Tomlin has balls
-
No it was not.. the defense was playing well.. it wouldn't have mattered.. there was no wind. I would've gone for it.. what I really have a problem with was the Browns going into huddle mode that last series they had.. I think it just disrupted theyre flow.
30 points scored, Roth throws for 365 and a hundred yard rusher, that's playing well?
-
the squeeler stadium is a dump because it's 3/4? full of slugs at game time,
and it's adjacent to 3 rivers of sewage.
-
fail, the announcers even alluded to it, there was absolutely zero WIND AT THE STADUIM. PETTINE JUST HAS A CLIT AND GIRLIE BALLS.
You mean the same sh.it announcers that continuously called players by the wrong name of after Benjamin caught that TD referred to him as a rookie? Those announcers? 54 yards in that stadium is a long field goal and unless your kicker is zerlein or janikowski you better be damn sure he's got the leg or you are giving up field position. Cundiff isn't a boomer. Kick that field goal and miss, the steelers get 7. The only reason they didn't get 7 to close out the game is because they ran out of time.
You mean the same sh.it announcers that continuously called players by the wrong name of after Benjamin caught that TD referred to him as a rookie? Those announcers?
Yes... much better than we are used to...
30 points scored, Roth throws for 365 and a hundred yard rusher, that's playing well?
Yes, that defense... in the 2nd half.
I doubt it was a designed fake from the start.
Probably said, if you line up for the punt and the morons aren't covering EITHER gunner, throw it.... teams run the same play through pee wee ball. My high school team punter would yell "gun" anytime he saw the same coverage and chuck it down field.
Correct... it most likely was not a sideline call when punt team was sent in...
BUT rather...
It was designed... a designed automatic call.
-
the squeeler stadium is a dump because it's 3/4? full of slugs at game time,
and it's adjacent to 3 rivers of sewage.
-
I was just in Pittsburgh. Great fucking city. Great fucking food. Great fucking bars. Great fucking views.
I just hate faggy Hines Ward and Big Ben's fat turkey head
-
-
Must be you can rebuild an image overnight these days.
-
Lol. Cleveland would be lucky to be half the city Pittsburgh is and that's a fact. Pittsburgh actually rebuilt its image. Cleveland just continues to regress.
I think you're wearing blinders dude. I really do. Cleveland is fine. You're basing this solely off sports performance. When the cavs dominate the NBA this season you'll start seeing the talking heads say how great cleveland is all of a sudden.
-
In the 90s when the Indians were awesome cleveland got plenty of love.
-
52 yards is the longest FG EVER made at that dump of a stadium and you homos expect Cundiff who isn't known as a big leg FG kicker to make one from 2 yards longer? How fucking stupid are you people.
Look I get you and everyone else hates the steelers but I see no reason to call a rival fan bases stadium a dump unless it actually is a dump. Heinz is far from a dump. Its like most of you are fvcking incapable of acting like adults. 90% of the posts here are laced with some sort of stupid fvcking insult whether it's directed at the steelers or any other team outside the browns. Grow the fvcking up. I agree with everything else lol
. 54 is a long fg.Look I get you and everyone else hates the steelers but I see no reason to call a rival fan bases stadium a dump unless it actually is a dump. Heinz is far from a dump. Its like most of you are fvcking incapable of acting like adults. 90% of the posts here are laced with some sort of stupid fvcking insult whether it's directed at the steelers or any other team outside the browns. Grow the fvcking up. I agree with everything else lol
. 54 is a long fg.Fuck you....is the stadium in Pittspuke? If the answer to that question is yes, then the place is a dump I don't care if it's fucking brand new.
-
And you notice who brought up the city argument. I think he misses gipper slamming him.
-
The field is shit too.
-
52 yards is the longest FG EVER made at that dump of a stadium and you homos expect Cundiff who isn't known as a big leg FG kicker to make one from 2 yards longer? How fucking stupid are you people.
Look I get you and everyone else hates the steelers but I see no reason to call a rival fan bases stadium a dump unless it actually is a dump. Heinz is far from a dump. Its like most of you are fvcking incapable of acting like adults. 90% of the posts here are laced with some sort of stupid fvcking insult whether it's directed at the steelers or any other team outside the browns. Grow the fvcking up. I agree with everything else lol
. 54 is a long fg.
I thought we weren't rivals anymore though. So I can call some random assholes' teams' stadium a dump.Look I get you and everyone else hates the steelers but I see no reason to call a rival fan bases stadium a dump unless it actually is a dump. Heinz is far from a dump. Its like most of you are fvcking incapable of acting like adults. 90% of the posts here are laced with some sort of stupid fvcking insult whether it's directed at the steelers or any other team outside the browns. Grow the fvcking up. I agree with everything else lol
. 54 is a long fg. -
We need to pound the steelers for the next few years.
-
I agree - it was a ballsey call. Even if he's wide open, can you imagine an incomplete pass or Gilbert gets there faster and pushes him out of bounds before he gets the fist down? Then Browns score and win the game and the Steelers have egg on their face. The punt may have been the right call but the two plays before that were not. We should have continued with the run game. another 6 yards and
maybe a FG is not out of the question.
As for winning the game, we were in FG range in the first half and a sack took us out of that opportunity. In the second half, inside the 5, Hoyer turns the wrong way and we settle for a FG. That's 7 points and the game! Yes, the defense played poorly in the first half. In all, what a missed opportunity to pull a great upset and come-from-behind victory,
-
Lol. Cleveland would be lucky to be half the city Pittsburgh is and that's a fact. Pittsburgh actually rebuilt its image. Cleveland just continues to regress.
I think you're wearing blinders dude. I really do. Cleveland is fine. You're basing this solely off sports performance. When the cavs dominate the NBA this season you'll start seeing the talking heads say how great cleveland is all of a sudden.
I think you're wearing blinders dude. I really do. Cleveland is fine. You're basing this solely off sports performance. When the cavs dominate the NBA this season you'll start seeing the talking heads say how great cleveland is all of a sudden.
I'm absolutely not, Pittsburgh dug its way out of the steel industry collapse to out itself at the forefront. I went to kent state. Cleveland has some redeeming qualities but also some glaring problems. I'm tired of reading or hearing all the ignorant bs about the city of Pittsburgh. Don't like the sports teams fine. The city on the other hand is a model for revitalization and urban renewal and its unarguable.
-
And you notice who brought up the city argument. I think he misses gipper slamming him.
Gipper foams at the mouth and gets the support of the masses here whether he's right or wrong. Gipper is the little guy with all the participation trophies. I'd love to debate Mr. Holier than thou in person.
-
I think you're wearing blinders dude. I really do. Cleveland is fine. You're basing this solely off sports performance. When the cavs dominate the NBA this season you'll start seeing the talking heads say how great cleveland is all of a sudden.
I'm absolutely not, Pittsburgh dug its way out of the steel industry collapse to out itself at the forefront. I went to kent state. Cleveland has some redeeming qualities but also some glaring problems. I'm tired of reading or hearing all the ignorant bs about the city of Pittsburgh. Don't like the sports teams fine. The city on the other hand is a model for revitalization and urban renewal and its unarguable.
I'm absolutely not, Pittsburgh dug its way out of the steel industry collapse to out itself at the forefront. I went to kent state. Cleveland has some redeeming qualities but also some glaring problems. I'm tired of reading or hearing all the ignorant bs about the city of Pittsburgh. Don't like the sports teams fine. The city on the other hand is a model for revitalization and urban renewal and its unarguable.
Cleveland has world class hospitals park systems theater districts and a higher degree of natural beauty. Pittsburgh has the hills which are pretty but let's be honest it sucks balls to live on a hill. These demographics are also wildly skewed by not including the suburbs. Almost all of the professionals live in the burbs. The bar and restaurant scene is better in the burbs. Cleveland proper is almost like a museum all the big historic beautiful marble buildings empty out at night and the city is largely empty. The people who actually live in the city west or east are not exactly what you'd call the cream of the crop...but our highway system is such that you can live in Strongsville, or west lake or Olmsted falls and be in the city in 20 minutes. You're comparing the 389,000 people who live in cleveland to Pittsburgh when in reality the Cleveland metropolitan area encompasses more than 6 million people.
-
I think you're wearing blinders dude. I really do. Cleveland is fine. You're basing this solely off sports performance. When the cavs dominate the NBA this season you'll start seeing the talking heads say how great cleveland is all of a sudden.
I'm absolutely not, Pittsburgh dug its way out of the steel industry collapse to out itself at the forefront. I went to kent state. Cleveland has some redeeming qualities but also some glaring problems. I'm tired of reading or hearing all the ignorant bs about the city of Pittsburgh. Don't like the sports teams fine. The city on the other hand is a model for revitalization and urban renewal and its unarguable.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
:lol: