Skip to content

Tomlin has balls

The Browns Board
69 24 2.5k
  • 52 yards is the longest FG EVER made at that dump of a stadium and you homos expect Cundiff who isn't known as a big leg FG kicker to make one from 2 yards longer? How fucking stupid are you people.

    @mark-o said:

    52 yards is the longest FG EVER made at that dump of a stadium and you homos expect Cundiff who isn't known as a big leg FG kicker to make one from 2 yards longer? How fucking stupid are you people.

    Look I get you and everyone else hates the steelers but I see no reason to call a rival fan bases stadium a dump unless it actually is a dump. Heinz is far from a dump. Its like most of you are fvcking incapable of acting like adults. 90% of the posts here are laced with some sort of stupid fvcking insult whether it's directed at the steelers or any other team outside the browns. Grow the fvcking up. I agree with everything else lol 🙂. 54 is a long fg.

  • @vagitron said:

    54 yards is a long ass field goal at Heinz field, miss it and the steelers have tremendous field position with plenty of time. Punting was the right call.

    No it was not.. the defense was playing well.. it wouldn't have mattered.. there was no wind. I would've gone for it.. what I really have a problem with was the Browns going into huddle mode that last series they had.. I think it just disrupted theyre flow.

    @nickers said:

    No it was not.. the defense was playing well.. it wouldn't have mattered.. there was no wind. I would've gone for it.. what I really have a problem with was the Browns going into huddle mode that last series they had.. I think it just disrupted theyre flow.

    30 points scored, Roth throws for 365 and a hundred yard rusher, that's playing well?

  • Tonlin's fake punt was a ballsy play. Absolutely.

    But the game comes down the Browns not playing tough in the first half and the Steelers doing the same in the second half. What should have been a low-scoring defensive battle, turned into the crazy monstrosity that we saw.

    The punt was the RIGHT play that wasn't executed. With all of the time left on the clock, it would NOT have guaranteed a win even if Cundiff HAD made it, which it was likely he wouldn't.

  • I doubt it was a designed fake from the start.

    Probably said, if you line up for the punt and the morons aren't covering EITHER gunner, throw it.... teams run the same play through pee wee ball. My high school team punter would yell "gun" anytime he saw the same coverage and chuck it down field.

  • @nickers said:

    No it was not.. the defense was playing well.. it wouldn't have mattered.. there was no wind. I would've gone for it.. what I really have a problem with was the Browns going into huddle mode that last series they had.. I think it just disrupted theyre flow.

    30 points scored, Roth throws for 365 and a hundred yard rusher, that's playing well?

    Im just curious if the Zierlein kid

    @bammer said:

    30 points scored, Roth throws for 365 and a hundred yard rusher, that's playing well?

    I guess you missed the 2nd half of the game,obviously.

  • the squeeler stadium is a dump because it's 3/4? full of slugs at game time,

    and it's adjacent to 3 rivers of sewage.

  • @soju said:

    fail, the announcers even alluded to it, there was absolutely zero WIND AT THE STADUIM. PETTINE JUST HAS A CLIT AND GIRLIE BALLS.

    You mean the same sh.it announcers that continuously called players by the wrong name of after Benjamin caught that TD referred to him as a rookie? Those announcers? 54 yards in that stadium is a long field goal and unless your kicker is zerlein or janikowski you better be damn sure he's got the leg or you are giving up field position. Cundiff isn't a boomer. Kick that field goal and miss, the steelers get 7. The only reason they didn't get 7 to close out the game is because they ran out of time.

    @vagitron said:

    You mean the same sh.it announcers that continuously called players by the wrong name of after Benjamin caught that TD referred to him as a rookie? Those announcers?

    Yes... much better than we are used to...

    @bammer said:

    30 points scored, Roth throws for 365 and a hundred yard rusher, that's playing well?

    Yes, that defense... in the 2nd half.

    @hx214 said:

    I doubt it was a designed fake from the start.

    Probably said, if you line up for the punt and the morons aren't covering EITHER gunner, throw it.... teams run the same play through pee wee ball. My high school team punter would yell "gun" anytime he saw the same coverage and chuck it down field.

    Correct... it most likely was not a sideline call when punt team was sent in...

    BUT rather...

    It was designed... a designed automatic call.

  • the squeeler stadium is a dump because it's 3/4? full of slugs at game time,

    and it's adjacent to 3 rivers of sewage.

    @calfoxwc said:

    the squeeler stadium is a dump because it's 3/4? full of slugs at game time,

    and it's adjacent to 3 rivers of sewage.

    Lol. Cleveland would be lucky to be half the city Pittsburgh is and that's a fact. Pittsburgh actually rebuilt its image. Cleveland just continues to regress.

  • I was just in Pittsburgh. Great fucking city. Great fucking food. Great fucking bars. Great fucking views.

    I just hate faggy Hines Ward and Big Ben's fat turkey head

  • @calfoxwc said:

    the squeeler stadium is a dump because it's 3/4? full of slugs at game time,

    and it's adjacent to 3 rivers of sewage.

    Lol. Cleveland would be lucky to be half the city Pittsburgh is and that's a fact. Pittsburgh actually rebuilt its image. Cleveland just continues to regress.

    @vagitron said:

    Pittsburgh actually rebuilt its image.

    Hope it rebuilt its bridges...

  • Must be you can rebuild an image overnight these days.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    the squeeler stadium is a dump because it's 3/4? full of slugs at game time,

    and it's adjacent to 3 rivers of sewage.

    Lol. Cleveland would be lucky to be half the city Pittsburgh is and that's a fact. Pittsburgh actually rebuilt its image. Cleveland just continues to regress.

    @vagitron said:

    Lol. Cleveland would be lucky to be half the city Pittsburgh is and that's a fact. Pittsburgh actually rebuilt its image. Cleveland just continues to regress.

    I think you're wearing blinders dude. I really do. Cleveland is fine. You're basing this solely off sports performance. When the cavs dominate the NBA this season you'll start seeing the talking heads say how great cleveland is all of a sudden.

  • In the 90s when the Indians were awesome cleveland got plenty of love.

  • @mark-o said:

    52 yards is the longest FG EVER made at that dump of a stadium and you homos expect Cundiff who isn't known as a big leg FG kicker to make one from 2 yards longer? How fucking stupid are you people.

    Look I get you and everyone else hates the steelers but I see no reason to call a rival fan bases stadium a dump unless it actually is a dump. Heinz is far from a dump. Its like most of you are fvcking incapable of acting like adults. 90% of the posts here are laced with some sort of stupid fvcking insult whether it's directed at the steelers or any other team outside the browns. Grow the fvcking up. I agree with everything else lol 🙂. 54 is a long fg.

    @vagitron said:

    Look I get you and everyone else hates the steelers but I see no reason to call a rival fan bases stadium a dump unless it actually is a dump. Heinz is far from a dump. Its like most of you are fvcking incapable of acting like adults. 90% of the posts here are laced with some sort of stupid fvcking insult whether it's directed at the steelers or any other team outside the browns. Grow the fvcking up. I agree with everything else lol 🙂. 54 is a long fg.

    Fuck you....is the stadium in Pittspuke? If the answer to that question is yes, then the place is a dump I don't care if it's fucking brand new.

  • And you notice who brought up the city argument. I think he misses gipper slamming him.

  • The field is shit too.

  • @mark-o said:

    52 yards is the longest FG EVER made at that dump of a stadium and you homos expect Cundiff who isn't known as a big leg FG kicker to make one from 2 yards longer? How fucking stupid are you people.

    Look I get you and everyone else hates the steelers but I see no reason to call a rival fan bases stadium a dump unless it actually is a dump. Heinz is far from a dump. Its like most of you are fvcking incapable of acting like adults. 90% of the posts here are laced with some sort of stupid fvcking insult whether it's directed at the steelers or any other team outside the browns. Grow the fvcking up. I agree with everything else lol 🙂. 54 is a long fg.

    @vagitron said:

    Look I get you and everyone else hates the steelers but I see no reason to call a rival fan bases stadium a dump unless it actually is a dump. Heinz is far from a dump. Its like most of you are fvcking incapable of acting like adults. 90% of the posts here are laced with some sort of stupid fvcking insult whether it's directed at the steelers or any other team outside the browns. Grow the fvcking up. I agree with everything else lol 🙂. 54 is a long fg.

    I thought we weren't rivals anymore though. So I can call some random assholes' teams' stadium a dump.
  • We need to pound the steelers for the next few years.

  • I agree - it was a ballsey call. Even if he's wide open, can you imagine an incomplete pass or Gilbert gets there faster and pushes him out of bounds before he gets the fist down? Then Browns score and win the game and the Steelers have egg on their face. The punt may have been the right call but the two plays before that were not. We should have continued with the run game. another 6 yards and

    maybe a FG is not out of the question.

    As for winning the game, we were in FG range in the first half and a sack took us out of that opportunity. In the second half, inside the 5, Hoyer turns the wrong way and we settle for a FG. That's 7 points and the game! Yes, the defense played poorly in the first half. In all, what a missed opportunity to pull a great upset and come-from-behind victory,

  • @vagitron said:

    Lol. Cleveland would be lucky to be half the city Pittsburgh is and that's a fact. Pittsburgh actually rebuilt its image. Cleveland just continues to regress.

    I think you're wearing blinders dude. I really do. Cleveland is fine. You're basing this solely off sports performance. When the cavs dominate the NBA this season you'll start seeing the talking heads say how great cleveland is all of a sudden.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I think you're wearing blinders dude. I really do. Cleveland is fine. You're basing this solely off sports performance. When the cavs dominate the NBA this season you'll start seeing the talking heads say how great cleveland is all of a sudden.

    I'm absolutely not, Pittsburgh dug its way out of the steel industry collapse to out itself at the forefront. I went to kent state. Cleveland has some redeeming qualities but also some glaring problems. I'm tired of reading or hearing all the ignorant bs about the city of Pittsburgh. Don't like the sports teams fine. The city on the other hand is a model for revitalization and urban renewal and its unarguable.