Brian Hoyer
-
Zombo said:
Alright, I can bring them back if you guys enjoyed sparring with them.
We want Barabbas!
Z
It just gets old rehashing the same things in every thread. I don't know if these guys are just dumb or trolling. I'm hoping the later because they just do not understand how to debate, constantly put words in your mouth, and gloss over the main point.
I'll just start using that ignore function a lot more if those losers are let back in. But you'll have the same threads going out of control over and over.
-
Zombo said:
Alright, I can bring them back if you guys enjoyed sparring with them.
We want Barabbas!
Z
It just gets old rehashing the same things in every thread. I don't know if these guys are just dumb or trolling. I'm hoping the later because they just do not understand how to debate, constantly put words in your mouth, and gloss over the main point.
I'll just start using that ignore function a lot more if those losers are let back in. But you'll have the same threads going out of control over and over.
-
Zombo said:
Alright, I can bring them back if you guys enjoyed sparring with them.
We want Barabbas!
Z
I'll take all the news Browns fans no matter how they arrived at enlightenment.
I will feel bad for whichever of the two, or even three quarterbacks that don't succeed no matter who they might be.
Too much negative quarterback energy here. Save your hate for the Steelers.
WSS
I'll take all the news Browns fans no matter how they arrived at enlightenment.
I will feel bad for whichever of the two, or even three quarterbacks that don't succeed no matter who they might be.
Too much negative quarterback energy here. Save your hate for the Steelers.
WSS
Seriously. Why bash your own players.
Though I do get the hate for player-only fans. It's childish
-
No interest in discussing football with them. If one was actually a former player, then its sad how fucking stupid he was. Even sadder how they relished a project QB and turned a blind eye to actually watch.
Fucking sad....a former player should know better and be objective.
Makes me even happier they're gone.
-
You banned a former nfl player; it's pretty funny.Zombo said:
Alright, I can bring them back if you guys enjoyed sparring with them.
We want Barabbas!
Z
I'll ban myself.
This Is your sandbox, I get that.
Enjoy the season, guys.
Go browns
You banned a former nfl player; it's pretty funny.
I'll ban myself.
This Is your sandbox, I get that.
Enjoy the season, guys.
Go browns
Was it something I said? Former who what?
Speaking of Short'n'Stocky (who is lurking as I type this)... I swear I saw him in a promo for some upcoming tribute to JM. Sitting at a table in what appeared to be "the Bird" (Dixie Chicken, the College Station bar for the uninitiated). Same ball cap and everything...
-
Zombo said:
Alright, I can bring them back if you guys enjoyed sparring with them.
We want Barabbas!
Z
Yea, let them back. I am interested in hearing what these guys may have to say once JFF has some real time in the NFL.
-
Zombo said:
Alright, I can bring them back if you guys enjoyed sparring with them.
We want Barabbas!
Z
Yea, let them back. I am interested in hearing what these guys may have to say once JFF has some real time in the NFL.
Yea, let them back. I am interested in hearing what these guys may have to say once JFF has some real time in the NFL.
I have an early prediction:
If he comes out and lights it up--"We Told You So"!!!
And then we'll have to shut the forum down for 3 days while we clean off the jizz.
If he struggles and/or plays badly--"Pettine damaged his confidence by saying mean things and not just
giving him the starting job because Hoyer is a joke, etc., etc.", OR "Shanahan is an idiot who isn't using him
correctly", OR "the people on the BB hurt his feelings and said mean things like he should have to earn his
place in the starting lineup and didn't immediately drop to their knees and offer him oral pleasure, etc., etc."
-
either way regular browns fans are going to have to deal with these guys until they realize manziel is only human.
-
If he plays the way some of these guys think he will, we'll all be Johnny fans.
Hell, after his 3rd Superbowl win, l'll name my first born after him. She's 13, and a girl, so she won't like that much, but we all have to make sacrifices to pay homage to Johnny.
-
Bring them back. New blood always stirs things up a bit on the big board. Their posts are usually coherent and, at times, provoking.
-
they'll all disappear if he can't beat out hoyer during the regular season barring injury.
if he sucks as bad as they think hoyer is, do you think they'll stick with him for another year?
-
Everyone might want to reread the original post again.
Should start to be a bit more clear.
-
Everyone might want to reread the original post again.
Should start to be a bit more clear.
Everyone might want to reread the original post again.
Should start to be a bit more clear.
Why... it's all you ever post... time after time after time after...
-
Everyone might want to reread the original post again.
Should start to be a bit more clear.
Everyone might want to reread the original post again.
Should start to be a bit more clear.
Ah, you there! Way to talk about Brian Hoyer without actually talking about Brian Hoyer. Good for you.
-
Nobody talking about the next Len Dawson/Kurt Warner/6th Round QB from 00 anymore?
-
Nobody talking about the next Len Dawson/Kurt Warner/6th Round QB from 00 anymore?
Nobody talking about the next Len Dawson/Kurt Warner/6th Round QB from 00 anymore?
It's preseason, Bud. Bring on the Hoyer hate after the Steeler game if you must.
Zombo
-
Hoyer is our best chance.
Manzere will flatten out if Pettine throws his tiny ass to the Steelers week 1..
-
I don't understand the complication here...in every season opportunity comes...Start Hoyer. There will be a point in the season where JFF will have an opportunity to seize the job - like Kap in SF, Warner in St L , and Brady in NE.... or the shit the bed like dozens of guys no one remembers. Call it now Pettine so your team can focus on getting ready for Pittspuke.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login