Brian Hoyer
-
Why bother wasting your time with these fucking Texas queers. Seriously, we've all stated over and over there's no hate for JM and we are glad he's on the team. We just feel he should earn his spot.
These guys are as dense as the cows they screw in their pasture. I've read the same damn arguments in nearly every thread.
These guys love manziel as strange as it is for a grown man to be obsessed so much with a kid. The football gods have blessed us with his presence. The fact that he wasn't first pick in the draft is irrelevant because every team that passed over him are stupid compared to a sister fucking cowboy who has watched every game JM has played in. I mean really these NFL guys are dolts if they don't see we hit the jackpot.
-
Hahaha @ darkside5.
If your analysis was correct then Tebow (2.5 million+ Twit followers and bonafide jersey seller/crowd gatherer/great college stats)compares rather well to Manziel (1 million Twit followers).
-
Why bother wasting your time with these fucking Texas queers. Seriously, we've all stated over and over there's no hate for JM and we are glad he's on the team. We just feel he should earn his spot.
These guys are as dense as the cows they screw in their pasture. I've read the same damn arguments in nearly every thread.
These guys love manziel as strange as it is for a grown man to be obsessed so much with a kid. The football gods have blessed us with his presence. The fact that he wasn't first pick in the draft is irrelevant because every team that passed over him are stupid compared to a sister fucking cowboy who has watched every game JM has played in. I mean really these NFL guys are dolts if they don't see we hit the jackpot.
Why bother wasting your time with these fucking Texas queers. Seriously, we've all stated over and over there's no hate for JM and we are glad he's on the team. We just feel he should earn his spot.
These guys are as dense as the cows they screw in their pasture. I've read the same damn arguments in nearly every thread.
These guys love manziel as strange as it is for a grown man to be obsessed so much with a kid. The football gods have blessed us with his presence. The fact that he wasn't first pick in the draft is irrelevant because every team that passed over him are stupid compared to a sister fucking cowboy who has watched every game JM has played in. I mean really these NFL guys are dolts if they don't see we hit the jackpot.
Ya, that about sums it up.
Z
-
@everlastingxxx said:
This place is more of a social club for these guys. I get it because they have gone so many years without winning they have had to find other ways to be united, hence all the action the non-football forums get.
They share a bond of losing and they dont like any outsiders telling them anything. They dont know how to be opened about anything so they resort to childish insults. Hmmm, i dont want you here, so i am going to call you gay and insult you every chance i get. This person acts like a child stomping up and down screaming because he doesnt want you in his play pen. Grow the fuck up already. Be an adult. Talk like an adult. In person are you going to call me gay? I doubt it. The power of the internet tough guys.
Be an adult? Bahaha. Yeah a bunch of grown men that have raging boners for a kid is certainly acting like adults. And in case you haven't known, outside the workplace (except the NFL) most grown men hurl insults at each other. Unless you're a pansy, then you probably have ovaries.
And yes if you professed your man love for a kid in front of me, I'd call you gay and pull down your skirt. I'm sure you would then beat me up.
-
So, this is only my 2nd post ever here, but I gotta say that no one really knows who's gonna be good and who's not....no one.....it's been proven over and over and over again. So, why debate what you cant prove.....????
Im 51 and have been waiting A LONG FREAKING time for this type of excitement.....look forward to seeing JFF OR Hoyer take this team farther than it's been in decades....and I think the time is upon us......and Im excited......but I gotta admit the whole JFF vs Hoyer is kind of ruining the fun for me, by totally polluting all the discussion and press...... I just want to see them play, not haggle about a bunch of speculation and crap I cant prove......
Im a defense lover...so, for me, the only QB discussion I want to hear is how the other team is gonna repair the one we just broke.....
And I dont blame the all Texas folks for turning to Cleveland...... Romo and Weeden???.....hahahaha......
-
Hoyer vs Manziel is totally press driven, and in my eyes completely pointless. Whoever gives us the best chance to win will play. We all know who it will be eventually so why argue over the present starter? None of us have any impact, nor have we seen whats going on behind closed doors so its pretty idiotic to fight about it. Cant wait till tomorrow so we can argue about who had the highest completion percentage in a preseason game smh.
-
Charlie Frye.
WSS
-
@everlastingxxx said:
This place is more of a social club for these guys. I get it because they have gone so many years without winning they have had to find other ways to be united, hence all the action the non-football forums get.
They share a bond of losing and they dont like any outsiders telling them anything. They dont know how to be opened about anything so they resort to childish insults. Hmmm, i dont want you here, so i am going to call you gay and insult you every chance i get. This person acts like a child stomping up and down screaming because he doesnt want you in his play pen. Grow the fuck up already. Be an adult. Talk like an adult. In person are you going to call me gay? I doubt it. The power of the internet tough guys.
i got no problem calling you gay to your face, if that's what you are.
some of the JF fans sure as hell act gay on here. gay meaning a man infatuated with another man.
-
Charlie Frye.
WSS
Charlie Frye.
WSS

-
Won 2 games
Ohio native
NFL experience.

WSS
-
@everlastingxxx said:
This place is more of a social club for these guys. I get it because they have gone so many years without winning they have had to find other ways to be united, hence all the action the non-football forums get.
They share a bond of losing and they dont like any outsiders telling them anything. They dont know how to be opened about anything so they resort to childish insults. Hmmm, i dont want you here, so i am going to call you gay and insult you every chance i get. This person acts like a child stomping up and down screaming because he doesnt want you in his play pen. Grow the fuck up already. Be an adult. Talk like an adult. In person are you going to call me gay? I doubt it. The power of the internet tough guys.
What we don't like is an outsider blindly spewing man love for someone who at this point hasn't done a single thing to earn their NFL stripes. Every guy on here including myself that doubts Manziel's ability at the same time hope they are wrong and he is the next Joe Montana or Tarkenton 2.0. As far as the Hoyer love, he is a hometown guy, he came in and gave us a little excitement in an otherwise dismal season , he worked his ass of while JFF partied and he has earned our respect and a shot at starting. We don't just direct the frustration of the Manziel man love to outsiders either, there are plenty of hometown guys we jaw with, its equal opportunity. As far as being an adult I doubt you have the corner on what that is supposed to look like. If we want to blow a little steam off here outside the stresses of our normal adult life deal with it or leave. I am guessing noone made you join and noones making you stay. Before you ask, yes I would be happy to tell you that to your face.
-
Brady Quinn
4 wins
NFL experience
Ohio native

WSS
-
Won 2 games
Ohio native
NFL experience.

WSS
brian hoyer
Won 2 games
Ohio native
NFL experience.

WSS
Brady Quinn
4 wins
NFL experience
Ohio native

WSS
well being from ohio has nothing to do with it.
key component: the browns.
let's hope that'll change....real quick.
-
unlike quinn, hoyer is legitmately a clevelander. north olmsted. my old stompin grounds. Quinn was some dublin fake. and he went to notre dame so shows how "Ohio" he is... Hoyer is someone my friend went to high school with, hes that close to people in this city personally. its just really hard for me to root against him or be happy about him not succeeding in the starting position. I will let it go if Manziel becomes a star, but if he isnt... i will be really annoyed if things turn out the way i expect them to.
-
brian hoyer
Won 2 games
Ohio native
NFL experience.

WSS
Brady Quinn
4 wins
NFL experience
Ohio native

WSS
well being from ohio has nothing to do with it.
key component: the browns.
let's hope that'll change....real quick.
-
It's called garbage time and I concur... give any to JM. ;)Actually I'd go farther. I expect to see some JM packages in most games. More complex than the once popular WildDawg (or dog), but a small package. First, you really should not limit yourself to watching HS and College games. The NFL is truly a different game.Second, comparing Colt's injury to JM's is laughable on its face. Colt suffered nerve damage and did not have feeling/ strength in his throwing arm/ hand. Nerve damage ends careers. I'd love to see your reference on JM's injury being a separation. Separations to throwing shoulders end seasons. I've no doubt his shoulder was hurt and kudos to him for playing through the hurt, but let's keep it real... It's not close now... except in your mind. Even JM knows it is not...Manziel: 'I'm not ready for Pittsburgh'http://www.wkyc.com/story/sports/nfl/browns/2014/08/16/manziel-im-not-ready-for-pittsburgh/14162577/"That's not saying I'm not ready or I won't be ready. I don't want that taken out of context. It's just right now in my second preseason game, I'm not ready to go out and start week one because there's a lot of time left until that point."Lot of time? Now until Tuesday morning is "a lot of time"? Yup... seemed obvious...
Again, watched colt for more years than you have, and he's nowhere near Johnny. Not athletically and not as a competitor. Everyone knows he could've finished that game, but his dad told him not to.
And I think you are doing exactly what Johnny said not to do, taking his words out of context. Is he ready to start against Pittsburgh today? No. Would he be ready with two weeks of prep as the starter? Yes.
Again, watched colt for more years than you have, and he's nowhere near Johnny. Not athletically and not as a competitor. Everyone knows he could've finished that game, but his dad told him not to.
And I think you are doing exactly what Johnny said not to do, taking his words out of context. Is he ready to start against Pittsburgh today? No. Would he be ready with two weeks of prep as the starter? Yes.
Listen up, NumbnutzNumbnutz...
You made the injury comparison to Colt, not me... I set you straight on the fact that the injuries WERE NOT COMAPARABLE! Got it? Good... moving on... (unless you have your shoulder separation reference...)
I quoted the entire passage where he talked about being taken out of context... that puts his words in context. MY POINT WAS that since Pettine wants to name his starter this coming Tuesday morning... it does not matter if JM can be ready by opening day.
If JM is not ready Tuesday morning, and even JM says he will not be, then the competition is over, fineto, done, da ist alles... COMPRENDE?
-
Again, watched colt for more years than you have, and he's nowhere near Johnny. Not athletically and not as a competitor. Everyone knows he could've finished that game, but his dad told him not to.
And I think you are doing exactly what Johnny said not to do, taking his words out of context. Is he ready to start against Pittsburgh today? No. Would he be ready with two weeks of prep as the starter? Yes.
Listen up, NumbnutzNumbnutz...
You made the injury comparison to Colt, not me... I set you straight on the fact that the injuries WERE NOT COMAPARABLE! Got it? Good... moving on... (unless you have your shoulder separation reference...)
I quoted the entire passage where he talked about being taken out of context... that puts his words in context. MY POINT WAS that since Pettine wants to name his starter this coming Tuesday morning... it does not matter if JM can be ready by opening day.
If JM is not ready Tuesday morning, and even JM says he will not be, then the competition is over, fineto, done, da ist alles... COMPRENDE?
Listen up, NumbnutzNumbnutz...
You made the injury comparison to Colt, not me... I set you straight on the fact that the injuries WERE NOT COMAPARABLE! Got it? Good... moving on... (unless you have your shoulder separation reference...)
I quoted the entire passage where he talked about being taken out of context... that puts his words in context. MY POINT WAS that since Pettine wants to name his starter this coming Tuesday morning... it does not matter if JM can be ready by opening day.
If JM is not ready Tuesday morning, and even JM says he will not be, then the competition is over, fineto, done, da ist alles... COMPRENDE?
That's called getting in the last word.
Everlastingknobslobber and Oingo Bongo were shown the door this morning.
It's football season. No more time to babysit Texmex sphincter sniffers.
Zombo
-
I think most of us are pretty much in agreement here. If Hoyer plays his usual game Monday and JM doesn't just totally light up the scoreboard or at least moves the chains consistently barring teammates fumbling, dropping passes, and generally killing drives he keeps putting together, then Hoyer will get the start against the Steelers.
I think most of us are pretty much in agreement here. If Hoyer plays his usual game Monday and JM doesn't just totally light up the scoreboard or at least moves the chains consistently barring teammates fumbling, dropping passes, and generally killing drives he keeps putting together, then Hoyer will get the start against the Steelers.
Not what I am saying at all, Ag69. Stats, scores, and excitement won't matter... player evaluation is what matters. JM can play like he was back at A&M (and just may) and he will still lose the starting job to a journeyman QB who plays efficiently within the system.
Lol.
This board is amazing.
But not nearly as amazing as it's going to be in 2 months.
Brian Hoyer - you guys love the Brian hoyer.
Hoyer man. Not Brady. Not manziel.
Brian Hoyer.
Dis gonna be good.
Lmao.
Just fuck off...
-
Listen up, NumbnutzNumbnutz...
You made the injury comparison to Colt, not me... I set you straight on the fact that the injuries WERE NOT COMAPARABLE! Got it? Good... moving on... (unless you have your shoulder separation reference...)
I quoted the entire passage where he talked about being taken out of context... that puts his words in context. MY POINT WAS that since Pettine wants to name his starter this coming Tuesday morning... it does not matter if JM can be ready by opening day.
If JM is not ready Tuesday morning, and even JM says he will not be, then the competition is over, fineto, done, da ist alles... COMPRENDE?
That's called getting in the last word.
Everlastingknobslobber and Oingo Bongo were shown the door this morning.
It's football season. No more time to babysit Texmex sphincter sniffers.
Zombo
-
Zombo said:
Everlastingknobslobber and Oingo Bongo were shown the door this morning.
Damn... and I was just getting revved up...

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login