Skip to content

Would You Trade JF?

The Browns Board
125 37 4.5k
  • Intriguing hypothetical. I'm not sure what I would do. Flipping the 22nd pick into 2 or 3 future first rounders would be a hell of a return, especially without playing a down. However that throws us back into armchair college QB scouting for at least another year which sounds awful.

    All I know is that if JM doesn't work out, we need to hire Paul Johnson and start running the triple option. The whole forward pass thing is a fad anyways.

  • So while we are being hypothetical what if the Browns brass has soured on JFF the person? What if they do not see someone who can work hard enough to distinguish theirself from a "career backup". What if Jimmy said to the boys, " Shit fellas you were right I fucked up."

    The rumor is "blockbuster deal". Hoyer to Texans is not a block buster deal. JFF to Houston for Andre Johnson and the Texans 2015 1st rounder, thats a blockbuster.

    WalterWhite dont bother calling me an old fart or any of the rest of your blow hard ''I'm young and cool" bullshit. I honestly dont even know how you talk while your deepthroating Johnny.

    I am just being hypothetical here but it certainly wouldnt break my heart to see this trade.

  • So while we are being hypothetical what if the Browns brass has soured on JFF the person? What if they do not see someone who can work hard enough to distinguish theirself from a "career backup". What if Jimmy said to the boys, " Shit fellas you were right I fucked up."

    The rumor is "blockbuster deal". Hoyer to Texans is not a block buster deal. JFF to Houston for Andre Johnson and the Texans 2015 1st rounder, thats a blockbuster.

    WalterWhite dont bother calling me an old fart or any of the rest of your blow hard ''I'm young and cool" bullshit. I honestly dont even know how you talk while your deepthroating Johnny.

    I am just being hypothetical here but it certainly wouldnt break my heart to see this trade.

    @jcam222 said:

    WalterWhite dont bother calling me an old fart or any of the rest of your blow hard ''I'm young and cool" bullshit. I honestly dont even know how you talk while your deepthroating Johnny.

    If ANY of you think there is a remote chance of JF getting traded you guys are fucking morons.

    He's our future franchise QB who's the face of the city with Lebron.

  • @jcam222 said:

    WalterWhite dont bother calling me an old fart or any of the rest of your blow hard ''I'm young and cool" bullshit. I honestly dont even know how you talk while your deepthroating Johnny.

    If ANY of you think there is a remote chance of JF getting traded you guys are fucking morons.

    He's our future franchise QB who's the face of the city with Lebron.

    @walterwhite said:

    If ANY of you think there is a remote chance of JF getting traded you guys are fucking morons.

    He's our future franchise QB who's the face of the city with Lebron.

    There's always a chance for trades even if extremely remote hence the term "hypothetical". Even if they wanted to the PR damage control would be a nightmare. You dont however have a clue whether or not JFF will actually pan out as the face of a franchise. The fact you continually berate anyone who disagrees with your assessment of Johnny as old and stupid is pure bullshit. I mean seriously most of your posts on the Johnny are one step away from a love letter.

    As a Browns fan I hope you are right but you might want to at least spit it out for a minute and open your mind to the possibilty hes not the QB god you think he is.

  • I'd trade him in a heart beat for the right return.. But again, the Browns are my second team so I'm less emotionally vested than most of you guys..

  • @walterwhite said:

    If ANY of you think there is a remote chance of JF getting traded you guys are fucking morons.

    He's our future franchise QB who's the face of the city with Lebron.

    There's always a chance for trades even if extremely remote hence the term "hypothetical". Even if they wanted to the PR damage control would be a nightmare. You dont however have a clue whether or not JFF will actually pan out as the face of a franchise. The fact you continually berate anyone who disagrees with your assessment of Johnny as old and stupid is pure bullshit. I mean seriously most of your posts on the Johnny are one step away from a love letter.

    As a Browns fan I hope you are right but you might want to at least spit it out for a minute and open your mind to the possibilty hes not the QB god you think he is.

    @jcam222 said:

    There's always a chance for trades even if extremely remote hence the term "hypothetical". Even if they wanted to the PR damage control would be a nightmare. You dont however have a clue whether or not JFF will actually pan out as the face of a franchise. The fact you continually berate anyone who disagrees with your assessment of Johnny as old and stupid is pure bullshit. I mean seriously most of your posts on the Johnny are one step away from a love letter.

    As a Browns fan I hope you are right but you might want to at least spit it out for a minute and open your mind to the possibilty hes not the QB god you think he is.

    He's the greatest of all time, the faster you accept that, the better off you'll be fart face.

  • Good one

  • @jcam222 said:

    There's always a chance for trades even if extremely remote hence the term "hypothetical". Even if they wanted to the PR damage control would be a nightmare. You dont however have a clue whether or not JFF will actually pan out as the face of a franchise. The fact you continually berate anyone who disagrees with your assessment of Johnny as old and stupid is pure bullshit. I mean seriously most of your posts on the Johnny are one step away from a love letter.

    As a Browns fan I hope you are right but you might want to at least spit it out for a minute and open your mind to the possibilty hes not the QB god you think he is.

    He's the greatest of all time, the faster you accept that, the better off you'll be fart face.

    @walterwhite said:

    He's the greatest of all time, the faster you accept that, the better off you'll be fart face.

    Troll alert.

  • @walterwhite said:

    He's the greatest of all time, the faster you accept that, the better off you'll be fart face.

    Troll alert.

    @usfbrown said:

    Troll alert.

    Ya think?

  • Somebody bookmark this thread so in 5 years we can clearly define who has to eat their words.

  • @jcam222 said:

    WalterWhite dont bother calling me an old fart or any of the rest of your blow hard ''I'm young and cool" bullshit. I honestly dont even know how you talk while your deepthroating Johnny.

    If ANY of you think there is a remote chance of JF getting traded you guys are fucking morons.

    He's our future franchise QB who's the face of the city with Lebron.

    @walterwhite said:

    If ANY of you think there is a remote chance of JF getting traded you guys are fucking morons.

    He's our future franchise QB who's the face of the city with Lebron.

    Not quite. Lebron has proven himself in the NBA obviously. He is filthy rich and I don't really like him. But he is a great BB player. Manziel hasn't proven shit in the NFL yet.

  • I think Walter really hates Manziel and is a super liberal trolling this board.

  • @walterwhite said:

    If ANY of you think there is a remote chance of JF getting traded you guys are fucking morons.

    He's our future franchise QB who's the face of the city with Lebron.

    Not quite. Lebron has proven himself in the NBA obviously. He is filthy rich and I don't really like him. But he is a great BB player. Manziel hasn't proven shit in the NFL yet.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Not quite. Lebron has proven himself in the NBA obviously. He is filthy rich and I don't really like him. But he is a great BB player. Manziel hasn't proven shit in the NFL yet.

    I dont think thats the reason the QB we just invested a 1st round (and a 4th?) pick on wont be traded. If we trade him for 5 1st round picks and he goes on to be a good QB we got ripped off and we look like complete asses. Get used to it guys, he shouldnt even be getting traded in your imaginations, no chance it happens, and its really time to get behind Johnny.
  • "Would you trade all of your offensive players for star defensive players

    around the league? Like, you know, then you could have the best defense

    in the NFL, because, you know, like, defense wins superbowls and then,

    you know....."

    My vacation thread was more legit, and I haven't had time to put my

    pics on the internet yet without going to a bit of trouble.

    Trade Manziel? Seriously? Can't be.

  • I think Bryce Petty is the best of the bunch.

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    I think Bryce Petty is the best of the bunch.

    We are talking football here, not NASCAR. Talk about one of Richard's grandkids on the NASCAR forum. (oh, you mean we don't have a NASCAR forum?) Doh! 😉

  • @jcam222 said:

    WalterWhite dont bother calling me an old fart or any of the rest of your blow hard ''I'm young and cool" bullshit. I honestly dont even know how you talk while your deepthroating Johnny.

    If ANY of you think there is a remote chance of JF getting traded you guys are fucking morons.

    He's our future franchise QB who's the face of the city with Lebron.

    @walterwhite said:

    If ANY of you think there is a remote chance of JF getting traded you guys are fucking morons.

    He's our future franchise QB who's the face of the city with Lebron.

    Babe Ruth got traded.....so that means anyone can get traded. Will he? Probably not......but never say never.

  • XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    I think Bryce Petty is the best of the bunch.

    We are talking football here, not NASCAR. Talk about one of Richard's grandkids on the NASCAR forum. (oh, you mean we don't have a NASCAR forum?) Doh! 😉

    @the-gipper said:

    We are talking football here, not NASCAR. Talk about one of Richard's grandkids on the NASCAR forum. (oh, you mean we don't have a NASCAR forum?) Doh! 😉

    Haha, for good reason. We could almost consider Winston Nascar talk also lol
  • Who would trade their first round QB they just drafted before he even takes an NFL snap? Stupidest idea ever...

  • Who would trade their first round QB they just drafted before he even takes an NFL snap? Stupidest idea ever...

    @thenew23 said:

    Who would trade their first round QB they just drafted before he even takes an NFL snap? Stupidest idea ever...

    To get a better quarterback, plus another first round prospect?

    I know, thinking about anything other than right now hurts your brain.