny as old and stupid is pure bullshit. I mean seriously most of your posts on the Johnny are one step away from a love letter.

    As a Browns fan I hope you are right but you might want to at least spit it out for a minute and open your mind to the possibilty hes not the QB god you think he is.