Tomlin has balls
-
And you notice who brought up the city argument. I think he misses gipper slamming him.
Gipper foams at the mouth and gets the support of the masses here whether he's right or wrong. Gipper is the little guy with all the participation trophies. I'd love to debate Mr. Holier than thou in person.
-
I think you're wearing blinders dude. I really do. Cleveland is fine. You're basing this solely off sports performance. When the cavs dominate the NBA this season you'll start seeing the talking heads say how great cleveland is all of a sudden.
I'm absolutely not, Pittsburgh dug its way out of the steel industry collapse to out itself at the forefront. I went to kent state. Cleveland has some redeeming qualities but also some glaring problems. I'm tired of reading or hearing all the ignorant bs about the city of Pittsburgh. Don't like the sports teams fine. The city on the other hand is a model for revitalization and urban renewal and its unarguable.
I'm absolutely not, Pittsburgh dug its way out of the steel industry collapse to out itself at the forefront. I went to kent state. Cleveland has some redeeming qualities but also some glaring problems. I'm tired of reading or hearing all the ignorant bs about the city of Pittsburgh. Don't like the sports teams fine. The city on the other hand is a model for revitalization and urban renewal and its unarguable.
Cleveland has world class hospitals park systems theater districts and a higher degree of natural beauty. Pittsburgh has the hills which are pretty but let's be honest it sucks balls to live on a hill. These demographics are also wildly skewed by not including the suburbs. Almost all of the professionals live in the burbs. The bar and restaurant scene is better in the burbs. Cleveland proper is almost like a museum all the big historic beautiful marble buildings empty out at night and the city is largely empty. The people who actually live in the city west or east are not exactly what you'd call the cream of the crop...but our highway system is such that you can live in Strongsville, or west lake or Olmsted falls and be in the city in 20 minutes. You're comparing the 389,000 people who live in cleveland to Pittsburgh when in reality the Cleveland metropolitan area encompasses more than 6 million people.
-
I think you're wearing blinders dude. I really do. Cleveland is fine. You're basing this solely off sports performance. When the cavs dominate the NBA this season you'll start seeing the talking heads say how great cleveland is all of a sudden.
I'm absolutely not, Pittsburgh dug its way out of the steel industry collapse to out itself at the forefront. I went to kent state. Cleveland has some redeeming qualities but also some glaring problems. I'm tired of reading or hearing all the ignorant bs about the city of Pittsburgh. Don't like the sports teams fine. The city on the other hand is a model for revitalization and urban renewal and its unarguable.
-
-
-
-
-
Pettine lost this game for the browns when he failed to go for the FG and he took them out of No Huddle for the last series on offense.
54 yards is a long ass field goal at Heinz field, miss it and the steelers have tremendous field position with plenty of time. Punting was the right call.
-
I think you're wearing blinders dude. I really do. Cleveland is fine. You're basing this solely off sports performance. When the cavs dominate the NBA this season you'll start seeing the talking heads say how great cleveland is all of a sudden.
I'm absolutely not, Pittsburgh dug its way out of the steel industry collapse to out itself at the forefront. I went to kent state. Cleveland has some redeeming qualities but also some glaring problems. I'm tired of reading or hearing all the ignorant bs about the city of Pittsburgh. Don't like the sports teams fine. The city on the other hand is a model for revitalization and urban renewal and its unarguable.
-
52 yards is the longest FG EVER made at that dump of a stadium and you homos expect Cundiff who isn't known as a big leg FG kicker to make one from 2 yards longer? How fucking stupid are you people.
Look I get you and everyone else hates the steelers but I see no reason to call a rival fan bases stadium a dump unless it actually is a dump. Heinz is far from a dump. Its like most of you are fvcking incapable of acting like adults. 90% of the posts here are laced with some sort of stupid fvcking insult whether it's directed at the steelers or any other team outside the browns. Grow the fvcking up. I agree with everything else lol
. 54 is a long fg.Look I get you and everyone else hates the steelers but I see no reason to call a rival fan bases stadium a dump unless it actually is a dump. Heinz is far from a dump. Its like most of you are fvcking incapable of acting like adults. 90% of the posts here are laced with some sort of stupid fvcking insult whether it's directed at the steelers or any other team outside the browns. Grow the fvcking up. I agree with everything else lol
. 54 is a long fg.OK, the stadium isn't as dump. Maybe just a recycle plant. The one thing I hear about is that the playing surface is poorly maintained.
Otherwise, how can you explain the phenomena about the poor kicking that happens there? I mean, it is not like Candlestick Park was with the swirling winds....or even the winds you get off Lake Erie in Browns Stadium. Are you telling me that the river causes weird winds.
How do you explain it....for, as you know, the Steelers more than any other team suffer because of it.
-
Lol. Cleveland would be lucky to be half the city Pittsburgh is and that's a fact. Pittsburgh actually rebuilt its image. Cleveland just continues to regress.
No, I just spent the day with cousins from England touring Cleveland, and they loved it. Things were vibrant all over town. A lot of new construction going on, and lot of places totally revitalised. Lots of "party streets". From the East Side to the West Side from the Flats to Downtown, lots of great things happening.
You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. You are still reading newspapers from like 1973 apparently.
-
so without substantial wind what is the problem with kicking at Ketchum Stadium?
WSS
-
I think you're wearing blinders dude. I really do. Cleveland is fine. You're basing this solely off sports performance. When the cavs dominate the NBA this season you'll start seeing the talking heads say how great cleveland is all of a sudden.
I'm absolutely not, Pittsburgh dug its way out of the steel industry collapse to out itself at the forefront. I went to kent state. Cleveland has some redeeming qualities but also some glaring problems. I'm tired of reading or hearing all the ignorant bs about the city of Pittsburgh. Don't like the sports teams fine. The city on the other hand is a model for revitalization and urban renewal and its unarguable.
I'm absolutely not, Pittsburgh dug its way out of the steel industry collapse to out itself at the forefront. I went to kent state. Cleveland has some redeeming qualities but also some glaring problems. I'm tired of reading or hearing all the ignorant bs about the city of Pittsburgh. Don't like the sports teams fine. The city on the other hand is a model for revitalization and urban renewal and its unarguable.
And we are tired of reading and hearing all the ignorant bs about the City of Cleveland. Cleveland is a model for revitalization and its unarguable. I just spent an entire day and night with people from a foreign country touring Cleveland who absolutely agreed.
Why are you trying so hard to fit the stereotype of the ignorant Steeler fan. I might expect such stuff from Douche Nozzle or Joe Suxdicks....but I thought you were a bit above those types. Apparently I was wrong
-
And you notice who brought up the city argument. I think he misses gipper slamming him.
Gipper foams at the mouth and gets the support of the masses here whether he's right or wrong. Gipper is the little guy with all the participation trophies. I'd love to debate Mr. Holier than thou in person.
-
I'm absolutely not, Pittsburgh dug its way out of the steel industry collapse to out itself at the forefront. I went to kent state. Cleveland has some redeeming qualities but also some glaring problems. I'm tired of reading or hearing all the ignorant bs about the city of Pittsburgh. Don't like the sports teams fine. The city on the other hand is a model for revitalization and urban renewal and its unarguable.
Cleveland has world class hospitals park systems theater districts and a higher degree of natural beauty. Pittsburgh has the hills which are pretty but let's be honest it sucks balls to live on a hill. These demographics are also wildly skewed by not including the suburbs. Almost all of the professionals live in the burbs. The bar and restaurant scene is better in the burbs. Cleveland proper is almost like a museum all the big historic beautiful marble buildings empty out at night and the city is largely empty. The people who actually live in the city west or east are not exactly what you'd call the cream of the crop...but our highway system is such that you can live in Strongsville, or west lake or Olmsted falls and be in the city in 20 minutes. You're comparing the 389,000 people who live in cleveland to Pittsburgh when in reality the Cleveland metropolitan area encompasses more than 6 million people.
Cleveland has world class hospitals park systems theater districts and a higher degree of natural beauty. Pittsburgh has the hills which are pretty but let's be honest it sucks balls to live on a hill. These demographics are also wildly skewed by not including the suburbs. Almost all of the professionals live in the burbs. The bar and restaurant scene is better in the burbs. Cleveland proper is almost like a museum all the big historic beautiful marble buildings empty out at night and the city is largely empty. The people who actually live in the city west or east are not exactly what you'd call the cream of the crop...but our highway system is such that you can live in Strongsville, or west lake or Olmsted falls and be in the city in 20 minutes. You're comparing the 389,000 people who live in cleveland to Pittsburgh when in reality the Cleveland metropolitan area encompasses more than 6 million people.
While most of what you say is true, Cleveland proper has many revitalized neighborhoods. I just traveled through Tremont, Ohio City, the Glenville area, Little Italy, Lakeshore, just to name a few. Even downtown Cleveland has vastly increased the number of residents. When I was going to law school there, there were maybe two apartment buildings for people to live in. Now, they are everywhere from older buildings converted to lofts to newer construction. There is a huge residential construction project going on in the Flats where Fagan's used to be.
-
The historic may company building is going forward with new luxury condos according to the building property manager I was just there to survey the place.
-
In my youth the May Company window was a Christmas highlight along with Higbee's window and Sterling Linder's tree.
I believe the old Sterling Linder building is now the downtown casino. Yes?
-
The mat company building as it sits is sad inside the lower floors are completely gutted. The seventh floor where the executive officer were literally look like the zombie apocalypse happened there. I was walking that floor with a flashlight and I was totally fucking creeped out.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
:lol: